JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Yea she is over the top and mind of cringey the way she tries to oversell her love for Chris’s boys, but at the end of the day there are worse things than being shown love. I mean she includes T&C and goes out of her way to do a little montage for him... she makes bday videos for all of her bio kids, so i don’t see why doing a little special clip about what a great kid Caden is is wrong. She could be the evil stepmom who hates her stepkids and treats them like crap. At least she really tries to love them. And i think in any family, especially one that big, certain personalities are going to blend better together than others. It’s not unrealistic that her temperament may blend better with Caden’s than some of her bio kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Lavenderlace56 wrote:
Avocado[31] wrote:Anyone insinuating that the birthday vlog thumbnail/title was inappropriate has some serious mind in the gutter issues. The thumbnail has dollar signs around her head for crying out loud. What did you all think she meant, "I told my stepson he could have WHATEVER he wanted so he hired me to do [nasty] things." Dafuq? Step out of the deepend there, guys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
I guess I’m just on high alert when it comes to things that lure in predators. I knew what it meant, I don’t think it’s dirty or sexual, but some creep online is going to attracted to that exact type of thumbnail and title. If Jess is gunna exploit those kids, she should at least be trying to protect them from situations like that.

Maybe some have learned to be wary of Jess since she films her 7-year-old daughter topless in the bathtub and specifically angles the camera for the best breastfeeding shots knowing the unusually high views on those videos are pervs.
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

DoodleBop2 wrote:
Lavenderlace56 wrote:
Avocado[31] wrote:Anyone insinuating that the birthday vlog thumbnail/title was inappropriate has some serious mind in the gutter issues. The thumbnail has dollar signs around her head for crying out loud. What did you all think she meant, "I told my stepson he could have WHATEVER he wanted so he hired me to do [nasty] things." Dafuq? Step out of the deepend there, guys.

I guess I’m just on high alert when it comes to things that lure in predators. I knew what it meant, I don’t think it’s dirty or sexual, but some creep online is going to attracted to that exact type of thumbnail and title. If Jess is gunna exploit those kids, she should at least be trying to protect them from situations like that.

Maybe some have learned to be wary of Jess since she films her 7-year-old daughter topless in the bathtub and specifically angles the camera for the best breastfeeding shots knowing the unusually high views on those videos are pervs.
I'm kind of new to her channel, I've never seen her do this with lillia and I've probably watched about 20 vids to get an idea.

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

There's a kids museum about the human body nearby where I live and I was reading some reviews and one said "definitely not appropriate for young kids, especially the part about reproduction might lead to your kids asking some awkward questions!!!" and that immature attitude reminded me of when Jess made that highly cringey video "TALKING TO MY 6YO ABOUT THE BIRDS AND BEES" where she kept giggling like a preteen even though Lilia just wanted to know if she should call Addelyn her step-sister or half-sister lmao.
LightlyToasted
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LightlyToasted »

Why does she have to put “7th child” in the title?? Also she’s made a video about Addie saying no before... this bitch is running out of content idea

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

LightlyToasted wrote:Why does she have to put “7th child” in the title?? Also she’s made a video about Addie saying no before... this bitch is running out of content idea

The photoshop on that thumbnail makes Addie look like a seven year-old. Image
vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

lagenialester wrote:
LightlyToasted wrote:Why does she have to put “7th child” in the title?? Also she’s made a video about Addie saying no before... this bitch is running out of content idea

is addie not basically 2? why did she put 1 year old with an arrow pointing at her in the thumbnail... to make the content seem more juicy? i’m sure the video still sucked! i refuse to watch her now and keep up-to-date thanks to y’all.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

The way Addie just yanks the neighbours cat around in her arms like its a toy, why does Jess let her???? She's not gentle at all. One day a cat is gonna scratch her face off.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

When the cat does scratch Addie - how many vlogs can get out of that?

NeighBor's cat attacks miracle baby!!!!1!

Eye doctor appointment after cat ATTACK! [then she'll claim her google search knows more than eye doctor]

Demand cat be euthanized. Should I?
LightlyToasted
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LightlyToasted »

She’s been teasing this whole “cat update”. How much do you guys want to bet that they’re keeping the cat and she plans on doing a whole video about it, welcoming it into the family, giving it a name and what not

Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wolvesmouth101 »

vmokk wrote:
lagenialester wrote:

is addie not basically 2? why did she put 1 year old with an arrow pointing at her in the thumbnail... to make the content seem more juicy? i’m sure the video still sucked! i refuse to watch her now and keep up-to-date thanks to y’all.

lmao she wants to make it seems like shes younger than she is. Shes 2 next month STOP it with the 1 year old jesss
Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer

Man i hate to be that person but man poor addie. Jess and chris’s genes do not mix well.
Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer

LightlyToasted wrote:She’s been teasing this whole “cat update”. How much do you guys want to bet that they’re keeping the cat and she plans on doing a whole video about it, welcoming it into the family, giving it a name and what not

theyre definitely keeping it
Ernestthecow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ernestthecow »

Continuously commenting on kids' looks just makes you look like jerks. I'm all for gossip, but if anything is going to give you a bad name it's going to be for going out of your way to ridicule a 1/2 year old.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Wolvesmouth101 wrote:
vmokk wrote:
lagenialester wrote: The photoshop on that thumbnail makes Addie look like a seven year-old. Image

lmao she wants to make it seems like shes younger than she is. Shes 2 next month STOP it with the 1 year old jesss
But she is 1. What do you want her to say? She isn’t 2.
Yes she is 2 next month but right now she is 1.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... b4bdee.png[/img]

God she puts her in the tackiest clothing! Jess needs to help her the fuck out. Not much she can do about her looks but she doesn’t have to make it worse by dressing her like that.

Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 7ba6b4.png[/img]

Her house is always so freaking cluttered. How can she live like that?
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... b4bdee.png[/img]

God she puts her in the tackiest clothing! Jess needs to help her the fuck out. Not much she can do about her looks but she doesn’t have to make it worse by dressing her like that.

Not sure what’s wrong with this outfit, but the one she wore to Caden’s birthday party was not appropriate for the setting.

[halloweendarlin]
Talker
Talker

Unread post by [halloweendarlin] »

At 5:24 on the "Our 7th child.." video...Is that nail polish or are Lilia's nails truly that filthy??

(Sorry, can't do screenshots on my old af computer)
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Ducklings4 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... b4bdee.png[/img]

Not sure what’s wrong with this outfit, but the one she wore to Caden’s birthday party was not appropriate for the setting.

It’s just hideous and she always dresses her like a baby.

Return to “JesssFam”