Myka Stauffer: Adopt a kid, buy a dog (part 2)

grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Myka Stauffer: Adopt a kid, buy a dog (part 2)

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

nevermind1987 wrote:WTF!!!! Guys did you see their new video?! They’re picking out mansions!!! Unbelievable! Honest to god, they just moved into the house they’re in now, what? Two years ago, oh my gooooood what the hell is wrong with these two?!
Myka wants 7 kids remember? What I don't get is how they still haven't done anything to the basement and they could easily move the homeschool room to the basement , if they have an office that can go there too. They could even put the playroom downstairs and build a wall where the current playroom is and thats then another bedroom.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

Can these ppl ever just... be? There always has to be something new happening. New house, new adopted child, new pet, vacation, etc. Seems like Huxley could use a couple of years to get settled in to his new life with them.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I hate people who move into giant houses instead of making what they have work. It is unrelatable. Even people like Jessfam and ThisGatheredNest make "normal" homes work with above normal sized families.. You dont NEED 2 fridges or dishwashers, you dont NEED a playroom. Just make what you have work. Does anyone know who the blogger Katie Bower is? She is literally everything that is wrong with the world... racist and just wants, want, wants. Never happy with what she has...
What ever happend to the baby they had already named and were going to adopt?
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I hate people who move into giant houses instead of making what they have work. It is unrelatable. Even people like Jessfam and ThisGatheredNest make "normal" homes work with above normal sized families.. You dont NEED 2 fridges or dishwashers, you dont NEED a playroom. Just make what you have work. Does anyone know who the blogger Katie Bower is? She is literally everything that is wrong with the world... racist and just wants, want, wants. Never happy with what she has...
But if you can afford to upgrade, why would you not? We are a family of 4 living in a tiny 2 bedroom house. We make it work as that is the only option we currently have BUT if we had the finances to be able to sell and buy bigger you'd see the smoke behind us as we sped to a new place! I have zero issues with them looking to buy a new house. It's their lives, their finances so if they can do it GOOD FOR THEM!

I found it a bit poor of James to talk to Kova about getting her own room and Kova saying she would love that....poor Jaka will be heartbroken to not share any more. I mean I think it's better for children to have their own room but to get one kid excited that it might happen and not to even take in to account how the other kid might feel...it feels a bit 'rough'.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Bekkaz wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:I hate people who move into giant houses instead of making what they have work. It is unrelatable. Even people like Jessfam and ThisGatheredNest make "normal" homes work with above normal sized families.. You dont NEED 2 fridges or dishwashers, you dont NEED a playroom. Just make what you have work. Does anyone know who the blogger Katie Bower is? She is literally everything that is wrong with the world... racist and just wants, want, wants. Never happy with what she has...
But if you can afford to upgrade, why would you not? We are a family of 4 living in a tiny 2 bedroom house. We make it work as that is the only option we currently have BUT if we had the finances to be able to sell and buy bigger you'd see the smoke behind us as we sped to a new place! I have zero issues with them looking to buy a new house. It's their lives, their finances so if they can do it GOOD FOR THEM!

I found it a bit poor of James to talk to Kova about getting her own room and Kova saying she would love that....poor Jaka will be heartbroken to not share any more. I mean I think it's better for children to have their own room but to get one kid excited that it might happen and not to even take in to account how the other kid might feel...it feels a bit 'rough'.
I am talking about GIANT houses. The house they have could work for them for a few more years and I doubt they are financially stable enough to adopt and buy a giant house while coming off their last adoption. I am also talking about need vs. want...If they can, kudos to them. It's my opinion, you don't need to take it as a personal attack.
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Myka has some mental health issues, she's never happy hence the adopting huxley, then the dog, then the hamster, then talking about more adoptions then the house and jumping on the bandwagon and trying new things and diets and so many other things.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Bekkaz wrote:

I think it's less about the fact of wanting to upgrade size and more about the fact of wanting to live in a celebrity-status mansion. We lived in a 1200 sq fr home with 3 people and a cat. We could have made it work but for the same price (a little more), We "upgraded" by buying a similar home with more square footage (even tho we could have bought something fancier.) it's all about show for Myka, in every single thing she does.
geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geewhiz »

Interesting that they’re taking on more debt to buy a house because a few months ago they were talking about Dave Ramsey and becoming debt free. These people are the biggest liars. I noticed on IG Myka landed a sponsorship for Wal-Mart and is using her kids (only the bio ones though) to push viewers into buying more toys. Buy today, Konmari tomorrow, it’s the Myka Stauffer way!
geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geewhiz »

Yikes! Now she released a whole “Morning Routine” video sponsored by Garnier, who is notorious for their animal testing. Obviously she is only vegan when it is profitable. Plus she has previously said she uses $50 Oribe shampoo and only styles her hair OR her makeup on any given day. I just hate that she is always contradicting herself. Must be nice to sleep in and spend 3 hours primping while your husband gets the kids moving and makes them breakfast all while working a full-time job.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

geewhiz wrote:Interesting that they’re taking on more debt to buy a house because a few months ago they were talking about Dave Ramsey and becoming debt free. These people are the biggest liars. I noticed on IG Myka landed a sponsorship for Wal-Mart and is using her kids (only the bio ones though) to push viewers into buying more toys. Buy today, Konmari tomorrow, it’s the Myka Stauffer way!
Myka is the biggest bull-shitter ever. She wants to jump on the bandwagon when it comes to popular trends. She wants to be relevant so bad. So, KonMari, Ramsay, Veganism etc. It is just a whim for her. It must be exhausting for James trying to follow her every big life change.. (I doubt that they ever do anything really whole-heartedly)
avaj
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by avaj »

Ugh in a recent vlog poor little Huxley is sobbing at the apple orchard. They were saying how he hates physical activity/walking, but they're telling him he has to walk, that they won't carry him... what kind of monsters? He's still only a toddler. It was a long day. Just because their bodies aren't tired doesn't mean their 3yo's isn't. I mean really, bring a stroller if you don't want to carry him! I saw someone comment how some of his medical conditions could be contributing to his fatigue, especially since grass is harder to walk on than a sturdier surface, like cement.
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Can anyone tell me what the recent dog vlog is about? I'm not going to watch it :D
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Myka is so annoying! Remember a few months ago when they were redoing bedrooms and redid the girls bathroom?

I specifically remember her saying.."theres no need to buy a huge house, you can spend a little money and update things in your current house!" She also said she didnt want a bigger house because it would be too much to take care of.

She actually said she would prefer to go to an even smaller house and go back to their house like they had previously! She makes me sick with her fakeness.
Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

Sorn wrote:Myka is so annoying! Remember a few months ago when they were redoing bedrooms and redid the girls bathroom?

I specifically remember her saying.."theres no need to buy a huge house, you can spend a little money and update things in your current house!" She also said she didnt want a bigger house because it would be too much to take care of.

She actually said she would prefer to go to an even smaller house and go back to their house like they had previously! She makes me sick with her fakeness.

Yeah she does whatever will get her views at the time! Didn’t they redo that bathroom with marble too?! So there’s literally no money saving happening anyway. It’s all about status for these youtubers. They think they are celebrities.
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Did anyone see Phil and Alex recent video at CVX live? Myka and co were in it!

Phil asks James...what is your fav thing about Myka? James, gives a great answer quite quickly...her outgoing personality!

Then Phil asks Myka what her fav thing is about James. She pauses, dumbfounded. Finally she says something like "Its not appropriate for it to say on here!"

*!*!*!*!* what!?! Your fav thing about your husband is his penis? (Or their sex life, whatever she was implying). Like really? Anyone who watches her videos regularly knows she is a closet nympho and obsessed with sex books, but come on Myka! She just made me cringe so hard.

Don't get me started on the whole CVX event. What a ridiculous waste of time and money. No wonder they walk around like celebs.
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Did anyone see Phil and Alex recent video at CVX live? Myka and co were in it!

Phil asks James...what is your fav thing about Myka? James, gives a great answer quite quickly...her outgoing personality!

Then Phil asks Myka what her fav thing is about James. She pauses, dumbfounded. Finally she says something like "Its not appropriate for me to say on here!"

*!*!*!*!* what!?! Your fav thing about your husband is his penis? (Or their sex life, whatever she was implying). Like really? Anyone who watches her videos regularly knows she is a closet nympho and obsessed with sex books, but come on Myka! She just made me cringe so hard.

Don't get me started on the whole CVX event. What a ridiculous waste of time and money. No wonder they walk around like celebs.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

Decororchid528 wrote:
Sorn wrote:Myka is so annoying! Remember a few months ago when they were redoing bedrooms and redid the girls bathroom?

Yeah she does whatever will get her views at the time! Didn’t they redo that bathroom with marble too?! So there’s literally no money saving happening anyway. It’s all about status for these youtubers. They think they are celebrities.
But she’s “minimalist” guys! “Konmari”!!!
XYZ
Talker
Talker

Unread post by XYZ »

Aurielle wrote:Can anyone tell me what the recent dog vlog is about? I'm not going to watch it :D
I just went to watch it to see if they were puppy mill shopping again. It was just clickbait - somebody was walking a dog and Myka's kids had to pet it. For about 5 seconds.
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

I cannot agree with most of Mykas parenting choices.

Basically forcing them all to be vegan and borderline protein deficient. (She says she doesn't force it but she doesn't offer alternatives).

The time Radley hit his head playing outside without ANY parental supervision, he was only 2 years old, Kova told them what happened. They were lucky Kova was so forthright. She was in the middle of filming a video and sent James off to the ER with poor little kiddo. Sorry, but you fucked up not being around when it happened and it's sad she couldn't take a morning off to be with her injured son.

All of the title and thumbnail and teaser clickbaiting they do (showing a clip in the intro that's not even in the vlog).

Of course all her Konmari nonsense, but then goes and films a video about sending kids to the mall to buy anything they want.

The worst was the time Radley burnt his hand, severely. They photoshopped the thumbnail to make it look worse. Then they had the audacity to Google remedies while the poor baby was suffering in pain, rather than take him to a doctor. This was so heartbreaking because he needed burn cream but they were using essential oils they googled :( :( :(

But today, for once, Myka made a great parenting choice for Kova. She took her to a legit piercer over Claire or Piercing Pagoda. She did her research and found a great, professional place that gave her daughter a near perfect experience!

The only thing that was disappointing to hear after was at Target, Myka mentioned she told Kova she'd get a toy for going through with the ear piercing. Obviously Kova wanted to do it, and must have started feeling apprehensive at some point. Why must you bribe her with a toy! Guess she needed the footage for the video... :/

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
maddimarie91
Wallflower
Wallflower

Myka Stauffer: Adopt a kid, buy a dog (part 2)

Unread post by maddimarie91 »

YellowSweater1950 wrote:It’s painfully obvious that this is what Myka wants, and not her husband’s want. He seemed to become Huxley’s main caretaker after adopting since Myka was “rejected”.

This is a do-over for Myka. Adopting Huxley did not go how she wanted, so this is a chance for another go. She said after talking about how James wanted a biological kid, consented to adopting first to have bio kids later, she said “let’s adopt the first one first”. I could be putting too much in that statement.

I know adopting can take a while, but man this seems rushed.
Then later in the video they both high fived after concluding that Huxley 2.0 will be their last. Poor James just wanted another bio child and myka won’t let him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”