OKbaby- Plummeting views & kids without shoes | Part 23

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKbaby- Plummeting views & kids without shoes | Part 23

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

You could see her awkward face when she noticed the camera point to her, and did anyone else see Levi’s skin stretch out as she pulled away? That was NOT just a playful nibble. And Levi sounded like he was about to cry and walked away with a pissed off face. What the actual fuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 766ecf.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 6a7846.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... b12354.png[/img]

Notice his skin being pulled in the first photo as well as the look on his face. Then notice his face in the next two screenshots. That bite was painful. Who the fuck does that to their child?

toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

I am shocked. She needs serious fucking help. What kind of person actually BITES their child???

Honestly she has no business having another child or even being around her current children until she gets help. This is so fucked up I can't believe it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
jfrity080019
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jfrity080019 »

What Happened To Kyra doing Vlogtober daily lol on her personal channel?
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

blahblahblahhh wrote:
Notice his skin being pulled in the first photo as well as the look on his face. Then notice his face in the next two screenshots. That bite was painful. Who the fuck does that to their child?

First picture look at kyras eyes. Looks so agressive and angry.
How crazy do you have to be to bite your child.
Hitoku
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hitoku »

jfrity080019 wrote:What Happened To Kyra doing Vlogtober daily lol on her personal channel?

She got 700k subscribers so why bother? Just like with the ‘daily vlogging’ they barely ever do.
Hitoku
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hitoku »

toomuchsalt wrote:I am shocked. She needs serious fucking help. What kind of person actually BITES their child???

Honestly she has no business having another child or even being around her current children until she gets help. This is so fucked up I can't believe it.

It’s horrible. I will admit I don’t have kids of my own but I have nieces ,nephews, a bunch of cousins and a ton of friends with kids that I am around and helping watch at times.

The most I would ever do is gum them. I have never used my teeth on them ever just a silly ‘ im gonna get you nom nom nom.’ Not even really putting my mouth on them just rubbing my face on them or ‘kiss attacking’ or raspberries!

I don’t really get it. This just irks me so bad. I don’t even know if it’s becasue I am exhausted ( my pup has had parvo so I haven’t slept much the last few weeks) or what. I used to love them and watch them all the time but now I’m just bored of dealing with their stupid shit.
Hitoku
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hitoku »

jfrity080019 wrote:What Happened To Kyra doing Vlogtober daily lol on her personal channel?

Of course...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

They are friends with Myka and also met Phil and Alex at CVX. Time to hop on.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

They let Alaya asleep on the floor and SnowflakeForest let her newborn Cindel, I say newborn! Sleep on the floor :/ These YouTube Moms all need help. They are awful Mothers.
Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

Ew they let levi walk around the arcade barefoot... WHY?!!?!
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Alaya was to young for a bed. That’s why she is sleeping on the floor.

You can tell Oscar had been editing. The vlogs are ten times better.

pastel

Unread post by pastel »

I dont know if this has already been said, but I'm really glad Kyra isnt going to wait to find out the gender. After hearing Keren go on and on about "the ginder" I'm happy Kyra is going to find out soon.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

so oscar can tell kyra not to shop but hes allowed to blow money every single day on his stupid skydiving stuff... i’m sure they share money but in all honesty it looks like kyra makes most of the money she has her own channel too that she actually makes money from
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Hitoku wrote:
toomuchsalt wrote:I am shocked. She needs serious fucking help. What kind of person actually BITES their child???

It’s horrible. I will admit I don’t have kids of my own but I have nieces ,nephews, a bunch of cousins and a ton of friends with kids that I am around and helping watch at times.

The most I would ever do is gum them. I have never used my teeth on them ever just a silly ‘ im gonna get you nom nom nom.’ Not even really putting my mouth on them just rubbing my face on them or ‘kiss attacking’ or raspberries!

I don’t really get it. This just irks me so bad. I don’t even know if it’s becasue I am exhausted ( my pup has had parvo so I haven’t slept much the last few weeks) or what. I used to love them and watch them all the time but now I’m just bored of dealing with their stupid shit.
not to mention she’s going to teach them that biting is okay since she does it

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
aaalex1234567 wrote: Yes same here! I took my pill every day, & we pulled out. No clue how she’s here but clearly God wanted her here!! Definitely agree this baby was “oh I ovulate in 6 days so we’re fine to not use a condom” baby. Or something along those lines, when everyone knows if you aren’t using any protection, there’s ALWAYS a possibility to get pregnant. Does anyone know if she’s ever said how she got pregnant with Levi? Condom broke? Pill mishap baby?

Omg how on earth did you get preggo on bc AND pulling out?! That’s virtually impossible

Honestly probably improper use. Hate me if you want but Image

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
But if you pull out alone properly your chance is like 0.01% bc precum rarely contains viable sperm. Dang girl. Either your mean has active sperm in his precum or he didnt pull out in time. I dont hate you lol. It happens!

lilspooky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lilspooky »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote: Omg how on earth did you get preggo on bc AND pulling out?! That’s virtually impossible

Honestly probably improper use. Hate me if you want but Image

But if you pull out alone properly your chance is like 0.01% bc precum rarely contains viable sperm. Dang girl. Either your mean has active sperm in his precum or he didnt pull out in time. I dont hate you lol. It happens!

Yeah the pull out method CAN be effective IF you are (aka your man is) good at it and doesn’t have an unusually high amount of sperm in his precum. It doesn’t work for everyone but for those that it does work for (esp in combo with FAM or something similar), it can be a super great method so no one has to get any procedures or use hormones.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OKbaby- Plummeting views & kids without shoes | Part 23

Unread post by Coco_ »

really nice seeing oscar and kyra & the kids out doing things their kids enjoy... keren and khoa would never!
flokofloz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flokofloz »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
flokofloz wrote:You are all grumbling about how the pull-out method is not effective. I'm sorry but it's only not effective if your husband is bad at it, and if you are not careful. We have been using this method for years and we never had an oopsie pregnancy. Same for my parents, they use the symptothermal method. They are very fertile but they only had kids when they wanted to be pregnant. They have been together for 30 years. It's definitely not the method, it's a lack of knowledge about it, or they just wanted this baby.

Also, the Montessori method recommends to use floor beds as soon as possible. It works for a lot of toddlers. Once again, the method itself is not the problem...
One word for you: precum. There's still sperm in there. Youve been lucky so far.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but precum doesn't contain sperm and doesn't cause pregnancy UNLESS an earlier ejaculation left some sperm in the urethra. We leave enough time between our intercourses (adult life lol), and my husband is smart enough to let me know if he would have masturbated prior to our intercourse. There is, therefore, no sperm in there. I'm not lucky, it has been discussed with a gynecologist, my dad is a doctor (and he has been using the same method for 30 years. No unwanted babies. Is it also luck? lol), I just know what I do with my body.
sezzajaydee wrote:
flokofloz wrote:You are all grumbling about how the pull-out method is not effective. I'm sorry but it's only not effective if your husband is bad at it, and if you are not careful. We have been using this method for years and we never had an oopsie pregnancy. Same for my parents, they use the symptothermal method. They are very fertile but they only had kids when they wanted to be pregnant. They have been together for 30 years. It's definitely not the method, it's a lack of knowledge about it, or they just wanted this baby.

Also, the Montessori method recommends to use floor beds as soon as possible. It works for a lot of toddlers. Once again, the method itself is not the problem...
It can be effective. It’s probably the worst method of birth control there is, unless it’s combined with someone else. But it is better than nothing at all I guess.

Personal question. Do you chart your fertile days and avoid on those days? Because I get the feeling a lot of people don’t abstain during the fertile window and that’s how a lot get pregnant.

Studies show that the sympto-thermal method is as effective as the pill or any type of contraception if well used (99%). I used to chart my fertile days and we would avoid to have intercourses, yes. We don't do it anymore because we don't mind if we get pregnant. We will be TTC soon. Very personal, but I think my husband is very careful and pulls out really early. I know exactly when I ovulate (sometimes I can even tell which ovary is releasing an egg...), I keep track of my cycles, I have very regular cycles. That's why it works well for us I suppose.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

I can only watch the latest video is 360p, and it’s awful. The quality of their videos is going down, literally.

Return to “OKBaby”