JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Brook1888
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Unread post by Brook1888 »

I will quietly laugh to myself if she gets the tummy tuck, boob job etc then immediately gains 20kgs.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

sondraK wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:Can we puh-leeeeese quit criticizing children’s looks?!
You didn't say pretty please.With sugar on top.It's a southern thing :)
I know, I'm southern but I dont say it. I'm not 10 years old anymore :)
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:If the shoe was on the other foot. If Jess was a controlling husband tracking his new wife and telling her he doesn't believe in mental health it would not go down as well with viewers.
Totally agree. She'd be getting messages telling her to get out. It's not cute just because she's female.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Have they ankle tagged big baby?! What's that on her leg?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 09d860.jpg[/img]

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Some places have the little kids tagged so they can't run out the doors or be taken without the device being removed. Similar to the ones they put on babies at the hospital.
Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

It’s just a paper wrist band from the jumpy place lol. The other kids all have them on too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Please tell me this isn’t his birthday cake

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... d93d84.png[/img]

nineteenninety3

shilohjulia wrote:Please tell me this isn’t his birthday cake

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... d93d84.png[/img]

My god. This is almost worse than Tommy's cupcake last year. I would flip my lid if I was Chris.

Also, when was the last time they saw Tommy and Caden before this? I thought mess and Chris claimed they got them most if not all of the summer?

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
prettyll wrote:Jessica better start taking care of herself. Never once in the almost decade of her vlogging has she ever mentioned working out or exercising. She gained a lot of weight since having Landon which actually coincides with when she started dating Chris. She must eat like shit, no exercise, and barely any sleep. She would feel so much better and happier if she took care of her body.

Why exercise when she can just get a tummy tuck and get a flat stomach the easy way Image

You would think she would be trying to get in her best shape since she’s getting stomach fixed and boob job. A Tummy tuck isn’t going to take all the fat away from her whole body. She’s not going to look that different.

Dramallama3346
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dramallama3346 »

prettyll wrote:Jessica better start taking care of herself. Never once in the almost decade of her vlogging has she ever mentioned working out or exercising. She gained a lot of weight since having Landon which actually coincides with when she started dating Chris. She must eat like shit, no exercise, and barely any sleep. She would feel so much better and happier if she took care of her body.

Definitely. She's fat now. After Lilia and the twins she bounced back but after Landen she let herself go. You can't really tell how bad it's gotten because of the clothes she wears and how she poses, but she's definitely overweight. She's 5'4 and probably 150 or 160. Women of that height stop looking good around 130 or 135. Say I'm fat shaming all you want, it's the truth. Chris' fat slob ways also rubbed off on her for sure. Since he was pudgy, she didn't feel the need to upkeep her body. They feed off each other, pun intended. With her mom being such a health nut you'd think that'd rub off on her, but clearly that's not the case.

Youd think with her torn stomach muscles she'd work out to help them heal better. But to lose weight you would have to cook your own meals and we all know Jess hasn't steamed a vegetable before.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

So I’m finally catching up on videos and while watching saw this.

Miss “pull-ups are a waste of money and I don’t believe in them” bought a big old box of pull-ups.. looks like boy pull-ups too since the girls are usually in a purple box. Normally I’d give the benefit of the doubt and say it might be clothes or something else someone gave them but since they’re right beside a box of diapers and wipes, it’s obvious that’s not the case. Image

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... ea8dfa.jpg[/img]

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

itslove wrote:So I’m finally catching up on videos and while watching saw this.

Miss “pull-ups are a waste of money and I don’t believe in them” bought a big old box of pull-ups.. looks like boy pull-ups too since the girls are usually in a purple box. Normally I’d give the benefit of the doubt and say it might be clothes or something else someone gave them but since they’re right beside a box of diapers and wipes, it’s obvious that’s not the case. Image

Doesn't one of the twins or Landen wear them at night?
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

funkycat123 wrote:
itslove wrote:So I’m finally catching up on videos and while watching saw this.

Doesn't one of the twins or Landen wear them at night?
Not that I’ve ever heard? I remember her saying with potty training landen she refuses to buy pull ups and she never has and never will.

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

prettyll wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:

Why exercise when she can just get a tummy tuck and get a flat stomach the easy way Image

You would think she would be trying to get in her best shape since she’s getting stomach fixed and boob job. A Tummy tuck isn’t going to take all the fat away from her whole body. She’s not going to look that different.

my mom use to work in the surgery department where 95% if their surgery cases were tummy tucks/breast. She said most people would come back in two years because they destroyed what the doctor had done bc they didn’t eat/exercise correctly. Surgery is so temporary.

AbstractKlutz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AbstractKlutz »

Why the hell do they need 2 BBQs?? Also, love the face I paused on lol. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... a38bf9.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Wtf was that shitty "cake" - Caden's birthday cake??? Damn.

That trumps Tommy and his "sorry there was no birthday cakes or cupcakes in the whole town" situation!!!!
fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fudgeitup »

Sparklingdee wrote:Wtf was that shitty "cake" - Caden's birthday cake??? Damn.

That trumps Tommy and his "sorry there was no birthday cakes or cupcakes in the whole town" situation!!!!
It looks like a blue pancake with whipped cream on top to me. Like a birthday breakfast type deal. But who knows.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

JustWannaGossip wrote:
prettyll wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:Why exercise when she can just get a tummy tuck and get a flat stomach the easy way Image

my mom use to work in the surgery department where 95% if their surgery cases were tummy tucks/breast. She said most people would come back in two years because they destroyed what the doctor had done bc they didn’t eat/exercise correctly. Surgery is so temporary.

Reminds me of the lap band or stomach stapling surgery, where most people within five years gain back majority of the weight. It sucks but there is no way to be in shape for the long haul unless u buckle down and eat right / exercise

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

JustWannaGossip wrote:
prettyll wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:Why exercise when she can just get a tummy tuck and get a flat stomach the easy way Image

Reminds me of the lap band or stomach stapling surgery, where most people within five years gain back majority of the weight. It sucks but there is no way to be in shape for the long haul unless u buckle down and eat right / exercise

lulahebe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lulahebe »

damn. the tension between jess and chris. and the snarky comments. honestly, my mom used to tell me "never be with your spouse 24/7. be independent, let your partner be independent, bc if you and your spouse are together constantly, you'll start fighting like little kids"
and i think that's really the problem. chris' depression is one factor, but being together constantly, not working, no space or down time, and not being able to resolve any issues bc you're constantly with the kids, is the ultimate combination to ruin a marriage.

Enviado desde mi XT1040 mediante Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”