OKbaby- Plummeting views & kids without shoes | Part 23

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OKbaby- Plummeting views & kids without shoes | Part 23

Unread post by Sorn »

chloe6124 wrote:Who takes a pregnancy test every two weeks. No it isn’t unexpected if you kept doing it unprotected. So basically they tried for a little didn’t get pregnant so they think this is unexpected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Came here to say this. This is just so strange. This is normally how women act that are trying to get pregnant....ie TTC. When TTC it's easy to get obsessed with taking tests regularly. But her reaction was so surprised and upset and genuine that it didn't seem intentional.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

These two are a joke. Kyra harassed him for months to knock her up again and now she is scared? This was like watching two 15 yr olds find out they fucked up and are going to be first time parents. She has never been fearful like this even when she found out about Levi. Yet now the third that she begged for has he thinking it's going to ruin their relationship? Please. These two need not be parents if they don't know how babies are made. So much shock for two people having unprotected sex that they got a baby out if it. Just ridiculous. This is what happens when uneducated spoiled children continue to have children with jo real clue of what the hell is going on. But sure, let's all be excited for Kyra's hail mary bandaid baby to keep a guy who clearly has 1..no intentions of marrying her 2. Someone who couldn't be anymore no a match. The kid will cone out and be sat in front of a computer and raised by Winter and Kyla while Kyra jokes it thinks they are it's mother. What a shit show.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ckks »

Also, they’d BEEN trying for a couple months and she got pregnant in July? All while maintaining the story that they weren’t going to try til December. The obsession for having kids the same time as Keren is real... real weird.

annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

In her Kbaby video she says she knows the conception date... Usually people who say that have only had sex one time that month otherwise how could you possibly know without a dating scan?

I think the shock is because they hadn't had sex much since deciding not to TTC and they had gotten used to the idea of focusing on Levi and Alaya. I can see how you could tell yourself "its only one time" after unsuccessfully trying all the time for months.

Obviously it is not 100% rational but they admitted that and I respect Kyra for being so open and honest! She does seem a lot less fake than a lot of other YouTubers

At least now the ovulation tests make sense, she obviously used them before they changed their minds about TTC
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Everyone saying they understand.

How can they claim it was accidental though? They both said they were having unprotected sex. They both said they were trying.

How is that an accident or an oopsie? They stopped trying before Kyra even got her next period based on what they said about how it must have been the month before or whatever.
Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

sasperillo wrote:Okay. I know that a lot of people do it. But iPads for toddlers are NOT okay. We can rationalize it as much as we want and we can talk about how busy we are and how it’s hard to get things done when you have kids, but that does not change the fact that they are extremely harmful to development. What happened to those educational toys she got for Alaya? Can she not teach the kids to do independent play? Their grandma is a Montessori teacher, how as none of that rubbed off on them?
It makes me so sad to see kids at restaurants staring at a screen instead of learning how to interact and practice manners. We already have a generation of college students that doesn’t know to look at people in the face while they’re talking to you, I can’t imagine what things will be like in 10 years. If you’re too lazy to teach and take care of your kids, don’t have kids.
honestly there’s no need to shame people! People are doing the best they can. It is impossible to be a educational super mum 24/7 especially if you’re a single mum with 0 help. Parents are trying the best they can an using iPads as a tool (that I’m sure they aren’t thrilled about using ) does NOT make them a bad parent. There’s a spectrum and iPad use is TOTALLY ok if it improves parents mental health and gives me a 15 minute break when they need it most. A parents mental health is everything you can’t fill someone’s else cup when yours is empty.

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

I think her tears and being so upset is realising that it would be selfish to expect Sydney and Kayla to babysit (raise) 3 of her kids while she on the most part lazes around. She pretty much stated that things work looking after Levi and Alaya coz of all the parenting help they get daily.. Kayla especially.. (though she's never come right out to refer to her as the 2nd live in babysitter)

Also I think in hindsight, she fears that a 3rd child might end up drawing her and Oscar apart, and will of course consume more of both their time, and thus less dedicated couple time.. and kiss away the time for more romance and possible engagement with marriage the furthest thing in Oscar's mind. As taking care of the new infant will primarily be both of their jobs they can't fob off. Opening a new chapter for bickering and arguments, plus difficult to just take off and travel when the baby is so young.

I'm glad Winter and Robert are gone for 2 weeks (they should have taken Kyla with them too and left her in LA). Let's see how these 2 weeks are without them around, especially how that affects Oscar's mood as he has to deal with Kyra 24/7. Hope they at least get started fixing up the basement.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

I got pregnant 5 months postpartum naturally after years of infertility and a femara baby. THAT was shocking. That was unexpected and quite frankly scary af. My baby wasn't even crawling. I have no help. i have no entourage living with us to help me and watch my kids. I sure as shit don't have a babysitter who takes care of my kids while i sit on the couch.

Them getting pregnant after hardly two months of unprotected sex, yeah thats not unexpected at all. Maybe they had some second thoughts about it, but those tears are 100% Kyra being scared for their relationships future. I would be too, considering their history and the fact she needs someone around her 24/7 to be happy.

I don't think she faked emotions for the video, I just think she played them off to be that she was sad for the kids' futures and Alaya whereas her issues are much more deep rooted.

Glad Oscar atleast wasn't upset about it, he seemed rational. I'm sure their baby will be loved by the many parents it will have.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
kaygbee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kaygbee »

Ambrosia wrote:So I’m not saying shove an iPad in a kid’s face ALL the time but they’re nice to distract them when cleaning or on longer car rides, but she only got one iPad right? What about Alaya? Why does Levi just get it? If you let one child play with it then let the other *or* buy two less expensive tablets (amazon kids tablets example) since she pretty much said Levi ruined the last one?
There is no way he “ruined it”. My two year old is ROUGH on our iPad, always dropping it, getting liquids on it, etc. and I’ve had it forever i think it’s the 2nd iPad that came out and it still works perfectly.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

The fact that she is okay with having more kids because they have so much help is pathetic. She is a grown adult and she is willingly having more children when she knows she can not even care for two. Fuck, she is already thinking of 4. She had crocodile tears. She was afraid to tell Oscar she was afraid how this would affect her and Oscar. She doesn't care that three kids is more work because she has the hostel of people to care for her kids for her. Who wants to bet Alaya is fucked royally when this baby comes. They might as well teach her to call Kyla or Winter mommy at this point.

Unread post by Guest »

Couple things I don’t get:
1. Why was kyra acting so weird and scared about being pregnant when she wanted a baby a couple months from now? What was going to change so drastically from now to December that she would be terrified now but not at Christmas time?

2. It bugged the hell out of me that her entire frat house was watching her tell Oscar. Like isn’t that kind of a private moment? And weird for Oscar because he has an audience, that is already in on the secret. Just seemed really weird to me

ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

I dont know.. I believe her and how she's feeling. I think she realized the reality of the situation and got scared. Also, there's nothing wrong about being scared for your relationship and what might happen to it in the future, especially now that she realizes she has 3 kids to think about too, and considering her weird upbringing, I'm sure she doesnt want a broken home for her kids.
She clearly knew it could've happen though, since she kept taking pregnancy tests, but my guess is she didnt see it as a possibility once they decided to stop trying.

Part of her reaction was obviously her hormones acting up, plus her mental issues getting the best of her once again. She really needs to consider therapy again, I feel like this pregnancy is gonna mess her up even more if she's not careful.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sorry, as a mother to three who tried for years to get my third I knew exactly what I was getting with three kids. I guess I just don't get not realizing that another child means more responsibility. Common sense. What did she think was going to happen.

Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

I really feel like they should just live together with their kids no friends. They need to be their own family, the longer Kyra clings onto having people live there the harder it will be once they all leave. There’s nothing wrong with help and spending time with family and friends but are kyla, winter or Robert REALLY adding to their family dynamic?
Hound11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hound11 »

If they are just getting to a good place in their relationship again why would they purposefully be TTC, you can tell how rocky it has been for them by how scared Kyra is about how yet another baby is going to change their relationship

I have no sympathy for these fools

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Ambrosia wrote:I really feel like they should just live together with their kids no friends. They need to be their own family, the longer Kyra clings onto having people live there the harder it will be once they all leave. There’s nothing wrong with help and spending time with family and friends but are kyla, winter or Robert REALLY adding to their family dynamic?

And the most important question ” how long?” If she thinks this is the permanent solution to her problems she’ll suffer.
beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

dixoncaroline wrote:Couple things I don’t get:
1. Why was kyra acting so weird and scared about being pregnant when she wanted a baby a couple months from now? What was going to change so drastically from now to December that she would be terrified now but not at Christmas time?

2. It bugged the hell out of me that her entire frat house was watching her tell Oscar. Like isn’t that kind of a private moment? And weird for Oscar because he has an audience, that is already in on the secret. Just seemed really weird to me

The fact she told other people before her own spouse just gets me.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
lilspooky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lilspooky »

StrippedWoman wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:Who takes a pregnancy test every two weeks. No it isn’t unexpected if you kept doing it unprotected. So basically they tried for a little didn’t get pregnant so they think this is unexpected.

I take a pregnancy test once a month. My SO and I aren't TTC, but we also aren't trying very hard to prevent it (I track my cycle and he pulls out). It's the responsible thing to do if you're having unprotected sex but still drinking or smoking ect.

If I got pregnant right now I would classify it as unexpected, because we aren't TTC.

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk
I also take one every 2-4 weeks bc my periods aren’t regular and I drink regularly / occasionally do recreational drugs ... it’s the responsible thing to do for sure.
Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

I’m SO confused about all of this. They were trying months ago (but told everyone they were thinking about TTC around December). She was practically begging Oscar on vlogs for them to start trying sooner. But apparently already were trying at that time. They “stopped” trying after a couple months. Got pregnant and freaked out. What changed between a couple months ago when they were trying? Or even what changed since wanting to start trying in December?

If you were trying a couple months ago. And were also planning on trying in December, what does a couple months difference make? She honestly seemed terrified that their relationship was gonna end bc of the pregnancy. None of it makes any sense to me.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Rottiemom wrote:I’m SO confused about all of this. They were trying months ago (but told everyone they were thinking about TTC around December). She was practically begging Oscar on vlogs for them to start trying sooner. But apparently already were trying at that time. They “stopped” trying after a couple months. Got pregnant and freaked out. What changed between a couple months ago when they were trying? Or even what changed since wanting to start trying in December?

If you were trying a couple months ago. And were also planning on trying in December, what does a couple months difference make? She honestly seemed terrified that their relationship was gonna end bc of the pregnancy. None of it makes any sense to me.
She acted like she has been trying for years to get pregnant and couldn’t. Like she was dealing with infertility. Your right it made no sense.

Return to “OKBaby”