Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011cleavageshots:part 48

Unread post by mamawombat »

lagenialester wrote:
mamawombat wrote:
anr92 wrote:when lily was smaller Vanessa would wrap big ass head bands to cover her forehead or put scarfs on her all the time to cover her neck, I’ve always gotten the vibe that she’s embarrassed of her daughter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I never got the feeling she was embarrassed, just more didn't know how to deal with people staring and asking questions all the time. Your kid looks different, so people are gonna stare. Maybe being so young and so unprepared mentally for it, maybe no one in her family knew how to help her cope with the public side of it all (as in not the social media stuff which is a step away, but the day to day interactions with strangers).

I also think a similar thing maybe happened when lily was born and she didn't go home immediately. That's a hard time to bond with a baby, especially as a young parent. Abd again, maybe with minimal emotional support from fanily.

It's easier with Charlie. He looks normal and has no medical issues. Labor and delivery were fine. He came home at the same time as mum. People don't stare with the same questioning eyes in public as to "what's wrong with that child? Is it contagious?" etc etc that uneducated people can do. Their starting is relayed to normal behaviours from a child, not their "different" appearance.

But we'll never know. And I can only hope vanessa gets the mental help she needs to work on their bond because lily is portrayed as one of the sweetest little girls with genuine enthusiasm for life.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
I mostly agree with this. I also think that she was super uneducated about people with special needs and never really took the time to learn. (Possibly because of her age.) Don’t forget, the doctors were telling her that Lily would likely not survive, so I’m sure there were some attachment issues there as well!

Personal, but I can relate to her on some level. I had an unplanned pregnancy (i was engaged and in my early 20s with a Masters degree though), and it was a lot harder for me to connect pre-baby because I felt ashamed. Nobody was actively shaming me, but I just felt like I couldn’t celebrate the way you usually celebrate a pregnancy. Even after my daughter was born, I loved her, but it took awhile for me to fall into that motherly routine. She had some medical issues and I went into caregiver mode in some ways. Now obviously I am very much in love with her and show her affection every minute of every day (ok, she’s five so maybe not every minute! Image). I look back and think of how amazing it is that she has made it through everything and is here, but when she was younger I was in the thick of children’s hospitals, surgeries, and therapies. It was hard to let my guard down. Her life was also never in as much danger as Lily’s (aside from one scary moment during surgery) and I was more educated on finding a community of parents going through the same thing.

When I got pregnant with my second it was much easier to celebrate him right away because we had planned the pregnancy, we were married and financially more stable. Love both kids the same, but it was easier to let my guard down and show it with the planned pregnancy. I’m also somebody who has always loved kids, vs Vanessa who doesn’t seem super maternal in general.

tldr; I think Vanessa loves Lily, but doesn’t know how to let her guard down. I had a hard time outwardly expressing love for my first child because my pregnancy was unplanned and she had intense medical issues for the first couple of years of life. Still she means the world to me, but it was harder to let my guard down.
This is exactly what I was trying to say but couldn't express properly. Thank you x

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Echox3 wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
castiel wrote:Late in saying this, but did lily getting SO excited about having friends over make anyone else both so happy but so sad for her? My mom was a stay at home mom until I went into kindergarten but even when she went to work I had play dates all the time and had friends over and went to friends houses often. Lily obviously loves her friends but it made me feel like she doesn't get that and it made me so sad. Most day to day vlogs lily almost doesn't seem to have emotion, it was so nice to see her get actually excited.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Because Vanessa never does anything with her especially one on one.

She’s such a fool, it’s bad enough that she has an au pair but ffs at least take advantage of it. She doesn’t ever take her anywhere just them two, no mommy/daughter lunch or dinner....nothing. That poor child is stuck in school all year round even during the summer then she comes home plays in her room all afternoon till it’s dinner/bath time then she goes to bed at 6.

The only reason she even took her out this summer was cz KC was there & cz Dani & Britney did the same season passes to Carowinds. I feel so bad for Lily once KC leaves, she’s going to be so sad and lonely.

do you SERIOUSLY expect the amazing Scabnessa to have ALONE time with LILY?!
She can’t be seen alone with her. People might think that’s her daughter and V can’t have that. She only has one child; Prince Charles of PaciTown.

But seriously - V is embarrassed of her daughter and if she could trade her for Aria or Nolan (who looks like a ‘normal’ kid) she would do it in a heartbeat.
She’s the only YT mom I saw through before YTMD.

I've always thought that she's super jealous of B because of Aria and wishes Aria was hers too

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

V has no patience and doesn’t know how to be a mom.
She’s always telling lily to settle down when she rarely shows any emotion at all! Whenever I hear her interacting with her kids she sounds soooo fake. Sweety this, bug that. How badly did she force that “bug” nickname, it’s not genuine.

She treats her kids like inconveniences. The only time she takes both kids on her own is on saturdays to home goods. Otherwise, she doesn’t even bother. And ever since Charlie spilled HER water at the hibachi grill she doesn’t take him with her to the lunch dates with dd and B even though they take their kids. Lily is always in school so she’s out of her hair most of the day and Charlie gets left at home with kc and v just drives around town pretending to be busy.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Dumbledore wrote:V has no patience and doesn’t know how to be a mom.
She’s always telling lily to settle down when she rarely shows any emotion at all! Whenever I hear her interacting with her kids she sounds soooo fake. Sweety this, bug that. How badly did she force that “bug” nickname, it’s not genuine.

She treats her kids like inconveniences. The only time she takes both kids on her own is on saturdays to home goods. Otherwise, she doesn’t even bother. And ever since Charlie spilled HER water at the hibachi grill she doesn’t take him with her to the lunch dates with dd and B even though they take their kids. Lily is always in school so she’s out of her hair most of the day and Charlie gets left at home with kc and v just drives around town pretending to be busy.
I agree, she just doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body. She strikes me as someone who would decide not to ever have children if she had of waited until she was older and more mature. But now she has these kids that are more just props for YouTube.

kabuki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kabuki »

Not sure if this is going to work but I saw this pic and it reminded me of Vanessa lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Exactly and the only reason she even takes them with her on Saturdays is because it’s KCs day off and she has no choice but to take them.

This girl doesn’t absolutely NOTHING all day and can’t even be bothered to pick Lily up from the bus stop especially after she supposedly has been getting “picked on” on the bus....like she’ll be home and still send KC to pick her up.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:

Exactly and the only reason she even takes them with her on Saturdays is because it’s KCs day off and she has no choice but to take them.

This girl doesn’t absolutely NOTHING all day and can’t even be bothered to pick Lily up from the bus stop especially after she supposedly has been getting “picked on” on the bus....like she’ll be home and still send KC to pick her up.

It’s weird really. If anyone struck up a convo with kc in public and learned she was the babysitter not the mom they’d think Vanessa was a super busy business lady. Not just a compulsive shopper....
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

So, she's not moving to Japan. Too predictable Banessa
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

LOL Japan.

Scabnessa might be homeless? haha.

Also, those tears and jerky voice were totally fake.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

On the phone convo with David it sounded like they got denied due to Lily possibly? I wouldn’t want to go to Japan honestly. They may get sent some place more suitable for them.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They’re not moving to Japan.... *shocker*....also Vanessa with those crocodile tears in the car but that doesn’t stop her from vlogging herself suprising KC with Starbucks.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Okay maybe I’m confused but she put her rock climbing shoes on without socks!! Are you like not supposed to wear socks with them or is Vanessa just showing how disgusting she is again?

Also super shocked they’re not going to Japan... nawt. We knew this whole time they wouldn’t be going, it’s just a matter of why they weren’t.

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

I didn’t watch the video but saw the title. We all knew that she wasn’t going anywhere. Did she say why though?

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Moony wrote:I didn’t watch the video but saw the title. We all knew that she wasn’t going anywhere. Did she say why though?

Lily was not cleared. She didn’t come outright and say it but during her convo with KC and a phone convo with David it was mentioned that Lily wouldn’t have access to the right doctors and medication.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lolislol26 wrote:
Moony wrote:I didn’t watch the video but saw the title. We all knew that she wasn’t going anywhere. Did she say why though?

Lily was not cleared. She didn’t come outright and say it but during her convo with KC and a phone convo with David it was mentioned that Lily wouldn’t have access to the right doctors and medication. David said they have a list of 5 places, 3 of them had everything Lily needs for sure. May not be verbatim but that’s what I understood.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

kabuki wrote:Not sure if this is going to work but I saw this pic and it reminded me of Vanessa lol
weird ass head tilt counts too
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

Vanessa logic: leaves house to have a "private" conversation with David (was she worried KC would eavesdrop? Lol).... and then films it and puts it on YouTube.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

2011cleavageshots:part 48

badenglisch wrote:Vanessa logic: leaves house to have a "private" conversation with David (was she worried KC would eavesdrop? Lol).... and then films it and puts it on YouTube.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
She has such a big house yet had to leave to talk to David cz she knows there are a lot of things she lies about and she can’t have KC catching her in a lie. I don’t think it’s only because of Lily that they can’t move....I think Vanessa was the one that fucked it up for them. She just wants the military wife title & benefits but not the struggle that comes with it. She hasn’t been doing shit when it comes to them moving like getting herself & the kids cleared (however you do that dk much about the military). According to her there were emails she “wasn’t getting” so she missed deadlines...she just not cut out to be in the military......neither of them are.

David just needs to quit and go back to school and Vanessa needs to crawl out of David’s ass and stop clinging to him like some pathetic middle school girl that’s never had a boyfriend.

David’s parents need to back tf off, stop babying David and stop enabling Vanessa. Hopefully when David comes back they let David know how Vanessa really was while he was gone, not just believe what Vanessa tells him & leaves her or leaves the military.

AlexVause
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AlexVause »

I knew it! I agree with you guys, she knew it wasn't going to happen for a long long time. I'm pretty sure she is the one who f-ed it up. I remember that video where she was blaming it on the military, when she is an adult and needs to be on top of things herself. It is crazy that people like her keep procreating. No wonder this world is screwed.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

AlexVause wrote:I knew it! I agree with you guys, she knew it wasn't going to happen for a long long time. I'm pretty sure she is the one who f-ed it up. I remember that video where she was blaming it on the military, when she is an adult and needs to be on top of things herself. It is crazy that people like her keep procreating. No wonder this world is screwed.

I know we’re talking about Vanessa’s here but I don’t understand why she didn’t just tell the truth from the beginning or not say anything at all. It would have been easier to say “Lily wasn’t cleared” or “We’re having complications getting the whole family cleared so we may not go to Japan.” or just say nothing at all about moving or David’s job in general! If people ask she could have said, “Nothing is set in stone and we are choosing to David’s job off from YouTube” This goes for all youtubers in general. They continue to lie and lie to cover up previous lies but reality they just sound stupid and uneducated.

Return to “2011teenagemom”