KhoaTakeTheCreditCardAway | KKandBabyJ | Part 41

Aussiemama
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KhoaTakeTheCreditCardAway | Part 41

Unread post by Aussiemama »

Stellar wrote:What would you guys do with that room? ( other than a playroom even though that is the only thing that make sense ) if Khoa didn’t just rent an office it would be perfect for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd make it the dining room and extend the kitchen.

She really just needs to stop, nothing flows their house is a mess. I just watched Acacia's house tour and its beautiful, they did and amazing job.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Barrx2 wrote:Isn’t Sutton too small to be in size 3 diapers already?

My 21lb 3.5 month old JUST switched to size 3.

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

Aussiemama wrote:
Stellar wrote:What would you guys do with that room? ( other than a playroom even though that is the only thing that make sense ) if Khoa didn’t just rent an office it would be perfect for that.

She really just needs to stop, nothing flows their house is a mess. I just watched Acacia's house tour and its beautiful, they did and amazing job.

And it's a trailer! Acacia has a lot less than Keren and her home looks 100x better. I bet Keren was fuming when she saw everyone on twitter going nuts about how gorgeous it is. You know in her mind she's like "my house is soooo much better, I'm sooo much better". Also, not hating on it being a trailer, i grew up in one.
roxyroller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by roxyroller »

Aussiemama wrote:

yes!!! Acacias home is beautiful

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

So I just saw Khoas IG Story....just why...? It was a cute brotherly moment sure, but why do they have their kids eat in the tub? So strange. I think I actually gagged thinking about the yogurt floating around in the water that’s supposed to be cleaning them. (I know this isn’t the first time lol just didn’t see it until now. Gross.)

rustynail
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rustynail »

chloe6124 wrote:

I would put barn doors up and make it a den. But not for gaming. Just do every day bills and such. Not sure if you could do a barn door but that is what I would do. I don’t know where they keep all their paperwork and stuff now.

Shut the fuck up and stop kissing their asses! just accept that their TERRIBLE people or for the love of god GET OFF THIS SITE
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

rustynail wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

I would put barn doors up and make it a den. But not for gaming. Just do every day bills and such. Not sure if you could do a barn door but that is what I would do. I don’t know where they keep all their paperwork and stuff now.

Shut the fuck up and stop kissing their asses! just accept that their TERRIBLE people or for the love of god GET OFF THIS SITE
What does that have to do with kissing their asses. Just stop. Someone asked what we would do with the room. I replied.

Jessie212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jessie212 »

So annoying how keren is fixated on Sutton’s supposed “blonde hair and blue eyes” Most newborns are born with blue eyes. Most babies eyes are not set in stone until 2! She makes it seem like she has the only Asian kid out there that has blonde hair and blue eyes. Even his hair color will probably change. His nursery is so ugly too with those weird fringy crochet things hanging. And why do companies send her stuff like she needs another “rocker” for Sutton.

Please tell khoa one more time that that chair is yours because we didn’t hear it enough. This woman is so annoying sometimes. #girlboss my ass. #girlboss of ordering shit all day everyday multiple times a day without my “fiancé” knowing about it.

Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

landonsmommy wrote:So I just saw Khoas IG Story....just why...? It was a cute brotherly moment sure, but why do they have their kids eat in the tub? So strange. I think I actually gagged thinking about the yogurt floating around in the water that’s supposed to be cleaning them. (I know this isn’t the first time lol just didn’t see it until now. Gross.)

I agree, eating in the bathtub is so weird and gross! I also think they fill that tub with way too much water!! Those kids are way too young to have the water that high. I have 3 kids under 5 and would never fill the tub that high for them.

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

Ckc717 wrote:
landonsmommy wrote:So I just saw Khoas IG Story....just why...? It was a cute brotherly moment sure, but why do they have their kids eat in the tub? So strange. I think I actually gagged thinking about the yogurt floating around in the water that’s supposed to be cleaning them. (I know this isn’t the first time lol just didn’t see it until now. Gross.)

I agree, eating in the bathtub is so weird and gross! I also think they fill that tub with way too much water!! Those kids are way too young to have the water that high. I have 3 kids under 5 and would never fill the tub that high for them.

I didn’t even notice that! But yeah my son is (almost) 2 and I stop the water like a few inches above his belly button...it goes less than halfway up our tub. That is SO much water in their bath.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

rustynail wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

I understand that some people get frustrated with other posters for various reasons, but there was nothing about this post that warranted this type of reply. Thanks.

:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

Keren seriously said that Sutton has “very chinky eyes”

I just don’t get it. Having that large of an audience, joking or not, why say something that can be so offensive? Not to mention these are her children. Like it or not, they will probably experience some form of racism in their life. Keren is a white woman and will never experience that (Btw I’m white and realize this). Shouldn’t she be the biggest advocate for her children?

I’m just over the “half Asian baby”, “chinky eyes”, etc jokes she tries
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Classie wrote:Keren seriously said that Sutton has “very chinky eyes”

I just don’t get it. Having that large of an audience, joking or not, why say something that can be so offensive? Not to mention these are her children. Like it or not, they will probably experience some form of racism in their life. Keren is a white woman and will never experience that (Btw I’m white and realize this). Shouldn’t she be the biggest advocate for her children?

I’m just over the “half Asian baby”, “chinky eyes”, etc jokes she tries
This post!!
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

Ckc717 wrote:Sutton’s room is going to be a hot mess. That dresser, tree, those wall hangings, and the mobile so far.. none of that shit matches or goes together.

Ughhhh she gives me a headache
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:

She could of put up a small wall going across and made that a nice entry way area.. and then the play room could of stayed it would of just been closed off from the entrance. You’d have to walk through the living room to get to it. That way she’s still have her pantry for all her crap.

It could be a sitting area with chairs and what not that she wanted but she could have kept the toy storage in there too... and just teach the kids to
Pick up at the end of the day or when guests are coming over. It’s truly best of both worlds LOOLL
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jessie212 wrote:So annoying how keren is fixated on Sutton’s supposed “blonde hair and blue eyes” Most newborns are born with blue eyes. Most babies eyes are not set in stone until 2! She makes it seem like she has the only Asian kid out there that has blonde hair and blue eyes. Even his hair color will probably change. His nursery is so ugly too with those weird fringy crochet things hanging. And why do companies send her stuff like she needs another “rocker” for Sutton.

Please tell khoa one more time that that chair is yours because we didn’t hear it enough. This woman is so annoying sometimes. #girlboss my ass. #girlboss of ordering shit all day everyday multiple times a day without my “fiancé” knowing about it.

They don’t have light hair or light eyes. They have brown eyes & brown hair and maybe hazel blue turning brown. Sutton has orangish brown hair but that’s baby’s first hair and it changes.

These are real blonde/light eyed children from
Asia.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 5986f0.jpg[/img]
Junebug8+
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebug8+ »

I don't get it, it seems like Karen wants her kids to look white like her. Then why have kids with a Asian guy?
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

This has been talked about long ago but I just rewatched the “Dad surprises family with new house” vlog and underneath someone asks how he was able to do this without her knowing becauze usually both need to sign. Keren replied “we arent married so he added my name to the deed after” Wasnt this in Keren’s and Keren only name? When someone found the docs online I didnt think Khoa was even on it?

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Rkp65i wrote:This has been talked about long ago but I just rewatched the “Dad surprises family with new house” vlog and underneath someone asks how he was able to do this without her knowing becauze usually both need to sign. Keren replied “we arent married so he added my name to the deed after” Wasnt this in Keren’s and Keren only name? When someone found the docs online I didnt think Khoa was even on it?

Yes it’s only in her name. It was a BS vlog. So they most likely lied and he had the keys before the paperwork just to show her the house. Probably didn’t buy it yet. Just more lies.

Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:This has been talked about long ago but I just rewatched the “Dad surprises family with new house” vlog and underneath someone asks how he was able to do this without her knowing becauze usually both need to sign. Keren replied “we arent married so he added my name to the deed after” Wasnt this in Keren’s and Keren only name? When someone found the docs online I didnt think Khoa was even on it?

Yes it’s only in her name. It was a BS vlog. So they most likely lied and he had the keys before the paperwork just to show her the house. Probably didn’t buy it yet. Just more lies.

Yes it was only ever in Keren’s name but I’ve never understood how she was able to qualify for that loan in only her name. Her only income was YouTube and it seems like 1) at the time it would not have been enough income 2) it’s not a job she had for a long time 3) pay isn’t 100% predictable
My husband and I bought our first home a few years ago and those were all things that they were concerned about (how much we were making, how long we’ve been making that amount, that it was reliable pay, etc)

Return to “KKandBabyJ”