KhoaTakeTheCreditCardAway | KKandBabyJ | Part 41

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KhoaTakeTheCreditCardAway | Part 41

Unread post by UsedToCould »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 308b44.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... e2e0c5.png[/img]

She’s so selfish! She doesn’t even have enough followers to be verified. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notreal5 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... c48b58.png[/img]

Found this in the comments

Jessie212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jessie212 »

UsedToCould wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 308b44.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... e2e0c5.png[/img]

She is selfish. Acts like she’s a damn celebrity and should be bowed down to. So annoying how someone has an entire Instagram dedicated to what she wears too. She doesn’t even dress up. Very rarely will she wear something cute. She never even does her hair.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

UsedToCould wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 308b44.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... e2e0c5.png[/img]

I don't know how many people you need to be verified, but Tyson Gardner (from Gardner Quad Squad) just got verified on IG and he only has 49K followers. And he's the biggest piece of scum on the planet, LOL. I'm sure Karen will love reading that, hahaha.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Why does she want to be verified? are her racist hashtags popular or she wants to normalize it? I can't wait for her downfall and people start calling out her entitled saggy ass
Last edited by Whateverumean on Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Such a deluded, narcissistic attention whore.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:

I don't know how many people you need to be verified, but Tyson Gardner (from Gardner Quad Squad) just got verified on IG and he only has 49K followers. And he's the biggest piece of scum on the planet, LOL. I'm sure Karen will love reading that, hahaha.

I have seen people verified at 18k. Not sure it has anything to do with followers.

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It used to be about how many followers you had and your instagram presence.

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... ea091b.png[/img]

I could get my own account verified if I wanted to. She’s such a twat. Just send in the stuff, Keren.

kkneedstogoaway
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kkneedstogoaway »

shankelcus1 wrote:hi! long time lurker, first time poster. so let me get my thoughts out.
Why do they make it seem like such a big deal when one parent stays home with all three with no help? Do they not realize in most situations, one of the parents has to leave for work at least 5 days a week, and that most people don't have nannies or live in grandmas? These boys seem relatively easy to care for! Also, LEAVE THE HOUSE!!!! There is SOOO much to do in Orlando!! I live in NJ and my daughter leaves the house more in the dead of winter than those boys do!
exactly!! it's not a huge accomplishment at all, it's being a freaking PARENT. my dad was always the stay at home parent while my mom worked, and he took care of my brother and i alone FIVE DAYS A WEEK without hassle starting in the baby years (we're only twenty-two months apart too). it comes with the territory and is nothing to brag about, especially since kk don't even work outside the house *eye roll*

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:

If you are representing a team / brand / business or have a shit ton of followers you get verified. Idk why she isn’t verified but Instagram probably denies her bc you can apply. My friends brother plays for the NFL and has 300 followers and is verified :D lol
lestalk215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lestalk215 »

I was about to post this with a screenshot LOL

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
homegirljenn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by homegirljenn »

I kind of hope she does get verified and then people can report her racist and horrible hashtags on her earlier photos and get a reality check for what she says

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Well fun thing is Blippi is telling her the answer to her demand

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
pastel

Unread post by pastel »

I've been traveling for work and haven't had the time to read all of the posts here so I'm sorry if this has already been said, but did Olay do ANY research before sponsoring Keren? No judgment/shame towards people with problematic skin, but if that's the new face of Olay....I'll pass.

The 'single parent' vlog title is ridiculous. I was a single parent for a couple years and there was no nonnie and taylor and brand deals. It was me working my ass off, going to school and working 2 jobs and barely seeing my kid so I could afford to keep a roof over our head. Khoa got to play with his kids all day.

The chinky eye comment was so uncalled for, but her response was even worse. "I wanted my kids to be half asian, racist my ass." Maybe it's because I work closely with PR, but her public responses are anything but "wholesome family vlogging" branded. The on-brand response would have been, "Chinky eye was a poor word choice, and I apologize for my ignorance. I am now aware that it is a derogatory word and has caused pain for many, including some of those who support and value our channel, and I truly apologize. It won't happen again." I would have respected that more than her unintelligent "my ass ain't racist" drivel. Maybe the brands she represents should be aware of her opinion on that racist term.
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

As an Asian, I gasped when she called her own children those derogatory slurs. I was called many slurs by bullies growing up as an Asian in a mostly white community. How sad that they live with a bully - their own mother. :( She keeps posting how she thinks her children have blonde hair and blue eyes, calls her kids racist slurs, etc. These kids are going to have the worst self image problems and difficulty accepting themselves. I can't say I'd be surprised. Even their own mother can't accept the way they are.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
sailorscout123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sailorscout123 »

I watched them for the first time in like a week and a half and that front room looks so tacky to me. The vlogs are repetitive. Can Keren pick up a hobby that isn’t shopping?? Like maybe wanting to spend time with her kids?

satanas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by satanas »

Febe wrote:I gasped when she said “chinky” eyes but Khoa didn’t even seem to be bothered by that. Maybe he says it too?
Pretty sure he's used to her all her racial microaggressions. I can't even imagine what kinda stuff he lets slide cause it's so normalized in that household!
Also imagine if he were to say something . Imagine her reaction...like someone above me said shes never gonna be like " oh , my bad that kinda sounds awful. ill stop" it will turn into a fight where her lil fragile feelings are hurt and Khoa is the bad, intolerant guy ....I wanna see her, i DARE her to say " CHINKY" in FRONT OF ALL KHOAS FAMILY since is so normal and she means no harm. go ahead do it and record it!
Also "tokenism" is thing guys...if khoa surrounded himself by lots of white folks who will says shit likes this and even married one all to try to fit in...well, he MADE HIS BED!

post about her stupid non existent errands. all this youtuber moms are like " IM SO BUSY TODAY ...I GOTTA GO TO TARGET AND GET SO AND SO". What is it about Target that got all these women hobbyless , depressed and fucking empty. I know shopping excessively fills a void but jfc don't try to make it sound like it's vital errand. yall said it and yall right ! PICK A HOBBY
satanas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by satanas »

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST

Also i know i sound VERY highty mighty in my posts ,i know myself i had some awful questionable behavior growing up. Being insensitive to other people and other races all up to HS years but you GROW and look back and see how bad it is. ACKNOWLEDGING YOU WERE/ARE TOXIC is the first step for growth ! Nobody is free from learnt awful indoctrinated practices like racism but it takes almost nothing to unlearn those. But here we are ...seeing how Keren used slurs 10 years ago (her ig photos) and here she is in 2018 saying slurs again. DO BETTER ,GIRL. You measure growth by popping kids out, that's how you know you are an adult ? SAD
Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

The combination of her throwing around slurs and obsession with blonde hair + blue eyes is.... interesting

Return to “KKandBabyJ”