BrittanyandBaby: Single Today, Married ToMorrow (Part 53)

lizbt
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BrittanyandBaby: Single Today, Married ToMorrow (Part 53

Unread post by lizbt »

I’m not a fan of any of these people specially frank & Britney but can we just leave all the “politics” out of this... smh..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

lizbt wrote:I’m not a fan of any of these people specially frank & Britney but can we just leave all the “politics” out of this... smh..

Racism is not a political issue. It is a social, moral issue. smh...
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Actually nvm it IS a political issue but it is FAR more than that!
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

lizbt wrote:I’m not a fan of any of these people specially frank & Britney but can we just leave all the “politics” out of this... smh..
No. People with shitty political opinions deserve to be called out.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Ok, his friends are redneck creeps- can we move on lol why waste brainpower on them. Im more interested if we'll hear if kc and Frank saw each other

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

131618 wrote:Ok, his friends are redneck creeps- can we move on lol why waste brainpower on them. Im more interested if we'll hear if kc and Frank saw each other

What's so interesting about them bumping into each other?
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
131618 wrote:Ok, his friends are redneck creeps- can we move on lol why waste brainpower on them. Im more interested if we'll hear if kc and Frank saw each other

I'm just curious about it- she's pretty and seems interesting and he's supposedly a cheater so who knows. Itd be kinda stereotypical but funny if he ended up with B's "bff's" au pair

MarvelMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MarvelMama »

Lmao isn’t it funny that we were just having the “Well maybe Frank isn’t a bad guuuuyyy” conversation? Birds of a shitty feather flock together. People, especially men who specialize breast cancer are disgusting and quite literally don’t get it.

“Politics” uh okay

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Instead of telling other people when to stop discussing a topic, why don't y'all try to get a conversation going on something that's more interesting to you?

It's annoying as fuck when people are like "Can we move on now?!" every other page.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Lol this just popped up in my insta- "how to get comfy when you have a shitty couch"
Screenshot_20180930-152424_Instagram.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

131618 wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:

I'm just curious about it- she's pretty and seems interesting and he's supposedly a cheater so who knows. Itd be kinda stereotypical but funny if he ended up with B's "bff's" au pair

I doubt that would happen- he would be risking his newfound YouTube fame. Honestly, KC is pretty but not that pretty that he would risk his marriage to britney (lol!! That sounds funny) and the money that comes with it.
On the other hand... if he did hook up with KC, it would make some good click bait videos and they would earn a ton of money and then he could leave britney. I really think he is trying to build up a network of followers, start his own channel, and then leave her if the moneystarts to to in.

Britney is suddenly saying things aren't always roses or whatever and that just seems so sad! I knew kh husband was the one because we went the first six months of our relationship in sheer bliss and then slowly settled into the daily mundane challenges of life and a relationship. She hasn't even known him that long and they are out of the honeymoon phase... seems so early for that but then again they set themselves up for a lifetime of stress so I guess they skipped that blissful period.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

dazzled wrote:Instead of telling other people when to stop discussing a topic, why don't y'all try to get a conversation going on something that's more interesting to you?

It's annoying as fuck when people are like "Can we move on now?!" every other page.
I agree! There are like 20 users participating in the conversation and one or two who said let's move on. You don't have to join the convo if you're not interested and I enjoy more than one topic going at once so please, just introduce a new topic if you aren't interested in what we are talking about.
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

Faat18 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 26906e.png[/img]

Ewwie

This picture stinks

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
His head is so creepily small compared to his body

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
131618 wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote: What's so interesting about them bumping into each other?

I doubt that would happen- he would be risking his newfound YouTube fame. Honestly, KC is pretty but not that pretty that he would risk his marriage to britney (lol!! That sounds funny) and the money that comes with it.
On the other hand... if he did hook up with KC, it would make some good click bait videos and they would earn a ton of money and then he could leave britney. I really think he is trying to build up a network of followers, start his own channel, and then leave her if the moneystarts to to in.

Britney is suddenly saying things aren't always roses or whatever and that just seems so sad! I knew kh husband was the one because we went the first six months of our relationship in sheer bliss and then slowly settled into the daily mundane challenges of life and a relationship. She hasn't even known him that long and they are out of the honeymoon phase... seems so early for that but then again they set themselves up for a lifetime of stress so I guess they skipped that blissful period.
You make good points.

I wish we had some insight on what really went down with how/why they got married. She seems really turned off/ uninterested and condescending with him in videos over the past month or so and if they're having such awful fights that they resort to unfollowing each other (LOL) it's gotta be rough going. Makes me wonder if they both feel trapped in this little glass box they built for themselves

karen_955
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karen_955 »

I’m guessing this is directed towards the person who called out franks’s friend. While I dont agree with the way she said it, that shirt is disgusting and it doesn’t make you miserable because you don’t thinks it’s funny. Breast cancer is a disease that kills you. I wonder if she would be giggling if someone was wearing a shirt making fun of DMD.

also in franks insta story you can see the guy has a different shirt, so either he got nasty looks from people there or he just put it on for the picture.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

karen_955 wrote:I’m guessing this is directed towards the person who called out franks’s friend. While I dont agree with the way she said it, that shirt is disgusting and it doesn’t make you miserable because you don’t thinks it’s funny. Breast cancer is a disease that kills you. I wonder if she would be giggling if someone was wearing a shirt making fun of DMD.

also in franks insta story you can see the guy has a different shirt, so either he got nasty looks from people there or he just put it on for the picture.
Britney should be the last person to call anyone miserable and insecure.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... b18263.png[/img]

God her dad is so fuckin weird. Commented that on Britney’s pic

And lmao at Britney calling people insecure and miserable. Insecure? Who’s the one stalking their “husbands” Instagram comments?Image with her keren copy profile pic ImageImageImage

MarvelMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MarvelMama »

How does calling someone out for wearing a shirt that says they’ll fondle you related to insecurity?

I swear Brittany has a damn walnut swishing around in that skull of hers instead of a brain. All her trashy ass colors are shining through, Ean brought out the best in her lmao

GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Good call, Brit. Btw you forgot your tanner on your hands, feet and face Image lol it's like shes reminding him to take his vitamins Image

Return to “Britneyandbaby”