Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | Part 40

Unread post by blehhh »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:
blehhh wrote:
NaNa wrote:I've been here a longgggg time, just never post. So hi guys Image

Anyway, can somebody help me out here. Am I losing the plot?
I could have sworn just 2 weeks ago Chloe was here defending every negative KK comment and over on OK's thread bashing their every move. Why does it now appear she's hating on KK and she's over on OK's praising them all of a sudden.. or have I got this wrong? I'll go back into my lurkey hideyhole now ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
I was wondering the same.
She must have a hight fever.
Maybe she woke up from a bad dream or something and realised how foolish she has been.
You know KK is going downhill if even Chloe is trash talking them Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah totally
chatty
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by chatty »

Keren posted this on her insta story and even though it’s just a drawing it really irked me.

From the artists written comment saying “Cruel moments before the slap attack” to Landon being drawn with an evil/angry face and Jackson lying in bed like a peaceful, naive golden child.

Landon is a BABY ffs, he’s not being cruel - IF he did hit Golden Boy to wake him up it’s because he just doesn’t know any better, not out of malice.

Also Keren and Khoa weren’t even in the room, so to assume Landon “slapped” Jackson awake (which is how the artist phrased it in her caption) is pissing me off!!!

MommyOf3KJ09
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MommyOf3KJ09 »

"We're not breastfeeding anymore..." No shit sherlock!! What about all that milk that she pumped is she even going to give that to him?? Or is that too watery too?? She really quit breastfeeding because she couldn't be bothered feeding Suh-in anymore, seems like we only see Khoa feeding him and her maybe twice, I don't know just seems like a really lame excuse and everyone I've known that breastfed always fed each child longer than the one before... and WHY would she make that room an ugly ass receptionist area instead of a playroom???? You have 3 kids 3 and under!!! And I wonder if they will donate to the victims of the hurricane, or take the kids to the pumpkin patch, or carve pumpkins or anything for that matter... I truly feel sorry for these boys that their mother doesn't even want them to have a good childhood. Instead of taking this time to do fun activities that normal children do like hay rides and pumpkin picking shes putting them to bed to go shopping for the playroom she took away from them... so sad
kkneedstogoaway
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kkneedstogoaway »

WTF!!! WHY WOULD SOMEONE DRAW SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO ANTAGONIZE A FREAKING BABY??? i'm sorry i just can't...i'm really pissed off at these minions. imagine landon being older and seeing what people said about him being evil as a one-year old when he's actually the sweetest thing. i'm done

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

kkneedstogoaway wrote:WTF!!! WHY WOULD SOMEONE DRAW SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO ANTAGONIZE A FREAKING BABY??? i'm sorry i just can't...i'm really pissed off at these minions. imagine landon being older and seeing what people said about him being evil as a one-year old when he's actually the sweetest thing. i'm done Image

because “keren understands” of course she wouldn’t care she doesn’t even like him! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 6e0c08.png[/img] someone should go tell her she should’ve drawn the cruel moment when keren hit khoa with a spatula so hard that it broke
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

This is super random but I think this is the most active topic I follow so I figured I would ask here.... is there a topic anywhere on here for Teen Mom? None of my friends watch it anymore and I’ve been dying for a place to discuss it but can’t find one aside from gomi which is dead.

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

lizbt wrote:Kernel if you are reading please invest on something to fix your ugly teeth instead of wasting soo much money on stupid crap!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 345421.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 097b10.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... c88a4b.png[/img]

His body language says it all! He’s like trying to get as far away from her as possible.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

MommyOf3KJ09 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
MommyOf3KJ09 wrote:Do these idiots even watch the news?? I'm not sure where exactly they live but a hurricane is coming for Florida and is supposed to affect the entire state but instead of prepping for that Kernal is out buying useless crap and letting foil balloons go... Hurricane Michael is coming for you Karen shouldn't have let those balloons pollute our atmosphere!

Maybe you should look at the track. It isn’t even close to them. It’s hitting the panhandle. They will probably get rain and that’s it. It’s coming through the golf.LOL.

If you read my post I said I dont know where they live exactly, the panhandle? The GULF coast? LOL I dont know I'm guessing you do know where they live though... so anyway I'm sure they dont care!
Lmfao what?! Why are you commenting that if you dont know where they live?! They live in orlando. Pretty sure that’s common knowledge. And no they wont be getting hit

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

Coco_ wrote:
kkneedstogoaway wrote:WTF!!! WHY WOULD SOMEONE DRAW SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO ANTAGONIZE A FREAKING BABY??? i'm sorry i just can't...i'm really pissed off at these minions. imagine landon being older and seeing what people said about him being evil as a one-year old when he's actually the sweetest thing. i'm done Image

because “keren understands” of course she wouldn’t care she doesn’t even like him! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 6e0c08.png[/img] someone should go tell her she should’ve drawn the cruel moment when keren hit khoa with a spatula so hard that it broke
I’m not defending her lol but I remember her saying she smacked it down onto the counter while they were fighting. Which I can see happening.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote:When they started YouTube and Jackson was born they were very humble. They are another youtuber where money has become the root of all evil for them. I actually believe okbaby is one of the rare ones who aren’t materialistic. They may not be the best parents but even with money you don’t see them buying a bunch of useless crap. There house isn’t even decorated. In ten years Keren is going to be ashamed at all the money she has wasted. I once decluttered my makeup and was so mad at all the makeup I had and never used. Such a waste. To bad her kids don’t give her the high like shopping does.

Omg i had to do a double take. Is chloe actually defending OK and admitting KK suck?! IS THIS THE END OF THE WORLD?!

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:When they started YouTube and Jackson was born they were very humble. They are another youtuber where money has become the root of all evil for them. I actually believe okbaby is one of the rare ones who aren’t materialistic. They may not be the best parents but even with money you don’t see them buying a bunch of useless crap. There house isn’t even decorated. In ten years Keren is going to be ashamed at all the money she has wasted. I once decluttered my makeup and was so mad at all the makeup I had and never used. Such a waste. To bad her kids don’t give her the high like shopping does.

Omg i had to do a double take. Is chloe actually defending OK and admitting KK suck?! IS THIS THE END OF THE WORLD?!

I am doing neither. When either of them do something I like I will say so. When I don’t like something I will say so. I am not going to go off on people just to be mean.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKand3boys wrote:A toothbrush advertisement in the car, seriously? What's next, a toilet paper ad in the kitchen? A blow dryer ad in the pool? A skincare ad on Keren's face? Oh wait..
LOL BLOWDIER IN POOL xD i cannot. Are you suggesting something?! They would prob be stupid enough to do that tho

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:

I am doing neither. When either of them do something I like I will say so. When I don’t like something I will say so. I am not going to go off on people just to be mean.

But but...youve never said anything negative about kk before. Ever. You defended their every move. Welcome to the enlightened dark side >: )

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

landonsmommy wrote:
Coco_ wrote:

I’m not defending her lol but I remember her saying she smacked it down onto the counter while they were fighting. Which I can see happening.

yes she did say that in the vlog where they argued right well it was a BIG LIE because if you watch the vlog where she throws her phone and breaks it khoa jokingly says remember when you (keren) hit me over the head with the spatula and she laughs and says no it was your leg so don’t defend her :) she did hit him with it.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | Part 40

Unread post by Coco_ »

if you all want to see keren admit to hitting khoa with the spatula hard enough to break it it’s at the 6:29 time stamp in the vlog “Huge fight ended with breaking my phone...”
landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Coco_ wrote:
landonsmommy wrote:
Coco_ wrote: because “keren understands” of course she wouldn’t care she doesn’t even like him! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 6e0c08.png[/img] someone should go tell her she should’ve drawn the cruel moment when keren hit khoa with a spatula so hard that it broke

yes she did say that in the vlog where they argued right well it was a BIG LIE because if you watch the vlog where she throws her phone and breaks it khoa jokingly says remember when you (keren) hit me over the head with the spatula and she laughs and says no it was your leg so don’t defend her :) she did hit him with it.
Fair enough, didn’t see that lol. I’m not surprised.

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Coco_ wrote:if you all want to see keren admit to hitting khoa with the spatula hard enough to break it it’s at the 6:29 time stamp in the vlog “Huge fight ended with breaking my phone...”
Just went and watched it. She should really just tell the truth about things lol. I don’t think she can even keep up with her lies. If she was that ashamed about hitting him with it (she should be) she could have just not talked about breaking it and making up some lie for it.

Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

Coco_ wrote:

or keren hiding in the bathroom from her kid that just hit his head and wanted his mum. That’s cruel

lilspooky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lilspooky »

blahblahblahhh wrote:This is super random but I think this is the most active topic I follow so I figured I would ask here.... is there a topic anywhere on here for Teen Mom? None of my friends watch it anymore and I’ve been dying for a place to discuss it but can’t find one aside from gomi which is dead.

Not a forum or thread on here, but Tumblr is pretty active with TM and TM2 discussions
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Honestly who sponsors their BIRTH story video!

And with a toothbrush ad!

It's sick. They act like the entire thing was a joke and don't care to take it seriously.

They filmed it in the car, couldn't even bother for a sit down.

Keren We get it's your 3rd c-section and it's old news to you and not exciting....but if your going to make a birth story at least make it something your child can enjoy someday...not an afterthought. Every child loves to hear about their birth and this could have been a special video for him to look back on and feel the love and excitement. Keren, you're a hungry loser.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”