BrittanyandBaby: Single Today, Married ToMorrow (Part 53)

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BrittanyandBaby: Single Today, Married ToMorrow (Part 53

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

here4the_drama wrote:I've been thinking, and please don't kill me. Just hear me out with an open mind.. what if Frank isn't a bad guy? What if he is just really stupid and got sucked into Bishs shitshow? I sometimes feel like maybe he was all about having a good time, and kids honestly didnt bother him (my now husband had a 6yr old when we met and I was only 21, and I was okay with it). Then Bish gets pregnant on purpose, "oh no, dont worry! I'm on the pill *not*" because she realizes he is just in it for some fun and she wants a more permanent thing. Now here is Frank trying to actually do the right thing and act positive about it all. He just happens to not be the brightest light bulb and keeps making poor choices that just happen to be public. I'm not trying to defend him...I just got to thinking about it. Ean got roped in, whose to say Freenk couldn't have? And the real reason he is always out with her and her friends is because Bish doesn't trust him and SHE makes a big deal he is there... idk...am I the only one to have thought this?
No, I agree with you. I think Frank is a decent guy. My issue is that Brittany was(is) WAY to trusting. She cannot possibly know for a fact he was a good guy when she brought him to her home on the first date. I actually agree with her that if a guy and your kids dont mix then the relationship is doomed so in that respect I probably would introduce a guy early BUT as a friend and in an open area, NOT my childrens home and not as Mommys new boyfriend. I would arrange it a McDonalds play centre or something and just see if he jived with the kids. Then he wouldn't actually meet them again for a loooong time and my kids wouldnt know of a boyfriend for that time too. However, with Brittany she just jumped right in, guns a blazing.
I also think Frank probably just trust Brittany when it comes to Nolans health and he has NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT HE IS IN FOR.
Also, since it is her apartment and probably cheap(ish) and maybe all inclusive, or atleast not at the expense a house will be (property taxes etc) he doesn't realize how bad her spending is. Her spending is also probably under the guise of "new house! New baby" so he doesn't understand she spends like this all the damn time.
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

Amelia322 wrote:Ewww has anyone seen her new profile pic on IG?

She’s so full of herself!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And full of photoshop lol

milubonita
Talker
Talker

Unread post by milubonita »

here4the_drama wrote:I've been thinking, and please don't kill me. Just hear me out with an open mind.. what if Frank isn't a bad guy? What if he is just really stupid and got sucked into Bishs shitshow? I sometimes feel like maybe he was all about having a good time, and kids honestly didnt bother him (my now husband had a 6yr old when we met and I was only 21, and I was okay with it). Then Bish gets pregnant on purpose, "oh no, dont worry! I'm on the pill *not*" because she realizes he is just in it for some fun and she wants a more permanent thing. Now here is Frenk trying to actually do the right thing and act positive about it all. He just happens to not be the brightest light bulb and keeps making poor choices that just happen to be public. I'm not trying to defend him...I just got to thinking about it. Ean got roped in, whose to say Freenk couldn't have? And the real reason he is always out with her and her friends is because Bish doesn't trust him and SHE makes a big deal he is there... idk...am I the only one to have thought this?
I feel the same way about Frank, he seems like a nice guy. I think he was just looking to date and Britt seduced him with her 100 filter selfies and lured him into her home. Maybe he was just exploring how a relationship with kids involved, but Britt trapped him way too soon and he didn't have a choice but to stay and take responsibility. Brit is a calculated whore, she totally planned this. She simply cant survive without a man, think without a man, she's completely useless without a man. Even when she ended things with Ean she would make him come to the apartment to bring her dinner and wash the car, then all of a sudden Ean is out of the picture and here comes Frenk. Britney might be illiterate but shes an expert at trapping men.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

I feel like Ean is with someone and he is very happy with her. The way Britchney acts showing off her relationship in public and all screams “look at me how happy I am, how I found a perfect guy, how in love I am” and that is bs since you can tell in Britchney’s face that she is NOT in love with Frank. All I can see is gratitude towards him. Not love

milubonita
Talker
Talker

Unread post by milubonita »

Also I think Frank has gotten so close and touchy with the kids because that's what Britt expects him to do, why else would she record him? She probably gets turned on by Frank showing love to her kids that aren't even his. Might seem inappropriate to us but how would he know? He's YOUNG and has never had a kid before unlike Britney that had 3 and now Frank's baby. Britney is the one I'm so pissed about, she should know better. But no, her pussy needs come first, then Frank's, oh yeah... and then theres her kids...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

I don’t think Frank is an abuser or predator or anything terrible like that, but I tend to think there’s something off about anyone who’s comfortable moving so fast in a relationship, especially when there are children involved. No rational person marries and buys a house with someone they’ve known for 2 months, pregnancy or not. I don’t care how religious he is, it’s 2018. Add in the fact that she has 3 kids while he was only 24 with 0 kids of his own and it’s even weirder.

I genuinely hope he’s a great person and the marriage works out, for the kids’ sake if nothing else, but I find it puzzling to say the least. I also don’t like how he was so comfortable playing dad to someone else’s children right away, but I know Brit was pushing that.

Something I also want to say, and this goes for Ean too: it takes two to make a child. If Frank didn’t want to get her pregnant, he should’ve worn a condom. We can talk about “baby trapping” all we want, but the men in the equation are responsible for their part. Plus, unprotected sex with someone you just met is how you wind up with an STD, so that’s doubly stupid.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BrittanyandBaby: Single Today, Married ToMorrow (Part 53)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Tbh idk if Frank is a good guy because Britney is fake af and is always making her life look better than it is. Even if Frank was to be a decent guy it still doesn’t excuse how quickly she allowed him into her home and start telling her kids what to do. Just like someone above said I would’ve introduced in a friendly environment as a friend, kept dating for a while, then when it was serious he could’ve came over my kids home. Her 1st priority should’ve been her kids especially Nolan, not who’s she’s gonna date next.

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

LilSeb1010 wrote:I don’t think Frank is an abuser or predator or anything terrible like that, but I tend to think there’s something off about anyone who’s comfortable moving so fast in a relationship, especially when there are children involved. No rational person marries and buys a house with someone they’ve known for 2 months, pregnancy or not. I don’t care how religious he is, it’s 2018. Add in the fact that she has 3 kids while he was only 24 with 0 kids of his own and it’s even weirder.

I genuinely hope he’s a great person and the marriage works out, for the kids’ sake if nothing else, but I find it puzzling to say the least. I also don’t like how he was so comfortable playing dad to someone else’s children right away, but I know Brit was pushing that.

Something I also want to say, and this goes for Ean too: it takes two to make a child. If Frank didn’t want to get her pregnant, he should’ve worn a condom. We can talk about “baby trapping” all we want, but the men in the equation are responsible for their part. Plus, unprotected sex with someone you just met is how you wind up with an STD, so that’s doubly stupid.

Knowing Britney, she probably had condoms in her nightstand that she poked holes into. I know someone who was using condoms and though his gf was on birth control. She was sabotaging the condoms and quit taking bc. He still to this day thinks they’re safe. Britney comes off as a manipulator.

GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

I still think he is a major douche. He was supposed to marry another woman in May! And he married Brit in June! He moved on so fast, there are red flags everywhere. Starting a relationship with someone so fast? Ok, you do you. But getting married, buying a house??? That's just insane. It doesn't matter if there's a baby on the way, they didn't need to buy a house, they didn't need to get married this fast.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

I think he’s an asshole who saw Britney as famous person who wanted him. He’s enjoying having money and her fans commenting on all his shit while his ego is just inflating.

I hope Ean’s next relationship is the love of his life and he marries her. That will really piss Britney because it doesn’t matter that she has Frakenweenie, a marriage, buying a home, and a new baby; she will always wonder why it wasn’t it her. Yea she’ll be fake happy “I’m so so happy Ean found someone” but it’ll eat her up inside.
tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

Febe wrote:Image

Brits Halloween costume. (I know they “met” on match, but too funny not to share)

ROFL!
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 26906e.png[/img]

Ewwie

tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

Febe wrote:Image

Brits Halloween costume. (I know they “met” on match, but too funny not to share)

ROFL!
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Ambrosia wrote:I think he’s an asshole who saw Britney as famous person who wanted him. He’s enjoying having money and her fans commenting on all his shit while his ego is just inflating.

I hope Ean’s next relationship is the love of his life and he marries her. That will really piss Britney because it doesn’t matter that she has Frakenweenie, a marriage, buying a home, and a new baby; she will always wonder why it wasn’t it her. Yea she’ll be fake happy “I’m so so happy Ean found someone” but it’ll eat her up inside.
I agree! I still think a family member told him she was single and he decided to seek her out. A lot of people go on dating sites so even if that is where they met, he probably suspected she would eventually join. Plus if he didn't find her there, he could have easily "bumped into" her at target, chick fil a or ship-otle.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Emmalee123 wrote: Thank you!
Omg, what a pile of horseshit lol She literally just said she made her match account for "shits and giggles" and that it was totally unexpected.
Also they haven't even known each other 6 months!
She made that account to find someone to marry quickly, help with the children and help buy a house. She didn't get marriage and a house with Ean despite wasting like 6 or 7 years on him and she wasn't about to waste any more time. She probably made her desire for marriage very clear on Match. Now Frank was coming off a long engagement and perhaps he put his desire for marriage in his profile and that's why they were matched. They screwed and decided they were made for each other. I don't think B knows or cares about Frank but he agreed to marry her and that's all that matters to her.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 26906e.png[/img]

Ewwie

KC is there too lmaooo[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 7c844a.png[/img]

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... da1833.png[/img]

Uhhh does anyone here think her life is “chaos” or a “fucking shitshow”? Image and using franks a stupid emoji he always uses lol ok

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... da1833.png[/img]

Uhhh does anyone here think her life is “chaos” or a “fucking shitshow”? Image and using franks a stupid emoji he always uses lol ok

I find it so annoying how they have to drive to two different places every freaking day to get coffee.

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 26906e.png[/img]

Ewwie

KC is there too lmaooo[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 7c844a.png[/img]

he’s literally doing that stupid hand thing that all twelve year olds are doing.

Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Didn’t Nolan get some ankle braces? Does he use them?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”