JesssFam: Babying Addie & Chasing Her Baby Daddy | Part 119

melaniieee333
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Babying Addie & Chasing Her Baby Daddy | Part

Unread post by melaniieee333 »

Alessia saccone joly doesn’t have much hair either and she’s only a couple of months younger than Aladdin- I think Jess should take lessons from Anna and stick to headbands until Addies hair grows in- not that I think it will by any chance - Alessias hair growth is coming but I feel like Addie will always have very thin hair and it won’t grow very long. In a year she’ll have a chin length bob if she’s lucky.....anyone remember the video of Lilias haircut not her first one (pffft was more like a trim but ok ) but when she got her first proper amount chopped off and Lilia wanted to have it a bit shorter and Jess goes ‘well if it’s that short then you can’t tie it in a bun for dance’ yes Jess cause that’s what matters whether you can tie your hair in a bun for dance class...I don’t have a problem with the kids dancing but it does seem like Jess forces it a little especially with the girls and most especially with Addie and her ridiculous extra dance outfits- wouldn’t most kids of that age in that class be in leggings? They’re only little ones they grow out of that fru fru shite so fast- and of course Jess has to put the matching bows in her hair
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

So Gab and Amber are expecting a baby now ? I'm so behind.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

marshmellow wrote:So Gab and Amber are expecting a baby now ? I'm so behind.

She's 32 weeks today according to a picture she posted on insta
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

HeyKatie wrote:How many damn videos do we need of her talking about who Amber is and their relationship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Her entire YouTube career.
When Lila goes to prom.
When Lila graduates from high school.
When Lila gets into her first serious relationship.
When Lila is going off to college if she chooses to go.
Even when Jess isn’t doing YouTube anymore, she will always find some way to mention her family dynamic LOL
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

I felt so bad for Alyna when Jess was like LILIA ITS SOOOOOOO CRAZY SOME PEOPLE DONT GET ALONG AFTER THEY SPLIT RIIIIGHT LILIAA RIIIIIGHHHHTTT.

Alynas dad is barely in her life, it isn't weird, it doesn't make her family less than, Jess just has no boundaries.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

nineteenninety3 wrote:I felt so bad for Alyna when Jess was like LILIA ITS SOOOOOOO CRAZY SOME PEOPLE DONT GET ALONG AFTER THEY SPLIT RIIIIGHT LILIAA RIIIIIGHHHHTTT.

Alynas dad is barely in her life, it isn't weird, it doesn't make her family less than, Jess just has no boundaries.

She doesn't appear to consider other's feeling at all.Maybe Gabe and Amber don't care to be known as baby momma and daddy
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

nineteenninety3 wrote:I felt so bad for Alyna when Jess was like LILIA ITS SOOOOOOO CRAZY SOME PEOPLE DONT GET ALONG AFTER THEY SPLIT RIIIIGHT LILIAA RIIIIIGHHHHTTT.

She doesn't appear to consider other's feeling at all.Maybe Gabe and Amber don't care to be known as baby momma and daddy
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

sondraK wrote:

She doesn't care what other people feel like. Yeah it's nice they all get along but they are two separate families. Just because Gabe knocked her up doesn't mean she is any relation to ambers baby.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Why does Jess bait Lilia so much lmao she's always like WHAT DO YOU THINK LILIAAAA?? Like wow stfu Jess.
[halloweendarlin]
Talker
Talker

Unread post by [halloweendarlin] »

I think it grinds her gears that Gabe doesn't want her. That he's happy with Amber.
KidsCatsChaos
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KidsCatsChaos »

Lilia looks like Gabe’s sister! Wow!
Also, I think her conversation with Lilia and families that don’t get along is just another way to try and push Drake out and solidify that Chris is the dad for all the boys, esp for new viewers that don’t know.
OBVIOUSLY Lilia knows parents can not get along, she lived that life.

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

melaniieee333 wrote:Amber used to be so thin- what happened?
Amber was somewhat stocky when she was first dating Gabe; then she decided to lose weight via a low-carb diet for her wedding. And she succeeded. But ,like 95% of people who lose weight on any diet, she regained it. She probably didn't do anything crazy (like eat doughnuts every day) but she changed her body's metabolism when she dieted and lost weight quickly. Her body didn't require the same amount of calories anymore. So when she resumed eating normally, the pounds piled back on quickly. And now that she is pregnant, her body is storing fat in preparation for childbirth and nursing. Best thing for Amber to do is have her baby and nurse and just eat a healthy diet with lots of veggies and some fruit. Quit trying to lose weight with weird diets; otherwise she will be on a fast track to obesity.
LightlyToasted
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LightlyToasted »

Gabe’s sister is so beautiful and bubbly! I’ve been watching Jesss for years and I think this is the first time I’ve ever seen her

darlingyep6
Talker
Talker

Unread post by darlingyep6 »

LightlyToasted wrote:Gabe’s sister is so beautiful and bubbly! I’ve been watching Jesss for years and I think this is the first time I’ve ever seen her

Isn’t she just so pretty? That pixie haircut looks good on her. Lilia looks like her quite a bit. The last time I remember seeing her was in Lilia’s week of life videos, when she was a baby. I think it was one of Gabe’s sisters that said “Lilia is a white Gabe” lol.

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

melaniieee333 wrote:Amber used to be so thin- what happened?

She did the keto diet after the wedding and lost a lo of weight, but then she got pregnant. She said because her pregnancy is high risk and uncomfortable she stopped having the time and energy to dedicate to the diet, which I think is fair. She was very proud of her weight loss though, so I wish her all the best getting back on that diet if she wants to after Malakai is born.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I really hope that Jess leaves Amber alone for like a month after she gives birth. I can see Jess talk nonstop about her ~all natural water births~ and about how ~natural~ breastfeeding was for her.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I really hope that Jess leaves Amber alone for like a month after she gives birth. I can see Jess talk nonstop about her ~all natural water births~ and about how ~natural~ breastfeeding was for her.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Yes! If Amber doesn't or chooses to stop breastfeeding I have a funny feeling suddenly Jess will forget we remember Lilia had formula and she creates her all natural breast milk entirely with a diet of taco bell and roadhouse.
melaniieee333
Talker
Talker

Unread post by melaniieee333 »

So in Jess' latest live she says 'I never wanted twins.... slip of the toungue? oooof imagine explaining that back to them when they're old enough to understand....
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

melaniieee333 wrote:So in Jess' latest live she says 'I never wanted twins.... slip of the toungue? oooof imagine explaining that back to them when they're old enough to understand....
but then she couldn’t say she rAiSeS sEvEn cHiLdReN, she was probably ecstatic to have twins, probably thought there’s no way drake would walk away from two kids, let alone three

Return to “JesssFam”