TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

Ok detectives... how do we find out what this "incident" at symphony's school is??? Nosey minds need to know! It almost sounded like there was a death involved.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Never mind! I figured it out. 2 students were in a car accident at the school and one died.
fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fudgeitup »

Sweetiebee wrote:Never mind! I figured it out. 2 students were in a car accident at the school and one died.
OMG! Where did you see this?? I knew she had gone to the funeral in the vlog, based on her clothes!
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

fudgeitup wrote:
Sweetiebee wrote:Never mind! I figured it out. 2 students were in a car accident at the school and one died.
OMG! Where did you see this?? I knew she had gone to the funeral in the vlog, based on her clothes!
I know the name of the school symphony goes to and it was on their Facebook page. Basically just a link to the boys obituary and a brief statement that said there was a vehicle accident at or near the school. I saw that the uncle of the boy who died said the driver was showing off his new car, speeding, hit water, and got broadsided. The passenger died instantly.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Maybe Sam can learn something about doing stupid things with his kids in the car - even Nia who's always filming and pretending she's so busy all the time! It usually takes a tragedy to understand reality - who knows if the Raders even pay attention to what is good for them or not :?
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

brownprincess93 wrote:Maybe Sam can learn something about doing stupid things with his kids in the car - even Nia who's always filming and pretending she's so busy all the time! It usually takes a tragedy to understand reality - who knows if the Raders even pay attention to what is good for them or not :?
About the only thing they consider is what will get views and subscribers......the clickbaiter the better.

Today's vid..............boy does Sam love to hear himself talk, and preach to others.....usually about nothing just standard life stuff......had to fast forward thru his yapping.

Nia, I predict will be in a serious accident in the future, always blogging with the kids in the car, always looking into the back seat while driving.....and we know she is a terrible driver.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Why did Nia think she could wear a brightly colored shirt and expect to be taken back stage to meet Taylor? Taylor doesn't give away meet and greets...you buy them. Nia isn't better than anyone else. If she was, she wouldn't have been so far from the stage. :roll: Just sayin'

Also, she mentioned on her IG live that she wishes she was verified so she could interact with "other celebrities" because when you're verified, your comments show up first on a celebrity's post. She said other celebrities like she is one herself and she is far from it.
Riss9416
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Riss9416 »

flightlessbird wrote:Why did Nia think she could wear a brightly colored shirt and expect to be taken back stage to meet Taylor? Taylor doesn't give away meet and greets...you buy them. Nia isn't better than anyone else. If she was, she wouldn't have been so far from the stage. :roll: Just sayin'

Also, she mentioned on her IG live that she wishes she was verified so she could interact with "other celebrities" because when you're verified, your comments show up first on a celebrity's post. She said other celebrities like she is one herself and she is far from it.
Wow that’s really thirsty that she wants her comments to appear first just because she is on YouTube. The celebrities will usually reply to other celebrities that they already know or their non-celeb friends that don’t have a check mark.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I seriously can't stand SAM....like if there was a way to eliminate from the vlog I totally would :? is Nia even aware how many people can't stand her stupid husband? hahaha #SucksToBeYou well Nia didn't really seem to care that Sam was back, she was more excited to see Abram - it's about time they showed that, usually she pretends that Sam is more important to her (which is just ridiculous) and clearly you could tell since they didn't show them being awkwardly affectionate on the camera - that makes me barf anyway!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Nia is a complete psychopath! Did you see her freaking out the entire time in the vlog while at the Taylor Swift concert? Like grow up you weirdo!! The shady motel they stayed in looked creepy AF - I don't understand why they didn't spring for something better, geez I'll bet it had a questionable bed spread too :? Okay Nia at the 9:30 mark - like relax!! I'm actually embarrassed watching this vlog!
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

She's literally acting 12. Like..
Not a day over 12.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I don't know how anyone could watch the concert vlog.....omg.....I lasted about 20 seconds and had to leave. What does she scream all the time?? She looks and acts like a fool.
mardigrasmaiden
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mardigrasmaiden »

They freakin titled the vlog "breast Cancer". That's low even for them.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

There are so many comments about satanic symbols in the Taylor Swift concert. Their comments are so strange. It's all super crazy religious people or kids who sneak onto their parents laptops to watch. "We are heading in to go see our girl Tay. We'll see you soon boo, we miss you." So cringey. Why is Sam always at the shack when he doesn't even do anything there. The workers probably want to tell him to get lost. He just spends his days playing pranks on them out of boredom. Go home and get rid of your rats!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

So Sam basically pulls Abram out of school for days on end to do 15 minutes worth of work at his stupid shack - and Abram is basically laying around with nothing to do. I don't understand why Nia isn't just keeping him at home with her? Education is clearly not a priority for these idiots - also why is Abram going to play at random peoples homes? Why bring him in the first place? So they couldn't pick a pair of glasses in one vlog and will announce it a week later? For two unemployed losers I just don't understand what else they have going on their lives #ScamAndNia hahahaha
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

The comments on the Taylor vlog were bizarre. Nia responded to one saying she was idolizing Taylor too much and said the commenter gave her a lot to think about. Remember how much they used to talk about feeling called to ministry? They don’t do that at all anymore (which is good for the world!). Mostly the god stuff is just mentioning going to church and gc, nia reading her bible, and Sam’s stupid speeches. They lost their shot at being mainstream youtubers with the ashley Madison stuff. I wonder who in their audience now even knows about that. I don’t watch a lot of other youtubers, but my general impression of other family Christian vloggers is that they are much more polished and have nice homes, and the moms talk about crafts and fashion and help their kids with school projects. Sam and nia just seem like big rednecks and sloppy and disorganized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Is he really letting a 5 year old go play at the house of a complete stranger? Like INSIDE the house?
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Taylor Swift (and most artists) do use a lot of satanic symbolism though. I am not sure why. I guess if you're not religious.. who cares.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

So Nia picks up a few rooms in their house, and calls it FALL CLEANING........good lord the house needs to be tented and fumigated, who knows what vermin live there.

Sam....Sam.....is now taking to decorating the shack, when it is no where near completion, making wood "ART" for the walls (which are not there)....the man is just lazy, doesn't want to do any real work, just the fun stuff.

I guess Abrams education is just not gonna happen, he was suppose to go to school all week, but so far seems like he may go once or maybe twice a week, if at all.

Funny how their link to their "charity" https://www.samandnia.com/ now goes to some "watch movies for free" crap website.....so the giving, caring, loving Christians that they are, have just abandoned the whole, giving, caring thing.

I guess all that giving would interfere with Sam buying more tools and toys for himself.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

If you skip to 2:52 then you don't have to hear Sam's ugly voice :D Funny how she's in 2 different outfits for her cleaning video - what a lazy ass, she probably does like 15 min per day since that house is a disgusting mess to begin with! Those kids are old enough to clean up their rooms - her parenting SUCKS!! If that is what that house looks like on a daily basis then there is NO WAY she cleans up on a daily basis either - they are taking hoarders to a whole other level! I feel like Nia makes these videos to get attention and stupid comments like "you're such a good mom" - pleaaasssseee if she was a good mom then those kids would be cleaning up their own rooms and they would be going to school everyday! Nice Try Nia!!

Return to “Sam and Nia”