Name loves/loathes

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Name loves/loathes

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Saw a post about a kid named Prynceton. Princeton in general is a lot of name but... why did you spell it with a “y.” It feels weird in the mouth.
ughpleasee
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ughpleasee »

It would just be pronounced like Princeton right? Not a big fan of that name unless you are the IV League or a puppet living in Avenue Q. And I HATE when they put a Y instead of an I to make it more "trendy."
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

ughpleasee wrote:It would just be pronounced like Princeton right? Not a big fan of that name unless you are the IV League or a puppet living in Avenue Q. And I HATE when they put a Y instead of an I to make it more "trendy."
can I just say... I LOVE YOU for making an Avenue Q reference. One of my all time favorite musicals!
Junebug8+
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebug8+ »

Seems like Everleigh is becoming pretty trendy. I hear it a lot nowadays. I absolutely hate that name. It sounds so babyish. It won't age well.
ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ughpleasee »

angelfire89 wrote:
ughpleasee wrote:It would just be pronounced like Princeton right? Not a big fan of that name unless you are the IV League or a puppet living in Avenue Q. And I HATE when they put a Y instead of an I to make it more "trendy."
can I just say... I LOVE YOU for making an Avenue Q reference. One of my all time favorite musicals!
Omg I love you for getting the reference! I love that musical so much!!

Return to “Offtopic Miscellaneous”