Bonnie Hoellein: Surgery Bills & High On Pills | Part 18

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellien: Surgery Bills & High On Pills | Part 18

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Oh gosh. If Joel gets hair transplants and Bonnie gets all this plastic surgery...they are JON AND KATE from that TLC reality show with all those kids! YIIIIIIIKKKKKKES! That family turned out to be a total trainwreck!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

ewokfan11 wrote:Oh gosh. If Joel gets hair transplants and Bonnie gets all this plastic surgery...they are JON AND KATE from that TLC reality show with all those kids! YIIIIIIIKKKKKKES! That family turned out to be a total trainwreck!
Jon and Kate - the mormon edition
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

GymChick wrote:My jaw DROPPED seeing Boston kick and spank Lincoln! Now I have no doubt in my mind that Bonnie follows baby wise to the T just like she raved about with the blanket time. Omg, who the hell was filming letting that happen and just putting “he got in trouble for this” on the screen. Turn OFF the camera, and don’t upload this. Wtf! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 5f2827.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We all should band together and report this video.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

I closed the video at that point. The way Boston walked over and swatted him...guaranteed he learned that from his parents. I also didn't like Joel saying he was going to smack the smile off of Lincoln's face. Bonnie and Joel take pleasure out of hurting and humiliating their children...it's sick!
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Totally sick. I'm a parent myself. I hate the way these vloggers treat their children and they all seem to get away with it as well. If any of us done the same we'd be reported.
Vlog4money wrote:

I closed the video at that point. The way Boston walked over and swatted him...guaranteed he learned that from his parents. I also didn't like Joel saying he was going to smack the smile off of Lincoln's face. Bonnie and Joel take pleasure out of hurting and humiliating their children...it's sick!
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Vlog4money wrote:

Once again Joel proving that he's not innocent or a victim in Bonnies world, Joel's is a covert who live through Bonnie. That's why he does nothing to protect his children.
Why was Olivia sleeping on the floor in the hall, didn't understand that because I fast-forwarded the vlog?

It's not the first time Boston hits Lincoln, he once forked him in the back but he did it when the parents weren't watching so you can imagine what he does to him when the parents are still sleeping and the kids are alone down stairs.
I wonder if it's provoked by the way Bonnies babies Lincoln ?
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

Scar2016 wrote:A Little Limerick..

A woman called Bonnie once had
Some lipo and boy was it bad
She moaned and she cried
Eating food that was fried
So kept the same body she'd had!

Her Joely was hubby of the year
It's true coz her Doc made that clear
He served as her slave
And not once did he cave
As he filmed her new Beverley Hills rear!

But the tide seemed to turn on a dime
When her Joely went out for playtime
He's sick of her crap
And her 'needing' to nap
Oh Joely, your life is sublime!

So now Bon is hooked on pain meds
And they're sleeping in separate beds
The poor kids will be
Living with Bree
Unless sense is shoved in their heads!
You deserve a standing ovation.
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

Double post — I thought there might be some exaggeration with Boston, so I went and found it.

Boston is a jerk. He’s the kid no one likes, the mother coddles, and grows up with an entitlement problem. I hate to write his life out, but that comical sound track over it tells me they think it’s funny, even if he “got in trouble” over it. That was to save face, they still put it in.
mmarier
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mmarier »

Toodles123 wrote:
GymChick wrote:My jaw DROPPED seeing Boston kick and spank Lincoln! Now I have no doubt in my mind that Bonnie follows baby wise to the T just like she raved about with the blanket time. Omg, who the hell was filming letting that happen and just putting “he got in trouble for this” on the screen. Turn OFF the camera, and don’t upload this. Wtf! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 5f2827.png[/img]

I did. I’d like to get it in front of Phil DeFranco, who had a hand in the Daddy o’ Five shut down.

francis2003
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by francis2003 »

I did too

Sent from my HP Chromebook 11 G5 / HP Chromebook 11-vxxx using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I reported it too. They can put “Boston got in trouble for this” over it all they want but the fact that it was filmed, edited and uploaded into a vlog (bloopers or not) is revolting and just shows that they think on some level that it’s funny. And it’s not fucking funny. Poor lincoln, Boston used to be so adorable and funny and Bonnie is turning him into a nasty little boy.

francis2003
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by francis2003 »

And... just because they said he got in trouble doesn't mean he did. They're always so honest ;)

Sent from my HP Chromebook 11 G5 / HP Chromebook 11-vxxx using Tapatalk
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

When you guys report the video, what do you choose as the reason? I sometimes see things I KNOW shouldn't be on their channel, but it doesn't quite fall under any category.

Also, why do the kids all talk so nervously? Maybe because they're on camera? It never seems like just natural communication, particularly with the older 2.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Sweetiebee wrote:When you guys report the video, what do you choose as the reason? I sometimes see things I KNOW shouldn't be on their channel, but it doesn't quite fall under any category.

Also, why do the kids all talk so nervously? Maybe because they're on camera? It never seems like just natural communication, particularly with the older 2.
Maybe they get bullied to be on camera by Bonnie and Joel, you never know what goes on behind the scenes.

queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

gopedjane wrote:
queenc13 wrote:
Sue_Sceptic wrote:I am not quite sure why we're disliking Grandma G so much. Can somebody explain?
I don't get it either, to be honest. I actually like Grandma G, and I think she was raised well. I genuinely think she did right by her children. My grandma is an enabler, but she loves her children and grandchildren and would give them every last dime, every last breath. Just like my grandma, she'll defend her kids to the death, even if she knows they're wrong.
There was a vlog that Julie had where she brought her some canned peaches and Julie returned some of her old jars and she inspected the way they were cleaned, closed and placed in the box. It was crazy and she commented that if they weren’t she wouldn’t get any. Please, I would be like no thanks.

She has an Instagram post. Where she has pic with beau it’s his baby, Julie and Ellie with theirs and she comments that beau is her pride and joy and his sisters adore home too. WTF?

Sounds all like things my mom and grandma would do. I find the judgement against her completely unnecessary.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bagwell2018
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bagwell2018 »

ohaudrey wrote:
Bagwell2018 wrote:I've been quietly watching this freak show develop. I had basically the same surgery done nearly 2 years ago. I also had a boob lift with a little augmentation. HOWEVER, I am 48 years old, I paid cash for the surgery, I have no children at home that depends on me and most importantly I knew not to complain and ask for attention because it was elective surgery.

My husband was very supportive because he knew how I felt about my body. He loved me the way I was but he knew how uncomfortable I was. He was the most amazing nurse ever but again we are both retired and have nothing else to do but take care of each other. I never claimed it was for weight loss either, it was body shaping and taking off a lot of loose nasty fat.

I'm just ranting at this point. I had to have my tonsils out when my daughter was 7 and felt so horribly guilty for not being able to take care of her. What mother does this on purpose? The recovery was HORRID but she's totally milking this for all it's worth. I just asked and my husband said I had quit taking pain pills except at night by a week out and quit at night in another week. I did sleep in a recliner for nearly 6 weeks though.

Nobody has to respond or anything I just needed to get this out. She's just a selfish bitch.

OT but what job allowed you to retire so young?! That’s amazing!
My husband developed some software and we sold the company to Equifax :) Right place and right time!!
f4k_oyevey
Amateur
Amateur

Bonnie Hoellien: Surgery Bills & High On Pills | Part 18

Unread post by f4k_oyevey »

That could get pretty interesting. Ellie+Jared are constantly kissing the Defranco's asses on social media. I'm pretty sure Lindz follows Ellie.

[/quote]We all should band together and report this video. Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
[/quote] I did. I’d like to get it in front of Phil DeFranco, who had a hand in the Daddy o’ Five shut down. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

larissaledingham
Informer
Informer

Unread post by larissaledingham »

She just posted something on Instagram about her and ellie talking at something about body positivity....

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I can't help but laugh. The photo on that body positivity is from the Albion photoshoot where Ellie and Bonnie "embraced" their different bodies. What kind of advice is Bonnie gonna give? Go get lipo?
Lukie_73
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lukie_73 »

Oops I may have stirred up a little bit of a kerfuffle on her latest IG post. Just being honest tho...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”