Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ellie & Jared - Views Are Stale - Tesla For Sale | Part

Unread post by gopedjane »

onbreak wrote:Im fucking binge watching schitts creek right now Image
#headcoldnogoalstoday

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Best show. Off topic but they film some of the scenes around my house in a rural area. Last summer they kept driving by when I was cutting my lawn. Their car was on the back of flatbed truck and they were they were filming the in car scenes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

gopedjane wrote:
onbreak wrote:Im fucking binge watching schitts creek right now Image
#headcoldnogoalstoday

Best show. Off topic but they film some of the scenes around my house in a rural area. Last summer they kept driving by when I was cutting my lawn. Their car was on the back of flatbed truck and they were they were filming the in car scenes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
How cool!

xx+YTfan+xx
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by xx+YTfan+xx »

I haven't watched their vlogs in weeks but THOSE BROWS OMG.
tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

Ellie is happy right now because everything is “perfect” she said so in the car crash vlog... but the next scene she’s wanting more kids. The need for something more / different / better is creeping up on her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

tnchk1187 wrote:Ellie is happy right now because everything is “perfect” she said so in the car crash vlog... but the next scene she’s wanting more kids. The need for something more / different / better is creeping up on her.

Exactly.

She’s looking forward to the next thing. They’ve probably decided to try for that next baby ASAP.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I wonder what Ellie's life will look like when theyre done having babies. Will they be moving every few years to keep her need for the next best thing fed? She's totally going to be that annoying mother in law who pushes for babies.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ellie & Jared - Views Are Stale - Tesla For Sale | Part 41

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I wonder what Ellie's life will look like when theyre done having babies. Will they be moving every few years to keep her need for the next best thing fed? She's totally going to be that annoying mother in law who pushes for babies.
She’ll shop them into poverty. This woman reminds me of her. Had a baby too young and ended up feeling unfulfilled so she used shopping to make herself feel better. (This is also a good example of how you can’t tell who has money based on how freely they spend it).

https://youtu.be/dU9vc6-pE60

Here’s the update that goes more into “why” she was like this....https://youtu.be/3hbt_qOoO4E

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
tnchk1187 wrote:Ellie is happy right now because everything is “perfect” she said so in the car crash vlog... but the next scene she’s wanting more kids. The need for something more / different / better is creeping up on her.

Exactly.

She’s looking forward to the next thing. They’ve probably decided to try for that next baby ASAP.

That could be why she's had this "happy face" on lately too. Though they have said they've had a lot of fights lately

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Btw I find it so odd that she thinks she's some inspirational speaker about treating babies like humans and feeding them when they're hungry. Idk where she got that she needed a timer to feed her babies- I mean in the hospital with my first I felt pressured to feed often but stopped when we got home and with the next two when nurses have been super relaxed about feeding when they're ready. Just seems weird that this is such a mind blowing revelation for her lol

"What is Jared and I going to watch tonight"? Oi. Go take some college classes, Ellie, please

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Ellie & Jared - Views Are Stale - Tesla For Sale | Part 41

Unread post by YTIUH »

Ellie is meeting Jared’s acquaintance in their hotel room while in bed. This is wrong on two levels:
1. It is a business interaction so being in bed is wildly inappropriate (I don’t care if your have an infant with you, sit on the chair FFS!)
2. Ellie is still in the same jumpsuit she wore on the plane and the blanket has been opened up and she is sitting right on the sheets. How gross!
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Re: Ellie &Jared - Views are stale - Tesla for sale Part #4

Unread post by Vlog4money »

sheltiefan wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
jmoysa wrote:Interesting that they didn’t mention that they were at Vid Summit in LA last week. They both went and posted photos on IG of them on the plane but no mention where they were. Bonnie said in her video today that “Ellie is atVid Summit”.

They took the kids right? I bet Jared was at VidSummit, and Ellie was at the hotel pool Image

I think they only took Tommy. They may mention it later on this week with their delay.

I guess I will be in the minority today-I enjoyed the kids looking for the clues.

Jared and Joel missing is interesting on what is going on. Guess we will eventually hear what's going on.
They must be the hired help for the Bollie website. Someone has to pack and ship the robes and cookbooks
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

HelloSweetie wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I wonder what Ellie's life will look like when theyre done having babies. Will they be moving every few years to keep her need for the next best thing fed? She's totally going to be that annoying mother in law who pushes for babies.
She’ll shop them into poverty. This woman reminds me of her. Had a baby too young and ended up feeling unfulfilled so she used shopping to make herself feel better. (This is also a good example of how you can’t tell who has money based on how freely they spend it).

https://youtu.be/dU9vc6-pE60

Here’s the update that goes more into “why” she was like this....https://youtu.be/3hbt_qOoO4E

Poverty? She'll end up with grandpa and grandma Griffiths maybe thats why they aren't doing anything about Bonnie either
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Okay the social media fast bit-she wasn't entirely truthful with that. She acted like it was her idea to do that when it had been suggested during the General Conference with their church. Some folks did point it out that their leader had asked for women to do that during the conference.

Someone commented that they were at another conference to learn more about youtube when they were very successful vloggers already. I let it pass, but I wanted to tell them they need the tips since their views are in the tank!! I think the only reason that vlog about her parents accident had as many views was because they had a picture of her and gives the impression that Ellie had an accident. Got to love that clickbait stuff! :D
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sheltiefan wrote:Okay the social media fast bit-she wasn't entirely truthful with that. She acted like it was her idea to do that when it had been suggested during the General Conference with their church. Some folks did point it out that their leader had asked for women to do that during the conference.

Someone commented that they were at another conference to learn more about youtube when they were very successful vloggers already. I let it pass, but I wanted to tell them they need the tips since their views are in the tank!! I think the only reason that vlog about her parents accident had as many views was because they had a picture of her and gives the impression that Ellie had an accident. Got to love that clickbait stuff! :D
And even that vlog only got as many views as their older vlogs used to. It seems like a lot now only because that views have been so low.

crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

I don't know what to say....[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... d3499b.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Just wanted to put it out there again
my predictions in the next months.
Over the top Halloween Vid, in hopes it goes viral.
Christmas Baby Announcement.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

If Tommy’s an easy baby (which he seems to be besides her complaints of him not sleeping while simultaneously saying he’s sleeping great?) I don’t doubt they’ll be trying again soon. She was wayyyyyy in over her head about Calvin and how rough of a baby he was after being a “super mom” with Jackson so we’ll see how a fourth goes. Imagine how ridiculous their spending would get if the fourth was a girl.

I’m personally rooting for a fourth boy

lwilson1081
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lwilson1081 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... f28712.png[/img]

I thought the social media fast started on the 8th. Looks like ten days is either too long for Ellie or she never intended to do it.

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

YTIUH wrote:Ellie is meeting Jared’s acquaintance in their hotel room while in bed. This is wrong on two levels:
1. It is a business interaction so being in bed is wildly inappropriate (I don’t care if your have an infant with you, sit on the chair FFS!)
2. Ellie is still in the same jumpsuit she wore on the plane and the blanket has been opened up and she is sitting right on the sheets. How gross!
Um... at the 13minute mark I think Jared's acquaintance is sitting next to a table with used nappy/diaper on the table? Seriously? Yuck.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Who lays in bed when someone you don't know comes to meet you? How rude is that? At the very least, sit up.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”