JesssFam: Babying Addie & Chasing Her Baby Daddy | Part 119

nineteenninety3

Re: JesssFam: Babying Addie & Chasing Her Baby Daddy | Part

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

webby wrote:so... Alpine never made an Instagram post for Caden's birthday? I know he hasn't posted anything in about a month but he didn't even post a story on the actual day
yet he has plenty of time all day (oops I forgot Fortnite comes first and driving Laden to school comes second) and still browses Instagram liking pics of glocks and paintball all day

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Did Jess post one? I'm blocked so can't check.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
jessie131
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jessie131 »

Sweetiebee wrote:Im so tired of her acting like she's a human anomaly with "SEVEN kids!!" Shut up already about how you "handle" so many kids... I mean for the love of God, your kids teachers handle them longer than you do... 25 at a time...A lot of families have 6,7,8,10 kids and homeschool them while their husband WORKS... get over yourself.
My MIL is one of 18, her mother raised them all basically as a single mother while her father was in the war. Now that is an amazing mother. 7 kids is nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

jessie131 wrote:
Sweetiebee wrote:Im so tired of her acting like she's a human anomaly with "SEVEN kids!!" Shut up already about how you "handle" so many kids... I mean for the love of God, your kids teachers handle them longer than you do... 25 at a time...A lot of families have 6,7,8,10 kids and homeschool them while their husband WORKS... get over yourself.
My MIL is one of 18, her mother raised them all basically as a single mother while her father was in the war. Now that is an amazing mother. 7 kids is nothing.

I am one of 8 kids myself, my mum had so many because she knew she could handle it. Our house was always clean, washing always done, if you want a big family you have to put in the work. I stopped at 3 because I know I couldn't cope with more than that, Jess just wants the status without doing the work

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

I know that this has been said before but she wants to be Kate Gosselin so bad. I'm sure if some crazy tv network offered her a show she would cry tears of joy. Lastly, what is up with that thumbnail? She looks like she is taking a shit

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk
SJSx3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SJSx3 »

She’s always like, “omg everyone is watching us!!”. Then she moves the camera around and no one is watching... She craves attention so bad it’s crazy.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

CurlyQ121 wrote:
angelfire89 wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:Omg those clothes for Addie she got from Wish were HORRENDOUS- why does she troll her own child lmaoooo
I have to be honest, I would totally buy that Nightmare Before Christmas outfit (although Jack was in a weird place on the top.) But I also LOVE that movie. While I was watching I was trying to recall if Jess has ever mentioned watching/showing it to the kids. I know I just made my husband sit down and watch it for apparently the first time, he says it was too scary as a kid. My goddaughter on the other hand has loved it since she was probably three (maybe younger.)
She had an insta story of them watching The Nightmare Before Christmas recently.

Thanks. I only go through insta stories once a week at most. Or if someone mentions something particularly interesting. Maybe I’m old but I kinda hate insta stories/Facebook stories/Snapchat stories. So many people post such stupid/boring stuff ( if I have to watch one more story of someone recording their car radio or at a concert when the sound is completely blown out....)
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Watching her undressing that mannequin was so cringe lmao she was like a teenager at the store with her friends, misbehaving.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

Honestly now the kids are older it’s so boring. Back when the twins were around 3 and landen was a baby it was interesting to watch. The kids were cute, the day in the life’s were different. Now the kids aren’t cute (nothing personal, just their ages), they’re at school all day so it’s mainly mess and Chris and big baby. I have zero interest in watching Jess do errands and Chris do nothing
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

How many damn videos do we need of her talking about who Amber is and their relationship.

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

freebeegal wrote:Honestly now the kids are older it’s so boring. Back when the twins were around 3 and landen was a baby it was interesting to watch. The kids were cute, the day in the life’s were different. Now the kids aren’t cute (nothing personal, just their ages), they’re at school all day so it’s mainly mess and Chris and big baby. I have zero interest in watching Jess do errands and Chris do nothing
Agree. I noticed Janell posted a vlog and it showed that the kids did the haunted house at the pumpkin patch - Jess didn’t even film or include and footage of that in her vlog. Also Alyna slept over and the next day they had Amber’s baby shower - she didn’t show or talk about any of that. At a certain point real life takes over. She has 5 kids (7 when C&T are there and more when friends sleep over). It’s one thing to have a film crew come and film you (like the Gosselin’s or Duggar’s, or Teen Mom, etc) but vlogging everything yourself? It’s only going to get harder and harder and as the kids get older they’ll be off doing their own thing with their friends and after school activities. Literally no one cares to watch videos of u and ur fat loser husband who doesn’t work walking around Target buying shit u don’t need. When Addie goes to school it’s over, honestly. The older kids will be preteens by then. Jess needs to seriously consider other avenues of work. Not saying she can’t still have a YouTube channel, but YouTube being her and Chris’s ONLY source of income isn’t going to last forever. Also, if a TV network was going to offer her a reality show it would have happened already. Not a single YouTube mom/family vlogger has gotten a television show. It’s never going to happen so she shouldn’t even entertain the idea.

aopere
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aopere »

HeyKatie wrote:How many damn videos do we need of her talking about who Amber is and their relationship.

And she's seriously sitting there talking about "Isn't it SO weird that some people split up and then don't get along? Isn't that SO weird to think about?" Ummmm you and Drake?! LOL
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

Gross that she went to a baby shower so sick. I'd be fuckin pissed if I was amber & gabe

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

"Lilia, like, isn't it so, like, weird that people like, don't get along after they split up?"

Yea, kinda like you and drake, chris and his ex, etc etc.

Pat yourself on the back that you were able to remain civil with someone you had a baby with when you were still a KID yourself. No, it's not that easy for like, everyone.
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PinkTuTu »

SJSx3 wrote:She’s always like, “omg everyone is watching us!!”. Then she moves the camera around and no one is watching... She craves attention so bad it’s crazy.
I recently re-watched Landon’s birth vlog. At one point, she is surrounded by her enablers and says directly to the camera with a big dumb smile, “Everybody is staring @ me!” No one can look away from a train wreck, Mess.

tkenzie46
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tkenzie46 »

Who had the boys whilst she was at the babyshower? I must have missed that

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I don’t care how tight u all are, this is just wrong. Creepy and fucking wrong. Calling ur ex’s pregnant wife ur “baby momma”? Honestly this makes me wonder how desperate Amber must be for a husband and friends. I would NEVER accept the boundary crossing Jess exudes, and does so in such a smug narcissistic way. This is literally disgusting. Malakai has nothing more to do with Jess than Ariabella does. Imagine if this was the other way around? If Chris’s ex had been creepy obsessed with Addie? Jess would never let that happen. She preys off of weaker people and uses them for her own gain. It’s obvious.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 951015.jpg[/img]

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

shilohjulia wrote:I don’t care how tight u all are, this is just wrong. Creepy and fucking wrong. Calling ur ex’s pregnant wife ur “baby momma”? Honestly this makes me wonder how desperate Amber must be for a husband and friends. I would NEVER accept the boundary crossing Jess exudes, and does so in such a smug narcissistic way. This is literally disgusting. Malakai has nothing more to do with Jess than Ariabella does. Imagine if this was the other way around? If Chris’s ex had been creepy obsessed with Addie? Jess would never let that happen. She preys off of weaker people and uses them for her own gain. It’s obvious.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 951015.jpg[/img

I was just coming here to post that. So gross and wayyyyyy over the line
melaniieee333
Talker
Talker

Unread post by melaniieee333 »

Amber used to be so thin- what happened?
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

melaniieee333 wrote:Amber used to be so thin- what happened?

8 months pregnant
Getting older
Having to deal with Jessica lol
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I dunno, I think the “baby daddy” comments she makes to Gabe are WAY over the line, but I think it’s great that she tries to be friends with Gabe and amber. I honestly think she would be receptive to being friendly with chris’ ex Ashley too. She even tried with Natalie after things settled down a little with drake.

I think Ashley is the one that wants to keep the distance. Not blaming her because I think I would be the same way lol, but I do believe Jess wants to be closer.

Return to “JesssFam”