KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | KKandBabyJ | Part 40

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKAnd1MilWaysOfBadParenting | Part 40

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hey Keren, do you remember a year ago around this time when you were preaching that women shouldn’t say having kids ruined their bodies bc it was up to THEM to lose the weight like you did? Do you remember that? Do you also remember all those women who commented back to you and told you how hurtful that was and not all women are blessed to be able to drop the weight as quickly as you can? Do you remember how smug and bitchy you were as you snapped back telling them that you “really just don’t care” and refused to apologize?

I remember!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 97c6bb.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 98adc5.png[/img]

Disclaimer- there is nothing wrong with her size! This is just a friendly reminder about what a bitch she was and maybe now she might understand a little better what all those women were trying to explain to her. Losing weight is fucking hard and it won’t be easy forever.
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Classie »

rottiemama wrote:Hey Keren, do you remember a year ago around this time when you were preaching that women shouldn’t say having kids ruined their bodies bc it was up to THEM to lose the weight like you did? Do you remember that? Do you also remember all those women who commented back to you and told you how hurtful that was and not all women are blessed to be able to drop the weight as quickly as you can? Do you remember how smug and bitchy you were as you snapped back telling them that you “really just don’t care” and refused to apologize?

I remember!

Disclaimer- there is nothing wrong with her size! This is just a friendly reminder about what a bitch she was and maybe now she might understand a little better what all those women were trying to explain to her. Losing weight is fucking hard and it won’t be easy forever.
I hate when she wears leggings. Idk why but her crotch always looks so..thick and bulky to me.
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Classie wrote:
rottiemama wrote:Hey Keren, do you remember a year ago around this time when you were preaching that women shouldn’t say having kids ruined their bodies bc it was up to THEM to lose the weight like you did? Do you remember that? Do you also remember all those women who commented back to you and told you how hurtful that was and not all women are blessed to be able to drop the weight as quickly as you can? Do you remember how smug and bitchy you were as you snapped back telling them that you “really just don’t care” and refused to apologize?

I remember!

I hate when she wears leggings. Idk why but her crotch always looks so..thick and bulky to me.
her crotch looks fatter than Khoas lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
roxyroller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by roxyroller »

“they were great except for Landon”... he’s 1.. what did she really except.. whenever Jackson would get a hair cut they would always say he was brave...
also lol at Khoa saying Landon needs such much attention lol probably because you focus your attention on Sutton and Jackson most of the time...
Landon looked like such a little man omg

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Step 2 is no cold foods.
JustWannaGossip wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 1a61de.png[/img] LOL. Wonder if step one is “drink water”.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Omg the leggings actually are two tone. Thought were joking

I remember!

ImageImage

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Bahahahaha the only thing she knows how to film on her channel...hauls of her junk no one cares about and then the occasional "sit down" aka car vid.

Maybe she justifies her spending by saying she's going to use the purchased for hauling on the videos. Id die if she was writing these purchases off on their taxes!!!!

!anastasia!1228
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by !anastasia!1228 »

New vlog.... not finished watching yet but I always taught my kids to HOLD ON to lollipop sticks. Not let go of them! Glad to see Jackson do better with getting a haircut. At Landon’s age it’s normal for him to get a little upset.
iconicpatricia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iconicpatricia »

!anastasia!1228 wrote:New vlog.... not finished watching yet but I always taught my kids to HOLD ON to lollipop sticks. Not let go of them! Glad to see Jackson do better with getting a haircut. At Landon’s age it’s normal for him to get a little upset.
I’m annoyed with it because when Jackson got a haircut and was scared she was like “I have to learn to cut his hair at home, I hate seeing him so scared like that.” ImageImage

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

rottiemama wrote:Over 100 new posts and I’m over here thinking something big happened like Keren’s pregnant again or she finally took Landon out of the house.....

Nope! Just 64 new posts from Chloe talking about her family and other bs. Like girl....you were doing soooo good! I was liking your posts and enjoying you calling KK out! What happened?? You wouldn’t happen to be drinking tonight?? Image

*Btw, this in NOT me “bullying” you. I’m just being a sarcastic bitch to prevent myself from scratching my eyes out after all the time I wasted
for NOTHING! Image
Tell me snout it. I have almost stopped reading the forums. All I do is scroll scroll scroll because this forum is all Chloe
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 27087b.png[/img]

“You don’t have to stream tonight and you look so cute in the new shirt I got you”

“We’re gonna Netflix and chill”

.......... baby #4 in the making
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

anr92 wrote:
Classie wrote:

I remember!

her crotch looks fatter than Khoas lmao

The chic fil a and daily sugar Starbucks is catching up to her.
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

I remember!

ImageImage

I think she wears a size too small. That’s why it looks like she has “saddlebags” on her lower hips.
Lily_rose17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lily_rose17 »

Damn I haven’t logged in this in a while, they are so boring nothing good has even happened. Their thread is honestly dying. They do the same shit every single daaaay. They start the vlog late af, say “nay nay is napping” while they go do something with Golden boy and leave Sutton in the swing all by himself. Then they come inside, bam it cuts to them going to Starbucks and target. Kermit shows 2 cart full of useless shit and JackSEN with a toy in his hand. They get home Jackson’s original “gwosewy halllllllll *smiles squints eyes” eh eh eh stwabewyyyy” hahaha
Karen moves shit around 183726252 different times, has Khoa build shit for her, he gives up then she ends up doing it herself. Khoa hates it, she “sells” it, sells more shit so she can get more shit. Then bam “goodnighttttt”

Tortuga
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tortuga »

teahathspilleth wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 27087b.png[/img]

“You don’t have to stream tonight and you look so cute in the new shirt I got you”

“We’re gonna Netflix and chill”

.......... baby #4 in the making
Hopefully not, or is she really stupid to think is not dangerous to have 4 c sections so close together?

fps
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by fps »

looks like jackson had diaper on in khoas latest story
Littlechatter11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlechatter11 »

I hope to god they move, the layout of their house is dreadful and it would provide some different content for a short period of time. Although they just gave Nonnie her own room upstairs so I guess not :?
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

chloe6124 wrote:
Coco_ wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
Yes I know because you think your a know it all. You know just because someone has no kids doesn’t mean I wasn’t around kids all the time and am stupid. I practically raised my cousin from the time she was born until she was 4 years old when I was a teenager. You really should get off your high horse.

Jackson has gotten help. Most of the time kids who are delayed and kids who are advanced will be at the same level once they are 5 or 6 as long as the delayed one gets help.

I really don’t care what you guys think I think he is pretty close to speaking like a 3 yo.

I really don’t appereciate being called a 12 yo. Sometimes the way you guys talk your the ones that act like your 12.

you sound so sure that jackson has gotten help... so weird how are you so sure??? we’ve never seen it or are u assuming?
I think it has been pretty much proven here with looking up that therapist and seeing what looked to be her in their house he has. If he hasn’t he sure improved rather quickly.

For the record, no. That previous screenshot is NOT proof. FWIW, not a single moderator of this thread thought the person in that screenshot even looked like the "supposed" speech therapist that was also shared here.

I have worked with children on the autism spectrum for over 2 decades. I have children. I have nieces, nephews and young cousins who have run the gamut of varying levels of needing speech help or not. While Jackson may showed marked improvement, he is still not on par for a 3 year old. But it is irresponsible to say with any certainty that he has improved because he has recieved therapies. This has never been addressed or shown in any vlog or social media post. It is not unheard of for children to naturally grow in abilities on their own. But unless you are the family, you can't say they have done something when you dont know this to actually be true.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

For the record, im currently working on addressong the MANY open reports coming from this thread. May take me a little bit to get it resolved but rest assured that all concerns WILL be addressed.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
MommyOf3KJ09
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MommyOf3KJ09 »

Coco_ wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:I also want to say that everyone thinks reading to your kids will stop any kind of speech delay. Although yes it helps kids a ton it doesn’t mean they won’t be delayed. My nephew that didn’t speak until 3 was read to over and over again. His father is a elementary school teacher. He wasn’t even allowed on a iPad as a toddler. He still didn’t speak and still needed some speech therapy when he went to kindergarten.

I am not convinced they don’t read to their kids. They seem to vlog at the same time showing the same things. I would be more convinced if they showed more family time after dinner and how they wind down in the even. But they always stop vlogging before that most of the time.

No I am not biased. My niece who is the same age as that nephew was talking circles around him.

wait... you just said on oks thread that your sister used to set timers on the ipad when your nephew was levi’s age and here you’re saying your nephew wasn’t allowed the ipad as a toddler hmmm??
Lol I caught that too but wasn't going to say anything... and I don't think anyone said reading to your children will prevent or stop a speech delay, I said in general they could read more to their kids or even do flash cards. Also are you a speech therapist Chloe?? Just wondering because you make it seem like you know a lot about speech delays.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”