golden12345f
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by golden12345f »

ba1006 wrote:
pollyanna85 wrote:Bree lives with them now?? While Bonnie is looking for Lincoln shoes she asks where his flip flops are. Pretty sure Bree says "they might be in 'my' closet" (timestamp 2.25) Anyone else notice this??

Sent from my 5044T using Tapatalk

So Bree is now the nanny/housekeeper/live in nurse? Maybe we'll see her putting on a new roof soon.
Just rewatched it a couple times and she definitely said they might be in THE closet, they definitely don't have room for anymore people
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I am only into the first minute of the vlog. She is eating a bowl of potatoes. A plain baked potato with no fixings is one thing, but a bowl of home fries quite another. I think she measures small meals by size, not calories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

She was so disrespectful to Bree in today's vlog. She barked an order for her to NOT let the children out of her sight. How rude. I can't imagine watching 4 kids in that environment. You know they are running around all day. Poor Bree must be exhausted. I sure hope they pay her well. Of course Joel had to leave to get her more meds...
Punkincookie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Punkincookie »

ba1006 wrote:She was so disrespectful to Bree in today's vlog. She barked an order for her to NOT let the children out of her sight. How rude. I can't imagine watching 4 kids in that environment. You know they are running around all day. Poor Bree must be exhausted. I sure hope they pay her well. Of course Joel had to leave to get her more meds...
If Joel is controlling her meds he would have known they needed to be refilled beforehand, it's really weird he had to leave CVX to refill them

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Punkincookie wrote:
ba1006 wrote:She was so disrespectful to Bree in today's vlog. She barked an order for her to NOT let the children out of her sight. How rude. I can't imagine watching 4 kids in that environment. You know they are running around all day. Poor Bree must be exhausted. I sure hope they pay her well. Of course Joel had to leave to get her more meds...
If Joel is controlling her meds he would have known they needed to be refilled beforehand, it's really weird he had to leave CVX to refill them

I thought the same thing. It seems like they ran out before they planned to, which explains her state that evening.

The bowl of potatoes for breakfast and giant glass of juice? Later that day we see her eating a baked good in her mothers instastory and then a desert cup and chicken satay (which is fine) but that is just what we saw. Yes I definitely want to see video from that party from other vloggers.

She asked Bree a couple of times how her first CVX was, which is the stupidest thing. She watched 4 young kids all day, how do you think her day was? Her response was exhausting.

The pointing out of Olivia's butt on camera? Really inappropriate.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Someone posted yesterday that they thought Bonnie might be pretending some, and I agree. Today's vlog she acted her normal goofy self-totally different than yesterday.

That instastory yesterday-wow! All the people I seen commenting were concerned. What did she expect people were going to say after that vlog? All she had to do was disable the comments when they started going south on her. We will have a woe is me vlog in the near future!

I will say I don't know why the whole Griffith family have so many fans! I think the family throw Bonnie under the bus quite a bit!
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

I think Bonnie probably watched that vlog before Joel posted it to make sure she didn’t appear too tipsy at any point. Isn’t it pretty much one day to the next between yesterday’s vlog and CVX weekend? I do not believe for a second that she suddenly cut back on the pain pills that much to seem more lucid. I think it was just edited better.

I have no problem seeing the raw reality of recovering from surgery. I have no issue with Bonnie having surgery. She said in a vlog the other day that she gained weight from having a horrible diet and gorging on crap late at night basically. So she acknowledges she gained the weight herself and it’s her own doing. I do think it’s a big adjustment to eat properly when you were raised with such skewed views and your mom keeps bringing you crap. And hopefully she finds her footing ASAP. I think the majority of people here want the best for her and don’t wish bad on her.

I don’t think being tipsy on pain pills, leaning into the fridge, unable to keep your eyes open and crying is part of recovering from surgery. Unless she had surgery she isn’t mentioning that can affect her hormones? Did she have a hysterectomy? That can cause hot flashes. I don’t know. It’s just so weird to me that people are so concerned about the medication aspect and she thinks that it means that people can’t handle the raw ugliness of recovering from surgery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ch ... -molesting

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Punkincookie wrote:

Idk who it works in Utah, but here in GA, you cannot refill scripts for pain meds (or certain classes of drugs in general) until they are due to be refilled. Like some meds if you are going out of town you can refill them beforehand, if you are going to run out while you are gone. But with narcotics they will not refill those early. Could be that sort of situation. I'm VERY surprised they wrote her a script with refills. I would assume with this surgery one bottle would be all you got. Also, you can't just call the dr and get them to call in narcotics for you if you run out of refills. You call and put in a request, then the dr reviews it, and MAILS you a paper copy of the prescription which normally takes 2-3 days. These are all precautions to try and keep them from being abused.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

From her comment today I guess she got lipo all over top and bottom.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Playsinrain wrote:
Punkincookie wrote:

Idk who it works in Utah, but here in GA, you cannot refill scripts for pain meds (or certain classes of drugs in general) until they are due to be refilled. Like some meds if you are going out of town you can refill them beforehand, if you are going to run out while you are gone. But with narcotics they will not refill those early. Could be that sort of situation. I'm VERY surprised they wrote her a script with refills. I would assume with this surgery one bottle would be all you got. Also, you can't just call the dr and get them to call in narcotics for you if you run out of refills. You call and put in a request, then the dr reviews it, and MAILS you a paper copy of the prescription which normally takes 2-3 days. These are all precautions to try and keep them from being abused.
I think the doctor is shady af. Most docs I know wouldn’t have even given her a prescription for heavy medication lasting days post surgery. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he continues to give refills to his good little Mormon patient who would NEVER abuse the meds.

Utah has a huge problem with opiate addiction. If Bonnie ends up dependent on them and can’t get them from the doctor anymore, it’s fairly easy to find them.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
Punkincookie wrote: Idk who it works in Utah, but here in GA, you cannot refill scripts for pain meds (or certain classes of drugs in general) until they are due to be refilled. Like some meds if you are going out of town you can refill them beforehand, if you are going to run out while you are gone. But with narcotics they will not refill those early. Could be that sort of situation. I'm VERY surprised they wrote her a script with refills. I would assume with this surgery one bottle would be all you got. Also, you can't just call the dr and get them to call in narcotics for you if you run out of refills. You call and put in a request, then the dr reviews it, and MAILS you a paper copy of the prescription which normally takes 2-3 days. These are all precautions to try and keep them from being abused.
I think the doctor is shady af. Most docs I know wouldn’t have even given her a prescription for heavy medication lasting days post surgery. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he continues to give refills to his good little Mormon patient who would NEVER abuse the meds.

Utah has a huge problem with opiate addiction. If Bonnie ends up dependent on them and can’t get them from the doctor anymore, it’s fairly easy to find them.

I would think that he would give her 10 or less to get by with, and then tell her to switch to OTC pain meds. My MIL broke her hip and was off her narcotic pain meds within 3 days after her replacement surgery.

Dr's in Utah give me anxiety. Between the incompetent OBGYN's and now this shady af cosmetic surgeon who is filling Bonnie with bullshit and passing out pills ike candy.. i'm glad i dont live there. (Im sure there are great drs in utah, but bonnie nor ellie have found them yet)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
Punkincookie wrote:

In California, they can call in some meds, like Vicodin or Tylenol with codeine. Percocet has to be written. You're right about refilling early, but some pharmacies here will refill up to three days early.
If she is running out before she expects to, that is a huge red flag. And I can't imagine why any reputable surgeon would still be refilling her meds this far out from surgery.
Maybe if he's "famous" and works with a lot of celebrities, he keeps prescribing to keep them happy and coming back. Not ethical at all.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

New thread ideas?

BH - plastic surgery bills and high on pills

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Big ole bowl of fried POTATOES! Really? OMG. Rude AF to Bree... who does she think she is? Absolute ZERO class, backwoods idiot. Her daughter has no hope...even from Bree. Sad.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

New episode of High Maintenance: Bonnie

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

So did all the kids apart from Lincoln sleep in Bree's room? Because we all know Bonnie isn't sharing a bed with anyone, and Joel talked about sleeping with Lincoln.

It wont be long until Bonnie gains all the weight she had suctioned out back, who eats a big old bowl of friend potatoes for breakfast? And if it was a treat that would be one thing, but with what she has shared of her meals she is consuming way oto many calories to keep the weight off.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

Someone said she was the "Mormon Kardashian"... that basically nailed it for me. She's artificial, top to bottom. I don't want my girls watching this with me anymore. She is free to be that way, but she's not a good role model. I don't think it should be categorized as a family channel anymore.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:So did all the kids apart from Lincoln sleep in Bree's room? Because we all know Bonnie isn't sharing a bed with anyone, and Joel talked about sleeping with Lincoln.

It wont be long until Bonnie gains all the weight she had suctioned out back, who eats a big old bowl of friend potatoes for breakfast? And if it was a treat that would be one thing, but with what she has shared of her meals she is consuming way oto many calories to keep the weight off.

She said in a previous vlog that she slept in one bed, Joel shared a bed with Lincoln, the 3 other kids slept on the floor and Bree had her own bedroom. Mother of the year right there.
snkjdgs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snkjdgs »

Vlog4money wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:My 80 year old grandfather had a hip replacement and was off the harsh pain meds within 2 days so he could go home. A hip replacement is far worse than basic lipo.

Joel must know Bonnie is too into the pain meds and that’s why he’s in charge of them. I don’t know about most of you, but I don’t need my husband to control my meds. I don’t think it’s scripted, I agree with the poster that said the doctor seems shady. I think this addiction is very real, and I’m gonna watch it play out. Like someone else said, she’s been warned. It’s on her if she doesn’t want to listen. I’m here for the entertainment, and waiting to see the changes in Ellie because you know she isn’t going to be far behind.

In her instastory she said the doctor was one of the best in the world or world famous (I can't remember exactly and I'm not watching again.) Did anyone watch those plastic surgeon reality tv shows enough to maybe recognize the voice?
I recognize the doctor's voice. But can't put a name to it.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”