Brianna K

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K

Unread post by username44 »

Congratulations mama! Little girls are so much fun. I’m secretly hoping baby #2 is another girl for me as well.
herebcofbritney wrote:
username44 wrote:Poor pretzel was tripping over her romper in today’s video. that thing is so huge it wouldn’t even fit my 2 year old. I think she’s such a cutie and Bri is trying to make her look awful with the sunshine colored romper and the cowgirl boots.
Here I am hoping for this baby to be a girl so I can dress her super cute. Cuter than I dress myself and Bri is here sabotaging her own daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

username44 wrote:Congratulations mama! Little girls are so much fun. I’m secretly hoping baby #2 is another girl for me as well.
herebcofbritney wrote:
username44 wrote:Poor pretzel was tripping over her romper in today’s video. that thing is so huge it wouldn’t even fit my 2 year old. I think she’s such a cutie and Bri is trying to make her look awful with the sunshine colored romper and the cowgirl boots.
Here I am hoping for this baby to be a girl so I can dress her super cute. Cuter than I dress myself and Bri is here sabotaging her own daughter.

I'm kind of hoping for a little girl too, but my first is a boy

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

I agree, that outfit was huge! She was walking all over the pant legs.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

In the video she addresses comments people made about her no longer being a boss mom since she is a stay at home mom. If you listen to how she responds, she tries to make it seem as though shes giving empowering information to her viewers but in reality it is her telling the haters that she is still a boss mom no matter her role. She is obviously feeling not as powerful herself thinking she lost the boss mom title.

Side note...I think staying home and making you tube videos is still a job. I personally couldn't handle all my kids, the regular day to day stuff PLUS thinking of video ideas, be 100% "on" all the time, editing, uploading, Instagram, Twitter, responding to comments. I just found it humorous that she kept it (that she wasn't returning to work) from her viewers as long as she did.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

It's crazy how she doesn't put any of the poor habits on Landon. She dresses him in the correct sizes, he seems to eat a a tiny bit better. Pretzel eats way more sweets then he does.

I'm surprised this wasn't discussed but I'm shocked Bri posted so many pics of her 3 year old kissing Tara's daughter at Disneyland. With the liberal approach Bri has on life and parenting you would think she would start teaching her son boundaries and consent now. Anything for the likes I guess!
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

Daffodil82 wrote:In the video she addresses comments people made about her no longer being a boss mom since she is a stay at home mom. If you listen to how she responds, she tries to make it seem as though shes giving empowering information to her viewers but in reality it is her telling the haters that she is still a boss mom no matter her role. She is obviously feeling not as powerful herself thinking she lost the boss mom title.

Side note...I think staying home and making you tube videos is still a job. I personally couldn't handle all my kids, the regular day to day stuff PLUS thinking of video ideas, be 100% "on" all the time, editing, uploading, Instagram, Twitter, responding to comments. I just found it humorous that she kept it (that she wasn't returning to work) from her viewers as long as she did.
She's such a poser. How does she not understand that she can't continue to make "boss mom" content when she's not working?! I think SOME YouTube moms work a lot on their channels and content, but for the most part, a lot of them lack the hardwork, effort, and consistency that an actual career requires. Most of them couldn't cut it in the corporate world, and they don't understand how social media is not a reliable income or career path. Then they bitch and moan about the algorithm and their shitty engagement.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

username44 wrote:Congratulations mama! Little girls are so much fun. I’m secretly hoping baby #2 is another girl for me as well.
herebcofbritney wrote:

Thank you! My first is a boy and I wouldn’t mind another, but I definitely don’t want to have 3 children ahah. This is my last unfortunately. But I am happy with either.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

username44 wrote:It's crazy how she doesn't put any of the poor habits on Landon. She dresses him in the correct sizes, he seems to eat a a tiny bit better. Pretzel eats way more sweets then he does.

I'm surprised this wasn't discussed but I'm shocked Bri posted so many pics of her 3 year old kissing Tara's daughter at Disneyland. With the liberal approach Bri has on life and parenting you would think she would start teaching her son boundaries and consent now. Anything for the likes I guess!

To be honest, I don’t like her fashion choices on either kid or herself haha. Her husband dresses like such a dad but his style is better than the rest of theirs. Idk what Bri considers cute but I don’t like the style.

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote][/quote]

Thank you! My first is a boy and I wouldn’t mind another, but I definitely don’t want to have 3 children ahah. This is my last unfortunately. But I am happy with either.

2 is my limit as well. I’m currently in the two week wait so we shall see what happens! I know my husband would be happy with a boy, as would I since I have a girl but I still want another. I just don’t know what to do with little boys haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

Why is Pretzel wearing a headband with her PJs? :rofl: And it doesn't look like she was wearing one with her outfit today, so Bri made it a point to put one on for that Boomerang. Doesn't make those PJ's cute, Briana.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

[youtube][/youtube]

Bri looked much more healthy in this video from a year ago. Her hairline wasn't all messed up, she had decent thickness, and probably a big surprise to her she looks wayyyy better with 10-15 pounds on. Getting drunk every night and eating once a day really took its toll on her.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

The creepy kissing was discussed on Tara's page I believe.

I find it very interesting Brianna didn't acknowledge Krista B. Ruth's dad passing or Rashelles pregnancy (or that she is having twins).
That is, unless I missed it.
username44 wrote:It's crazy how she doesn't put any of the poor habits on Landon. She dresses him in the correct sizes, he seems to eat a a tiny bit better. Pretzel eats way more sweets then he does.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Another clue Brianna reads here.. She posted on her insta story that its finally getting cool enough for sweaters. Lol, that didn't stop her from wearing one of those North Face or whatever type of pullovers when it was 75 degrees a couple of weeks ago.
blahbladdyblah
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blahbladdyblah »

I am a long time lurker here and also have watched Bri for about 2 years now. What I find sad about her transition to YT Mom is that her channel was unique and good to start out. She had "out of the home" working mom videos which were really relatable. The decline happened at about 50K subs and Grove collaboration, stop selling me your damn cleaning products! I understand ALL moms are "working" moms. HOWEVER, not all moms stay at home. A majority of us work 40 hours a week or more out of the home and still need to get food on the table and the bathrooms clean, the struggle is real and that's the content I want to see. I really only watch her to snark and to see how bad her hair can get (it's REALLY bad!!!)
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Bri is going from one extreme to the other with the relatable content. We get to watch her clean puke out of her car this week. Yeah, that is "mom life" but it's also not something I necessarily want to watch.. My golden retriever threw up in the car yesterday, so does that mean I should create a video of me cleaning it out? Whatever girl. You're completely out of ideas.
ActualWorkingMom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ActualWorkingMom »

I joined this forum SOLELY because of Brianna. I’ve watched her since right before Presley was born, and I was so excited to have found another working mom. She’s talked for a long time about wishing she could stay at home with her babies, and I totally get it. I wish I could stay home with my little guy too. But we both had careers and she was relatable.

Then the sponsored posts happened. One every now and then was okay, but hers came on like a freakin tsunami and she wouldn’t stop. I even called her out on it. She replied that the sponsored posts are for college money for her kids. Now that she’s not working, it’s clear the money isn’t for the kids. It’s for her.

The body issues and the desperate, constant cries for attention from brands and bigger YTers aren’t helping her situation.

blahbladdyblah wrote:I am a long time lurker here and also have watched Bri for about 2 years now. What I find sad about her transition to YT Mom is that her channel was unique and good to start out. She had "out of the home" working mom videos which were really relatable. The decline happened at about 50K subs and Grove collaboration, stop selling me your damn cleaning products! I understand ALL moms are "working" moms. HOWEVER, not all moms stay at home. A majority of us work 40 hours a week or more out of the home and still need to get food on the table and the bathrooms clean, the struggle is real and that's the content I want to see. I really only watch her to snark and to see how bad her hair can get (it's REALLY bad!!!)
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I joined because of Bri too! I loved her videos and I thought it was super cool that we live so close to each other. I was a working mom until my daughter was 10 months. Her videos really helped me. It sucks that she sold out because she seemed so genuine and I loved that about her. I think joining that rhoyt group also made things go downhill for her.
ActualWorkingMom wrote:I joined this forum SOLELY because of Brianna. I’ve watched her since right before Presley was born, and I was so excited to have found another working mom. She’s talked for a long time about wishing she could stay at home with her babies, and I totally get it. I wish I could stay home with my little guy too. But we both had careers and she was relatable.

Then the sponsored posts happened. One every now and then was okay, but hers came on like a freakin tsunami and she wouldn’t stop. I even called her out on it. She replied that the sponsored posts are for college money for her kids. Now that she’s not working, it’s clear the money isn’t for the kids. It’s for her.

The body issues and the desperate, constant cries for attention from brands and bigger YTers aren’t helping her situation.

blahbladdyblah wrote:I am a long time lurker here and also have watched Bri for about 2 years now. What I find sad about her transition to YT Mom is that her channel was unique and good to start out. She had "out of the home" working mom videos which were really relatable. The decline happened at about 50K subs and Grove collaboration, stop selling me your damn cleaning products! I understand ALL moms are "working" moms. HOWEVER, not all moms stay at home. A majority of us work 40 hours a week or more out of the home and still need to get food on the table and the bathrooms clean, the struggle is real and that's the content I want to see. I really only watch her to snark and to see how bad her hair can get (it's REALLY bad!!!)
ActualWorkingMom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ActualWorkingMom »

She said that group is beginning to plan their next trip. She must be dense. That trip was a disaster.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

They’re all gonna be knocked up on the next trip
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

username44 wrote:They’re all gonna be knocked up on the next trip
Didn’t someone mention a “pregnancy pact”. As if they can use the excuse of all of their kids being the same age to play together. They don’t even live near each other.

Return to “Brianna K”