Nchollywood Part 7

Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

Always all talk. She’s been going to collage and she’s been trying to get her L for years. She won’t change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Looks like she started her highschool again. But online this time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Responsiblemom
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Responsiblemom »

WhoCares8 wrote:Well so now she wants to take the courses online instead of going to the YMCA! And trying to be a woman again!!
WTAF Image A couple days in and she's already got excuses why she is sooo much busier than everyone else and needs accommodations? How the holy f*ck does she think she's gonna last a week at any job? It would be funny if she wasn't bringing 3 kids down with her. I don't think I've ever seen someone so completely incapable in my entire life.

Alex should be shot for not getting custody of his son from her. Even if he just went along with his family's wishes so they could get him. I would bet that's why she had so many outrageous stories and drama around him, so he'd be too fed up to challenge her. Ugh.

Sent from my B1-770 using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Will be interesting to see how this works out.. I can't see her doing retail at all. Especially at a sports store.
I worked there in highschool (which is the type of job it is here mainly) and they ask you about your sports history and teams and such.

Then we will also see her really step up her complaining for being so "busy" and crap.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

I hope she finally get a job and becomes a contributing member of society. I can't see it lasting long.
I was just more surprised she would apply at Sport Chek and get an interview.
ReginaGeorge
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ReginaGeorge »

Girl finally admitted Raine didn't get the autism diagnosis..... Despite calling the poor kid special needs and autistic for over a year. She is pathetic. Wish that boy's dad's side would take him out of her care...... He would thrive with a bit of attention.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

ReginaGeorge wrote:Girl finally admitted Raine didn't get the autism diagnosis..... Despite calling the poor kid special needs and autistic for over a year. She is pathetic. Wish that boy's dad's side would take him out of her care...... He would thrive with a bit of attention.

Where did she admit that? I knew it was coming sooner or later
Responsiblemom
Amateur
Amateur

Yup, her resume looked good enough to interview her...and then the interview comes. And she throws up red flags. And someone thinks to google her name on the internet. :jerry: :jerry: :jerry:

I must hear more about this non-diagnosis though. Poor kid, being labelled by his own mum for so long when he's FINE. Anyone else remember when she was briefly tried to pass him off as having global developmental delay, which is the PC term for profoundly retarded? That was just after his supposed chromosome abnormality. They hadn't met the proper doctors to do those rare tests but hey, science be hard and Ally's taken a couple high school classes :bhd:
jellybelly03
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jellybelly03 »

Responsiblemom wrote:Yup, her resume looked good enough to interview her...and then the interview comes. And she throws up red flags. And someone thinks to google her name on the internet. :jerry: :jerry: :jerry:

I must hear more about this non-diagnosis though. Poor kid, being labelled by his own mum for so long when he's FINE. Anyone else remember when she was briefly tried to pass him off as having global developmental delay, which is the PC term for profoundly retarded? That was just after his supposed chromosome abnormality. They hadn't met the proper doctors to do those rare tests but hey, science be hard and Ally's taken a couple high school classes :bhd:
My thoughts exactly :rofl: I was surprised enough that she's (hopefully and finally) now doing something with her life after 8 years but how in the hell is she even going to get a job? Especially since any employer can look her name up on google and find this forum and posts about her on this forum with people saying she's a terrible mother who has lost custody of 2 of her children and is accused of child negligence, it's not going to make her look good to employers and it will probably eliminate any chance of her being hired. Tons if not all employers do Facebook and Google searches on people all the time to see what a person is like from their social media accounts. Furthermore, what employer is going to want to hire someone that took 6-8 years to finish high school? That makes her look lazy, unmotivated, and shows she has absolutely no ambition, all qualities in which employers don't want in an employee. Employers look for someone that is hard working, has a good work ethic, motivated, determined, and reliable; all the things that Allyshia doesn't have and her resume proves that she has none of those redeemable qualities that makes someone worthy to hire. Her resume is shit, she tries to make her resume look as good as she can with these "certificates" such as FoodSafe, Workplace Safety, and First Aid because she knows that her resume has nothing on it, she still hasn't finished high school after 6-8 years, good god and she has never even had a real job before, no experience or anything. Combine her lack of experience, the fact that she took almost a decade to finish high school (and still has yet to finish!), and when any future employer decides to do a quick google search on her and finds this, she's going to have a very hard time finding a job. I hope she realizes that any employer can find this forum. I'll die of shock if Sport Chek decides to hire her, I know she got an interview, god only knows what lies she will come up with during the interview :roll: But knowing her, she will probably quit after 2 months :roll:
PGLURK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PGLURK »

The Sports Chek job is seasonal I think, so Nov to early Jan. Most of the mall stores do mass temp hirings around now and aren't too concerned with who they get so I wouldn't be surprised if someone hires her. I would be shocked if she made any attempt to line up another job for when the temp one ended though.

(I ran into Ellora's dad and his gf/wife today and I've got to say they seem like the nicest people. The gf/wife is really loving with Ellora)

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

PGLURK wrote:The Sports Chek job is seasonal I think, so Nov to early Jan. Most of the mall stores do mass temp hirings around now and aren't too concerned with who they get so I wouldn't be surprised if someone hires her. I would be shocked if she made any attempt to line up another job for when the temp one ended though.

(I ran into Ellora's dad and his gf/wife today and I've got to say they seem like the nicest people. The gf/wife is really loving with Ellora)

All of Elora's dad's side of the family is extremely nice. I grew up with them all. And his wife is super nice too. I went to school with her
Responsiblemom
Amateur
Amateur

PGLURK wrote:The Sports Chek job is seasonal I think, so Nov to early Jan. Most of the mall stores do mass temp hirings around now and aren't too concerned with who they get so I wouldn't be surprised if someone hires her. I would be shocked if she made any attempt to line up another job for when the temp one ended though.

I LOVE that Ellora has a loving mom figure in her life <3

I was thinking though,and remember how Ally said she went to the pediatrician and he said that Raine did seem to have 'autistic tendencies' but that he wanted to talk to the speech, OT and other people to get a fuller view? And voila! He does and now the kid does NOT have autism. Ally's crazy is showing and all the other people he talked to must have shed some serious light on the reality of that poor kid's life.

I also noticed that her youtube videos are gone. I guess no one else has to be subjected to her 'I'm gay this week!', "Here's my vagina in my home birth!" type of shit.

My bet? She is suddenly all about sports for the next week or so. She buys a ball cap, watches a ton of sports this weekend (and posts lots about it online) and is suddenly more knowledgeable than everyone else about hockey and shit. Gotta try on the latest personality costume eh Ally? Then before her first shift, she finds a reason she just can't work. She's A-too busy pretending to be mom to 3, B-hurts her back/leg/asshole doing something, C-she has to spend all her time studying for her imaginary medical degree even though she doesn't even have highschool.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

She said on IG that she’s sending her high school transcripts to the university, so does that mean she’s finally done?? Or is that just more lies? Or are you sending incomplete transcripts with the promise of completing soon, which you have been promising for like 6 years. Hmm the world may never know

jellybelly03
Amateur
Amateur

Aboogabooga wrote:She said on IG that she’s sending her high school transcripts to the university, so does that mean she’s finally done?? Or is that just more lies? Or are you sending incomplete transcripts with the promise of completing soon, which you have been promising for like 6 years. Hmm the world may never know

It's more lies, that's almost 8 years now and she still hasn't finished high school despite what she said on IG. Even if she ever did finish her high schooling, is she really applying to a university?? :rofl: this girl complains about writing a 6 paragraph essay and she thinks she can handle university??? I wonder what she's applying to, I think she said biochemistry. I really doubt her application will get accepted, even if she does get accepted she will probably drop out after 6 months.
aurora85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aurora85 »

The job at sport check is literally the mass seasonal hiring. Kinda sad some hardworking teen may be screwed out of a holiday job for her -the laziest sloth ever.

ReginaGeorge
Talker
Talker

Her autism update was on insta on the picture of Raine eating a bun but then she deleted or changed it and now the picture says sweet boy instead.....
jellybelly03
Amateur
Amateur

ReginaGeorge wrote:Her autism update was on insta on the picture of Raine eating a bun but then she deleted or changed it and now the picture says sweet boy instead.....
She did edit the caption. "Sensory Processing disorder" I mean I'll give her credit for admitting he doesn't have autism nor does he meet the criteria for an autism diagnosis, but she's obsessed with her kids having something wrong with them. Munchausen's by proxy at its finest lol.
jellybelly03
Amateur
Amateur

ReginaGeorge wrote:Her autism update was on insta on the picture of Raine eating a bun but then she deleted or changed it and now the picture says sweet boy instead.....
He's JUST starting to be potty trained now? Most kids are potty trained by 2! She's always holding him back :(
ReginaGeorge
Talker
Talker

jellybelly03 wrote:
He's JUST starting to be potty trained now? Most kids are potty trained by 2! She's always holding him back :(

She was likely holding him back on potty training to support her autism claim.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I wonder if for the first 1-2 years of his life she just kept him in a crib or strapped to a high chair all day. I say this because I feel like as soon as he got a little bit of help, he started thriving and now it seems like he’s pretty on par with typical 3 yr olds. Almost like there was never actually anything wrong with him. Hmmmm

Return to “nchollywood”