• Advertisement
    

HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Postby pixiefrost » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:21 am

nineteenninety3 wrote:
pixiefrost wrote:I'm sorry but if you don't let your granddaughter have her own bed causing her to have bad sleep while she is in school and needs good rest to function, all because her parents are divorcing and you wanna teach your daughter a 'lesson' then you are an asshole. And haylee is an Idiot for allowing it. That's messed up to me.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Totally agree. I think living there for 8 months is fully taking advantage however it's cold to not allow your six year old grandchild even a mattress on the floor that can be put away every day.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
If he has that much of a problem with her being there that hazzel cant have a bed then tell her no find something else. But the fact that Haylee is allowing it all because she wants a clean slate with no debt is messed up too. I understand not wanting debt. No one wants debt. But Compromising ur kids wellbeing to get there isnt right. A judge wont even give someone over night visitation with their kid if they dont have their own bed where I am from.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
pixiefrost
Informer
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:46 pm
Has thanked: 514 times
Been thanked: 1697 times

Advertisement

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Postby ameenruby » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:34 am

Biologically Hailey isn’t her “moms” daughter so it makes no sense that she’s the one who truly wanted Hailey in the house where as her bio dad doesn’t. He probably just doesn’t want to disrupt his day to day life. Him not allowing Hailey to put the bunk bed out in my shes doesn’t equate to him not wanting Hailey there. I do think of their sleeping arrangements are that terrible to the point neither of them can sleep Hailey needs to get an air mattress and sleep on it or Hazzel.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ameenruby
Talker
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:51 pm
Has thanked: 575 times
Been thanked: 405 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Postby Maxxinsta96 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:35 am

Has she mentioned her parents are divorcing?
Maxxinsta96
Informer
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:02 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 578 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Postby Lolislol26 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:03 am

mamawombat wrote:I just assumed her videos are now out of whack with her timeline, not that she automatically lied about dates.

Did Haylee have medical insurance? I remember Randy took her to the ER for a few days after a ball they went to. Plus wasn't Hazzel in hospital for a few days? That all adds up when you live in a country without universal healthcare cover. Although I'm not sure why she wouldn't just say that's the debt she's paying off.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk


I can guarantee you she was on state Medicaid.
Lolislol26
Informer
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 5:00 pm
Has thanked: 2051 times
Been thanked: 1339 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Postby Lolislol26 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:04 am

Maxxinsta96 wrote:Has she mentioned her parents are divorcing?


No she hasn’t.. Are they?
Lolislol26
Informer
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 5:00 pm
Has thanked: 2051 times
Been thanked: 1339 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Postby Lolislol26 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:12 am

ameenruby wrote:Biologically Hailey isn’t her “moms” daughter so it makes no sense that she’s the one who truly wanted Hailey in the house where as her bio dad doesn’t. He probably just doesn’t want to disrupt his day to day life. Him not allowing Hailey to put the bunk bed out in my shes doesn’t equate to him not wanting Hailey there. I do think of their sleeping arrangements are that terrible to the point neither of them can sleep Hailey needs to get an air mattress and sleep on it or Hazzel.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I disagree. She raised Haylee for a good portion of her life and was there for her throughout her pregnancy and other big life events. Just because Haylee is not blood means nothing. He doesn’t care about their bed situation, he doesn’t want her to move things “around” or “change things” he didn’t want to help her get her stuff, when he works out she has to leave her living space and he blasts music and makes the house shake. He easily could go to the gym on the base. All of his actions would not make me feel welcome. Her Mom wanted to buy her a birthday cake, her Mom allowed Hazzel to sleep in Haylee’s sister room when she was at a friends, her Mom has been inviting her places and actually talking to her.
Based on what she’s saying and showing she is only there because of her Mom.
Lolislol26
Informer
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 5:00 pm
Has thanked: 2051 times
Been thanked: 1339 times

HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Postby Lolislol26 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:20 am

Lolislol26 wrote:
mamawombat wrote:I just assumed her videos are now out of whack with her timeline, not that she automatically lied about dates.

Did Haylee have medical insurance? I remember Randy took her to the ER for a few days after a ball they went to. Plus wasn't Hazzel in hospital for a few days? That all adds up when you live in a country without universal healthcare cover. Although I'm not sure why she wouldn't just say that's the debt she's paying off.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk


I can guarantee you she was on either on state Medicaid or Haylee was still on her Fathers Military insurance. If it happened after they got married then I’m sure they were on Randy’s Military Insurance. As far as I know TriCare takes care of just about everything. & if it was medical bills she would have said so. Even when Hazzel was visiting the doctor at a lot when she was like 2 Haylee never mentioned the bills adding up. The only reason I don’t think her videos are out of order is because things she mentioning in them line up with her instagram/Twitter.
Lolislol26
Informer
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 5:00 pm
Has thanked: 2051 times
Been thanked: 1339 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Postby mommaof2cuties » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:27 am

Lolislol26 wrote:
mamawombat wrote:I just assumed her videos are now out of whack with her timeline, not that she automatically lied about dates.

Did Haylee have medical insurance? I remember Randy took her to the ER for a few days after a ball they went to. Plus wasn't Hazzel in hospital for a few days? That all adds up when you live in a country without universal healthcare cover. Although I'm not sure why she wouldn't just say that's the debt she's paying off.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk


I can guarantee you she was on state Medicaid.

Im pretty sure before getting married she mentioned having pretty pricey copays when going through all hazzels health issues so she wasnt on state insurance
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3476
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4906 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Postby cat77 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:03 am

mamawombat wrote:I just assumed her videos are now out of whack with her timeline, not that she automatically lied about dates.

Did Haylee have medical insurance? I remember Randy took her to the ER for a few days after a ball they went to. Plus wasn't Hazzel in hospital for a few days? That all adds up when you live in a country without universal healthcare cover. Although I'm not sure why she wouldn't just say that's the debt she's paying off.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

The vlog where she moved some of the furniture went up the next day after she filmed it, based on her happy birthday posts for her brother. She deleted my comment asking about the 9 day thing. It wasn’t rude or anything and I’ve never commented before so I’d have no reason to be blocked. Something is definitely weird. I used to pretty much trust her word but am now becoming really skeptical of her.

They had Randy’s military insurance for both her and Hazzel’s hospital stays, and probably had her dad’s prior to the marriage.
cat77
Talker
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:25 am
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 773 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Postby TheRealHayleeAndBaby » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:05 am

Holy Crap, this is the most action my thread has ever seen! I can totally see why people take what is said here as a fact vs speculation because you guys even had me thinking that my dad doesn't want me here haha

Hey guys, I know its dumb of me to come on here & I am in no way trying to come across as an ass with anything I post. This is the site everyone is referencing in my comment section about certain things, so why not nip this where it started? There was a lot said so you guys can just ask if you what to know anything, I don't want to spend forever on each post & I am not at all sure where to even begin :|
TheRealHayleeAndBaby
Amateur
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:00 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Postby cat77 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:41 am

If this is really Haylee, I can sum up the majority of things that I think people on here question.

-The debt
-The house situation (owned it/rented it, the 9 days to move out vs. still moving out 3 weeks later, how your furniture will stay there until you move again)
-The bed situation (why Hazzel can't have a bed)
-The Dann situation (a lot of people think it was him that was on here trolling us)
cat77
Talker
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:25 am
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 773 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Postby mamawombat » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:53 am

cat77 wrote:
mamawombat wrote:I just assumed her videos are now out of whack with her timeline, not that she automatically lied about dates.

Did Haylee have medical insurance? I remember Randy took her to the ER for a few days after a ball they went to. Plus wasn't Hazzel in hospital for a few days? That all adds up when you live in a country without universal healthcare cover. Although I'm not sure why she wouldn't just say that's the debt she's paying off.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

The vlog where she moved some of the furniture went up the next day after she filmed it, based on her happy birthday posts for her brother. She deleted my comment asking about the 9 day thing. It wasn’t rude or anything and I’ve never commented before so I’d have no reason to be blocked. Something is definitely weird. I used to pretty much trust her word but am now becoming really skeptical of her.

They had Randy’s military insurance for both her and Hazzel’s hospital stays, and probably had her dad’s prior to the marriage.
I'm way too lazy to line up people's time lines across their social media. Also I find the US healthcare system really hard to understand, hence me wondering if that caused the debt.

Haylee ("Haylee"?) - I hope sponsorships bring you bank to quickly get back on your feet without turning your public life into an infomercial. Seek out someone with business savvy (not just sign up for gushcloud like every other youtuber) and make sure your channel stays humble and honest like you've always come across as (until recently when the above questions have started long time viewers questioning your integrity).

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
mamawombat
Informer
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:17 am
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 2209 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Postby TheRealHayleeAndBaby » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:11 am

Otay,
Debt- I'm not sure what else to say but life happens, the end of 2016, 2017 & 2018 have been rough. To clear things up we have never been on Medicaid. when I was younger & living with my parents they counted all of the families income & we ended up making above threshold. I do have a few bills from back then I am currently paying back (almost paid off) co pays were high & very frequent due to some of Hazzels health issues. When Randy & I got married he went active duty for a year & we had tricare, then when he went back to working the civilian side he was no longer active duty & a reservist. Cars broke down... more times then I can count at this point & when I first started youtube I didn't understand the tax accept of it, well tax season came around & I didn't have nearly enough saved so I'm still paying on that & thats half of what I owe. I didn't get "deep" into debt because of "Tacky Victorias secret" crap, I don't have a credit card for them for the same reason I don't have one for target.. I'd max them out the first month haha My mistake was I didn't prioritize debt, well fuck lesson learned. The reason I don't just say these things is because I just want things private, no one needs to know everything but I realize the less detail I give the more people fill in the blanks with what they think happened.

House- We rent it, as for the timeline I have no idea, Randy & I haven't had much communication, anything I ask about I get "Don't worry about it" or "I'll take care of it" I don't have it in me to pry at the moment so when I thought he was going to be out he decided to stay & thats fine by me, I'm not sure what his plan is & I can't speak for him.

Bed situation- I really don't know how to say this without having people freak out but my dad is just kind of an ass... He's the tough love type, he hates any kind of change & is always irrational in the moment. Growing up his answer was always no till he actually sat back & thought the situation though. I brought up a few suggestions & he shot them down, I don't expect him to change his mind because it is his home but I think he will come around to the idea, as of right now Hazzel gets the bed & Ive been sleeping on the couch, someone suggested putting a body pillow between us so I think I'm going to give that a chance. ultimately my dad loves me & he's the one that offered me to stay because I went to him with this situation first.
I also wanted to talk about the 8 months to a year time I gave myself. Something else I didn't want to talk about just yet is that I talked to my parents about seeing a doctor to help with my depression & anxiety, given my past with trying different anti depressants my parents want to give me time to find whats going to work best & stay on them for a few months. not because they fear I will self harm, but because they both have been in my situation, they know its not good to be alone with thoughts. My dad will not accept any money I give him but we compromised, I'll be paying the internet bill & Tv bill.

The Dann situation- All I can say is poor Dann haha he's painted in a bad light when I can promise you all he's a good guy. He meant no ill intentions & was trying to help me make light of the shitty situation I'm in, he made a few jokes but I know he didn't think it would have blew up as big as it did. I really don't think he's interested in trolling this site, When I saw someone wanted to message him, I sent him a message just to give him a heads up that someone was going to confront him about something they "saw" (we have grabbed a drink a few times with friends but we've never been to a mall together) I just asked him to respect my privacy & not answer anything personal about my life. I babysit his son once or twice a week, he isn't my "New Man" but he has been a good friend to me. He thought he was helping but it wasn't taken that way, He sees the "production" & "entertainment" side of youtube, he doesnt watch family vloggers or daily vloggers he watches people who have a whole production team.
TheRealHayleeAndBaby
Amateur
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:00 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Postby twomommies » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:25 am

TheRealHayleeAndBaby wrote:Otay,
Debt- I'm not sure what else to say but life happens, the end of 2016, 2017 & 2018 have been rough. To clear things up we have never been on Medicaid. when I was younger & living with my parents they counted all of the families income & we ended up making above threshold. I do have a few bills from back then I am currently paying back (almost paid off) co pays were high & very frequent due to some of Hazzels health issues. When Randy & I got married he went active duty for a year & we had tricare, then when he went back to working the civilian side he was no longer active duty & a reservist. Cars broke down... more times then I can count at this point & when I first started youtube I didn't understand the tax accept of it, well tax season came around & I didn't have nearly enough saved so I'm still paying on that & thats half of what I owe. I didn't get "deep" into debt because of "Tacky Victorias secret" crap, I don't have a credit card for them for the same reason I don't have one for target.. I'd max them out the first month haha My mistake was I didn't prioritize debt, well fuck lesson learned. The reason I don't just say these things is because I just want things private, no one needs to know everything but I realize the less detail I give the more people fill in the blanks with what they think happened.

House- We rent it, as for the timeline I have no idea, Randy & I haven't had much communication, anything I ask about I get "Don't worry about it" or "I'll take care of it" I don't have it in me to pry at the moment so when I thought he was going to be out he decided to stay & thats fine by me, I'm not sure what his plan is & I can't speak for him.

Bed situation- I really don't know how to say this without having people freak out but my dad is just kind of an ass... He's the tough love type, he hates any kind of change & is always irrational in the moment. Growing up his answer was always no till he actually sat back & thought the situation though. I brought up a few suggestions & he shot them down, I don't expect him to change his mind because it is his home but I think he will come around to the idea, as of right now Hazzel gets the bed & Ive been sleeping on the couch, someone suggested putting a body pillow between us so I think I'm going to give that a chance. ultimately my dad loves me & he's the one that offered me to stay because I went to him with this situation first.
I also wanted to talk about the 8 months to a year time I gave myself. Something else I didn't want to talk about just yet is that I talked to my parents about seeing a doctor to help with my depression & anxiety, given my past with trying different anti depressants my parents want to give me time to find whats going to work best & stay on them for a few months. not because they fear I will self harm, but because they both have been in my situation, they know its not good to be alone with thoughts. My dad will not accept any money I give him but we compromised, I'll be paying the internet bill & Tv bill.

The Dann situation- All I can say is poor Dann haha he's painted in a bad light when I can promise you all he's a good guy. He meant no ill intentions & was trying to help me make light of the shitty situation I'm in, he made a few jokes but I know he didn't think it would have blew up as big as it did. I really don't think he's interested in trolling this site, When I saw someone wanted to message him, I sent him a message just to give him a heads up that someone was going to confront him about something they "saw" (we have grabbed a drink a few times with friends but we've never been to a mall together) I just asked him to respect my privacy & not answer anything personal about my life. I babysit his son once or twice a week, he isn't my "New Man" but he has been a good friend to me. He thought he was helping but it wasn't taken that way, He sees the "production" & "entertainment" side of youtube, he doesnt watch family vloggers or daily vloggers he watches people who have a whole production team.
Are you ever gonna tell us what happened between you and Randy?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5672
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 112242 times
Been thanked: 8331 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Postby honeybear » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:29 am

well haylee, i’m not your biggest fan, but i can say i respect you for (kindly) clearing things up and not being all defensive.

regardless of my feelings for you, i do wish the best for you and hazel and hope you can pull yourself out of this shitty situation. i know you will, many people have done it before you, but it will take time. just be kind to yourself and learn from your mistakes.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
honeybear
Gossiper
 
Posts: 626
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:00 am
Has thanked: 4573 times
Been thanked: 2825 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Postby honeybear » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:37 am

also, i hope you don’t pull a britney. you just got out of a long term relationship and i know your world flipped upside down overnight, but this is a major life adjustment for you and hazel. you also have mental health issues and debt. i hope you take the time to properly heal, focus on hazel, focus on getting well, and making yourself financially stable before you dive headfirst into a new relationship.

i’m glad you can read here objectively and realize despite the snark we all do, we aren’t awful people and do have hearts lol.

lastly, whatever happened between you and randy, if it was at all physical, i hope you tell someone. i don’t care if it would “ruin his life”. that would be truly unacceptable.


that’s all for me :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
honeybear
Gossiper
 
Posts: 626
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:00 am
Has thanked: 4573 times
Been thanked: 2825 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Postby TheRealHayleeAndBaby » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:39 am

twomommies wrote:
TheRealHayleeAndBaby wrote:Otay,
Debt- I'm not sure what else to say but life happens, the end of 2016, 2017 & 2018 have been rough. To clear things up we have never been on Medicaid. when I was younger & living with my parents they counted all of the families income & we ended up making above threshold. I do have a few bills from back then I am currently paying back (almost paid off) co pays were high & very frequent due to some of Hazzels health issues. When Randy & I got married he went active duty for a year & we had tricare, then when he went back to working the civilian side he was no longer active duty & a reservist. Cars broke down... more times then I can count at this point & when I first started youtube I didn't understand the tax accept of it, well tax season came around & I didn't have nearly enough saved so I'm still paying on that & thats half of what I owe. I didn't get "deep" into debt because of "Tacky Victorias secret" crap, I don't have a credit card for them for the same reason I don't have one for target.. I'd max them out the first month haha My mistake was I didn't prioritize debt, well fuck lesson learned. The reason I don't just say these things is because I just want things private, no one needs to know everything but I realize the less detail I give the more people fill in the blanks with what they think happened.

House- We rent it, as for the timeline I have no idea, Randy & I haven't had much communication, anything I ask about I get "Don't worry about it" or "I'll take care of it" I don't have it in me to pry at the moment so when I thought he was going to be out he decided to stay & thats fine by me, I'm not sure what his plan is & I can't speak for him.

Bed situation- I really don't know how to say this without having people freak out but my dad is just kind of an ass... He's the tough love type, he hates any kind of change & is always irrational in the moment. Growing up his answer was always no till he actually sat back & thought the situation though. I brought up a few suggestions & he shot them down, I don't expect him to change his mind because it is his home but I think he will come around to the idea, as of right now Hazzel gets the bed & Ive been sleeping on the couch, someone suggested putting a body pillow between us so I think I'm going to give that a chance. ultimately my dad loves me & he's the one that offered me to stay because I went to him with this situation first.
I also wanted to talk about the 8 months to a year time I gave myself. Something else I didn't want to talk about just yet is that I talked to my parents about seeing a doctor to help with my depression & anxiety, given my past with trying different anti depressants my parents want to give me time to find whats going to work best & stay on them for a few months. not because they fear I will self harm, but because they both have been in my situation, they know its not good to be alone with thoughts. My dad will not accept any money I give him but we compromised, I'll be paying the internet bill & Tv bill.

The Dann situation- All I can say is poor Dann haha he's painted in a bad light when I can promise you all he's a good guy. He meant no ill intentions & was trying to help me make light of the shitty situation I'm in, he made a few jokes but I know he didn't think it would have blew up as big as it did. I really don't think he's interested in trolling this site, When I saw someone wanted to message him, I sent him a message just to give him a heads up that someone was going to confront him about something they "saw" (we have grabbed a drink a few times with friends but we've never been to a mall together) I just asked him to respect my privacy & not answer anything personal about my life. I babysit his son once or twice a week, he isn't my "New Man" but he has been a good friend to me. He thought he was helping but it wasn't taken that way, He sees the "production" & "entertainment" side of youtube, he doesnt watch family vloggers or daily vloggers he watches people who have a whole production team.
Are you ever gonna tell us what happened between you and Randy?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk


Part of me really wishes I could vent about everything especially with how he's has been portraying things. How many people here are a military spouse? How many of your husbands have security clearances? Randy isn't "some valet" like some of you think. Randy isn't a bad guy & I don't have it in me to be spiteful towards him. Only close family knows what Happened & thats how its going to stay.

I'm not trying to put the blame on him, things have been rocky for a long time, I take responsibility for my faults in this marriage & he admits his faults, we both could have been better in different aspects, at the end of the day he made his choices & I couldn't be around or forgive any longer.
TheRealHayleeAndBaby
Amateur
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:00 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Postby TheRealHayleeAndBaby » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:43 am

I also want to clear up what I said in the Dann situation, We have never been out together Just myself, Hazzel & Him, we have took the kids for playdates a few times, Hazzel adores his son. We are friends, Hazzel knows him as "Dustins dad" & nothing more. He's not "Daddy #3"
TheRealHayleeAndBaby
Amateur
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:00 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:45 am

"at the end of the day he made his choices & I couldn't be around or forgive any longer."

See, this is where a lot of my questioning comes in. In one breath you want privacy, the next youre offering up explanations, and the next youre making very leading statements that clearly invite speculation.
If you don't want the rumors and attention just say it didn't work out, end of story.

Im not even 100% convinced this is actually Haylee replying here, but I'll play along for now...
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2392
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:38 pm
Has thanked: 415 times
Been thanked: 9338 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Postby Maxxinsta96 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:47 am

Haylee if this is really you on here it’s great you can be mature and come on here. Britney just sends all her little minions to attack people and she’s a few years olds than you. Do you think Randy’s parents will stay a part of hazzels life? If you don’t want to answer that’s fine. A lot of us do feel you two only got married for the house reasons. I’ve been in a committed relationship for 6 years and we aren’t married yet. We don’t want to rush into anything it’s much cheaper getting into a marriage than getting out of one. Maybe you can do a few extra sponsorships and try to get out sooner than what you have planned. You’re obviously not happy about being in the basement. That house is already full to the brim. Also someone posted earlier that your parents are divorcing is that true?
Maxxinsta96
Informer
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:02 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 578 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Postby TheRealHayleeAndBaby » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:02 am

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:"at the end of the day he made his choices & I couldn't be around or forgive any longer."

See, this is where a lot of my questioning comes in. In one breath you want privacy, the next youre offering up explanations, and the next youre making very leading statements that clearly invite speculation.
If you don't want the rumors and attention just say it didn't work out, end of story.

Im not even 100% convinced this is actually Haylee replying here, but I'll play along for now...


I can't find the right words to express what I want to say/feel but "It just didn't work out" doesn't feel like an acceptable answer for us getting a divorce.
I wanted privacy with certain things & others I was going to talk about later on once I started to see a change. either way everyone is going to speculate but I can at least put the "new man" rumors to rest.
TheRealHayleeAndBaby
Amateur
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:00 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:07 am

TheRealHayleeAndBaby wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:"at the end of the day he made his choices & I couldn't be around or forgive any longer."

See, this is where a lot of my questioning comes in. In one breath you want privacy, the next youre offering up explanations, and the next youre making very leading statements that clearly invite speculation.
If you don't want the rumors and attention just say it didn't work out, end of story.

Im not even 100% convinced this is actually Haylee replying here, but I'll play along for now...


I can't find the right words to express what I want to say/feel but "It just didn't work out" doesn't feel like an acceptable answer for us getting a divorce.
I wanted privacy with certain things & others I was going to talk about later on once I started to see a change. either way everyone is going to speculate but I can at least put the "new man" rumors to rest.



You've been feeding into the rumors though. There is really no need to say most of what you have said regarding the divorce, someone who truly wanted privacy and didn't want to air their dirty laundry would have just said it didn't work, its nothing specific that was done/said but its better for both of us to go our separate ways. That leaves a LOT less room for speculation and rumors.

I don't really feel the new man rumors have been put to rest either. I have no reason to believe that youre telling the truth, or that youre even Haylee, over another commenter here who has seen you in public, or the things Dan has said...
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2392
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:38 pm
Has thanked: 415 times
Been thanked: 9338 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Postby TheRealHayleeAndBaby » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:10 am

Maxxinsta96 wrote:Haylee if this is really you on here it’s great you can be mature and come on here. Britney just sends all her little minions to attack people and she’s a few years olds than you. Do you think Randy’s parents will stay a part of hazzels life? If you don’t want to answer that’s fine. A lot of us do feel you two only got married for the house reasons. I’ve been in a committed relationship for 6 years and we aren’t married yet. We don’t want to rush into anything it’s much cheaper getting into a marriage than getting out of one. Maybe you can do a few extra sponsorships and try to get out sooner than what you have planned. You’re obviously not happy about being in the basement. That house is already full to the brim. Also someone posted earlier that your parents are divorcing is that true?


Randys parents actually took Hazzel for the weekend the week before, they still want to continue to be in our lives, they are amazing people & truly do love us. Honestly when we got married it felt so right, I had no doubt in my mind, we did rush it a bit for reasons but in the moment everything was perfect. Honestly it scares the crap out of me how ready I thought I was & I worry if things will be rushed next time because "it feels right". its yet another mistake added to the long list that I am learning from. My parents are not divorcing haha
TheRealHayleeAndBaby
Amateur
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:00 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Postby cat77 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:13 am

Randy’s linkedin says he greets guests, parks their cars and helps with their luggage. That may be an old job and he just hasn’t updated his profile but that’s where valet comes from.

Thanks for being civil and understanding. A lot of us on here do respect you as a mom and person way more than a lot of other youtubers and kinda just use this as a place to discuss. I think it’s really good that you’re going to seek treatment and wish you luck with it.
cat77
Talker
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:25 am
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 773 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Postby mocalyn » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:15 am

If things were rocky for a while why didn't you save up to be prepared for it ending?

Can you do an update on how Hazzel is doing? How much of what's going on does she really understand?

Will you do mental health updates on your channel?

Sent from my SM-G390W using Tapatalk
mocalyn
Informer
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:03 am
Has thanked: 1752 times
Been thanked: 1365 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to A-H

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], whatamievendoing, Wylee

  • Advertisement