BritneyandScarlow: It's Just Frank's First Baby

doggotwo
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandScarlow: It's Just Frank's First Baby

Unread post by doggotwo »

If you look at the britneyandbaby page from the youtube app, you can just barely see half of Nolan's little face in the bottom of her header. It cuts off from his eyes down. Why would she choose that
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Daffodil82 wrote:
MommyOf3KJ09 wrote:It's sad that as strangers we can tell they really don't love each other. It was lust and they stupidly had unprotected sex right after meeting, because he is religious they were pressured into getting married. You can tell she is miserable, she doesn't want to be pregnant and she doesn't even want him touching her, and what single man wants to be with someone that already has 3 kids with someone else?? She didn't get an engagement, she didn't get a bridal shower, she probably won't have a baby shower and she will probably never have a wedding... when they are both exhausted from having a newborn they will probably get in a huge fight and break up
I feel like Frank is into her and trying to make it work.

Britch on the other hand wanted the wife title, marriage for insurance, his 1/2 down payment money, a house that will become solely hers when they split (since she has the kids).

It's all to benefit Britney and I can't wait to see how this plays out!!
Should they divorce, the courts will split assets right down the middle.(unless there is a pre-nuptial agreement) The house will be sold because of that. Depending on custody, Frank will be on the hook for child support for Scarlett.
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

If they divorce and it’s ugly (which it definitely will be), that doesn’t mean that Britney automatically gets the new house. Divorce is usually 50/50, and the house will probably be sold unless one of them can pay it off themselves to keep it. Frank could let her keep it because of the kids, but she’d be responsible for 100% of the payments.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandScarlow: It's Just Frank's First Baby

Unread post by chloe6124 »

deannaroseo wrote:If they divorce and it’s ugly (which it definitely will be), that doesn’t mean that Britney automatically gets the new house. Divorce is usually 50/50, and the house will probably be sold unless one of them can pay it off themselves to keep it. Frank could let her keep it because of the kids, but she’d be responsible for 100% of the payments.
Yes. This is correct. It wouldn’t really matter if frank would let her keep it. If he does to get his name off I believe she would have to go get a new mortgage who knows if she would beable to get a new mortgage for the house in her name only. If I was frank I would want my name off of it. I don’t think there is anyway to do that without her getting a new mortgage. A quick deed would only take him off the deed. He would still be responsible for the mortgage.

If this did happen they probably would have to sell because if frank put any money into this house he will want his share back. She can refinance but she would have to give. Frank back his share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

olemama wrote:
Daffodil82 wrote:
MommyOf3KJ09 wrote:It's sad that as strangers we can tell they really don't love each other. It was lust and they stupidly had unprotected sex right after meeting, because he is religious they were pressured into getting married. You can tell she is miserable, she doesn't want to be pregnant and she doesn't even want him touching her, and what single man wants to be with someone that already has 3 kids with someone else?? She didn't get an engagement, she didn't get a bridal shower, she probably won't have a baby shower and she will probably never have a wedding... when they are both exhausted from having a newborn they will probably get in a huge fight and break up

Britch on the other hand wanted the wife title, marriage for insurance, his 1/2 down payment money, a house that will become solely hers when they split (since she has the kids).

Should they divorce, the courts will split assets right down the middle.(unless there is a pre-nuptial agreement) The house will be sold because of that. Depending on custody, Frank will be on the hook for child support for Scarlett.
Haha Britney wishes she would’ve got a prenup or that she could actually keep the house. She gonna have to crawl back to her apartment complex and cram Hallway & Scarecrow in one room and Nolan & Aria in another.

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

Lol when Britney almost said January instead of June for their wedding anniversary. She didn’t even know he existed this past January.

britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

When she was talking about how he says things that offend people but that he’s supposedly joking around “that’s just how he is, get used to it” or something along those lines, that’s a huge red flag to me. My mother says the same thing about her husband who she also married after about 2 weeks of them dating, who never has a good thing to say about anybody a has no real friends outside of work. So that tells me everything I need to know about Frank.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I totally think Brit is one of those women who thinks she can sit back unemployed and be supported by the fathers of her children.

They don't seem happy.

If they fight that often then they probably fight in front of the kids.
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

LilSeb1010 wrote:They both came across like complete assholes when they were talking about Britney’s friends not liking him. “They don’t get his sense of humor!” is such a classic excuse people make for their partners being dicks.

Seems to me like Frank is one of those people who makes shitty comments and then tries to brush it off as “I’m just joking why are you mad lol”

I bet he’s said some horrible stuff to Vanessa or Dani and they got pissed because Britney just laughed it off

Frank to Dani: “hey are you a fan of miss piggy?” Jokes jokes!
Frank to Britnessa: “is your name scabbynessa?” Just kidding, don’t get mad!

Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

She looks huge this pregnancy, holy!
It might be the angle in the tag video but with her previous pregnancies, it was just pregnant whereas now she looks pregnant and then some.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

britneyandshady wrote:When she was talking about how he says things that offend people but that he’s supposedly joking around “that’s just how he is, get used to it” or something along those lines, that’s a huge red flag to me. My mother says the same thing about her husband who she also married after about 2 weeks of them dating, who never has a good thing to say about anybody a has no real friends outside of work. So that tells me everything I need to know about Frank.

You can tell Frank is a douche bag and this basically coincides with what Christine said about him being inappropriate especially around kids. Like the double fisting comment he made in Alyssa video with the kids nearby, you can tell he’s that man child kind of guy that tries to be cool with the corny sex jokes and has no filter around around kids.

Also the only 2 “friends” that have even been around Frank are Vanessa & Dani so she gave it away right there that it’s either one or both of them. Which is completely all on her for bringing his Nosferatu looking ass around everytime she gets together with them like she’s in middle school. Even the few times they’ve come over Frank is there in the living room sitting there like wtf go away....I find that so freaking annoying.

aopere
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aopere »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
britneyandshady wrote:When she was talking about how he says things that offend people but that he’s supposedly joking around “that’s just how he is, get used to it” or something along those lines, that’s a huge red flag to me. My mother says the same thing about her husband who she also married after about 2 weeks of them dating, who never has a good thing to say about anybody a has no real friends outside of work. So that tells me everything I need to know about Frank.

You can tell Frank is a douche bag and this basically coincides with what Christine said about him being inappropriate especially around kids. Like the double fisting comment he made in Alyssa video with the kids nearby, you can tell he’s that man child kind of guy that tries to be cool with the corny sex jokes and has no filter around around kids.

What? Double fisting 99.9% of the time means holding a drink in each hand. Just because it has the word fisting in it doesn't make it automatically sexual LOL.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Just laughing over here because her Husband and Wife tag only got 13K views and it’s been up for 8 hours lmao. No one truly gives a fuck. This is hilarious.

Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Daffodil82 wrote:

Maybe she’s not as daft as we think? Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:

Also the only 2 “friends” that have even been around Frank are Vanessa & Dani so she gave it away right there that it’s either one or both of them. Which is completely all on her for bringing his Nosferatu looking ass around everytime she gets together with them like she’s in middle school. Even the few times they’ve come over Frank is there in the living room sitting there like wtf go away....I find that so freaking annoying.

I’m so out of the loop. What did Christine say about him being inappropriate?? Someone please spill the tea

FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

herebcofbritney wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 690947.png[/img]

I looked her up for the fun of it and look who’s following her lol

I just checked her public pages. Wow. She’s gorgeous! And so talented! Frank def downgraded. But she clearly deserves better.

FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

Daffodil82 wrote:The question was how did Frank propose. She side swiped it and talked about getting married in the apartment. That they didn't have rings during the ceremony. That he bought her a ring after (why not before?)

So did he not propose? Was this a mutual discussed decision of Britney asking him if he wants to get married, Frank agreeing and then filing the papers? So so odd.

I just hate how she just lies, lies, lies.

Why can’t you be straight up and honest? Just say you guys discussed it and it sorted just happened/panned out from there.

MarvelMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MarvelMama »

Frank is gonna cheat lmao he’s longing for her love and affection already hahaha. Just wait until that baby comes and her hormones go through the roof. He’ll be looking for a nice warm hole.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

FJ_Lanning wrote:
Daffodil82 wrote:The question was how did Frank propose. She side swiped it and talked about getting married in the apartment. That they didn't have rings during the ceremony. That he bought her a ring after (why not before?)

So did he not propose? Was this a mutual discussed decision of Britney asking him if he wants to get married, Frank agreeing and then filing the papers? So so odd.

I just hate how she just lies, lies, lies.

Why can’t you be straight up and honest? Just say you guys discussed it and it sorted just happened/panned out from there.

She’s a pathological liar. She just does it out of habit probably. I know people like this that lie about stupid stuff that you can clearly find out about. Like they say they’re allergic to this fruit or something and in a week they’re eating it. It’s stupid. Britney is so predictable and she talks too much for her to keep up with her own lies. I mean for someone who lies more than she tells the truth you think she’d be good at it by now.

locobananas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by locobananas »

Anyone catch the subtle dig at Christine in the new video? The question was "how do your friends feel about me?" and frank answered "my friend loves you, he thinks it's awesome that I can, like, do stuff with him now".... something along those lines. I went back to try and find and the time stamp, but I couldn't find it! maybe brit edited it out and reuploaded?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”