Beauty and the Beastons

Decororchid528

Re: Beauty and the Beastons

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

Not like this is news but she definitely reads this forum daily! She posted a photo of her dad on insta earlier and mentioned that Tanner is not the neglected middle child, both topics posted here recently.
Kristieandrews6
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Kristieandrews6 »

Once AGAIN she shows who she really is the the latest video. “If you’re really my friend you’d just say I was doing a good job” ..... She can’t help herself. Her real self shines through. She’s a shit talker if you even slightly disagree with her. She even said oh this girl loves my channel and “thinks” we’re friends. I keep watching her because it’s really so funny and entertaining to watch her make an ass out of herself.
aleighjam
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aleighjam »

I haven’t posted in forever! I kinda stopped watching her b/c it was so repetitive! Not much as changed I see. But I checked out a few videos most recently and you guys are right she’s a mess. I guess she thinks looking homeless it keeping it real? Hopefully she fixes her hair soon!!! I’ve also noticed she has started talking about people more as well. Can’t pretend to be so nice forever lol!
Irishmama36
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irishmama36 »

If daily macaroni and cheese and chicken nuggets is you doing your best, you need to revaluate your shit.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Hi everyone, you're overdue for a new thread! Feel free to suggest some fun new titles for part 2 and I'll get a new thread started for you in a few hours. When you see a title suggestion you like, give it a "thanks/like/thumbs up". Whichever suggestion has the most likes when I get the new thread started in a few hours will be your new thread title! Will plan on starting that around 8 pm EST. If no suggestions are made, it will simply just start as "Beauty and the Beastons Part 2"
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Beauty and the beastons: No friends and over spends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
msmarbles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by msmarbles »

I liked what someone said above - it is a play on words for Tiny Husband's channel, but it fits hers, too... "Beaston Family Whines."
msmarbles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by msmarbles »

Beauty and the Beastons: Adventures with Tiny Husband, Nutspread, and the Lost Boys.
Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

msmarbles wrote:I liked what someone said above - it is a play on words for Tiny Husband's channel, but it fits hers, too... "Beaston Family Whines."
YES HAHA
Irishmama36
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irishmama36 »

msmarbles wrote:I liked what someone said above - it is a play on words for Tiny Husband's channel, but it fits hers, too... "Beaston Family Whines."

Beaston Family Whines! Hahahaha or minimalistic hoarders.
brittsmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittsmom »

He constant need to have strangers tell her she is doing a great job is so freaking odd and not normal!!! She really needs counseling !!! All her comments say...omg your such a great mom...your doing a great job don't let people bring you down.

also...how much coffee can 2 people possibly drink a day lol I noticed a couple weeks ago they bought a 100 count k cup box of coffee. now they bought another 100 count box lol Good lord thats enough for an office full of people
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Chat Continued in Part 2 - viewtopic.php?f=195&t=13803
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”