TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Sam thinks it's so "adorable" that he's raising a bratty child who speaks back to him and clearly not teaching the rest of his kids any manners on top of that! I love how Sam put his son in the front seat and only decided to move him once there was an officer around them - can they get busted one day please? Like these morons film it for crying out loud! Nia is clearly pissing money like crazy on useless crap for her kids - look at her face when Abram is opening all the dumb presents, she has this "proud mom" expression - girl please! Their house is so disgusting :?
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

Anyone else notice the vast difference in the birthday parties for the three kids.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I actually hate watching these rednecks eat food in their kitchen - the kids have dirty clothes on and baby chucky's nose is always running, gross! Symphony does her hair while she eats and that is super disgusting - it's like they basically go through a list of all the annoying things they can do in one day and film it! Nia is probably the only one that thinks Baby Chucky is "cute" - like that kid is creepy AF!! Yeah okay Nia - it's not about getting the chores done faster, you treat them like toddlers - like all of them - so clearly they will never learn anything!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

So Symphony just walked into the kitchen wearing nothing but a short t-shirt - Sam thought it would be appropriate to film that and put it in the vlog ... I really wonder if he's aware of all the weird perv's out there that enjoy watching this stuff - father of the year right there! Nia think's it's so important to show Sam making eggs every now and then so she can pretend he's such a "thoughtful" man - their whole staged day's are getting ridiculous! Nia at 4:55 - this is the part where you realize just how useless someone's life is when they say that they are "crafting" for someone else and it's cool - so basically those countless hours of "lettering" is now being referred to as crafting!! Also - they are so behind in their vlogs - Nia turned 30 ages ago, like move on already!
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

How long do these people want to live with rats before they call the exterminator?! They have all this food up there to attract the rats and they have not caught a single one. It probably stinks so much. Nia is working on another parody. The top comment on the first parody is "Id be so embarrassed to post this." Hahaha. I feel like the comments on Nia's nest are deleted a lot less than on the other channel and show that most people find her incredibly annoying. I also love how she considers lettering "working".
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sam is basically pimping his weird kids on YouTube on a daily basis - does he need to show a video on how to earn money?? #ReallyStupidRaders I'm sorry but Symphony should be doing something better with her time then wasting days in that dumb shack with her dumbass dad! Yeah okay I'm sure he DID put the OFF spray on that pan - this disgusting man has his family living with rodents so what would make a difference now! Can someone just punch this moron now?
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

Anyone else watching Shane Dawson's series on Jake Paul? The second part when he speaks to the therapist about what makes a sociopath...Couldn't help but think Sam fits a lot of those traits. Not necessarily an intelligent sociopath, mind you, but he sure fits the bill based on what we see.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

mormonts wrote:Anyone else watching Shane Dawson's series on Jake Paul? The second part when he speaks to the therapist about what makes a sociopath...Couldn't help but think Sam fits a lot of those traits. Not necessarily an intelligent sociopath, mind you, but he sure fits the bill based on what we see.
YES, YES, YES........I was thinking the same thing.............Sam fits the criteria, and both Sam and Nia are sure Narcissists.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

How many vlogs do we need to see of this so called "renovation" that takes years for this man to put together? Why doesn't he just hire a team to get it done, like he cheaps out on the things that matter - but will go piss money on new GoPro things or clothes for himself anytime he wants! I actually think he's worse then what he shows on camera - I'm sure Nia tries her best to cut out most of it but would it really matter?
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Juliet is getting more and more creepy in every vlog - she's now an oversized Chucky doll hahahaha it's even more annoying when Nia is always saying how "cute" she is - meanwhile I'm like EWWWW :? I love how Symphony knows it's wrong for Juliet to be picking up glass and Nia is just standing there filming saying "ohhh" - ummm so can we tie this idiot's tubes now??
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Nia is going to see Taylor Swift with her friends - just what we need now, these 30+ year old "teenage wannabes" jumping around acting like idiots......so pretty much how they normally behave but more obnoxious than usual :? Sam is finally playing with his kids but the way he pushes them is just disturbing - he clearly needs to calm down and stop being such a jerk! So let me get this straight - Sam doesn't want to buy a new house because his kids make a huge mess with the water and flood the washroom each time? Ummmm why don't they discipline their kids and tell them to behave? What lazy ass losers!!
Riss9416
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Riss9416 »

Of course Sam has always been Sam and Nia has always been Nia, but when I first found their channel in 2013, they didn’t act the way they do now. Yes, it was 5 years ago, but still.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Wow, they have not reached 100k views in a month. Sam is probably panicking at the idea of having to actually go back to work. No more spending days making Halloween costumes. He said he is okay wearing the Predator costume and skulls around his neck because it only kills people who are hunting it. Guess he just skipped/ignored the 2010 one where they were killing the people on the other planet for fun. They need to get rid of that rotting flower arrangement on the kitchen table. It is driving me crazy. Sam is already shopping for decor for the shack. Maybe try getting some walls up before you look for things to hang on them.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

mandy88 wrote:Wow, they have not reached 100k views in a month. Sam is probably panicking at the idea of having to actually go back to work. No more spending days making Halloween costumes. He said he is okay wearing the Predator costume and skulls around his neck because it only kills people who are hunting it. Guess he just skipped/ignored the 2010 one where they were killing the people on the other planet for fun. They need to get rid of that rotting flower arrangement on the kitchen table. It is driving me crazy. Sam is already shopping for decor for the shack. Maybe try getting some walls up before you look for things to hang on them.
And in the first one, it killed soldiers who just happened to be in the same jungle. I suppose he could justify the killings in the second one, because it was mostly drug dealers. But yeah. He is pretty unclear on the concept. (Yes, I am old. I saw the original movies when they first came out.)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

mandy88 wrote:Wow, they have not reached 100k views in a month. Sam is probably panicking at the idea of having to actually go back to work. No more spending days making Halloween costumes. He said he is okay wearing the Predator costume and skulls around his neck because it only kills people who are hunting it. Guess he just skipped/ignored the 2010 one where they were killing the people on the other planet for fun. They need to get rid of that rotting flower arrangement on the kitchen table. It is driving me crazy. Sam is already shopping for decor for the shack. Maybe try getting some walls up before you look for things to hang on them.

Yes, their views are way down 46% and subs are way down 72% https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/samuel8955

Looks like a job will be in their future pretty soon......or a BIG BUY of subscribers/views is coming up......or the ultimate, family vlogger tool........A PREGNANCY, or fake miscarriage.......yup, that is the trick, to get the 12 year olds excited.

So stay tuned for a bunch of pregnancy tests, weeks of speculating of a pregnancy.......the way to bring in viewers.....FAKE THAT SH^%.

I see by Instagram that Nia and her girlfriends are off to see Taylor.......why is it that Nia only looks really really happy, when she is with her friends....not with her kids and certainly not with her husband, that ship has sailed.....of course they do look like 30 year old, fools at the concert, but hey, at least Nia can have some fun. Also am sure the grandmothers had to come babysit the kids with Sam.

ps. Just the predator mask Sam bought is about $300 and the suit probably cost about $100, plus all the rest of the accouterments he bought, probably spent about $500, such a waste of money.

pss... don't even get me started on Sam buying Art for the shack......when the art cost more than the shack it is in, but at least he has professionals now working on it, it might get done for Nias 40th birthday.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Nia's Instagram page makes her look like a single mom who parties way too much - clearly she's trying to create a page that shows she actually has a life, but the reality is that she's LIVING like a single mom who TRIES to party too much :?
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

The Taylor swift love is so bizarre for women their age. They act like young teenagers. I wonder how nia feels that Taylor came out and endorsed democratic political candidates for Tennessee today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

Birdie89 wrote:The Taylor swift love is so bizarre for women their age. They act like young teenagers. I wonder how nia feels that Taylor came out and endorsed democratic political candidates for Tennessee today.

And said she supports lgbt rights.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Birdie89 wrote:
Birdie89 wrote:The Taylor swift love is so bizarre for women their age. They act like young teenagers. I wonder how nia feels that Taylor came out and endorsed democratic political candidates for Tennessee today.

And said she supports lgbt rights.

Like Nia would even understand any of that - she still has difficulty putting her shoes on! I'll bet she was just like Symphony growing up :?
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Only Sam could feel never-ending pride over a stack of wood.

Return to “Sam and Nia”