BeccaBabyMaker Part 4

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeccaBabyMaker Part 4

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

SunnyLove wrote:Does anyone remember when she posted a few "sample" photos of girls she thought her baby would resemble..? Lol did she end up looking similar to any of them?
The blue eyed one has wider eyes and bigger lips. She has the chinky eyes like Asher so she will probably end up kind of looking like a girl Asher. I'm just sad she has edited almost all Aerilyns pictures. If you look through the pictures you'll see that she has edited almost all of them. Does she really hate how her baby daughter looks so much that she has to edit all her pictures? Poor girl came out the gender they wanted just not with the physical features they wanted.
Poor boys were the wrong gender and tossed to the side (they are basically non existing it seems now) and the baby is going to grow up with such self esteem issues with the fact her mother has edited her pictures since birth.
It is not the kids fault they have Becca and Bryce's weird genetics all combined in them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

lol I like how she chose a couple of Asian girls just because her one boy has smaller eyes. She seriously does look like Asher's twin though.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Poor kids they are so ugly and Aerwhatever is ugly too, they have that droopy face and blank stare almost as if all the kids were emotionless sociopaths waiting to snap. She is a horrible mother and it really shows on her kids they all seem lost.
Honestly no wonder why her house had mice that is awful. They could have someone living there and they wouldn’t even know because of all the shit they have.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

The kids are not ugly. The blank state could easily be because all of them seem to be on the spectrum. They rarely smile. The unfortunate is not their looks. Every baby and kid is beautiful in my books no matter how they actually look. But the issue here is that all her babies have a blank stare not of a sociopath but of a emotionally detached person. Which is sad. Hasn't she thought she woukd inherit the same genes as her mother? That sometimes mental illness is hereditary? Her mother was so unstable it should make her think it would be better if she didn't had any child.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

SilverLady01 wrote:The kids are not ugly. The blank state could easily be because all of them seem to be on the spectrum. They rarely smile. The unfortunate is not their looks. Every baby and kid is beautiful in my books no matter how they actually look. But the issue here is that all her babies have a blank stare not of a sociopath but of a emotionally detached person. Which is sad. Hasn't she thought she woukd inherit the same genes as her mother? That sometimes mental illness is hereditary? Her mother was so unstable it should make her think it would be better if she didn't had any child.

I don't believe that every child is cute. I actually think a lot of babies look scary lol. One of my children were a little different looking as a baby but she grew into her looks. A lot of the very unfortunate looking children have grown up to be some of the most beautiful/handsome adults. Sometimes I think the weirder the child looks the better they will look in adulthood because that seems to be how it generally has worked in a lot of situations. I will admit I was an ugly kid with stupid hair cuts and never really looked any better in my teen years but as I went in to adulthood I have not "aged" horribly. I feel like a lot of people will admit they were ugly kids which is why there are so many transformion posts, glo up posts, etc. I guess each person has their own opinion on the subject though and I respect that.

I do feel like the kids are the way they are because of the way she "parents" and you can tell by looking at them they look sad and like they wish their lives were different and they can't help that. I do feel sorry for them. Their whole life is basically them thrown in front of some kind of screen (tv, phone, tablet) and they have no fun nor creativity put in their lives outside of school. You can tell that she doesn't talk to them much because of how their speech is. You can tell she doesn't work with them because of how behind they are. Maybe if she would focus more on working with the kids she already has instead of getting pregnant every other year for Youtube views they would be better. I went back and watched some of her videos with Kaiden when he was a baby/toddler and I don't see where she even did much when it was just him though so I personally don't believe she was ever cut out to be a parent. Sad for the kids.
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

I don't think it is only her lacking as a parent. Looking at them they don't look generally "normal". I hate the term but because I lack on another word to use I used that one. If you go and see how autism is presented they fill so many categories and also the fact that Kaden was scary unresponsive in one of her insta videos it doesn't seem a far fetched scenario. In her adoption story she described her mother and her mother seemed very unstable by description. That is if Becca is telling the truth and not fabricating any info.
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

Her kids are unresponsive and have that scary empty look because they're litterally only ever stimulated by an ipad. They do absolutely NOTHING with their kids and its so sad. They are glued to those screens 24/7. Its really fucking sad, why have heaps of kids to stick them on ipads. Their baby will have an ipad in her face by the time shes 1 if she doesnt already earlier.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
georgiapeach19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by georgiapeach19 »

How the hell do you not remember your kids birthday! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 59e018.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

georgiapeach19 wrote:How the hell do you not remember your kids birthday! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 59e018.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Why would u post that..... that's embarrassing

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
captainoflife
Talker
Talker

Unread post by captainoflife »

She’s so unhappy with him.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

captainoflife wrote:She’s so unhappy with him.

I'm sure the feeling is mutual which is something I don't understand. I mean, what like 2 1/2 years ago they were separated and she was with a woman and then got pregnant with Emerys and then they got back together and played happy family (for what the 3rd? time) I am not even sure but it seems like they broke up near every pregnancy due to him cheating or hitting her. I don't get it I really don't.
captainoflife
Talker
Talker

Unread post by captainoflife »

mamamayhem14 wrote:

I'm sure the feeling is mutual which is something I don't understand. I mean, what like 2 1/2 years ago they were separated and she was with a woman and then got pregnant with Emerys and then they got back together and played happy family (for what the 3rd? time) I am not even sure but it seems like they broke up near every pregnancy due to him cheating or hitting her. I don't get it I really don't.
HE HIT HER AND SHE WAS A LESBIAN? I just found her like a year ago. I feel like I was hit with a bus with this news Image
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

captainoflife wrote:
mamamayhem14 wrote:

HE HIT HER AND SHE WAS A LESBIAN? I just found her like a year ago. I feel like I was hit with a bus with this news Image
Her and Bryce broke up/separated because he was supposedly like mean and would sleep walk or something and would hit her (or something like that I'm not even 100% sure) and she got with a woman and then ended up seeing Bryce while with the woman and her and her girlfriend were gonna both live with Bryce and raise the baby but of course that never worked out and the girlfriend split. The girlfriend had a daughter and if I remember correctly the girlfriend was going to school with her. Becca kept changing how far along she was probably in hopes that the girlfriend would not catch on that she was seeing Bryce behind her back. It was all so strange.
dizzlemylizzle
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by dizzlemylizzle »

Omg I watch her! Didn't think anyone else knew her. Glad I found a thread :) About her pictures there's loads of FaceTune apps she's probably using.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Time to come up with some thread title suggestions for part 5!
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

Watching her Instagram stories is so frustrating. It was 12.40 at night and she is complaining that the kids just dont want to go to sleep, turns the camera and Ems is on the tablet!! OF COURSE HE WONT SLEEP!!! It is so well known that being on the tablets can effect sleep patterns.

It's like watching two idiots raise children.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
EmilyMadison
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EmilyMadison »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 5dc60a.png[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 757799.png[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... a17011.png[/img]

Damn, I wish we got paid for what we talk about on here

But no, Becca, it’s literally entertainment for us to watch you fail so badly and freak out like this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Damn I’m feeling famoouusssss lmao. Becca I wish we could get paid to talk about your fat ass

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

BeccaBabyMaker Part 4

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... ba284c.png[/img]

Seriously... Bryce couldn’t have put his teeth in for the intro ...

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

mac-n-cheese wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... ba284c.png[/img]

Seriously... Bryce couldn’t have put his teeth in for the intro ...

they are so dysfunctional

Return to “Beccababydoll2011”