Rachelle and Just-IN Case I Need More Money | Part 7

HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Just-IN Case I Need More Money | Part 7

Unread post by HereForTheTeaaa »

Do I want to be blocked today is the question....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ErinLace_20
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ErinLace_20 »

I don’t get how she thinks it was funny that she “freaked out” over Emma’s soft spot pulsating, are you kidding me? Trying to stretch out or make up content for youtube. What was so funny about you pretending to be so freaked out about Emma’s soft spot Rash? I goddamn cringed when you over dramatized with laughter on that, and then you talking to the guy about Emma’s RED HAIR. NO ONE ELSE HAS RED HAIR LIKE EMMA DOES!!! Oh me oh my!!! Your daughter is just soooooo special. She’s soooooo cute, perfect, precious, amazing, awesome. Oh don’t forget Rash, you’re so amazing, you’re so cute, you’re so awesome. Oh and you too Justin, teehee you’re so cute, aww babe you’re so sweet, and then y’all kiss on the cheek like you’re siblings or he’s your gay friend or some shit.

Please please please start building a house Rash so you’re in with the trendy crowd on YouTube. By god stop walking barefoot outside and then barefoot inside, are you that lazy to put shoes on? You’re tracking in A TON OF SHIT. Literally from shit that’s fallen on the ground from birds, or stray animals that end up in your backyard to take a leak or a shit, your dogs own shit...just track it all in. You’re so disgusting, you eat off the counter where your CAT jumps on with his gnarly dirty litter paws.

Girl you can’t even fucking cook a meal from scratch, all that frozen processed shit you feed yourselves is ridiculous. I couldn’t help but laugh when Justin’s mouth was watering over the frozen meal you warmed up and microwaveable rice. It wouldn’t hurt you to learn to cook, have meals prepped ahead, have left overs. I’ll even throw you a bone and say make a meal in a crockpot from scratch and I’ll consider that a home cooked meal.

What is it that you do exactly that takes up sooooo much time that you can’t be bothered to do extra things or make REAL FOOD? You breastfeed Emma and dress her up in stupid looking clothes that you find old ladies in nursing homes wearing them. Like something they wear to go to church in...or dress up when they go to BINGO. The stupid turban looking things are just DISGUSTING. Why are people making dumb shit try and be so trendy?

By the way, you’re seriously throwing away A FUCK TON OF MONEY on accessorizing your accessory aka Emma.
Bluberries23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluberries23 »

HereForTheTeaaa wrote:Do I want to be blocked today is the question....
Please ask her something lmao. Ask her why she overdramatizes her baby’s hair or even better why she never lets her husband hold their baby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

ErinLace_20 wrote:I don’t get how she thinks it was funny that she “freaked out” over Emma’s soft spot pulsating, are you kidding me? Trying to stretch out or make up content for youtube. What was so funny about you pretending to be so freaked out about Emma’s soft spot Rash? I goddamn cringed when you over dramatized with laughter on that, and then you talking to the guy about Emma’s RED HAIR. NO ONE ELSE HAS RED HAIR LIKE EMMA DOES!!! Oh me oh my!!! Your daughter is just soooooo special. She’s soooooo cute, perfect, precious, amazing, awesome. Oh don’t forget Rash, you’re so amazing, you’re so cute, you’re so awesome. Oh and you too Justin, teehee you’re so cute, aww babe you’re so sweet, and then y’all kiss on the cheek like you’re siblings or he’s your gay friend or some shit.

Please please please start building a house Rash so you’re in with the trendy crowd on YouTube. By god stop walking barefoot outside and then barefoot inside, are you that lazy to put shoes on? You’re tracking in A TON OF SHIT. Literally from shit that’s fallen on the ground from birds, or stray animals that end up in your backyard to take a leak or a shit, your dogs own shit...just track it all in. You’re so disgusting, you eat off the counter where your CAT jumps on with his gnarly dirty litter paws.

Girl you can’t even fucking cook a meal from scratch, all that frozen processed shit you feed yourselves is ridiculous. I couldn’t help but laugh when Justin’s mouth was watering over the frozen meal you warmed up and microwaveable rice. It wouldn’t hurt you to learn to cook, have meals prepped ahead, have left overs. I’ll even throw you a bone and say make a meal in a crockpot from scratch and I’ll consider that a home cooked meal.

What is it that you do exactly that takes up sooooo much time that you can’t be bothered to do extra things or make REAL FOOD? You breastfeed Emma and dress her up in stupid looking clothes that you find old ladies in nursing homes wearing them. Like something they wear to go to church in...or dress up when they go to BINGO. The stupid turban looking things are just DISGUSTING. Why are people making dumb shit try and be so trendy?

By the way, you’re seriously throwing away A FUCK TON OF MONEY on accessorizing your accessory aka Emma.
God, you lifted a weight off of my shoulders with that hahah. I couldn’t agree more.

ameliathestrange
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ameliathestrange »

What gets me is that she used to seem so real, when she did her putting away the nursery video the stuff she shows putting away (if I’m not mistaken it’s been awhile) was from carters and some of it was even second hand. They had a $100 crib from ikea or something and she just seemed so much more down to earth. Now it’s all about things and how expensive they are. I remember her wanting to return a madewell sweater because she wasn’t going to wear it for what she originally planned but then kept it anyway. She’s a twat waffle now and honestly so annoying in her videos. I commented after she had Emma that she seemed less anxious and she blocked me... at that point she was starting to do some twaty things and that just made me done.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Bi-weekly??

Um, fortnightly??

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... de3930.png[/img]
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 1f95d0.png[/img]

No. More like YOU hope no one shows up.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

They both want to do you tube full time... omg these you tubers are so out of touch with reality. You tube won’t be around forever! What about health insurance, retirement/401k, etc.

Bluberries23
Talker
Talker

So why do they wanna build their house in NC? Is j from there or something I’m confused. Just wondering if they just picked a random place. I live in VA and thats closer than I’d like her to be near me lol.

ErinLace_20
Talker
Talker

herebcofbritney wrote:
ErinLace_20 wrote:I don’t get how she thinks it was funny that she “freaked out” over Emma’s soft spot pulsating, are you kidding me? Trying to stretch out or make up content for youtube. What was so funny about you pretending to be so freaked out about Emma’s soft spot Rash? I goddamn cringed when you over dramatized with laughter on that, and then you talking to the guy about Emma’s RED HAIR. NO ONE ELSE HAS RED HAIR LIKE EMMA DOES!!! Oh me oh my!!! Your daughter is just soooooo special. She’s soooooo cute, perfect, precious, amazing, awesome. Oh don’t forget Rash, you’re so amazing, you’re so cute, you’re so awesome. Oh and you too Justin, teehee you’re so cute, aww babe you’re so sweet, and then y’all kiss on the cheek like you’re siblings or he’s your gay friend or some shit.

God, you lifted a weight off of my shoulders with that hahah. I couldn’t agree more.

Yeah I think I hit just about every stupid thing they do, aside from not supporting Emma’s Head better when they hold her. Like HaulNarse mentioned, so Emma has been holding her head up since birth so well and that they call her bobble head since her head goes everywhere...which one is it cause it can’t be both you stupid ninnies.
ErinLace_20
Talker
Talker

Bluberries23 wrote:So why do they wanna build their house in NC? Is j from there or something I’m confused. Just wondering if they just picked a random place. I live in VA and thats closer than I’d like her to be near me lol.

I read somewhere they mentioned maybe wanting to move to Texas? If that’s true...PLEASE NO. We’ve been getting bombarded with stupid Californians here and they’re trying to change TX to hipster shit like Cali. (Ok NOT all Californians suck, but a majority do)
Bluberries23
Talker
Talker

ErinLace_20 wrote:
Bluberries23 wrote:So why do they wanna build their house in NC? Is j from there or something I’m confused. Just wondering if they just picked a random place. I live in VA and thats closer than I’d like her to be near me lol.

I read somewhere they mentioned maybe wanting to move to Texas? If that’s true...PLEASE NO. We’ve been getting bombarded with stupid Californians here and they’re trying to change TX to hipster shit like Cali. (Ok NOT all Californians suck, but a majority do)
Ugh I agree. I’m originally from Texas and miss it so much especially the Mexican food. No shade to the people up here but they really suck when it comes to Mexican food lol. I plan on moving back. Austin is really hipster imo. I think mainly because UTA and all the college students. I hope they don’t move there though but wouldn’t be surprised. It’s relatively cheap compared to California that’s for sure. I’m just wondering why’d they wanna move from family not that rash ever let’s her family hold her baby so it wouldn’t make a difference lol but still.

staceyla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyla »

Okiemomma wrote:
Ld5 wrote:I understand her whole Dave Ramsey thing but she’s missing the biggest picture. You need credit in order to get anything in life. Doesn’t mean you have to be in debt but they need a credit card to pay off each month in order to qualify for a loan.

I dont think she is being honest about not having a credit card. I'm betting she at least has a starcard
I'm 23 and I don't have a credit card. I am going to look into one though so I can build my credit. My boyfriend already has pretty good credit so it's my turn!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by HereForTheTeaaa »

This is a joke right? I guarantee she wants to build a house until she realizes how expensive it really is and we know she can’t move away from Cali. She just wants aesthetic falls for her red headed daughter and REAL vlogging material. She’s so out of touch, talking about no debt so I guess her family paying for IV was a gift??? What about the next two. A house they build on their own and two more 20k babies in five years?????? Keep dreaming Rash.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ErinLace_20
Talker
Talker

Bluberries23 wrote:
ErinLace_20 wrote:

Ugh I agree. I’m originally from Texas and miss it so much especially the Mexican food. No shade to the people up here but they really suck when it comes to Mexican food lol. I plan on moving back. Austin is really hipster imo. I think mainly because UTA and all the college students. I hope they don’t move there though but wouldn’t be surprised. It’s relatively cheap compared to California that’s for sure. I’m just wondering why’d they wanna move from family not that rash ever let’s her family hold her baby so it wouldn’t make a difference lol but still.

They’d move for the sheer fact that they can’t afford a home in California with the shit money they’re making and Rash wants youtube to happen so they can make money, lazy bitch doesn’t want to work an actual job, she’s such a dependa.

My husbands been deployed 4 months, got 4 more to go, but when he gets back we have to move back to Cali where he’s stationed :(

Wish he was stationed here.

I’m loving living back home again.

Austin didn’t used to be so hipster, it’s the damn Californians and idiots from Oregon that have changed so much of it, yes also UT college kids, but it’s mostly ppl from those two states specifically that have changed shit to have like they do in Cali n Oregon. Goddamn fruit hippie loving vegan peace tree huggers, there’s too many and they try and change you, or convert you.

I wanna guess you’re navy?
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

ErinLace_20 wrote:

I’m a Californian and I 100% agree with this

ErinLace_20
Talker
Talker

HereForTheTeaaa wrote:This is a joke right? I guarantee she wants to build a house until she realizes how expensive it really is and we know she can’t move away from Cali. She just wants aesthetic falls for her red headed daughter and REAL vlogging material. She’s so out of touch, talking about no debt so I guess her family paying for IV was a gift??? What about the next two. A house they build on their own and two more 20k babies in five years?????? Keep dreaming Rash.
The fuck is this shit??

She’s so goddamn STUPID. What dream career things do they want to pursue?? She was so happy being a teacher, or so she said. She keeps saying how she’s A TEACHER. Justin doesn’t look like he has goals he wants to aim for as far as career wise. The fuck is wrong with this simple minded twatwaffle? She’s determined youtube will get them out of poverty. So she can target shop, drink star bucks all day, and eat chick fila constantly like Keren? Guess she don’t mind having sicko stalker fans wanting to go after her RED HAIRED BABY!!! THE ONLY BABY WITH RED HAIR...LIKE EVERRR!!!
Bluberries23
Talker
Talker

ErinLace_20 wrote:
Bluberries23 wrote:
ErinLace_20 wrote:

They’d move for the sheer fact that they can’t afford a home in California with the shit money they’re making and Rash wants youtube to happen so they can make money, lazy bitch doesn’t want to work an actual job, she’s such a dependa.

My husbands been deployed 4 months, got 4 more to go, but when he gets back we have to move back to Cali where he’s stationed :(

Wish he was stationed here.

I’m loving living back home again.

Austin didn’t used to be so hipster, it’s the damn Californians and idiots from Oregon that have changed so much of it, yes also UT college kids, but it’s mostly ppl from those two states specifically that have changed shit to have like they do in Cali n Oregon. Goddamn fruit hippie loving vegan peace tree huggers, there’s too many and they try and change you, or convert you.

I wanna guess you’re navy?
Everything about her just screams dependa. Her making Justin re enlist for the healthcare just proves it. I’m not sure she’s going to make it as big as she’d like to. Her vlogs are very repetitive and I think people watched her for her struggle with losing her baby and them getting pregnant again. I guess as humans we’re just kinda drawn to that stuff. Mostly because we’re nosey. Nothing wrong with that. But now that her baby is here it’s like now what? It’s just boring content. I wonder how much she makes anyways.

Also you’d think she’d know that they can’t leave until Justin’s contract is up. He still has to see his unit those two weekends a month he works lol. Crazy how they almost get the same benefits as active duty. I’ll never understand.

I got lucky with my husbands deployment being that we were stationed in my hometown in texas so it was nice having family and a support system other wise I wouldn’t have survived. It’s rough.

And no we are Army.

islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by islasmumma »

She's such a fake try hard. Emma's hair is clearly blonde. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... f48fc7.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... b9c023.jpg[/img]

Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

I would like to know why she has enough ring slings for the duggars.
I would also like to know where the rest of her shorts are.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”