DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

SoftwareUpgrade
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Unread post by SoftwareUpgrade »

I swear to god if Bryans Twitter feed right now IS actually leading us to think they’re digging up a dead fish, then shame on them. Not only is that disgusting but that’s seriously disturbing. I’m sorry but you don’t teach your kids that it’s okay to dig up a dead pet, I don’t care if it’s a fish from Walmart... What is wrong with these people?! I hope they aren’t digging up a dead pet...
emilyrose26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emilyrose26 »

SoftwareUpgrade wrote:I swear to god if Bryans Twitter feed right now IS actually leading us to think they’re digging up a dead fish, then shame on them. Not only is that disgusting but that’s seriously disturbing. I’m sorry but you don’t teach your kids that it’s okay to dig up a dead pet, I don’t care if it’s a fish from Walmart... What is wrong with these people?! I hope they aren’t digging up a dead pet...
Screenshot please? Gayboy blocked me on Twitter

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Herculeez
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Herculeez »

What is disturbing is that people go missing every day bro and these idiots use it as a story line for their real life daily vlogs. They are pretending a spouse went missing. A father went missing.
People leave and never come back all if the time. They are using something tragic and unfortunate and really exploiting victims and families for money because they are boring and they have nothing to vlog... This is no different than crying rape, collecting victim restitution or gofundme money and then going schitzophrenic and saying oops nevermind. So Unless they are making use of foreshadowing and letting veiwers know they are having marital problems then they should lay off the boy who cried wolf monologue.

These are not daily vlogs but twilight zone monolgues.

People are known to go insane from being around mentally unstable people. Bryan for the sake of the children viewers, other peoples children...your wife and your own kids take the prozac and get off the legal speed script. Opiates and speed will aggravate your condition. It is genetic and the trauma from your childhood which was probably mostly your own teenage doing is seeping back into your life. you are going to ruin it unless you get your adult baby sitter or handler and the wife to make sure you take your meds everyday ....bro.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Bryan has turned in to an awkward 15 year old in his stories. What kind of grown man does shit like his cookie story? He’s so awkward and juvenile and feminine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

He looks and sounds horrible in that IG story! He’s actually getting worse. I really have to agree that he’s obviously on something for the weight loss. He’s sickly looking. He’s flabby and no muscle tone. He thanked missy for letting him wear her TS sweatshirt. It was HUGE on him! He was singing on IG the other day and sounded horrible.

He’s been so evasive with this weight loss. They still are eating out all the time, drinking and eating cookies before bed. I just don’t buy the “just cutting back” crap.

I can’t stand all this missing crap they do. They really are at a loss what to do. So addicted to the money that he comes up with this crap. I haven’t watched them in awhile because can’t stand the scripted vlogs. The IG and Twitter stuff just blows me away. Wonder if he’s heading for a breakdown. Wonder what happened to the podcast.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Upcoming vlog title for the Dumps: Our kids did sooooo good at finding us when we went Missing :?
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Whats he doing with his voice?

Dudes got issues

I work with feminine men. Southern men can be described as mannerly and feminine

Bryans more

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
gatorade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gatorade »

notice how they just do asults as the missing not ollie or finley s

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They did _another_ photo shoot.
And Missy captioned one is the pictures "I love being their princess". Once again, nothing about how much she loves them. Just what they do for her.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Why are they putting up vlogs of things that happened almost three weeks ago?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Pause the vlog at 3:45 - it's Bryan's dream reunion :?
emilyrose26
Talker
Talker

brownprincess93 wrote:Pause the vlog at 3:45 - it's Bryan's dream reunion :?
Screenshot?

Herculeez
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Herculeez »

jmoysa wrote:He looks and sounds horrible in that IG story! He’s actually getting worse. I really have to agree that he’s obviously on something for the weight loss. He’s sickly looking. He’s flabby and no muscle tone. He thanked missy for letting him wear her TS sweatshirt. It was HUGE on him! He was singing on IG the other day and sounded horrible.

He’s been so evasive with this weight loss. They still are eating out all the time, drinking and eating cookies before bed. I just don’t buy the “just cutting back” crap.

I can’t stand all this missing crap they do. They really are at a loss what to do. So addicted to the money that he comes up with this crap. I haven’t watched them in awhile because can’t stand the scripted vlogs. The IG and Twitter stuff just blows me away. Wonder if he’s heading for a breakdown. Wonder what happened to the podcast.

I agree. He looks and sounds like somebody else. Mentally the kid has never been right in the head. I think he will continue to get worse. The choices they are making ...esp with regards to the music wont be good for that happy family they envisioned. He is taking meds...speed or a psychotropic whatever it is the side effect is weight loss. Idk but that family is a freaky cult and im tired of them. No friends, lose friends, then hires and old guy from a tv show, wtf...panders to ghosts, all of the mental health issues are his own fault. Missy and him got into a lot of mess and paranoia because of what bryan was doing to fans and people on youtube. That was all his own doing. God sees all. Bryan really is a bastard by choice. Without missy he would still be a fat nobody serving food. Tbh thats probably the better version.

Now that i think about it i dont feel bad for him in the slightest. The world truly would be better off without his ugly stinky butthole. I remember a comment he made to a friend of mine who is super smart, creative and has done alot in this world$$$...ive never heard anyone speak snarky like that to her. Irl he would have been checked hard.
hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hotcoffee »

Their vlogs are so weird and try hard. 50% of their content is begging people for thumbs up, subscription, comments, etc
I don't care about your life
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Bryan is doing a lot of black and white pics on his Instagram - I wonder which celeb he's been following now to steal that idea :?
chrimsi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chrimsi »

brownprincess93 wrote:Bryan is doing a lot of black and white pics on his Instagram - I wonder which celeb he's been following now to steal that idea :?
It is properly the vintage thing he has going on.

He is just so unlikeable.

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

I don’t watch their videos anymore because they’re trash but did something happen between them and Jeff & Natalia?
emilyrose26
Talker
Talker

Have you seen how badly edited Missy's new Insta pic is?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ambrosia wrote:I don’t watch their videos anymore because they’re trash but did something happen between them and Jeff & Natalia?
Nobody knows what happened, but they stopped hanging out with Jeff and Natalia over a year ago. Before Corbin and Kelsey had their baby, anyway. They burn through "friends" like nobody I have ever seen. It can't just be that people use _them_. I think they think they're better than everyone else and it poisons their relationships.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Did you all see this caption Missy wrote on IG?
"There is no greater joy in life than taking care of others"? She doesn't take care of anyone but herself! And she doesn't give back shit. I am so sick of her and these stupid questions to try and get more engagement. Image

Return to “Daily Bumps”