Aaryn Williams-Nurture Life, Lazy Wife | Part 14

beyondnebula
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams-Nurture Life, Lazy Wife | Part 14

Unread post by beyondnebula »

I love seeing how many more people are coming out of the shadows to tell Aaryn how it really is in a place where she can’t block or delete. And I’m sure there’s plenty more people that aren’t signed up for YTMD just reading this forum and agreeing with everything said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
beyondnebula
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beyondnebula »

I love seeing how many more people are coming out of the shadows to tell Aaryn how it really is in a place where she can’t block or delete. And I’m sure there’s plenty more people that aren’t signed up for YTMD just reading this forum and agreeing with everything said.

Nevermind
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nevermind »

Personally, I love Ugg boots. I buy a new pair every other year, usually at the end of winter/early spring so that I can have them for the following winter. The pair that I bought for this winter cost me $180 dollars. Funnily enough, I bought the same exact pair Aaryn bought Skyla. Mine are navy blue though. They are called "Bailey Bow II". Just in case you guys were curious to see how much they cost at whatever store that was that she got them from. I don't have any children, so I'm not familiar with shoe/boot prices for kids.

I saw all the video clips when she took Skyla to get her boots. I felt so bad for poor, little Adeline. She was being such a good baby. Smiling and laughing while her sister got another brand new pair of Ugg boots and she sat there in her bare feet because apparently, her feet are "too chunky" not just for Uggs, but for any type of shoe whatsoever. You could tell she liked Skyla's boots. I find it really hard to believe that there isn't a single pair of Ugg boots that would fit her. Skyla got her first pair of Uggs right around her 1st Christmas if I remember correctly. She was only like 6 months old at the time. Yet here Adeline is at almost a year old and she couldn't have a pair too? Apparently, she couldn't have a balloon either? That made me sad to see also. Do you guys think Adeline is more advanced at 10 months old than Skyla was? She could tell she was being left out and she was pointing at the balloon, I think as a way of telling her Mom she wanted one too. Aaryn's response to her "Yea, she got a balloon. That's right". Maybe I'm just overreacting, but I just felt bad about the entire situation. I don't see why Adeline couldn't have a balloon too?

I completely agree about the Disney trip for Adeline. She should have been allowed to go. She would have probably loved it. And now, no trick or treating for Adeline either. This baby is very aware of what's going on around her. So I'm curious as to why she can't go trick or treating? Why can't Aaryn push her in the stroller up to the doors with Skyla and let her get candy too? I could understand if they lived in an apartment complex with a lot of stairs and Adeline isn't walking yet, but they live in a neighborhood where pushing a stroller would be easy, I'd think? As I said, I have no kids of my own and so I'm wondering, what would be the reason that Adeline can't go?
Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

Nevermind wrote:Personally, I love Ugg boots. I buy a new pair every other year, usually at the end of winter/early spring so that I can have them for the following winter. The pair that I bought for this winter cost me $180 dollars. Funnily enough, I bought the same exact pair Aaryn bought Skyla. Mine are navy blue though. They are called "Bailey Bow II". Just in case you guys were curious to see how much they cost at whatever store that was that she got them from. I don't have any children, so I'm not familiar with shoe/boot prices for kids.

I saw all the video clips when she took Skyla to get her boots. I felt so bad for poor, little Adeline. She was being such a good baby. Smiling and laughing while her sister got another brand new pair of Ugg boots and she sat there in her bare feet because apparently, her feet are "too chunky" not just for Uggs, but for any type of shoe whatsoever. You could tell she liked Skyla's boots. I find it really hard to believe that there isn't a single pair of Ugg boots that would fit her. Skyla got her first pair of Uggs right around her 1st Christmas if I remember correctly. She was only like 6 months old at the time. Yet here Adeline is at almost a year old and she couldn't have a pair too? Apparently, she couldn't have a balloon either? That made me sad to see also. Do you guys think Adeline is more advanced at 10 months old than Skyla was? She could tell she was being left out and she was pointing at the balloon, I think as a way of telling her Mom she wanted one too. Aaryn's response to her "Yea, she got a balloon. That's right". Maybe I'm just overreacting, but I just felt bad about the entire situation. I don't see why Adeline couldn't have a balloon too?

I completely agree about the Disney trip for Adeline. She should have been allowed to go. She would have probably loved it. And now, no trick or treating for Adeline either. This baby is very aware of what's going on around her. So I'm curious as to why she can't go trick or treating? Why can't Aaryn push her in the stroller up to the doors with Skyla and let her get candy too? I could understand if they lived in an apartment complex with a lot of stairs and Adeline isn't walking yet, but they live in a neighborhood where pushing a stroller would be easy, I'd think? As I said, I have no kids of my own and so I'm wondering, what would be the reason that Adeline can't go?
I know she's such a sweet baby who has a previous smile. The way she looked at the balloon was sad. But I'm glad they left Adeline behind when they went to Disney. Poor thing would have been in a stroller all day for days. Aaron was too selfish to go back to the hotel to let Skyla nap for a few hours. Adeline got the attention she needed with Nick's mom. As for Halloween stroller will probably clash with her costume. She can't use bedtime as an excuse since they are up until 9 sometimes 10 often.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Where did you guys hear that Big Baby is not goi g trick or treating? If that I'd true...that is shamefully sad...
Hale27 wrote:
Nevermind wrote:Personally, I love Ugg boots. I buy a new pair every other year, usually at the end of winter/early spring so that I can have them for the following winter. The pair that I bought for this winter cost me $180 dollars. Funnily enough, I bought the same exact pair Aaryn bought Skyla. Mine are navy blue though. They are called "Bailey Bow II". Just in case you guys were curious to see how much they cost at whatever store that was that she got them from. I don't have any children, so I'm not familiar with shoe/boot prices for kids.

I know she's such a sweet baby who has a previous smile. The way she looked at the balloon was sad. But I'm glad they left Adeline behind when they went to Disney. Poor thing would have been in a stroller all day for days. Aaron was too selfish to go back to the hotel to let Skyla nap for a few hours. Adeline got the attention she needed with Nick's mom. As for Halloween stroller will probably clash with her costume. She can't use bedtime as an excuse since they are up until 9 sometimes 10 often.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

kristieanne87 wrote:Where did you guys hear that Big Baby is not goi g trick or treating? If that I'd true...that is shamefully sad...
Hale27 wrote:

First time me hearing it. Not sure where the poster heard that. But can totally see Aaron leaving her behind.
Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Manda33556 »

You are right about when Skyla got her first Uggs , she got two pair because one was like half off because the new ones had just came out. They had polka dots on them , I have no idea why I remember that lol. I love Uggs too but I'm a momma who puts her kids first , on the rare occasion that I get a pair I buy them off a eBay or Let go.. I can't afford brand new ones.
I am physically sick at all the people that kiss Aaryns ass!! She isn't a good mom, why would anyone idolize her? And what is up with that fake ass picture of her on Instagram, the one where she and Nick are promoting Johnson& Johnson...why the fake pose of her nursing ?? I've been able to tell for months now , she isn't breastfeeding that child..It's obvious she isn't even latched on. Why does she feel the need to fake it? There is no way a little tiny shirt will perfectly cover a nursing baby. And with Skyla she said several times she wouldn't show her self nursing for whatever reason..what changed? There are SO many things that annoy me about her..I could be here all day. One of her minions commemted, "No one can say Skyla isn't well mannered now." . .. Why because she sais thank you ONCE?? And only because she was getting her way... I have to stop my blood pressure is going up lol
msmarbles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by msmarbles »

Yes, so true. I feel so bad for Adeline - even before they can talk, they understand what's going on. She knows exactly what's happening when her sister gets new boots and a balloon and she sits there barefoot looking on. She'll understand if she doesn't get to dress up in her Halloween costume and trick or treat with her sister. It's heartbreaking to see.

I have five kids. If we're out and one of my kids gets a balloon... well, we end up with five balloons. My youngest boys are twins, and you'd better believe that their first Halloween they were dressed up and rode along in the stroller while their siblings walked the neighborhood. They loved it! Little kids usually trick or treat early in the evening, and Aaryn lives in a suburban-type neighborhood in a good climate. There's no reason why Adeline shouldn't be able to go. I can't understand how a mom can just blatantly favor one kid. It's so sad.
Jk23rollieKi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jk23rollieKi »

Hale27 wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:Where did you guys hear that Big Baby is not goi g trick or treating? If that I'd true...that is shamefully sad...
Hale27 wrote: I know she's such a sweet baby who has a previous smile. The way she looked at the balloon was sad. But I'm glad they left Adeline behind when they went to Disney. Poor thing would have been in a stroller all day for days. Aaron was too selfish to go back to the hotel to let Skyla nap for a few hours. Adeline got the attention she needed with Nick's mom. As for Halloween stroller will probably clash with her costume. She can't use bedtime as an excuse since they are up until 9 sometimes 10 often.
First time me hearing it. Not sure where the poster heard that. But can totally see Aaron leaving her behind.
In her last blog she mentioned it in the first few minutes while they where in the car on the way to target

Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

Unreal and yet she wants two more kids. My one year old will be in the stroller while his big brother is out. Don't get the big deal she lives in a stroller anyways. Skyla is definitely like Jackson from kkandbaby j. Queen of the castle ,gets whatever the hell she wants and parents kiss her ass just like Jackson.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just went and re-watched the beginning and you are right...She said Big Baby wouldn't be trick-or-treating. When I heard that the first time watching I assumed she ment that Adline wouldnt be "trick-or-treating" as in walking up to houses and asking for candy, however I assumed she would be along for the ride in the stroller.

My son is the same age as Big Baby, and Halloween is usually very cold, and wet. I bought him a very warm, comfy costume (a big ol puffy pumpkin( and he will be in his stroller or wagon with blankets while the other kids run up to the houses. I may walk him up to a few and take pictures of him "getting candy".

I could not imagine leaving a child out of making such fun memories.

Parebting to Aryn since we all know you are reading here...trick-or-treating is for children. These are the types of things you should make your kids do...not drag them for hours on end through Nordstroms or and malls and sit in restaurants not ment for children.
Kids should be kids, dont take away their childhoods!

And how much money should we bet that her and Nick get drunk on Halloween with the kids in tow?!
Jk23rollieKi wrote:
Hale27 wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:Where did you guys hear that Big Baby is not goi g trick or treating? If that I'd true...that is shamefully sad... Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
In her last blog she mentioned it in the first few minutes while they where in the car on the way to target

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Not every person that comes in here and says something that isn’t 1000% bashing someone is a minion. People can disagree and bring up good points and not be “lost”. I actually like when there’s multiple opinions and debates on these boards.

Also, everyone has to join and post for the first time at some point. Doesn’t make their post immediately invalid unless they’re straight up like omgzzzz Aaryn is my fave mom! My idol! (And isn’t being facetious)

Just my two cents...

_redhotfirecracker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by _redhotfirecracker »

I don't know. I'm just not seeing blatant favoritism in Aaryn's actions. Yeah, she sucks at parenting, but that's about all I see. She did end up getting Adeline new shoes, they just weren't Uggs. She could have tried to shove Adeline's chunky feet into a pair, but why bother? Adeline never walks anywhere that I can tell. She's always being pushed or carried, so I don't see why she would need snow boots so badly. It made more sense, to me, for Aaryn to buy them for Skyla since she's the one who's mobile.

Balloons are annoying. Maybe Aaryn was going to make Skyla let go of the balloon anyways before they got in the car so she didn't want Adeline to get one of her own and get too attached to it. Whenever we got balloons as kids, my parents would make us let them go before we got back in the car. Regardless of why Aaryn made that choice, I don't see the big deal.

With the trick-or-treating, Adeline can't eat most of the candy that would be handed out, so why bring her along to something she can't really actively participate in? She can't approach people's doors to ask for candy, so I think it's cool if Aaryn waits until Adeline is older, and can appreciate the festivities, before she takes her along. There will be many future years for Adeline to trick-or-treat and get in on that fun.

Lastly, I think Adeline being left out of Disney was just Aaryn being lazy and not wanting to deal with her baby on a trip that was pretty much planned for herself anyway. Disney was her big, wet dream so she wanted to take the easier kid with her so she could claim that's who the trip was for, even though we all know it was really for her. I don't think she's been playing favorites at this point, but I definitely think she will in the future as her children grow and their outward appearances start to develop more.
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

Wow that Keurig commercial was super cringe. She sounds like she's reading a script the entire time... Gurl no.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

"If it's broke, don't fix it."

Aaryn

thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

I assumed she meant Adeline wouldn’t be actually getting candy but would go along. Kind of like that wagon situation they had for skyla last year.

I’m laughing at her being sponsored by keurig. Girl hasn’t had a cup of coffee at home in years!! She probably dumped out whatever she made and ran to Starbucks.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

First of all I can't believe you think is okay to let balloons go, are you aware of how bad that is for the animals?

Secondly, Aryn straps Big Baby in a stroller all damn day while Cryla is at dance, shopping, out to eat...shes probably spent half her life in a carseat or stroller. And that's not an exaggeration.

So why not let her sit in the stroller while trick or treating. Big Baby was obviously entertained by Crylas balloon...I am sure she would find all the Halloween lights and decorations entertaining.

Also, she has already consumedChick-fil-A, pizza, cheesecake...why not let her have a little bit if a sucker at Halloween? We all know Aryn shoves sugar down her kids throats...
This is the appropriate time to do these things, a special occasion...and all the sudden she us going to keep her hom, put her to bed early, etc.?
_redhotfirecracker wrote:

I don't know. I'm just not seeing blatant favoritism in Aaryn's actions. Yeah, she sucks at parenting, but that's about all I see. She did end up getting Adeline new shoes, they just weren't Uggs. She could have tried to shove Adeline's chunky feet into a pair, but why bother? Adeline never walks anywhere that I can tell. She's always being pushed or carried, so I don't see why she would need snow boots so badly. It made more sense, to me, for Aaryn to buy them for Skyla since she's the one who's mobile.

Balloons are annoying. Maybe Aaryn was going to make Skyla let go of the balloon anyways before they got in the car so she didn't want Adeline to get one of her own and get too attached to it. Whenever we got balloons as kids, my parents would make us let them go before we got back in the car. Regardless of why Aaryn made that choice, I don't see the big deal.

With the trick-or-treating, Adeline can't eat most of the candy that would be handed out, so why bring her along to something she can't really actively participate in? She can't approach people's doors to ask for candy, so I think it's cool if Aaryn waits until Adeline is older, and can appreciate the festivities, before she takes her along. There will be many future years for Adeline to trick-or-treat and get in on that fun.

Lastly, I think Adeline being left out of Disney was just Aaryn being lazy and not wanting to deal with her baby on a trip that was pretty much planned for herself anyway. Disney was her big, wet dream so she wanted to take the easier kid with her so she could claim that's who the trip was for, even though we all know it was really for her. I don't think she's been playing favorites at this point, but I definitely think she will in the future as her children grow and their outward appearances start to develop more.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

fingusername wrote:WOW. Everyone!!! AAryn figured out that rectangle placemats don't fit on a round table :? :? :? :? :? :? WHat kind of bango playing, ass picking, mentally defective moron do you have to be to not know that? DUH. She really is an airhead. The older she gets the stupider she becomes.
Literally. My 4yr old is in preschool and currently learning this lol

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I have to admit, I want that Keurig!!!

She made the milk foam with real milk...and she doesn't drink real milk, so I guarantee she dumped it.

Who is she trying ro fool...she doesn't make her own coffee!
glorygirl920 wrote:Wow that Keurig commercial was super cringe. She sounds like she's reading a script the entire time... Gurl no. Image

BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

I had to pause the new video just to cackle! A) Like y'all said she doesn't make coffee at home and B) Because of how little shame she has about doing sponsored videos these days. It would've been so easy to work a Keurig ad into a DITL vlog, but no she just sits it right at the beginning of A GRWM because she gets paid either way.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”