Bonnie Hoellein: Surgery Bills & High On Pills | Part 18

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellien: Surgery Bills & High On Pills | Part 18

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Liz_444 wrote:Bonnie, it's not your childs responsibility to know that you are in pain, or feeling depressed. I can't believe you said (about Lincoln at the dinner table) that he doesn't even know that I am in pain.

Bon Bon, you are the PARENT. Lincoln is your CHILD. You are supposed to protect your children. Lincoln should not be stressed out over how his mother feels. It's YOUR JOB to make him feel safe and happy in his own home.

I just finished the vlog. Boston's prayer was quite an eye opener as to what these kids have been through this past month. SHAME ON BOTH OF YOU for making your kids go through this!!!!

Olivia should NOT be taking on the role as mother!!! YOU should be putting your own kids to bed.
Its really sad. Bonnie grew up in that same environment so I can understand she doesn't see it as an issue, but Joel doesn't seem to have so why is he ok with this going on?
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by littlebaby »

I just wanna know why Lincoln still isn’t potty trained.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

littlebaby wrote:I just wanna know why Lincoln still isn’t potty trained.

Because Olivia can’t teach him, Joel is too lazy (or that’s not a dad’s job) and Bonnie is still healing Image

Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

When bonnie said "she got over it" after all the crying, right before dinner, she had just woken up!!! Another nap.
Acaena
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Acaena »

I do not like the way Bonnie speaks to the kids - I know, kids need sometimes clear instructions but in todays vlog there was way too much "do this, do that" for my personal taste.
GuavaMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GuavaMama »

Acaena wrote:I do not like the way Bonnie speaks to the kids - I know, kids need sometimes clear instructions but in todays vlog there was way too much "do this, do that" for my personal taste.
Me either. It’s more the finger pointing for me. When she’s pointing and telling them what to do.
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

Liz_444 wrote:Bonnie, it's not your childs responsibility to know that you are in pain, or feeling depressed. I can't believe you said (about Lincoln at the dinner table) that he doesn't even know that I am in pain.

Bon Bon, you are the PARENT. Lincoln is your CHILD. You are supposed to protect your children. Lincoln should not be stressed out over how his mother feels. It's YOUR JOB to make him feel safe and happy in his own home.

I just finished the vlog. Boston's prayer was quite an eye opener as to what these kids have been through this past month. SHAME ON BOTH OF YOU for making your kids go through this!!!!

Olivia should NOT be taking on the role as mother!!! YOU should be putting your own kids to bed.
Boston's prayer broke my heart. I agree, shame on Bonnie and Joel. Those kids have been through so much, thankfully they pay someone to hug and love them since their parents are clearly too self-absorbed to care.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

HelloSweetie wrote:We often talk about Jennifer’s way, and how “behind” the Griffith girls are in their way of thinking and doing things. I thought it would be interesting to find what General Conference was saying around the time that Jennifer was starting out. The below article is from when Jennifer was pregnant with Ruby, and explains so many things that we’ve seen with Bonnie and all the Griffiths, right down to the need to isolate the kids and therefor not send them to preschool. Made me almost think maybe Jennifer isn’t as bad and maybe is just grossly misinformed..... almost.

https://www.lds.org/general-conference/ ... n?lang=eng

Ruby was born 3 months after this conference.

Wow, this part, there are no words. WTF, how does anyone grow up with this BS actually believe it in this day and age.
I also recognize that not all women in the Church will have an opportunity for marriage and motherhood in mortality. But if you in this situation are worthy and endure faithfully, you can be assured of all blessings from a kind and loving Heavenly Father—and I emphasize all blessings.

Solutions for you who are in a minority are not the same as for the majority of women in the Church who can and should be fulfilling their roles as wives and mothers.

It is a misguided idea that a woman should leave the home, where there is a husband and children, to prepare educationally and financially for an unforeseen eventuality. Too often, I fear, even women in the Church use the world as their standard for success and basis for self-worth.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

I don’t feel it is right to show your child’s prayer. That is too personal. How SAD that those kids are being conditioned to be her drone slaves. Joel better grow a pair and get control of this train wreck
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Acaena wrote:I do not like the way Bonnie speaks to the kids - I know, kids need sometimes clear instructions but in todays vlog there was way too much "do this, do that" for my personal taste.
This is nothing new. She always barks orders at them - even Joel. She thinks she's a drill sergeant.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Catface2 wrote:I don’t feel it is right to show your child’s prayer. That is too personal. How SAD that those kids are being conditioned to be her drone slaves. Joel better grow a pair and get control of this train wreck
I felt the same way. I’m not religious at all, but prayers seem like such a personal private thing. She shouldn’t have recorded him while he was saying his prayer.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Vlog4money wrote:

Boston's prayer broke my heart. I agree, shame on Bonnie and Joel. Those kids have been through so much, thankfully they pay someone to hug and love them since their parents are clearly too self-absorbed to care.
I can't bear to watch the train wreck. What did he say?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

rdt1004 wrote:
Catface2 wrote:I don’t feel it is right to show your child’s prayer. That is too personal. How SAD that those kids are being conditioned to be her drone slaves. Joel better grow a pair and get control of this train wreck
I felt the same way. I’m not religious at all, but prayers seem like such a personal private thing. She shouldn’t have recorded him while he was saying his prayer.

It always seems exploitative to me when I see prayers vlogged, be they adults or children. Its just so disrespectful.

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 89ce00.png[/img]

She’s seriously got some of these minion brainwashed with her super special fat and worst pain there ever was story. It’s ridiculous. Anyone with some common sense and reasoning or who has been through a surgery has got to be sitting at home scratching their head thinking what the hell. She’s like at least 6 weeks out from liposuction for gods sake!!!

And today shes crying on the couch saying Joel’s been out all afternoon. So who was filming her in the beginning of the vlog?? Bree probably. So sketchy to make it look like she’s alone and doing it all when she’s definitely not.

And her spiel about this definitely not being withdrawal symptoms, just pain from cutting down on the meds. Hate to break it to you hun, you’re withdrawaling as you’re clearly physically and emotionally craving more meds...and it’s probably just going to get worse. She should have been off those meds weeks ago. I don’t know where she found a doctor to prescribe her opioids months out after surgery (presuming this will continue considering she said she’s just cutting down, not stopping), but he could have his license revoked for that in many stated. Absolutely negligent.

Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

lmmomSD wrote:
Vlog4money wrote:

I can't bear to watch the train wreck. What did he say?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
He was near tears when he asked heavenly father to bless that his Mom could feel better and that his dad's feet could feel better. It was very sad and like others have said it felt wrong to include in the video. It's sad that nothing in their lives are off-limits.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Tiger27 wrote: She’s seriously got some of these minion brainwashed with her super special fat and worst pain there ever was story. It’s ridiculous. Anyone with some common sense and reasoning or who has been through a surgery has got to be sitting at home scratching their head thinking what the hell. She’s like at least 6 weeks out from liposuction for gods sake!!!

And today shes crying on the couch saying Joel’s been out all afternoon. So who was filming her in the beginning of the vlog?? Bree probably. So sketchy to make it look like she’s alone and doing it all when she’s definitely not.

And her spiel about this definitely not being withdrawal symptoms, just pain from cutting down on the meds. Hate to break it to you hun, you’re withdrawaling as you’re clearly physically and emotionally craving more meds...and it’s probably just going to get worse. She should have been off those meds weeks ago. I don’t know where she found a doctor to prescribe her opioids months out after surgery (presuming this will continue considering she said she’s just cutting down, not stopping), but he could have his license revoked for that in many stated. Absolutely negligent.

well I'm blocked I replied to that comment and I don't see it there. LOL
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Boston prayed the prayer of a little boy who is riddled with fear about his mother's health! What a shame! To unnecessarily put your child through that is outrageous.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also, it's not enough that Bree takes cares if the kids, olivia has to take the night shift.
Toffie89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Toffie89 »

Why is Cody doing homework in his bed without his parents? And does Bonnie really believe that Cody reading to Boston is at all beneficial for Boston?

Also, "not withdrawal". Sure Bonnie, sure

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

gopedjane wrote:
Tiger27 wrote: She’s seriously got some of these minion brainwashed with her super special fat and worst pain there ever was story. It’s ridiculous. Anyone with some common sense and reasoning or who has been through a surgery has got to be sitting at home scratching their head thinking what the hell. She’s like at least 6 weeks out from liposuction for gods sake!!!

well I'm blocked I replied to that comment and I don't see it there. LOL
There wasn't another comment so yours must have been deleted or you are blocked.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”