Aaryn Williams: Millenial Pink Sharts are Beyond | Part 13

Morethescarier

Re: Aaryn Williams: Millenial Pink Sharts are Beyond | Part

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Imagine getting at least two other families sick because you just can’t stay in the house while your own children have a contagious illness? Shit mom alert!!!
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by vandelynn »

Bella-ciao wrote:^So I guess it looks more and more plausible that her kids did give HFM to everyone at the dance class and that’s why nobody showed up lol. No wonder she blocked that person on twitter when they asked her this instead of just saying no, she didn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would say it's safe to say yes. Those gym mats are a breeding ground for things contagious viruses like that. Like I said can you imagine if it were another child at dance or someone that gave it to Skyla & Adeline. They would never hear the end of it. Aryan just deletes and blocks anything that has to do with reality bc she's not mentally capable of dealing with anything that real life brings her. She really does live in her own little world.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Coolbeans wrote:I cannot stand parents who take their obviously sick kids out because they themselves want to have a good time !!! I also hate when google doctors decide their kids are not contagious anymore.
I saw a poor little girl coughing her lungs out at an indoor play place yesterday and it just made me shudder . And feel bad for her. Her mother was also coughing a ton :/
Me either and probably even more so than the average person bc my Mom had systemic Lupus therefore she had no immune system and there are tons of other people in the same position or worse. Aryan doesn't give two sharts about anyone else. She's too selfish to realize that all the kids she let get infected also come in contact with other kids. It just doesn't stop at Vicki's family and the entire dance class. I hope she somehow catches it and gets covered in it. No one would deserve it more.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Definitely drunk and it looks like they started early. So both of them will probably be trashed by 10 and they are the only 2 adults in the house with a toddler and baby. Way too go on being responsible parents.
RiceKrispieJoJo wrote:Is she drunk tonight or something or popping pills?

No one is sending you messages Nick is sexy...just stop.
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

vandelynn wrote:Definitely drunk and it looks like they started early. So both of them will probably be trashed by 10 and they are the only 2 adults in the house with a toddler and baby. Way too go on being responsible parents.

I dont get why they both drink every single day multiple drinks each ! No wonder she had a miscarriage. I don't think any pregnancy could survive that everyday! And when she got pregnant both the other times she wasn't drinking that much alcohol constantly. She will not be able to stay pregnant with drinking like that it- is sad to watch someone who is supposed to be a responsible parent act that way . What if there was some sort of an accident and they both had to leave quickly to the emergency room? So the h*** would drive? They would both be over the legal limit easily. As soon as he gets home every day it's just beer after beer. She also starts freaking out about 3:30 and when does it stop at 10:00 p.m.. It's like watching a train wreck with her and nick everyday drinking. So basically neither one of happy sober parent at bed time. Can they not handle the kids sober ?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

vandelynn wrote:
Coolbeans wrote:I cannot stand parents who take their obviously sick kids out because they themselves want to have a good time !!! I also hate when google doctors decide their kids are not contagious anymore.
I saw a poor little girl coughing her lungs out at an indoor play place yesterday and it just made me shudder . And feel bad for her. Her mother was also coughing a ton :/
Me either and probably even more so than the average person bc my Mom had systemic Lupus therefore she had no immune system and there are tons of other people in the same position or worse. Aryan doesn't give two sharts about anyone else. She's too selfish to realize that all the kids she let get infected also come in contact with other kids. It just doesn't stop at Vicki's family and the entire dance class. I hope she somehow catches it and gets covered in it. No one would deserve it more.

Totally agree. When an adult is sick they usually want to lay low at home as much as possible. Watch tv. Sleep. Get better. I get sometimes you still have to go out but it would be nice if kids/babies could recover comfy and cozy at home too. Selfish. Gotta get those “pity party” leggings.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They won't learn until something happens and she probably still won't but hopefully he will. Just shows you not everyone is cut out to be a parent. They should really take a time out on having 2 more kids until they are ok with the other 2 bc they both seem to be struggling.
kristinn281 wrote:
vandelynn wrote:Definitely drunk and it looks like they started early. So both of them will probably be trashed by 10 and they are the only 2 adults in the house with a toddler and baby. Way too go on being responsible parents.

I dont get why they both drink every single day multiple drinks each ! No wonder she had a miscarriage. I don't think any pregnancy could survive that everyday! And when she got pregnant both the other times she wasn't drinking that much alcohol constantly. She will not be able to stay pregnant with drinking like that it- is sad to watch someone who is supposed to be a responsible parent act that way . What if there was some sort of an accident and they both had to leave quickly to the emergency room? So the h*** would drive? They would both be over the legal limit easily. As soon as he gets home every day it's just beer after beer. She also starts freaking out about 3:30 and when does it stop at 10:00 p.m.. It's like watching a train wreck with her and nick everyday drinking. So basically neither one of happy sober parent at bed time. Can they not handle the kids sober ?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

She said on IG story they were going to meet with builders, that will be a fun shit show to watch...the princess gets to build her castle!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Bella-ciao
Gossiper
Gossiper

Aaryn Williams: Millenial Pink Sharts are Beyond | Part 13

Unread post by Bella-ciao »

Sneak peek from when she builds her house and can finally decorate it the way she really wants to!!

Bella-ciao
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bella-ciao »

If it gets to that point? She’s joking here right? Didn’t she just have 2 miscarriages as they were trying for another baby?
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 016c13.png[/img]

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Bella-ciao wrote:Sneak peek from when she builds her house and can finally decorate it the way she really wants to!!

Im fucking dying! So tacky, dont give her ideas hahaha

CanadianChick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanadianChick »

Lol all those Disney finishes! Guaranteed their house will be some variaton of all their previous homes and current one. Literally their bedroom looks the same in every house. That is, there’s always French doors leading to the bathroom. Lol it’s going to be hilarious to watch!
RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RiceKrispieJoJo »

Good luck to Nick if they are building. No doubt she will waste money on uncessary things.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Return to “Aaryn Williams”