OKbaby- Plummeting views & kids without shoes | Part 23

Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKbaby- Plummeting views & kids without shoes | Part 23

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

The three trips were ‘one from me, one from sissy, one from buggy’ - she said something along those lines when she gave them to him.

Not that I’m not 100% sure she’s pregnant, because she definitely is. And there is no doubt that she gave him three trips because she knows how much people have talked about her leaving all the time, so now she has to ‘prove’ she can have the kids ‘alone’ like O did - even if neither of them are ever alone with them.
lilspooky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lilspooky »

kellyeffinclarkson wrote:
chatty wrote:
kellyeffinclarkson wrote:I'll pay every single one of you on this board $100 each if Kyra posts two vlogs today.
Girl, you owe us $100 ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UH, hello - that volg was posted at 3:30am which is THE NEXT DAY. I was spot on and I'll keep my money lol
Kyra said “I got two blogs up in 24 hours” to make it sound like it was one day ImageImage
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

In Winter and Robert's video he talked about the trips and was so thankful and kind about it.He even tried to give the He seems like a really genuine person who is appreciative of all of the opportunities he has been able to do since moving there. I think that Robert and Oscar are lucky to have such a great friendship and respect for each other.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:I am sorry man but they are never going to last. Oscar wants to travel and do all this out there stuff and Kyra can't even fly to Hawaii. She will forever hinder any experience. She refuses to get help for her issues because it was too expensive. Fuck if my SO is going to Hawaii without me.

Those poor kids are going to be neglected as fuck with Oscar gone so long.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I don't read here very often but I feel like if my partner had a lot of issues and was struggling to take care of themselves and be a parent, getting help for them would 100% be a financial priority. if he can fly to hawaii surely they can spend a few hundred bucks a month on a good therapist for Kyra to work through her problems. What the hell is Oscar doing? is there more to this i'm not getting?
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

luci417 wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:I am sorry man but they are never going to last. Oscar wants to travel and do all this out there stuff and Kyra can't even fly to Hawaii. She will forever hinder any experience. She refuses to get help for her issues because it was too expensive. Fuck if my SO is going to Hawaii without me.

Those poor kids are going to be neglected as fuck with Oscar gone so long.

I don't read here very often but I feel like if my partner had a lot of issues and was struggling to take care of themselves and be a parent, getting help for them would 100% be a financial priority. if he can fly to hawaii surely they can spend a few hundred bucks a month on a good therapist for Kyra to work through her problems. What the hell is Oscar doing? is there more to this i'm not getting?

Kyra mentioned something about therapy costing thousands a month. Something about having to go a few days a week. But even one day a week would be beneficial to her.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

They can afford all the shit they do but can't afford therapy which she DESPERATELY needs. They're idiots. Now I realize Oscar didn't buy these vacations but present or not I would be a little pissed someone spent that amount of money without at least running it past me.

Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Idk how they can stand ALWAYS having people in their home. Don’t they just want to be a family together, just the four of them? I love having my family visit but then afterwards I enjoy relaxing in my home with my husband and kids. Do they never want alone time with their kids? Like I could understand if they HAD to have roommates because of money but they’re just letting these people live with them while they pay all the bills and buy all the groceries. If I were Kyra I would be annoyed that Oscar goes sky diving pretty much every single day. Is he just going recreationally or is he trying to be an instructor?
WaterBlue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WaterBlue »

I can’t believe how dumb she is. What is there to even announce when she has already made sure everyone knows she’s pregnant. I mean it was their chance to grab views. This dumbass did the same thing during Alaya. What pathetic strategy gosh.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Ambrosia wrote:Idk how they can stand ALWAYS having people in their home. Don’t they just want to be a family together, just the four of them? I love having my family visit but then afterwards I enjoy relaxing in my home with my husband and kids. Do they never want alone time with their kids? Like I could understand if they HAD to have roommates because of money but they’re just letting these people live with them while they pay all the bills and buy all the groceries. If I were Kyra I would be annoyed that Oscar goes sky diving pretty much every single day. Is he just going recreationally or is he trying to be an instructor?
I cant imagine it’s healthy subjecting your body to that amount of pressure and force and adrenaline daily. His heart is going to break xD

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ambrosia wrote:Idk how they can stand ALWAYS having people in their home. Don’t they just want to be a family together, just the four of them? I love having my family visit but then afterwards I enjoy relaxing in my home with my husband and kids. Do they never want alone time with their kids? Like I could understand if they HAD to have roommates because of money but they’re just letting these people live with them while they pay all the bills and buy all the groceries. If I were Kyra I would be annoyed that Oscar goes sky diving pretty much every single day. Is he just going recreationally or is he trying to be an instructor?
I think having your home open and welcoming to family and friends is great. But with them it is way to much. You do need alone time to bond as a family.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Steps_to_STFU wrote:They can afford all the shit they do but can't afford therapy which she DESPERATELY needs. They're idiots. Now I realize Oscar didn't buy these vacations but present or not I would be a little pissed someone spent that amount of money without at least running it past me.

If I remember she said therapy wasn’t something she was going to spend thousands on. Which is ridiculous because it’s not going to get better on its own.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Right, it's insane with how bad she claims to have anxiety a terror of certain things. Which I still believe is acting. She is so terrified of her kids using the potty because whatever reason. But she isn't terrified of them riding on ATV with no helmets or not properly in a car seat. I think a lot of her issues are for attention. That is why she won't waste 1000 on therapy she knows she is faking.
chloe6124 wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:They can afford all the shit they do but can't afford therapy which she DESPERATELY needs. They're idiots. Now I realize Oscar didn't buy these vacations but present or not I would be a little pissed someone spent that amount of money without at least running it past me.

If I remember she said therapy wasn’t something she was going to spend thousands on. Which is ridiculous because it’s not going to get better on its own.

homegirljenn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by homegirljenn »

chloe6124 wrote:

I'm curious as to if they even have health insurance. If they did it wouldn't cost thousands to go to therapy. I go and it only costs me about $100/month. Maybe that's why they refuse to take the kids to the Dr too when they need to. Come to think of it, they never seem to take the kids to their checkups anymore or even mention it.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

homegirljenn wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

I'm curious as to if they even have health insurance. If they did it wouldn't cost thousands to go to therapy. I go and it only costs me about $100/month. Maybe that's why they refuse to take the kids to the Dr too when they need to. Come to think of it, they never seem to take the kids to their checkups anymore or even mention it.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Being youtubers they don’t have a group plan like a lot of people have through a employer. They most likely have like a 10k deductible or something. They probably pay most everything out of their pocket but are covered for a major illness. But I think it is possible they don’t have it. That is a Sure fire way of having a major illness wipe you out financially. If they don’t have it they are dumb and playing with fire.

aaalex1234567
Informer
Informer

Unread post by aaalex1234567 »

I definitely agree they probably don’t have health insurance. I remember when she was talking about it a couple months ago and her saying it was reallllly expensive and they needed to change their plan. But Alaya should have a 12, 15, 18 and 21 month check up that they have not shown. I feel like they always show them because it’s to “document their lives to be able to look back on.”

aaalex1234567
Informer
Informer

Also agree Kyra is definitely overplaying her anxiety. If she had anxiety over her kids they would be eating healthy, wearing helmets, rear facing and BUCKLED in their seats, wear shoes outside esp. with all the construction going on. All of these things that are in a parents control and are all easy things to do to ensure your child’s safety. But yet she doesn’t do any of them.

lilspooky
Talker
Talker

aaalex1234567 wrote:I definitely agree they probably don’t have health insurance. I remember when she was talking about it a couple months ago and her saying it was reallllly expensive and they needed to change their plan. But Alaya should have a 12, 15, 18 and 21 month check up that they have not shown. I feel like they always show them because it’s to “document their lives to be able to look back on.”

Yeah true, not sure if they’re going or not but I will say that a lot of YTers have eased up on showing that kind of stuff lately after the YT staff cracked down on videos like that
lilspooky
Talker
Talker

Although I do think they would’ve posted something or mentioned it...
aaalex1234567
Informer
Informer

lilspooky wrote:
aaalex1234567 wrote:I definitely agree they probably don’t have health insurance. I remember when she was talking about it a couple months ago and her saying it was reallllly expensive and they needed to change their plan. But Alaya should have a 12, 15, 18 and 21 month check up that they have not shown. I feel like they always show them because it’s to “document their lives to be able to look back on.”

Yeah true, not sure if they’re going or not but I will say that a lot of YTers have eased up on showing that kind of stuff lately after the YT staff cracked down on videos like that
That’s very true. YouTube said they basically can’t do anything to exploit the child like “She was so scared for her shots!” Or “She cried like a baby!” For a title may get them flagged. They could at least mention like “We just went to Alaya’s 15 month appointment, she’s in the 75th percentile! She got a few shots and we felt so bad so we’re going to get her an ice cream cone.”

pastel

Unread post by pastel »

No way in hell my dude would be in hawaii while I'm in utah lmaoooo

Levi looked adorable today. That little sweatshirt and his mohawk. Too cute!

Return to “OKBaby”