HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Unread post by staceymj »

I don’t know why haylee doesn’t bring hazzel’s mattress in and she can sleep on that and then she could slide the mattress under the bed during the day for space. A mattress on the floor isn’t ideal but they will both probably sleep better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

ErinLace_20 wrote:I noticed hazels speech is worse. Poor girl has probably witnessed and seen some fights, she’s going through too much and Haylee is just making things worse. I feel Haylees Dad resents her for what she’s done and is probably mad at her. She’s there cause her mom is helping her out and probably feels sorry for her. It’s just so strange that her dad isn’t helping her out, especially that she’s not allowed to drive his Tahoe or use it for the move.

Go rent a truck Haylee and have your new boyfriend move your shit for you. It’s like you can’t move out and live on your own without a man.

Honestly I don’t have a problem with Randy other than he was a lazy fucker. He did do right by Haylee and Hazzel, but probably lost himself once he didn’t feel love from Haylee anymore. She started working out a lot and built up confidence. Also that Jake friend of hers in her vlog, it was too weird. By then you could tell their marriage/relationship was strained, bringing a totally random guy.
Her speech is definitely worse. She's six now, she should be able to enunciate clearly but I cannot understand her at all. Haylee can because she's around her all the time, that's the only reason why.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
chstyln
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by chstyln »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
ErinLace_20 wrote:I noticed hazels speech is worse. Poor girl has probably witnessed and seen some fights, she’s going through too much and Haylee is just making things worse. I feel Haylees Dad resents her for what she’s done and is probably mad at her. She’s there cause her mom is helping her out and probably feels sorry for her. It’s just so strange that her dad isn’t helping her out, especially that she’s not allowed to drive his Tahoe or use it for the move.

Go rent a truck Haylee and have your new boyfriend move your shit for you. It’s like you can’t move out and live on your own without a man.

Honestly I don’t have a problem with Randy other than he was a lazy fucker. He did do right by Haylee and Hazzel, but probably lost himself once he didn’t feel love from Haylee anymore. She started working out a lot and built up confidence. Also that Jake friend of hers in her vlog, it was too weird. By then you could tell their marriage/relationship was strained, bringing a totally random guy.
Her speech is definitely worse. She's six now, she should be able to enunciate clearly but I cannot understand her at all. Haylee can because she's around her all the time, that's the only reason why.

Her speech has always bothered me. But what bothers me more is the denial Haylee has about it. My son has speech issues and has been in speech therapy for years. He’s 8. Some things are still difficult to understand but it has made a huge difference. Getting Hazzel into speech will only benefit her in the long run.she should of been in it much sooner then she was and more of a one on one thing rather then the group setting she had her in. Every time she would bring up that the dr said she didn’t need it I always s thought it was bull.

ErinLace_20
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ErinLace_20 »

There’s some things you can listen to your “doctor” about, but I think Haylee was probably referring to friends/families advice not so much a doctor. I think a doctor would recommend Hazzel going to speech therapy, it is just so terrible. Hazzel isn’t dumb, she’s a very bright girl, she has a good vocabulary and knows what to say, her SPEECH is what not many can understand. It’s not something she can just grow out of, Haylee better help her now before she’s stuck talking like this the rest of her life.
cat77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cat77 »

Wasn’t that a few years ago when she went to the doctor? Her speech was a little rough for a three year old but is now super delayed for a six year old.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

staceybrax wrote:I don’t know why haylee doesn’t bring hazzel’s mattress in and she can sleep on that and then she could slide the mattress under the bed during the day for space. A mattress on the floor isn’t ideal but they will both probably sleep better.

she doesn’t do that because then she’d have nothing to complain about lol. and she loves the pity.

cat77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cat77 »

So Randy took Haylee's name out of his bios but left Hazzel's. I wonder how that's gonna go over the next few years.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

cat77 wrote:So Randy took Haylee's name out of his bios but left Hazzel's. I wonder how that's gonna go over the next few years.
In Haylee’s video she said that she hopes Randy will still want to be in Hazzel’s life so I think it should be okay. I’m curious to see if it last when/if he finds someone else and settles down.
kmcp13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kmcp13 »

Hazzel had speech therapy at one point. I think she ‘graduated’ out of it.

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

In the new video she posted she mentioned Hazzel sleeping upstairs with her sister because her other sister stayed the night with a friend. Her sister said that Hazzel kicked her in the middle of the night. It sounds like her two sisters share a bed, too. That house must be super crowded. She brought over more things from the house and did a mini tour. To me, it looks like there is enough for Hazzel’s mattress.

She said that she doesn’t know what will happen with the rest of the furniture, I don’t know why she doesn’t get a storage unit.
ihateliars
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ihateliars »

She’s said her dad doesn’t want her to change anything, what a prick!!! So now nobody in the house will get sleep because Hazzel is a wiggle worm and he won’t let her change the bed!! I feel awful saying this but do her family come off as white trash? Have they been really sleeping with bikes for the last few weeks? I wouldn’t be able to live in that chaos, I can’t even imagine how a six year old feels!!:(
cat77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cat77 »

Didn't she say she only had like a week to move all the stuff out? It's been like three. I'm confused, especially because she commented that the rest of the furniture is staying there in the house until she gets her own place so I guess Randy must be staying there?
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Lolislol26 wrote:In the new video she posted she mentioned Hazzel sleeping upstairs with her sister because her other sister stayed the night with a friend. Her sister said that Hazzel kicked her in the middle of the night. It sounds like her two sisters share a bed, too. That house must be super crowded. She brought over more things from the house and did a mini tour. To me, it looks like there is enough for Hazzel’s mattress.

She said that she doesn’t know what will happen with the rest of the furniture, I don’t know why she doesn’t get a storage unit.
Didn't her parents custom build that house? Why wouldn't you build it to fit all the kids that lived there?

pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

There is more than enough room for hazel to have a whole bed down there....

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

nineteenninety3 wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote:In the new video she posted she mentioned Hazzel sleeping upstairs with her sister because her other sister stayed the night with a friend. Her sister said that Hazzel kicked her in the middle of the night. It sounds like her two sisters share a bed, too. That house must be super crowded. She brought over more things from the house and did a mini tour. To me, it looks like there is enough for Hazzel’s mattress.

Didn't her parents custom build that house? Why wouldn't you build it to fit all the kids that lived there?

Sort of. The did buy the land/ layout prior to it being built. If you watch/ read Britneyandbaby it’s the the exact same thing. They got a choose from floor plans, make minor adjustments/upgrades. There really is not a ton of adjustments/ upgrades you can make. I remember when Hazzel and Haylee lived there before the apartment they had an actual bedroom and her Grandma was sleeping in the basement. Hell, I’d take the bunk beds that are down there if that meant my child and I both had a bed and our own space.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

pixiefrost wrote:There is more than enough room for hazel to have a whole bed down there....

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
I agree! She said twice that her Dad was removing the bikes and a couple other things, Hazzel’s bed would have fit there! Or at the foot of the bed that’s already down there rather than her couch.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

cat77 wrote:Didn't she say she only had like a week to move all the stuff out? It's been like three. I'm confused, especially because she commented that the rest of the furniture is staying there in the house until she gets her own place so I guess Randy must be staying there?
In the divorce video she made she said they had 9 days so yeah.. I’m not sure. The only thing I can think of is if Randy got a few roommates to help spilt the rent but then again why would the dogs have to be rehomed with his parents for the time being? I have a feeling Randy is staying at the house.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Just watched her live stream on IG. She talked about the Christmas ornament tradition and how to makes her sad, she hasn’t seen a change in Hazzel even though people have been commenting it, Hazzel is going to talk to the school consoler, Randy will still see Hazzel and he is still her Father. People kept asking what happened between them and she said that was going to stay private because she did not want to slander his name or “ruin” him because of 1 mistake and that the 1 mistake does not define who he is. I’m really not sure.. From the surface it sounds like he cheated but it also seems much more than that.
alyshamne
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alyshamne »

Did she say anything else in the IG live? I only got to watch the very end! Did they go to counselling? There were some comments saying they were.

cat77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cat77 »

Lolislol26 wrote:Just watched her live stream on IG. She talked about the Christmas ornament tradition and how to makes her sad, she hasn’t seen a change in Hazzel even though people have been commenting it, Hazzel is going to talk to the school consoler, Randy will still see Hazzel and he is still her Father. People kept asking what happened between them and she said that was going to stay private because she did not want to slander his name or “ruin” him because of 1 mistake and that the 1 mistake does not define who he is. I’m really not sure.. From the surface it sounds like he cheated but it also seems much more than that.
What could possibly ruin him? Was it something illegal? She doesn't have to talk about their relationship BUT while she was still together with Albert she openly admitted that he had cheated on her before and they had eventually worked through it. She seems to be being really dramatic and secretive about whatever Randy did so I think it was something else. No idea what though.

It makes no sense about the house. Either she lied about something or it changed. If Randy is staying there that will be sad for Hazzel to visit him in the old family home without the dogs or her mom. It's probably gonna be weird for Haylee too, "co-parenting" with an ex who isn't actually the kid's parent.

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”