KhoaTakeTheCreditCardAway | KKandBabyJ | Part 41

chatty
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KhoaTakeTheCreditCardAway | Part 41

Unread post by chatty »

Keren wasn’t in Kyra’s pregnancy reactions video lmao.

Payback for Keren’s high school bitchiness on Instagram?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Shane tweeting about acacia's remodeling their trailer and to be featured in hgtv AND Kyra retweeting it! lmao Bitch needs to be put in her place.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

sunshinetexas wrote:Sorry I’m posting so much.. lol I see Taylor is back to being the nanny again. Keren was never truly happy her dog is better now lol she just loves the fact that Taylor is available now .. dumb bitch
taylor is always the nanny they just don’t usually film the mornings when taylor is there from 8-12 they usually start the vlogs during landon’s naps
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

chatty wrote:Keren wasn’t in Kyra’s pregnancy reactions video lmao.

Payback for Keren’s high school bitchiness on Instagram?

that’s because i’m pretty sure someone asked kyra on younow about her telling keren she was pregnant and kyra said she did record her reaction but it was one of those “guess what?” “you’re pregnant” reactions that she got from her but still i don’t see why she wouldn’t have used it
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

maybe keren used that day khoa went skate boarding with that guy against him and took the day off to do her nails, shopping, hair, nap??? idk whatever she wanted aka “crap ton of errands”
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KhoaTakeTheCreditCardAway | Part 41

Unread post by Coco_ »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 34f9d1.png[/img] [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 90aee9.png[/img] also super weird but in the very beginning keren has her nails done but then she goes to the rr for the sponsorship part and her nails aren’t done anymore?? unless she pulled off the gel polish real quick before her nail appointment oh i mean “crap ton of errands”
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Coco_ wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 34f9d1.png[/img] [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 90aee9.png[/img] also super weird but in the very beginning keren has her nails done but then she goes to the rr for the sponsorship part and her nails aren’t done anymore?? unless she pulled off the gel polish real quick before her nail appointment oh i mean “crap ton of errands”
Nah she just said she got them done a few vlogs ago.. probably pre recorded. More lies.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:
Coco_ wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 34f9d1.png[/img] [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 90aee9.png[/img] also super weird but in the very beginning keren has her nails done but then she goes to the rr for the sponsorship part and her nails aren’t done anymore?? unless she pulled off the gel polish real quick before her nail appointment oh i mean “crap ton of errands”
Nah she just said she got them done a few vlogs ago.. probably pre recorded. More lies.

i was thinking that but then i was like no because she talked about going to the gym in both clips but she could’ve real easily pre recorded then pretended to go to the gym just so it could fit with the sponsored clip of the vlog she probably didn’t even go to the gym lol... and she’s also wearing two different colored scrunchies in each clip so i guess she threw on the same t-shirt to make it look like the same day
WaterBlue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WaterBlue »

GUYS GUYS KYRA DID NOT INCLUDE KEREN IN HER PREGNANCY REACTION VIDEO LMAOOO

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

JustWannaGossip wrote:
Deceased wrote:I only started watching these yahoos a few months ago. Can anyone explain to me how they got so popular? I just can’t figure it out.....
By “inviting” people that actually had followers to their house. OKBaby. Corinna. That Violet girl. Etc.

What boggles my mind the most is why the heck anyone would ever want to visit them in the first place!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Aussiemama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Aussiemama »

Whateverumean wrote:Shane tweeting about acacia's remodeling their trailer and to be featured in hgtv AND Kyra retweeting it! lmao Bitch needs to be put in her place.
Hahaha it was amazing, I wonder if Keren will even acknowledge those tweets.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

Aussiemama wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:Shane tweeting about acacia's remodeling their trailer and to be featured in hgtv AND Kyra retweeting it! lmao Bitch needs to be put in her place.

Of course not, it’s not her work being praised. She should watch acasias video she could learn a thing or two.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

I think when they have a sponsorship part they are always pre recorded. When OK was waiting for a approval because a sponsorship I have always said that they should just pre record that part so they aren’t waiting . You can then put it in any vlog.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

I think when they have a sponsorship part they are always pre recorded. When OK was waiting for a approval because a sponsorship I have always said that they should just pre record that part so they aren’t waiting . You can then put it in any vlog.

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

Aussiemama wrote:

Of course not, it’s not her work being praised. She should watch acasias video she could learn a thing or two.
shankelcus1

Unread post by shankelcus1 »

hi! long time lurker, first time poster. so let me get my thoughts out.
Why do they make it seem like such a big deal when one parent stays home with all three with no help? Do they not realize in most situations, one of the parents has to leave for work at least 5 days a week, and that most people don't have nannies or live in grandmas? These boys seem relatively easy to care for! Also, LEAVE THE HOUSE!!!! There is SOOO much to do in Orlando!! I live in NJ and my daughter leaves the house more in the dead of winter than those boys do!
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Keren take notice! Someone who actually has taste and can put together a house that flows rather than just piecing together random crap from Target, Home Goods and Pottery Barn or a Joann gaines inspo. Notice the unique, one of a kind pieces? The cohesive feeling throughout without being matchy matchy? Keren, not everyone has the eye for decorating. That's why u hire someone who does

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
satanas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by satanas »

Concerning her racist ass. you dont have to be lynching ppl, outspokenly calling people slurs in public to be racist..come on. You can be married outside your race and still be a fucking bigot! I hate the rhetoric of " i have a black/ latino/asian friend. Im married to a black/latino/asian person how can i be racist?.if that how you think you are fetishizing their race and fetishizing mixed kids .GROSS

This bitch out here calling her kids eyes "chinky "...those words have been used against asian populations for years. ostracizing them. shes so fucking dumb she doesnt know her as a white woman is perpetuating the usage of this word , normalizing it! sure anybody can say anything they want it'syour fucking right but know people are gonna call your racist ass out.

I've always felt keren was a bigot, she interacts ZERO with Khoas family..i remember that thanksgiving where she refused to hang with them and went home early claming her head hurt and she called them loud and it wasn't just cause she and khoas mom didnt like each other .
also she always has something against vietnamese food ..she like pho but you can tell her picky-eater-i-only-like-chicken-tenders ass get disgusted at the sight of new food and i know its rooted to some deep seeded bigotry.
If you are a picky eater and older than 20 ...do yourself a favor and wonder why. STOP BEING A LAME
2494Xx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 2494Xx »

satanas wrote:This bitch out here calling her kids eyes "chinky "...those words have been used against asian populations for years. ostracizing them. shes so fucking dumb she doesnt know her as a white woman is perpetuating the usage of this word , normalizing it! sure anybody can say anything they want it'syour fucking right but know people are gonna call your racist ass out.
Reading this made me think...

What if the kids are older and get made fun of for being “chinks” or having “chinky eyes” and it hurts their feelings. We all know kids can be cruel sometimes. Now imagine if they go back and see the old vlogs and their OWN MOTHER is calling them chinky eyes too? How hurtful and messed up would that be???

Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

I gasped when she said “chinky” eyes but Khoa didn’t even seem to be bothered by that. Maybe he says it too?

Return to “KKandBabyJ”