Chloe and Beans: Part 7

sysy49
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: Part 7

Unread post by sysy49 »

Tulip24 wrote:I don’t think the homeschool moderators are that strict in WA, I remember Chloe saying they only visit once a year, remember her mad scramble with all those photos she put in a book together with the magically appearing worksheets. Her self absorption and laziness will cost those kids for many years to come.

The fruit platters are back :-o which means snatching, grabbing and scoffing of the food by Evan, urgh.

I know someone mentioned about the chewing of the food with their mouths open, I think that has to do with having to breath through their mouths all the time.

Well i think (and hope) that the once a year was because Evan wasn't yet in a compulsory year, he is in year 1 now, meaning he is required to go to school and he is supposed to match certain milestones even if Chloe doesn't care about them, last year he wasn't required to go to school, Chloe just registered him when he was 4.

The open mouthed chewing could be from that, don't understand why they haven't had it looked at if that is the case though.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

I just realised she's back to her obsessive pattern creating with her Instagram grid again...alternating food and kids. :roll: What a dull person.

Also looking at her Instagram stories...why was she in such a rush to get rid of using a pram when every time they're at the shops they're shoving along a trolley of kids...? Seems like even keeping one single pram on hand for whichever child wasn't up to walking that day would be more sensible than that. Especially when they've got Pearl standing in the front part of the trolley. So unsafe, but I guess she's just so sassy that way.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

I just read an article that avocado, kiwi fruit, butternut squash, almonds and broccoli are usually not vegan and shouldn’t be included in a strict vegan diet. Don’t know what that’s means for the vegan Dunstans, poor kids will have more gruel dished up if they can’t eat any of those foods.
melaniieee333
Talker
Talker

Unread post by melaniieee333 »

When I reflect on Chloe’s videos and how she portrays herself to the camera I notice 2 things. The first thing I notice is that unlike other youtubers she doesn’t seem at all comfortable in front of the camera. The second thing I notice is that she doesn’t appear naturally maternal at all, almost like she had kid cause it was ‘cool’ and they’re like an accessory to her if you know what I mean.
sysy49
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sysy49 »

melaniieee333 wrote:When I reflect on Chloe’s videos and how she portrays herself to the camera I notice 2 things. The first thing I notice is that unlike other youtubers she doesn’t seem at all comfortable in front of the camera. The second thing I notice is that she doesn’t appear naturally maternal at all, almost like she had kid cause it was ‘cool’ and they’re like an accessory to her if you know what I mean.
I think you're spot on, Chloe loves attention, that is what she is looking for. She has discovered that she herself is not interesting (like at all) so she shows of her kids which gives her attention because she is such a good mom. Same with the food plates, the clothing, being vegan, almost forcing her kids to read, she knows what gets her attention and what doesn't. I truly want to believe she didn't just start vlogging because of that but i'm pretty sure this is why she is still doing it, the whole not posting for a week because "they are soooo busy" and asking people if they miss them is just a cry for attention.

She has no self esteem (related to her food issues and body image) which causes her to not appear natural in front of a camera, i almost think that she believes she does sound and look comfortabele but really she doesn't. She was a loner in high school, enslaved Rohan and never again had to be sociable so i'm pretty sure that she has no clue how to actually be that, because to be that she has to know who she is, which is what most people find out in their late teens and early twenties but by then she was already popping out babies.

And yes i think that she had a kid because she thought it was cool (this may sound rude but that seriously is the vibe i got from her Tumblr page) and when she discovered that having a kid got her attention she just continued onwards.

She actually fits a quote from the tv series the big bang theory, "you don't have a personality, you just have some shows you like".
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

From today's vlog: Darker Barney = evil Barney. Ugh. I turned it off.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

She was trying to get pregnant again when she was very ill and still in recovery from having Felix. She wrote blogs about how she resented him for not being able to breastfeed. She didn't like him. Yet was TTC.

What was she implying with the Barney?
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

She looks great in her new insta pic. Way more flattering to be wearing jeans and a top rather than leggings and a huge dress over it.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Life is too short to do what you don't wanna do - but her kids have to eat cauliflower "sauteed" in water.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

sadie wrote:She looks great in her new insta pic. Way more flattering to be wearing jeans and a top rather than leggings and a huge dress over it.
I agree she looks a tinier bit better without those ugly jumpers but they are not jeans, they are jeggings, I highly doubt she could not find jeans to fit her stomach, even those jeggings look uncomfortably tight.

I love how she actively admitted that she does not school her children, of course that is because she is lazy to, and has changed the age she was when she got together with Ro, still way too young to have been in a relationship with an older man and where would that sit with the authorities :-o
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

She does look good, though because she is so personality-less on camera it just strikes me as funny imagining her trying so hard to get this pic...cram jeans on, work angles, purse lips, arrange hair over each shoulder, pop hip, bellow: "Quick Ro, take the photo!!"
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

I will admit her posing has improved from some of her earlier efforts, such as:

Keep Still and These Children Will Leave:

Crazed Doll:

Toddler In A Tent Top, Take 1:

Toddler In A Tent Top, Take Two:

Bewildered Teapot:

Stoned Teapot:

The Rainbow Cardi Flasher:

Backwards Foot Minion:

And my personal favourite...

Snarling Minion:
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I agree. She does look good and she’s obviously slimmed down quite a bit.

However, I hate when she twists her damn foot like that. Looks unnatural and uncomfortable and it just irks me because it looks like she’s going to break her ankle. Also, that hair has got to go. It adds like 10 pounds to her face. At least cut it to mid or lower back and add some layers. You know, what normal people still would consider “long”. But alas, she thrives off the attention her freakishly long hair brings. Just like the attention the boys hair used to bring in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If she'd get some layers in her hair so she didn't just have the long hair like the girl from The Ring.

Did she tuck the sweater into her jeans or is it rolled up? I get it. Her legs look great but her tummy is a mess I can see why she'd cover up her tummy.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

I took a year internet break and I see nothing has really changed. So boring. All they did was open an overpriced store full of books that I could get from Big W for half the price. Oh, and moved to an equally boring home. Still no seating for adults. They all look slightly healthier but Ro seems even more depressed. Chloe's new obsessions are beds, herself and pretending to be a bookworm, though I doubt she has read an adult book in her life. Evan is reading books that I didn't fully comprehend until I was 12 or so. The fifth Harry Potter book is intense and so inappropriate for him (coming from an extreme Potterhead). Did I miss anything?
sysy49
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sysy49 »

julietpreston wrote:I took a year internet break and I see nothing has really changed. So boring. All they did was open an overpriced store full of books that I could get from Big W for half the price. Oh, and moved to an equally boring home. Still no seating for adults. They all look slightly healthier but Ro seems even more depressed. Chloe's new obsessions are beds, herself and pretending to be a bookworm, though I doubt she has read an adult book in her life. Evan is reading books that I didn't fully comprehend until I was 12 or so. The fifth Harry Potter book is intense and so inappropriate for him (coming from an extreme Potterhead). Did I miss anything?
She went from minimalistic "because that's just how we are" to "let's buy our 6 year old a 100 dollar t shirt that is going to be ruined within 2 months", she also stopped vlogging on any kind of schedule because she loves to see people ask if everything is okay AKA giving her attention, when the minions don't do this soon enough she makes an insta story to check if people miss them "cough" her "cough"
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

I just had another look at the picture on her IG and does she even have a bra on :?

And all the kiss ass comments on how ahhhmazing she looks, how stunning, beautiful and skinny she looks, all the fodder that Dreary Dunstan loves to feed off. :D :D :D

As someone mentioned before about Chloe reading a book, the only reading she would do would be about herself, because she is so ahhhhmazing, pfft.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hahaha, her latest Instagram post is more self-congratulatory drivel but she had to make it known that she's getting up earlier to READ. She READS now, guys! But no, I'm sure she never reads what the "sad old ladies" here say...:lol:
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

If they spent as much money on Otto's glasses as they do on the kids' clothes, he wouldn't be pushing them up his nose all the time OR being told to remove them on camera because of the glare (you can pay extra for an anti glare coating). For something you wear all day every day, it's worth spending the money to get good quality frames and lenses. And even if they don't health insurance to cover them, they clearly have the funds on hand to do so out of pocket.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

The fact that the kids were so giddy and excited over new sheets is just sad. Those poor children. They live in an alternative universe. Of unreality. And depression.

Still nothing on the walls. Nothing in that room but crammed together beds. There is something wrong with that mother.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”