Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Unread post by judgeybuggie »

If I had to choose between sleep and looking at Rachelle's mug, I'd choose sleep too.
NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NellieNovember »

Ohthehumanity wrote:Im in a wildbird FB group and was reading through the comments on a post a mama had posted about the loss of her child. The vast majority of comments were just saying sorry for your loss, or along the lines of that. Not Rachelle of course.
I’m beyond annoyed she did this. That’s rule #1 in the loss community. You don’t shove living babies in any loss mama’s face! Talk about a trigger! I swear Rachelle has completely turned her back on the loss community. It makes me think she only used them for her own gain.
Ohthehumanity
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ohthehumanity »

angelmamma wrote:
sweetener wrote:
Ohthehumanity wrote:Im in a wildbird FB group and was reading through the comments on a post a mama had posted about the loss of her child. The vast majority of comments were just saying sorry for your loss, or along the lines of that. Not Rachelle of course.
Am I the only one who thinks this was in bad taste? The first half of the comment was okay, but when she got to the part about Emma, I cringed.
That was in bad taste. When I lost my daughter, infants ESPECIALLY baby girls were a huge trigger for me. How dare she... Wow. What's worse is that she's been there before grieving wise and idk why the hell she thought sharing a picture of her living infant would help. How fucked up showing off your baby to someone who just lost a baby. Makes me so angry.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I seriously could not believe the photo. Sure, sharing how you have been through a similar loss, yes that could be comforting. But sharing a photo nobody asked for (especially the original poster) was way to far. Not one other person shared a photo.
judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgeybuggie »

I'm not surprised at this at all. We already knew she was scum. You can really tell that she doesn't consider other peoples feelings. Like she started one video explaining how hard it was seeing OTHER PREGNANT women at the park after losing Brynn. IF YOU HAD A HARD TIME SEEING WOMEN PREGNANT AROUND THE TIME YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE PREGNANT, WHY WOULD THAT WOMAN WANT TO SEE SOMEONES BABY AFTER LOSING A BABY. Why would another loss mom want you to post a picture of your rainbow baby while she's grieving. I honestly feel so bad for the woman who got Rachelle's response. She couldn't just give the lady a warm, comforting response about having an angel in heaven, she had to rub it in the girls face. How does this woman have a husband and people who watch and support her, she contributes nothing. Hopefully Emma doesn't turn out with poor social skills and worth ethic like her mum. Hopefully Emma has compassion.
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Schnatterinchen wrote:
staceyla wrote:
hscheer10 wrote:Y'all are giving her vlogging material lol we have to stop suggesting topics to her! she's just making money off us Image Image
She's been making money! Image Everyone here watches her videos (more than once sometimes) she's gettin those vieeeews!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Not really, just watch over hooktube.

I don´t watch them at all after their boring birth vlog.
I never watch her. So no money from me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

You should go comment "then you of all people should know this isn't a great time for a baby pic!"
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

That looks like a formula fed tummy. Both of my kids had bloated bellies like that when they started formula. I don’t watch her often so idk if she has said shes doing formula or breast feeding?

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Why would anyone want to learn how to ruin your photos like Rachelle?

And yes Rachelle, cringy mom voice. Try talking to her like a person, you might be surprised by the real smiles you get. Cos those cringy mom voice smiles look like shes rolling her eyes like the rest of us![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 67342e.png[/img]
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Quote of the day “im just a basic person”.... no shit Rachelle, no shit
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Go to a friends house, sit on her couch with your manky feet on it, hog your baby, while your friend sits on the floor and plays with her own child.... wtf Rachelle?? Pass that baby off and get down and play with her kids.

And the “blowout” (that wasn’t), dont be whinging about how are you going to clean it off until you have had one right up the back to the hair! Roll that onesie down, get a wet cloth and sponge bath baby (or better yet, bath her), chuck everything in the wash, and get baby dressed - its not exactly “hard”.

Why is it such a milestone for the dad to feed the baby a bottle?? That to me is weird. As long as baby is fed it shouldn’t matter the vessel, or be brag worthy about it. She clearly reads here.

Justins baby voice is worse than Rachelle, when shes getting the bottle ready. And her instructions on how to feed the bottle - let him figure it out. I actually don’t believe thats the first bottle, surely she wouldn’t let him do something for the first time
ErinLace_20
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ErinLace_20 »

They’re fucking weird and they’re lunatics. The way they talk to each other, the way she puts him down in front of the camera. The way she’s gotta be in control of everything, screw her to hell man she’s such a crazy person who has no regard to anyone else’s feelings, it’s all about her. She even puts down her friend, so she’s so funny cause she made Rachelle breakfast? Instead of being appreciative? It’s more like Rachelle is jealous her friend has everything in order and she’s well put together for a mom who has TWO children. Rachelle, you have a newborn...they’re not the hardest to take care of. You barely even take care of Emma with the way you DONT support her head. You just suck, you suck as a mom. You suck as a wife. You suck as a vlogger. You suck as a sister and a daughter. You just S U C K.

That was goddamn cold of you to post a picture of Emma to someone WHO JUST LOST THEIR BABY. It’s not ok for someone to do it to you, but it sure as heck ok for you to do it to someone else cause it’s not hurting you, but you gotta show off that you were able to have a child. Which...ya shouldn’t have had.

All you do is complain complain, you’re such a messed up person being so smug that Emma slept through the night and your friends babies haven’t apparently. Wait until she starts teething...or has bad gasses...better yet, she could get night terrors. Stop being such a smug bitch. You know nothing about motherhood and stop being a shitty person.
Bored2018
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bored2018 »

She really needs to start researching stuff before doing it. Breastfed babies should be bottle fed through pace feeding because it mimics eating from the breast. They thought it was hilarious how fast she ate that bottle. They are so clueless. I’m sure the way Emma’s poor belly felt after that wasn’t hilarious. Rachelle, do research. You need to pace feed her with bottles!!
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

Sweetiebee wrote:
You should go comment "then you of all people should know this isn't a great time for a baby pic!"
Shoot, I’ll do it lol.

staceyla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyla »

Andielina0984 wrote:
Sweetiebee wrote:
Shoot, I’ll do it lol.

Seriously, someone should. I don't have a Facebook so I can't. That's ridiculous.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Punkincookie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Punkincookie »

She's all upset that Mister knocked over the breast milk. Well that's what you get when you let your cat walk all over the counters you nit wit. I've had 2 cats for years, I nipped the jumping on the counters out real quick from the beginning.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

That’s really bad about the pic she put on the loss moms post. So insensitive. How could anyone be so self absorbed that they don’t see the inappropriateness of that. Wow.

icp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by icp »

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Que the Brynn’s due date/ birth date post. Woooow. She’s always confirming she reads here.

icp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by icp »

herebcofbritney wrote:Que the Brynn’s due date/ birth date post. Woooow. She’s always confirming she reads here.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... ad269c.png[/img]

Came to say the same

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Y’all ladies beat me to it. She makes it so incredibly obvious she reads here.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”