Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Good night friends! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... b430b7.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Gardner Quad Squad | The Book of Moron | Part 32

Unread post by gram3 »

I wonder if Eddie is that attention seeking in pre-school. That would get old fast. She has been relentless the last couple of times trying to get the cats to look at her.
Fanny Nanny so obviously winnowed down the matching game cards after the odds didn't have a clue the first time around. There were very few on the floor the next time and I'll bet she put the matching cards right next to each other so the dims wouldn't be able to fail no matter how hard they tried. Thus, the repeated refrain, "I got a match."

Spooky Assley claims she hates to leave the girls. Lying ho. She can't even contain her glee. The only thing making her happier than leaving the cats is leaving the fat, dimply blob on the couch. Gotta say, can't blame her on that count. Who will be over to babysit the feral fatty and his cats? The rest of the fam will go out and tear their ACLs on purpose to get out of that lousy job.

On creepy, crawly fatty daddy stublegs IG, there is a short video of a couple of minis dancing to something Thriller-related on TV. They are fully decked out after baths (given by Anny I'm sure, so it's probably all of 5-6 pm) in pajamas and big old training diapers. Loser parents.

Hazy was supposed to be back at dance today. Just what Tymental and Assmanic's fragile egos can't take. Having a little Miss Congeniality/Personality/Smartie around their clueless, dullard, obnoxious DURLS. Yea, yea, it's not the tykes fault... but they are getting very close to outgrowing that excuse.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by JD386 »

You know you have a problem when you write a blog post about SODA. Soda. Seriously? This is your life? This is what you think is important to share with the world?

Lak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lak »

Wgchick22 wrote:Good night friends! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... b430b7.png[/img]

That picture makes we want to barf Image

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Lak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lak »

JD386 wrote:You know you have a problem when you write a blog post about SODA. Soda. Seriously? This is your life? This is what you think is important to share with the world?

Wow, what a loser...

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

TyHillBilly needs to carry some hay around in that gap between his teeth. The cats can pull it out and feed the horses at the pumpkin patch. But I bet it won't be Cornbelly's. Suspiciously silent about that place since they were scolded on - Facebook was it? for flagrantly flouting the CLOSED sign. Once again, losers.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Wgchick22 wrote:Good night friends! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... b430b7.png[/img]

Photoshop much? He elongated his head to look thinner.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

RolyPoly123 wrote:On QTK instagram Ashley posted a close up of her blended colours lipstick, the top lip application is terrible, if you zoom in it's really obvious
And the person/people who comment on her kissy face IG about how inept she is at application get the Well, so, stomp her foot, I sell alot response from assy kissy. Like one thing has anything at all to do with the other. If she was out on the playground at recess that might be a good comeback. That's where her puny mind is stuck permanently - back in about 4th grade. She has ABSOLUTELY zero talent. She made her money because her uterus was in the right condition at the right time. Sorry, not sorry.
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 3d8c79.png[/img]

Wonder who this cutie is? Hey Bison you jealous yet? Image. She looks like hell trying to make duck lips Image. Oh my word lol

Meg0707
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meg0707 »

Lak wrote:
JD386 wrote:You know you have a problem when you write a blog post about SODA. Soda. Seriously? This is your life? This is what you think is important to share with the world?

Wow, what a loser...

Still nothing about hurricane Michael and the devastation that the lower East Coast is seeing. My family and I are glued to CNN crying for these poor families who have lost everything they own. And can’t find loved ones and have lost hope.
But hey let’s do a live feed from your car office with your big fat slob head talking about NOTHING!!!!! And yes I used explanation points. God I hate them.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Snarky33 wrote:The lie feed, could he be any more disgusting with his gum??? He is so gross. Really, you want to give a house tour, but can't remember what your countertops or floors are made of??? I guess that's why you don't realize you now have "preschoolers" and not "toddlers".

I wish the Scott family would stay far away from the Greedners. Except for having multiples, they seem to have nothing in common.

Lol, he likes things "neat and organized". We have all seen your basement, garage and back yard. And make sure you give out your p.o. box over and over again because everyone can see you need more things to keep "neat and organized". You all need more things to not appreciate and throw in your hoarding pile. Because we all know it goes against your beliefs to say that you really have more than enough of everything and to donate to worthy causes in your name instead.
Even with Gnarly Gnash cleaning for them, they can't keep the visible areas uncluttered or clean. They are a 'heave everything in the closet, cupboard, basement, garage anywhere you can hide it' couple of piggy dumbbells. Mr and Mrs Sloth in Slothville.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Posted on TryHarder's IG: A nature picture captioned with the following: NEED YOUR FEEDBACK

tyson__gardnerThese last 4 years have been quite a wild ride. We’ve been up and down and all around. Infertility, IVF, Quadruplets, NICU, Parenthood, business owners, Reality tv, Ellen, Hawaii, home owners, family vloggers, world travelers, and now pre-school!
Life moves way too fast. Right when you think you’ve figured out one thing, life takes you in another direction. I guess the purpose of this post is to ask what else you want to see from the Quad Squad? We feel like our lives for the past 4 years have been pretty public, and we’ve shared so much. Is there something we haven’t shared or talked about you’d be interested to know? We’re curious to hear your honest feedback regarding blogs you’d like to see, vlog adventures, home life, or simply that we’ve shared enough! Thank you everyone for your time, love, support, and friendship. We’ve truly been blessed on this amazing journey! #gardnerquadsquad #vlogging #blogging #publiclife #familylife #realitytv #familyvloggers #quadruplets #ellendegeneres #tlc #feedback

OMMMGGGG!!!! How painfully desperate is this? He must be cracking up. Especially after he writes a Shirley Temple kiddie cocktail blog. Look at the hashtags. ellendegeneres, tlc.. yea, put away the cameras and vamoose. Let your kids live like regular tykes without devices being shoved in their faces all the time. Maybe they won't change that much but you could at least give them a chance. The problem is he's probably doing it as a play for sympathy and to guilt the less rabid KADS into watching and responding more. There was only one comment at the time I read that told him they weren't interesting. Others were mostly about loving the vlogs, etc. A couple of suggestions about redecorating the squad's rooms. I wouldn't put it past him to delete comments he didn't like even though he asked for honest feedback. The Dingy Dude is going to have to get a job. ShittyLips ain't gonna last that long. What a load. Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thy vlog.
SunnyClouds
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SunnyClouds »

Compare today's IG photo of Tyson to a recent one of him.

#1: Why is his face suddenly sort of orange?
Is he using some of Ashley's face foundation?
Or has he discovered how to use PhotoShop?

I vote for Photoshop because:
#2: He has obviously used a photo editing program to
stretch his face to look longer and thinner.
Look at the difference in how long his chin is.
He makes me sick.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The bottom picture is definitely stretched to make his face look thinner.

And he doesn't want "honest feedback". He wants ass-kissing as usual.

Beauregard1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beauregard1 »

In the bottom photo he looks like Wilson the soccer ball from Castaway. Not a pretty sight. It drives me nuts that he never proofreads anything he posts.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

lmmomSD wrote:The bottom picture is definitely stretched to make his face look thinner.

I wonder who he put his fat, vacuous head together with to come up with this honest feedback strategy? One thing is for sure, besides needing his quota of ass kissing, he must be confounded by the fact that people aren't watching his little monsters doing just any stupid little thing. Reading the comments telling him to keep vlogging must be better than any other high he could experience. Egomaniac.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

gram3 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:The bottom picture is definitely stretched to make his face look thinner.

I wonder who he put his fat, vacuous head together with to come up with this honest feedback strategy? One thing is for sure, besides needing his quota of ass kissing, he must be confounded by the fact that people aren't watching his little monsters doing just any stupid little thing. Reading the comments telling him to keep vlogging must be better than any other high he could experience. Egomaniac.
But honestly they could cram the 15 minutes of GOOD moments from the week into on vlog they’d probably get more views weekly on one vlog!

Was it necessary to vlog picking up tinytwin from nanas? Make her feel guilty? Vlog the girls being dragged around by Nash? Heavie doing washing? Going to school? They vlog the same ol crap week in week out.

Its stopped being about infertility, multiple family, being humble, grateful, and turned into a giant egotistical wank fest. Whos louder, pushier, faker (mainly fake faces, but people too) and in your face.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They actually aren’t that relatable.

Forget they have quads...

Two stay at home parents (with “busy crazy jobs”)
Four kids
A nanny
“Staff” - brother who does lawns and packs orders, doesn’t Trash have someone who does her dog work too?
Splashing cash all over town
Loads of time out of town
Loads of time spent without their kids
Dramatic over the top personalities (screech and tybabies laugh)
No discipline
No structure
Badly behaved children (no wonder with their role models!)
Excruciatingly loud in public

And they vlog....!!! If the 10-30 minutes they upload each day is the BEST content of that particular day then that speaks volumes.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And just one more post - go have a laugh at the comments, so much arse kissing!!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”