HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Unread post by honeybear »

also, i hope you don’t pull a britney. you just got out of a long term relationship and i know your world flipped upside down overnight, but this is a major life adjustment for you and hazel. you also have mental health issues and debt. i hope you take the time to properly heal, focus on hazel, focus on getting well, and making yourself financially stable before you dive headfirst into a new relationship.

i’m glad you can read here objectively and realize despite the snark we all do, we aren’t awful people and do have hearts lol.

lastly, whatever happened between you and randy, if it was at all physical, i hope you tell someone. i don’t care if it would “ruin his life”. that would be truly unacceptable.

that’s all for me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheRealHayleeAndBaby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TheRealHayleeAndBaby »

twomommies wrote:
TheRealHayleeAndBaby wrote:Otay,
Debt- I'm not sure what else to say but life happens, the end of 2016, 2017 & 2018 have been rough. To clear things up we have never been on Medicaid. when I was younger & living with my parents they counted all of the families income & we ended up making above threshold. I do have a few bills from back then I am currently paying back (almost paid off) co pays were high & very frequent due to some of Hazzels health issues. When Randy & I got married he went active duty for a year & we had tricare, then when he went back to working the civilian side he was no longer active duty & a reservist. Cars broke down... more times then I can count at this point & when I first started youtube I didn't understand the tax accept of it, well tax season came around & I didn't have nearly enough saved so I'm still paying on that & thats half of what I owe. I didn't get "deep" into debt because of "Tacky Victorias secret" crap, I don't have a credit card for them for the same reason I don't have one for target.. I'd max them out the first month haha My mistake was I didn't prioritize debt, well fuck lesson learned. The reason I don't just say these things is because I just want things private, no one needs to know everything but I realize the less detail I give the more people fill in the blanks with what they think happened.

House- We rent it, as for the timeline I have no idea, Randy & I haven't had much communication, anything I ask about I get "Don't worry about it" or "I'll take care of it" I don't have it in me to pry at the moment so when I thought he was going to be out he decided to stay & thats fine by me, I'm not sure what his plan is & I can't speak for him.

Bed situation- I really don't know how to say this without having people freak out but my dad is just kind of an ass... He's the tough love type, he hates any kind of change & is always irrational in the moment. Growing up his answer was always no till he actually sat back & thought the situation though. I brought up a few suggestions & he shot them down, I don't expect him to change his mind because it is his home but I think he will come around to the idea, as of right now Hazzel gets the bed & Ive been sleeping on the couch, someone suggested putting a body pillow between us so I think I'm going to give that a chance. ultimately my dad loves me & he's the one that offered me to stay because I went to him with this situation first.
I also wanted to talk about the 8 months to a year time I gave myself. Something else I didn't want to talk about just yet is that I talked to my parents about seeing a doctor to help with my depression & anxiety, given my past with trying different anti depressants my parents want to give me time to find whats going to work best & stay on them for a few months. not because they fear I will self harm, but because they both have been in my situation, they know its not good to be alone with thoughts. My dad will not accept any money I give him but we compromised, I'll be paying the internet bill & Tv bill.

The Dann situation- All I can say is poor Dann haha he's painted in a bad light when I can promise you all he's a good guy. He meant no ill intentions & was trying to help me make light of the shitty situation I'm in, he made a few jokes but I know he didn't think it would have blew up as big as it did. I really don't think he's interested in trolling this site, When I saw someone wanted to message him, I sent him a message just to give him a heads up that someone was going to confront him about something they "saw" (we have grabbed a drink a few times with friends but we've never been to a mall together) I just asked him to respect my privacy & not answer anything personal about my life. I babysit his son once or twice a week, he isn't my "New Man" but he has been a good friend to me. He thought he was helping but it wasn't taken that way, He sees the "production" & "entertainment" side of youtube, he doesnt watch family vloggers or daily vloggers he watches people who have a whole production team.
Are you ever gonna tell us what happened between you and Randy?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Part of me really wishes I could vent about everything especially with how he's has been portraying things. How many people here are a military spouse? How many of your husbands have security clearances? Randy isn't "some valet" like some of you think. Randy isn't a bad guy & I don't have it in me to be spiteful towards him. Only close family knows what Happened & thats how its going to stay.

I'm not trying to put the blame on him, things have been rocky for a long time, I take responsibility for my faults in this marriage & he admits his faults, we both could have been better in different aspects, at the end of the day he made his choices & I couldn't be around or forgive any longer.
TheRealHayleeAndBaby
Amateur
Amateur

I also want to clear up what I said in the Dann situation, We have never been out together Just myself, Hazzel & Him, we have took the kids for playdates a few times, Hazzel adores his son. We are friends, Hazzel knows him as "Dustins dad" & nothing more. He's not "Daddy #3"
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

"at the end of the day he made his choices & I couldn't be around or forgive any longer."

See, this is where a lot of my questioning comes in. In one breath you want privacy, the next youre offering up explanations, and the next youre making very leading statements that clearly invite speculation.
If you don't want the rumors and attention just say it didn't work out, end of story.

Im not even 100% convinced this is actually Haylee replying here, but I'll play along for now...
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Haylee if this is really you on here it’s great you can be mature and come on here. Britney just sends all her little minions to attack people and she’s a few years olds than you. Do you think Randy’s parents will stay a part of hazzels life? If you don’t want to answer that’s fine. A lot of us do feel you two only got married for the house reasons. I’ve been in a committed relationship for 6 years and we aren’t married yet. We don’t want to rush into anything it’s much cheaper getting into a marriage than getting out of one. Maybe you can do a few extra sponsorships and try to get out sooner than what you have planned. You’re obviously not happy about being in the basement. That house is already full to the brim. Also someone posted earlier that your parents are divorcing is that true?
TheRealHayleeAndBaby
Amateur
Amateur

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:"at the end of the day he made his choices & I couldn't be around or forgive any longer."

See, this is where a lot of my questioning comes in. In one breath you want privacy, the next youre offering up explanations, and the next youre making very leading statements that clearly invite speculation.
If you don't want the rumors and attention just say it didn't work out, end of story.

Im not even 100% convinced this is actually Haylee replying here, but I'll play along for now...
I can't find the right words to express what I want to say/feel but "It just didn't work out" doesn't feel like an acceptable answer for us getting a divorce.
I wanted privacy with certain things & others I was going to talk about later on once I started to see a change. either way everyone is going to speculate but I can at least put the "new man" rumors to rest.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

TheRealHayleeAndBaby wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:"at the end of the day he made his choices & I couldn't be around or forgive any longer."

I can't find the right words to express what I want to say/feel but "It just didn't work out" doesn't feel like an acceptable answer for us getting a divorce.
I wanted privacy with certain things & others I was going to talk about later on once I started to see a change. either way everyone is going to speculate but I can at least put the "new man" rumors to rest.

You've been feeding into the rumors though. There is really no need to say most of what you have said regarding the divorce, someone who truly wanted privacy and didn't want to air their dirty laundry would have just said it didn't work, its nothing specific that was done/said but its better for both of us to go our separate ways. That leaves a LOT less room for speculation and rumors.

I don't really feel the new man rumors have been put to rest either. I have no reason to believe that youre telling the truth, or that youre even Haylee, over another commenter here who has seen you in public, or the things Dan has said...
TheRealHayleeAndBaby
Amateur
Amateur

Maxxinsta96 wrote:Haylee if this is really you on here it’s great you can be mature and come on here. Britney just sends all her little minions to attack people and she’s a few years olds than you. Do you think Randy’s parents will stay a part of hazzels life? If you don’t want to answer that’s fine. A lot of us do feel you two only got married for the house reasons. I’ve been in a committed relationship for 6 years and we aren’t married yet. We don’t want to rush into anything it’s much cheaper getting into a marriage than getting out of one. Maybe you can do a few extra sponsorships and try to get out sooner than what you have planned. You’re obviously not happy about being in the basement. That house is already full to the brim. Also someone posted earlier that your parents are divorcing is that true?
Randys parents actually took Hazzel for the weekend the week before, they still want to continue to be in our lives, they are amazing people & truly do love us. Honestly when we got married it felt so right, I had no doubt in my mind, we did rush it a bit for reasons but in the moment everything was perfect. Honestly it scares the crap out of me how ready I thought I was & I worry if things will be rushed next time because "it feels right". its yet another mistake added to the long list that I am learning from. My parents are not divorcing haha
cat77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cat77 »

Randy’s linkedin says he greets guests, parks their cars and helps with their luggage. That may be an old job and he just hasn’t updated his profile but that’s where valet comes from.

Thanks for being civil and understanding. A lot of us on here do respect you as a mom and person way more than a lot of other youtubers and kinda just use this as a place to discuss. I think it’s really good that you’re going to seek treatment and wish you luck with it.
mocalyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mocalyn »

If things were rocky for a while why didn't you save up to be prepared for it ending?

Can you do an update on how Hazzel is doing? How much of what's going on does she really understand?

Will you do mental health updates on your channel?

Sent from my SM-G390W using Tapatalk
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

Unsure if it’s really Haylee or not.

However, if it is her, I’m glad she’s being civil and an actual human vs Britney with her sending minions to attack and leak others information.

The person that claimed to see you guys together - do you know who that was then? They easily found Dann and they at least knew that you knew each other.

TheRealHayleeAndBaby
Amateur
Amateur

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:

You've been feeding into the rumors though. There is really no need to say most of what you have said regarding the divorce, someone who truly wanted privacy and didn't want to air their dirty laundry would have just said it didn't work, its nothing specific that was done/said but its better for both of us to go our separate ways. That leaves a LOT less room for speculation and rumors.

I don't really feel the new man rumors have been put to rest either. I have no reason to believe that youre telling the truth, or that youre even Haylee, over another commenter here who has seen you in public, or the things Dan has said...
If i would have left it as things just didn't work out there would be way more speculation. Damned if I do, damned if I don't type situation, You don't have to believe me I just wanted to say my piece. I'm not seeing anyone :-?
TheRealHayleeAndBaby
Amateur
Amateur

mocalyn wrote:If things were rocky for a while why didn't you save up to be prepared for it ending?

Can you do an update on how Hazzel is doing? How much of what's going on does she really understand?

Will you do mental health updates on your channel?

Sent from my SM-G390W using Tapatalk
I thought we could work through it, I didn’t really have extra money to be putting away towards a new start, I didn’t expect it to happen ha.

I still wanna give her time to ajust before I start asking her questions, I personally haven’t seen an attitude or personality change but she is seeing the school counselor & they will be giving me any updates.

I will do an update once I’m on medication for longer then 2 months but eventually I will talk a little about it. I just want to get the ball rolling first
TheRealHayleeAndBaby
Amateur
Amateur

Echox3 wrote:Unsure if it’s really Haylee or not.

However, if it is her, I’m glad she’s being civil and an actual human vs Britney with her sending minions to attack and leak others information.

The person that claimed to see you guys together - do you know who that was then? They easily found Dann and they at least knew that you knew each other.

I really don’t have any idea who that person was, from my understanding she had multiple accounts? You can see all I follow on Instagram so maybe she just chose one of the few guys I follow? I’m not sure why Dann got singled out but that was an embarrassing conversation to with with a man who pays me to nanny.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

twomommies wrote:
TheRealHayleeAndBaby wrote:Otay,
Debt- I'm not sure what else to say but life happens, the end of 2016, 2017 & 2018 have been rough. To clear things up we have never been on Medicaid. when I was younger & living with my parents they counted all of the families income & we ended up making above threshold. I do have a few bills from back then I am currently paying back (almost paid off) co pays were high & very frequent due to some of Hazzels health issues. When Randy & I got married he went active duty for a year & we had tricare, then when he went back to working the civilian side he was no longer active duty & a reservist. Cars broke down... more times then I can count at this point & when I first started youtube I didn't understand the tax accept of it, well tax season came around & I didn't have nearly enough saved so I'm still paying on that & thats half of what I owe. I didn't get "deep" into debt because of "Tacky Victorias secret" crap, I don't have a credit card for them for the same reason I don't have one for target.. I'd max them out the first month haha My mistake was I didn't prioritize debt, well fuck lesson learned. The reason I don't just say these things is because I just want things private, no one needs to know everything but I realize the less detail I give the more people fill in the blanks with what they think happened.

House- We rent it, as for the timeline I have no idea, Randy & I haven't had much communication, anything I ask about I get "Don't worry about it" or "I'll take care of it" I don't have it in me to pry at the moment so when I thought he was going to be out he decided to stay & thats fine by me, I'm not sure what his plan is & I can't speak for him.

Bed situation- I really don't know how to say this without having people freak out but my dad is just kind of an ass... He's the tough love type, he hates any kind of change & is always irrational in the moment. Growing up his answer was always no till he actually sat back & thought the situation though. I brought up a few suggestions & he shot them down, I don't expect him to change his mind because it is his home but I think he will come around to the idea, as of right now Hazzel gets the bed & Ive been sleeping on the couch, someone suggested putting a body pillow between us so I think I'm going to give that a chance. ultimately my dad loves me & he's the one that offered me to stay because I went to him with this situation first.
I also wanted to talk about the 8 months to a year time I gave myself. Something else I didn't want to talk about just yet is that I talked to my parents about seeing a doctor to help with my depression & anxiety, given my past with trying different anti depressants my parents want to give me time to find whats going to work best & stay on them for a few months. not because they fear I will self harm, but because they both have been in my situation, they know its not good to be alone with thoughts. My dad will not accept any money I give him but we compromised, I'll be paying the internet bill & Tv bill.

The Dann situation- All I can say is poor Dann haha he's painted in a bad light when I can promise you all he's a good guy. He meant no ill intentions & was trying to help me make light of the shitty situation I'm in, he made a few jokes but I know he didn't think it would have blew up as big as it did. I really don't think he's interested in trolling this site, When I saw someone wanted to message him, I sent him a message just to give him a heads up that someone was going to confront him about something they "saw" (we have grabbed a drink a few times with friends but we've never been to a mall together) I just asked him to respect my privacy & not answer anything personal about my life. I babysit his son once or twice a week, he isn't my "New Man" but he has been a good friend to me. He thought he was helping but it wasn't taken that way, He sees the "production" & "entertainment" side of youtube, he doesnt watch family vloggers or daily vloggers he watches people who have a whole production team.
Are you ever gonna tell us what happened between you and Randy?

Part of me really wishes I could vent about everything especially with how he's has been portraying things. How many people here are a military spouse? How many of your husbands have security clearances? Randy isn't "some valet" like some of you think. Randy isn't a bad guy & I don't have it in me to be spiteful towards him. Only close family knows what Happened & thats how its going to stay.

I'm not trying to put the blame on him, things have been rocky for a long time, I take responsibility for my faults in this marriage & he admits his faults, we both could have been better in different aspects, at the end of the day he made his choices & I couldn't be around or forgive any longer.
I'll respect that and I hope you can stay single for awhile and focus on your happiness. The best advice I've ever been given after a bad breakup is to stay single for a year and discover how to make yourself happy. I also hope that this isn't affecting Hazzel negatively.

cat77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cat77 »

TheRealHayleeAndBaby wrote:Part of me really wishes I could vent about everything especially with how he's has been portraying things. How many people here are a military spouse? How many of your husbands have security clearances? Randy isn't "some valet" like some of you think. Randy isn't a bad guy & I don't have it in me to be spiteful towards him. Only close family knows what Happened & thats how its going to stay.
Kinda sounds like he had a work related incident. Thinking back now I think I remember them saying he took a security position when he started working the overnights... oh shit, if something happened there than I see why she doesn't want to talk about it and thinks it could ruin him.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

I’m just shocked to see a youtuber be so civil and considerate and not just be going on a blocking spree.

my concern lies with Hazzel but ultimately it seems you’ve done everything you possibly can to ensure she’s supported mentally, emotionally, financially and physically and that’s all you can really do. You can’t make her handle this situation well, but you can make sure if she does handle it badly there’s people around her to stabilise it.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

I'm also unconvinced this is Haylee but I'd lean towards yes.

Can you update on whether randy is actually involved with Hazzel still? And what does the involvement actually entail, does she stay with him or does he just take her out every so often?

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
TheRealHayleeAndBaby wrote: I can't find the right words to express what I want to say/feel but "It just didn't work out" doesn't feel like an acceptable answer for us getting a divorce.

If i would have left it as things just didn't work out there would be way more speculation. Damned if I do, damned if I don't type situation, You don't have to believe me I just wanted to say my piece. I'm not seeing anyone :-?
If you came out and said “Randy and I have decided to separate due to wanting different things in life and we both saw our futures differently. We were young when we got married and unfortunately we it didn’t work out. My parents were nice enough to let us stay with them while I get my life back together and save for our new future..” no one would have speculated anything, they would have taken what you said as that. People are speculating and trying to fill in gaps in your story because it doesn’t make total sense. You said “He made a mistake no one should be expected to forgive” or something like that. Hell yeah people are going to speculate then! I find it interesting that you were reading here already; prior to that person finding Dann online.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

To add on to that^^
Like you said, your thread was not active prior and previously you said that you don’t read here but came on once to ask someone about Albert a few years ago... Fishy fishy.
In your second IG live people reminded you to talk about couples therapy and instead of talking about it like you said you would you decided that your opinion on it would give “too much away” about your divorce. Honestly, it looks like whatever “mistake” Randy made you’re using to not be with him instead of admitting that you’ve fallen out of love with him. That’s why you keep saying that it’s “too personal” or that “only close family” will know. Whether you’re seeing someone new or not doesn’t matter and I could care less about that. The reason we’re all speculating is because there’s major holes in the story. You can share with us what you choose, that’s 100% up to you BUT we are allowed to speculate and make assumptions when they’re holes and when things don’t add up.

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”