BritneyandScarlow: It's Just Frank's First Baby

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: BritneyandScarlow: It's Just Frank's First Baby

Unread post by chloe6124 »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:No this bitch didn’t just toss those wipe containers at Franks feet while he’s driving.... that can literally get stuck on the pedal/gas....what is she thinking? Is there some type of illness that makes your brain regress because if there is then this bitch got it.

I swear she gets dumber and reckless with every video, trying to be all spontaneous and quirky when she really has a stick up her ass. Also her car is absolutely disgusting, there’s no excuse for having your car that dirty especially when they both share it.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 6d642f.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That part made me sick to my stomach! Years ago my drivers floor mat got stuck under my brake coming up on a red light and I near shit myself. It happens so fast. She has a car full of children and she's pregnant! How fucking dumb can you be! Why even leave the wipes where they can fall or get knocked into the drivers area?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I had my sandal get caught and ended up rear ending someone many years ago. I also read a story where someone was killed when their small dog went under the pedal while driving. They ended plowing right into someone at a toll booth.

When I saw her do that I was thinking the same thing.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

ImageImageImage it’s 3 weeks old but still funny as hell.

milu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by milu »

gypsophila wrote:Has no one else here actually read that book? I know it's way above Britney's reading level. She really shouldn't cite the book or character as a reason to name her kid something when she hasn't got a clue what the book or character were about. Oy. And no Britney, Audible does not count as reading. It's basically a radio show, lol.
I’ve read the book multiple times, it’s actually one of my favorite books. I love Scarlett, she is one of my favorite women characters. Which is why i don’t have anything against the name.

I honestly feel like Britney had no say in the name. Her other kids names are more “trendy & modern”. I feel like Frank named her and she just agreed to it while she got stuck choosing the second name. Because the two names don’t flow well together at all.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 5446fb.png[/img]

SWEET shorts bro

Is this a sponsored post? If it is he can get in trouble for not using the “#sponsored” or “#ad” tag can’t he?

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

As boring as Brit is I wondered why she'd name her child after Jean Harlow but it was probably just because it was trendy. Scarlett seems to be coming back or maybe it's just YouTube moms.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 5446fb.png[/img]

SWEET shorts bro

Is this a sponsored post? If it is he can get in trouble for not using the “#sponsored” or “#ad” tag can’t he?

No he’s fishing for one though

notsocrunchy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by notsocrunchy »

Unread post by Guest »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 5446fb.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181016</span><span>/</span><span>ae80bb9606ac961e4c66ae65fa5446fb</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

SWEET shorts bro

It say's #sponsored now. That's fucking ridiculous that he's getting paid sponsorships. His true intentions with this relationship are clear. Attention and easy money.
Why would a company sponsor that fucking fool.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Emmalee123 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 5446fb.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181016</span><span>/</span><span>ae80bb9606ac961e4c66ae65fa5446fb</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

SWEET shorts bro

It say's #sponsored now. That's fucking ridiculous that he's getting paid sponsorships. His true intentions with this relationship are clear. Attention and easy money.
Why would a company sponsor that fucking fool.
That is hillarious.ImageImage. They are really trying to stash away money that Brit should of had saved for a long time.

lizbt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lizbt »

Just seen her IG story of Poor Nolan trying to run... you can clearly see he’s muscles are starting to give up on him.. & he’s stupid mother is focus on other crap rather than him.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lizbt wrote:Just seen her IG story of Poor Nolan trying to run... you can clearly see he’s muscles are starting to give up on him.. & he’s stupid mother is focus on other crap rather than him.

Yes. It was so sad to watch.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote:
lizbt wrote:Just seen her IG story of Poor Nolan trying to run... you can clearly see he’s muscles are starting to give up on him.. & he’s stupid mother is focus on other crap rather than him.

You ever have those dreams of yourself running in an ocean or just running in general and it’s such a STRUGGLE? That’s how I imagine it’s gonna feel for him real soon.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

herebcofbritney wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

You ever have those dreams of yourself running in an ocean or just running in general and it’s such a STRUGGLE? That’s how I imagine it’s gonna feel for him real soon.

Well in Bitchney’s world....” tHe dOcToR sAiD hEs nOt gOnNa bE iN a wHeElChAiR uNTiL mUCh lAteR....” as if every person that has the same disease is affected the exact same way smh.

That boy should’ve been had a wheelchair just like Leah from Teen Mom had for Allie (even tho she could still walk) but for when she’s tired or just to familiarize herself with it (I know they have different forms of MD). She has done nothing for that little boy, all she cares about is having her stupid coffee bar and her fancy kitchen for her cook her crockpot sewage & the only 3 bland meals she ever makes.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

She has the money instead of finding the next man she could have been focusing on making family memories with her 3 kids. Disney. National parks. museums. zoos. Nope kid, here's your iPad so mom can troll online for dick and get pregnant within a month of meeting him.

My kiddo has become much more wheelchair dependent in the past year. You're never ready. No matter how much you think oh they're doing so good and then boom suddenly their health changes. Unless the doctor she knows is a clairvoyant.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Ewwwww that pic of frank. He's so dorky looking. Can't believe he's already doing sponsored posts! Must be real fucking nice getting free stuff sent to you all the time. I know before I would talk so much shit about Ean. I think we all kinda did and would comment on his women hips lol and how he always looked annoyed with everything. But ill take watching Ean and his plucked eyebrows and women hips then Frank

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also someone made a comment saying that even though her front and back doors to the house (also the only exits in case there was a fire god forbid) aren’t wheelchair accessible. Someone’s like well toddler wheelchairs are smaller and can fit through the door and you can also widen the door later. Like what? Why not just make the doors wider while it’s getting built? Don’t try and back Britney up on this one. Does she think Nolan will jump out the window if there was a fire or that frank would save them all? Come on. I fear my house may burn and my dog will be stuck inside, yet this bitch is gonna intentionally trap her son in. She’s scum.

hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

I think in her last video she also said to Vanessa that she was gonna get a bigger "coffee bar" for the house? God I hope that was a joke. What a waste of money.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

hellodolly_ wrote:I think in her last video she also said to Vanessa that she was gonna get a bigger "coffee bar" for the house? God I hope that was a joke. What a waste of money.
Sadly it’s not a joke but she is a joke.

Unread post by Guest »

The more I see of Frank the opportunistic douche, the more I like Vanessa's videos. I like that David has always stayed out of it for the most part, just like Ean. Her views have been going up and shes gaining subscribers faster than Brit. I hope she surpasses her. Britney would be soooo mad!
It's annoying that she has a nanny but at least she's more open and honest than Brit and she doesn't try to make her life and relationship look like some sort of magical fairy tale like cocky cunt Britney does.

Unread post by Guest »

Emmalee123 wrote:The more I see of Frank the opportunistic douche, the more I like Vanessa's videos. I like that David has always stayed out of it for the most part, just like Ean. Her views have been going up and shes gaining subscribers faster than Brit. I hope she surpasses her. Britney would be soooo mad!
It's annoying that she has a nanny but at least she's more open and honest than Brit and she doesn't try to make her life and relationship look like some sort of magical fairy tale like cocky c*nt Britney does.
**She also showed receipts!

Return to “Britneyandbaby”