Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Theodora
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandScarlow: It's Just Frank's First Baby

Unread post by Theodora »

Personal but my dad was a firefighter when I was a baby and I never even knew about it until like 20 years later, no cheesy pictures or bragging from him or my mom. Now he has an even more intense and dangerous job and he still never puts it on Facebook or try's to depict himself as a hero or something. B sounds like she's trying to market Frank as if he were a product, but in reality everyone can see right though that's he's nothing special and they're both just white trash. Listening to her legit gives me second hand embarrassment, if not for herself she should think of her kids when she puts this stuff out there.
here4the_drama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by here4the_drama »

At this point, I'm half expecting her to just give birth to a fire truck or full grown firefighter. Smh. Watch her do some newborn photos of scarwoah in Freenks firefighter gear. Smh.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

milubonita wrote:
here4the_drama wrote:Omg!! Did you guys know that Freenk is a firefighter?!?! Ffs, smh! That whole trailer for her "and baby makes six..." I was waiting for her to mention it, and bam! She does. Of course she does, can she go five minutes without blasting it? I don't care for freenk, but is there anything else to him than just being a firefighter? My husband is a nurse but I dont go around just saying he is a nurse all the time because there is so much more to him than that. That's how I know she doesn't really love him, she could give 2shits less about anything about him besides the fact that he is a firefighter.

Also, I actually have to applaud her for referring to herself as a single woman instead of a single mom. In my eyes, a single mom is a mom who has no one for help and support, and she did have Ean to help her and support her.
Of course she doesn't love him, she said herself on the recent video that the thing that caught her attention about Frank when she saw him on Match was that he was a firefighter. She drools over his tittle more than just him as a person. What else can we expect from Brit Brit?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Frenk’s a firefighter? Who knew...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

here4the_drama wrote:At this point, I'm half expecting her to just give birth to a fire truck or full grown firefighter. Smh. Watch her do some newborn photos of scarwoah in Freenks firefighter gear. Smh.
I can already see the newborn photo shoot of scarecrow inside Frenks firefighter hat or him with his gear on holding her ughhh talk about transparent and unoriginal.

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I bet Kilee is the one who doesn't like Frank....but Frank has "joked" about Dani and Vanessato their faces. I can 100% see that happening. He's a dickhead. Literally :lol:
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I'm slightly terrified she'd do some 80s Glamour shots style sexy pregnancy photos in a fireman's jacket.
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

DoodleBop2 wrote:I'm slightly terrified she'd do some 80s Glamour shots style sexy pregnancy photos in a fireman's jacket.
With her curly permed-look hair Image

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

chloe6124 wrote:I wonder if these are cheap cabinets. They aren’t hand made because of the way they are packaged.

img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... e5a661.png[/imgThat must be her address she put circles over.

We all know she can't afford handmade cabinets. That whole house is gonna be cheap, it will just look nice. I have had that problem many times being a renter, everything looks nice until you start living there and realize how cheap everything is.

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
here4the_drama wrote:At this point, I'm half expecting her to just give birth to a fire truck or full grown firefighter. Smh. Watch her do some newborn photos of scarwoah in Freenks firefighter gear. Smh.
I can already see the newborn photo shoot of scarecrow inside Frenks firefighter hat or him with his gear on holding her ughhh talk about transparent and unoriginal.

This will definitely happen. So let's just hope he will leave his shirt on for them.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Viewingsince2010 wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:

This will definitely happen. So let's just hope he will leave his shirt on for them.
Hopefully hes never in one of the fireman calendars lol
katii3j
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katii3j »

Let’s say if it was Vanessa who claimed that she doesn’t like frank, why would Brittany even give a shit whether she likes him or not cause Brittany does not see Vanessa as a friend neither does the fat ass dani. Either way Brittany doesn’t even like or love frank herself so to me to say her friends don’t like home is a joke, she’s a joke as well

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

The kids are going to feel so left out when scarecrow gets here. Wait till mommy sends all three kids away so her and frank and spend time with the baby all weekend

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

I hope she goes natural and Scarlett is 10lbs with a big ass head.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Britney had Harlow very fast. Wouldn’t it be just dandy if Frank has to deliver Scarlett. Title of new vlog. My firefighter husband delivered our baby.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

LilSeb1010 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
doggotwo wrote:What was Ean's job? Can you imagine her putting "computer technician's baby mama" or something in her insta bio? Smh nobody cares.
He inspected houses. Not sure if it was for houses that were for sale or some other reason. He was often gone for 3 days because he did it all over both S and N Carolina. Then he quit and started doing something else to be home more and no traveling. Really don’t know what he did. He worked at home sometimes.

Last we knew Ean worked installing tech and/or security systems into people’s homes. I assume he’s still doing that.

It’s fucked up that she said in that baby league intro “I never knew what true love was until I met Frank.” She was with Ean for 7 years and had 3 children with him. That’s so sad. Imagine being with the mother of your children for that long and then she turns around and says she never really loved you. I would be so hurt.

Imagine growing up hearing your mum speak like that about your father. So shes admitting she had three kids with someone she never loved - truely. That says way more about her than it does about Ean. He worked hard to support her shitty life decisions.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

I wonder if she’ll send the kids away for like a week so she can have time to bind as a “nuclear family”

pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

DoodleBop2 wrote:I'm slightly terrified she'd do some 80s Glamour shots style sexy pregnancy photos in a fireman's jacket.
Why would she? Is Frank a firefighter? Shit I didnt know

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

Stop with the Jess style titles and thumbnails already!!!!!!!!

The parenthesis, The CAPTIAL letters, the circled thumbnail pictures.

Britneyandfrenkie is SO unoriginal (she has no more ideas) <---

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

I swear she looks like she has a black eye.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”