• Advertisement

OKBandaidBaby | Part 24

Re: OKBandaidBaby | Part 24

Postby chloe6124 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:59 am

Looks like she went on a twitter rant about the comments she saw about her dad.

One of her twitter posts look like she is throwing shade at Oscars Dad and step mom. She is talking about people we see in the vlogs are sometimes using them. That Korina and Kyra’s father are the only two to ever call and talk to the kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Whateverumean » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:08 am

I don’t see any shade thrown at them unless they’re active on Twitter(which I don’t think they are) and oscars dad is mostly speaks Spanish. If Kyra doesn’t want to learn or oscar doesn’t want to teach his kids, how do you expect them to communicate?
Whateverumean
Gossiper

Postby Steps_to_STFU » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:10 am

She is so stupid. What father would be proud his high school drop out daughter has popped out a kid every other year.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
True Gossiper

Postby kerenkrazyeyes » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:10 am

satanas wrote:LMFAO I've never liked Kyra's dad...he seems like a grumpy simple boring (not to mention ugly )guy but did yall see how she revealed her pregnancy she was only looking at the wife and not her dad ? AT ALL! Dad didnt even hug her
Seems like she tries to have a relationship with him by visiting him in that dingy cabin/trailer they rent but it never works...the act like strangers and like they are uncomfortable around each other , he always looks done with her and if my dad were to look me at that I will def cut him loose. like you are offering ZERO TO MY LIFE, . I dont need negativity ...guess thats the reason why she didnt tell him about alaya when she found out about her and he found out on youtube. ...cause look at his reaction BLAND . BORING. if you mad dad, if you mad about about her being a baby machine BE MAD SHOW THAT YOU ARE MAD show anything....but im sure he's one of those old school men that believes showing emotions is only for women or gay

if the user "kerenkrazyeyes " is reading this EVERYTIME I LOOK AT YOUR PROFILE PIC AND THEN YOUR USER NAME I BUST OUT LAUGHING . too funny !
I love that shot of her, such a delusional twat

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
kerenkrazyeyes
Talker

Postby rottiemama » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:15 am

satanas wrote:LMFAO I've never liked Kyra's dad...he seems like a grumpy simple boring (not to mention ugly )guy but did yall see how she revealed her pregnancy she was only looking at the wife and not her dad ? AT ALL! Dad didnt even hug her
Seems like she tries to have a relationship with him by visiting him in that dingy cabin/trailer they rent but it never works...the act like strangers and like they are uncomfortable around each other , he always looks done with her and if my dad were to look me at that I will def cut him loose. like you are offering ZERO TO MY LIFE, . I dont need negativity ...guess thats the reason why she didnt tell him about alaya when she found out about her and he found out on youtube. ...cause look at his reaction BLAND . BORING. if you mad dad, if you mad about about her being a baby machine BE MAD SHOW THAT YOU ARE MAD show anything....but im sure he's one of those old school men that believes showing emotions is only for women or gay

if the user "kerenkrazyeyes " is reading this EVERYTIME I LOOK AT YOUR PROFILE PIC AND THEN YOUR USER NAME I BUST OUT LAUGHING . too funny !

Hmm, I respect your opinion bc we honestly don’t know either way but I see things completely different. Kyra and her Dad seem to have a great relationship! They see each other all the time and it was her Dad who raised to when her mom was going through a hard time.

But let’s be honest, Kyra didn’t seem like a “joy” to raise. She said herself that she was hanging out with the wrong crowd; drinking, doing drugs and dropped out of school. She got knocked up by a guy she was only casually dating for a few months, they moved to MT and got famous on YT. I’m sure her Dad thinks logically and knows this YT career might not last forever and here they are buying house after house, new cars, toys, trips and TWO more pregnancies by a guy who refuses to propose to her. I’m sure her Dad sees a totally different side of things than we see and we all think they’re dumb and not prepared. How often do you think she takes her Dad’s advice on things? There’s a reason why she’s always scared to disappoint him. He’s her Dad! He loves her, he will always love her but that doesn’t mean he has to love all her decisions.

Idk, maybe I’m biased bc I was raised by only my Dad so I understand that unique relationship a little different.

Let’s not forget the camera aspect too. I mean, Khoa’s mom Ba Noi made the worlds best face when she found out they were pg with their 3rd in 3 years!
rottiemama
Informer

Postby pastel » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:16 am

I can't speak for Kyra's dad but my dad has very similar reactions when he's fed the fuck up. My dad will go silent to keep from losing his mind. I think Kyra's dad probably knew he was being filmed and is someone who didn't want his "real" reaction caught on camera. That and he's probably already told her a million times to stop having kids and knows by now that she and Oscar are simpletons who do whatever the fuck they want. I'd be really disappointed in Kyra if I were her parent. She's 21 and soon she'll have as many kids as she does completed years of High School.

I also wonder if grandma kathy gave a reaction of disapproval and that's why they "can't find the footage."
pastel
Amateur

Postby chloe6124 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:22 am

I want to know who the fake ones are she says she shows in the vlogs. I do not think she talking about Robert and Winter or Kyla. It has to be family. Who are the ones that only wanted to be around them once they got youtube famous.

Just because her dad loves his grandkids does not mean he isn’t disappointed in her. The two are mutually exclusive.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper

Postby Chichi » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:45 am

rottiemama wrote:

Hmm, I respect your opinion bc we honestly don’t know either way but I see things completely different. Kyra and her Dad seem to have a great relationship! They see each other all the time and it was her Dad who raised to when her mom was going through a hard time.

But let’s be honest, Kyra didn’t seem like a “joy” to raise. She said herself that she was hanging out with the wrong crowd; drinking, doing drugs and dropped out of school. She got knocked up by a guy she was only casually dating for a few months, they moved to MT and got famous on YT. I’m sure her Dad thinks logically and knows this YT career might not last forever and here they are buying house after house, new cars, toys, trips and TWO more pregnancies by a guy who refuses to propose to her. I’m sure her Dad sees a totally different side of things than we see and we all think they’re dumb and not prepared. How often do you think she takes her Dad’s advice on things? There’s a reason why she’s always scared to disappoint him. He’s her Dad! He loves her, he will always love her but that doesn’t mean he has to love all her decisions.

Idk, maybe I’m biased bc I was raised by only my Dad so I understand that unique relationship a little different.

Let’s not forget the camera aspect too. I mean, Khoa’s mom Ba Noi made the worlds best face when she found out they were pg with their 3rd in 3 years!
Plus her dad is 100% aware of the dysfunction in Kyra and Oscar's relationship. Their off camera fighting. The one-sided nature of the relationship. One dreams of an engagement while the other is barely content with even the current relationship, and the most fun Oscar has is when hanging out with Robert. Her dad's bigger worry might be concern for the future..Once YT ends. Kyra still has limited educstion and hasn't made much progress with online schooling. Couldn't get a job and earn an income to raise the 3 kids on their own. I think he knows that she's ill prepared to raise 3 kids alone. He knows why Kyla is there, and that Kyra could never manage without her or Sydney. Kyra too knows all these things and has voiced her anxiety over asking someone else to babysit 3 of her kids as 2 is already a handful. They have also accumulated so much debt in the past year. Any sane parent would be worried.

Corinna too might have been excited then, But now in the wake of her own divorce and realising that she can't herself afford a 3-4 bedroom home on a single income, might have a change of heart.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
Chichi
Gossiper

Postby Whateverumean » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:51 am

chloe6124 wrote:I want to know who the fake ones are she says she shows in the vlogs. I do not think she talking about Robert and Winter or Kyla. It has to be family. Who are the ones that only wanted to be around them once they got youtube famous.

Just because her dad loves his grandkids does not mean he isn’t disappointed in her. The two are mutually exclusive.

For someone who doesn’t like to make assumptions you sure like to pin it on oscars dad and his family.
Whateverumean
Gossiper

Postby chloe6124 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:03 pm

Whateverumean wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:I want to know who the fake ones are she says she shows in the vlogs. I do not think she talking about Robert and Winter or Kyla. It has to be family. Who are the ones that only wanted to be around them once they got youtube famous.

For someone who doesn’t like to make assumptions you sure like to pin it on oscars dad and his family.

I wasn’t. But when she says her father and Korina are the only ones that call how does that make Oscars Dad and step mom look.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper

Postby chloe6124 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:06 pm

Is Kyla also a high school drop out? It’s funny when she said that she wants a kid by 25. When she can’t even afford a place on her own with no ambition. I was just wondering is she waiting for a man to come and take care of her.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper

Postby Whateverumean » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:14 pm

chloe6124 wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:

I wasn’t. But when she says her father and Korina are the only ones that call how does that make Oscars Dad and step mom look.

Then what about Kyra’s stepmom, grandma Kathy, grandpa, kyra’s Mom, her brother, her uncles from the camping trip? They’ve all been in the vlogs and none of them call regularly. So stop making assumptions
Whateverumean
Gossiper

Postby Coco_ » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:45 pm

Whateverumean wrote:I don’t see any shade thrown at them unless they’re active on Twitter(which I don’t think they are) and oscars dad is mostly speaks Spanish. If Kyra doesn’t want to learn or oscar doesn’t want to teach his kids, how do you expect them to communicate?
wrong he speaks pretty good english.. the part where people think he’s using them or if kyra thinks he used them LMAO at that he looks pretty wealthy he has a nice big house in california always takes his kids on trips and even has a good job what would he possibly need to use kyra for lol
Coco_
True Gossiper

Postby satanas » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:50 pm

So i was lurking thru Korina's fb trying to find some tea about the divorce but her fb is pretty much private
I found this lil video that has 14 million view and is in spanish called" The story of a father" and it's basically Oscar's " day in the life" video from years ago and its funny cause there's this one scene where Kya and buggy welcome him home and the describe it as " His son and WIFE welcomes him home" lmfao ... yall seen it yet ? maybe im late to this . It's funny cause the are just straight up assuming they are married and i have no issues with people not getting married cause they dont fuck with with that and is their lives... but since Kyra's so desperate and is constantly embarrassing herself with hints about marriage i think it kinda hilarious the irony of it all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[url]https://www.facebook.com/feminamag/videos/1344325405620543/?hc_ref=ARRBax3Rt4vl1zee9C2CXA1GCum0nPnWt57v_v4n3U_0jW_57l22VaD_2jQcRrL_UsA&__xts__[0]=68.ARDPymzgezLAfj9xPHL21U0MoK0Oikvlwzadnn5PmoatN-o-_XUjFjnDAWUnp9uwNYfUOCO-0p6GCZKLuqqjPi9wS5VsG8fhw9E2UhhSHzJr2AsXGhH6Js42oa2k__VKu-TVXQwcL12TZSyyqyYlby2TUevu1fmf79wzij7I2gMdG9HzdSWbGzUFxmPGIK7g_imgn6SYedDB4TgIo08mk_ajxENDrLLurT3TmjA&__tn__=FC-R[/url]

BUT i guess Kyra , Levi and Alaya will never fuckin understand the beauty of this video (cause it is a cute video ) since shes a broad who refuses to bless her kids with the ability to be bilingual . Oscar is guilty too...bunch of idiots, their short sight is gonna be their downfall
Last edited by satanas on Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
satanas
Amateur

Postby Coco_ » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:52 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181021/0f5dd72cbfceae65ac3f52aa11b52843.jpg[/img] nobody’s fault her dads reaction sucked so bad what does she want people to say “wow love your dads reaction he was so happy” he’s a grown man i think he can tell his reaction sucked of course people are going to say something!
Coco_
True Gossiper

Postby rottiemama » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:57 pm

Whateverumean wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:[quote="chloe6124"]I want to know who the fake ones are she says she shows in the vlogs. I do not think she talking about Robert and Winter or Kyla. It has to be family. Who are the ones that only wanted to be around them once they got youtube famous.

Then what about Kyra’s stepmom, grandma Kathy, grandpa, kyra’s Mom, her brother, her uncles from the camping trip? They’ve all been in the vlogs and none of them call regularly. So stop making assumptions[/quote]

That’s who I thought she was talking about too! All of the other people you named seem like they could care less about being on camera. It was Grandma Kathy who took them in when it seemed like they had no where else to go. Oscar’s dad seems very well off; lives in a huge house and has expensive cars, why couldn’t they live with him? I mean, it’s not his responsibility to take care of his son’s baby mama but they do seem stuck up. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if his Dad wasn’t thrilled he ended up with a girl like Kyra. I’m not saying she’s from the “wrong side of the tracks,” but she definitely didn’t come from money like he does.

Did O’s dad even come visit them in MT? It seemed like they came out of nowhere and when they did come around it was super flashy. Expensive vacations and gifts for the kids. For the longest time I thought O didn’t even have a relationship with his Dad and when they did come around, does anyone remember how annoying Andrea used to be. I’m not saying Oscar’s parents are assholes for initially wanting the best for their son but their relationship with Kyra has always seemed off.

Does anyone think there could also be an issue bc Kyra’s white? She doesn’t know Spanish, doesn’t want to know Spanish and has no interest in learning about their culture? They literally said they won’t teach the kids Spanish bc K would feel left out which is the dumbest think I’ve ever heard. I don’t think O’s parents dislike Kyra but maybe it took them longer to come around. Idk tho, after this little rant she went on, they might not be her biggest fan anymore and IF she not talking about them, she should clarify it.
rottiemama
Informer

Postby chloe6124 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:59 pm

Oscar has said he grew up with money and then they lost it all. They had to build their wealth back up.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper

Postby Coco_ » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:02 pm

rottiemama wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:[quote="Whateverumean"][quote="chloe6124"]I want to know who the fake ones are she says she shows in the vlogs. I do not think she talking about Robert and Winter or Kyla. It has to be family. Who are the ones that only wanted to be around them once they got youtube famous.

Then what about Kyra’s stepmom, grandma Kathy, grandpa, kyra’s Mom, her brother, her uncles from the camping trip? They’ve all been in the vlogs and none of them call regularly. So stop making assumptions[/quote]

That’s who I thought she was talking about too! All of the other people you named seem like they could care less about being on camera. It was Grandma Kathy who took them in when it seemed like they had no where else to go. Oscar’s dad seems very well off; lives in a huge house and has expensive cars, why couldn’t they live with him? I mean, it’s not his responsibility to take care of his son’s baby mama but they do seem stuck up. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if his Dad wasn’t thrilled he ended up with a girl like Kyra. I’m not saying she’s from the “wrong side of the tracks,” but she definitely didn’t come from money like he does.

Did O’s dad even come visit them in MT? It seemed like they came out of nowhere and when they did come around it was super flashy. Expensive vacations and gifts for the kids. For the longest time I thought O didn’t even have a relationship with his Dad and when they did come around, does anyone remember how annoying Andrea used to be. I’m not saying Oscar’s parents are assholes for initially wanting the best for their son but their relationship with Kyra has always seemed off.

Does anyone think there could also be an issue bc Kyra’s white? She doesn’t know Spanish, doesn’t want to know Spanish and has no interest in learning about their culture? They literally said they won’t teach the kids Spanish bc K would feel left out which is the dumbest think I’ve ever heard. I don’t think O’s parents dislike Kyra but maybe it took them longer to come around. Idk tho, after this little rant she went on, they might not be her biggest fan anymore and IF she not talking about them, she should clarify it.[/quote] i don’t think there’s any issues with kyra being white.. do oscars dads little kids even speak spanish??
Coco_
True Gossiper

Postby oldschoolmom39 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:13 pm

I don't see what the big deal is about capturing people's reactions. It is their third kid and some people don't care or like to show emotion on camera. My reaction would be much like her dad's lol I would congratulate her and move on the next thing. I could even see her dad being a little concerned since she is only 21 and this is her third kid and will be her third c section.
oldschoolmom39
Informer

Postby Whateverumean » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:21 pm

rottiemama wrote:

Does anyone think there could also be an issue bc Kyra’s white? She doesn’t know Spanish, doesn’t want to know Spanish and has no interest in learning about their culture? They literally said they won’t teach the kids Spanish bc K would feel left out which is the dumbest think I’ve ever heard. I don’t think O’s parents dislike Kyra but maybe it took them longer to come around. Idk tho, after this little rant she went on, they might not be her biggest fan anymore and IF she not talking about them, she should clarify it.

When someone says they don’t assume and talk, it should be applicable in all scenario/ threads otherwise they’re called hypocrites.

Here all of us are assuming its someone who’s been in the vlogs. It could be anyone. Heck! It could’ve been that Megan girl as someone asked on twitter. Her rant sounded more like someone took/taking advantage of them, to me.
Whateverumean
Gossiper

Postby chloe6124 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:23 pm

Whateverumean wrote:
rottiemama wrote:

When someone says they don’t assume and talk, it should be applicable in all scenario/ threads otherwise they’re called hypocrites.

Here all of us are assuming its someone who’s been in the vlogs. It could be anyone. Heck! It could’ve been that Megan girl as someone asked on twitter. Her rant sounded more like someone took/taking advantage of them, to me.

No. Kyra said in her tweet it was ones we have seen in the vlogs.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper

Postby beth » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:23 pm

rottiemama wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:[quote="Whateverumean"][quote="chloe6124"]I want to know who the fake ones are she says she shows in the vlogs. I do not think she talking about Robert and Winter or Kyla. It has to be family. Who are the ones that only wanted to be around them once they got youtube famous.

Does anyone think there could also be an issue bc Kyra’s white? She doesn’t know Spanish, doesn’t want to know Spanish and has no interest in learning about their culture? They literally said they won’t teach the kids Spanish bc K would feel left out which is the dumbest think I’ve ever heard. I don’t think O’s parents dislike Kyra but maybe it took them longer to come around. Idk tho, after this little rant she went on, they might not be her biggest fan anymore and IF she not talking about them, she should clarify it.[/quote]That's a stupid excuse not to teach a baby spanish especially with that being a part of their roots. We are white and we are teaching our two year old English and spanish why because we feel like its so important to learn and he may need it when she is grown up.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
beth
Amateur

Postby YouTubeIdiots101 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:25 pm

Not a regular watcher, but I'm just so confused by the relationships within the family. What's the deal with Kyra's mom? Did she even meet Levi or Alaya and has she ever been in the vlogs? I'm so sorry if this has been answered a million times, but I just can't ever figure anything out :-o
YouTubeIdiots101
True Gossiper

Postby d4865 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:11 pm

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Not a regular watcher, but I'm just so confused by the relationships within the family. What's the deal with Kyra's mom? Did she even meet Levi or Alaya and has she ever been in the vlogs? I'm so sorry if this has been answered a million times, but I just can't ever figure anything out :-o

She’s met Alaya once and Levi a few times.
Kyras not so close with her Mom and she is with her Dad, Step Mom and Korina. She had a pretty tough childhood with her Mom so she moved out to LA to be with her Dad.
d4865
Informer

Postby Steps_to_STFU » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:41 pm

rottiemama wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:

Does anyone think there could also be an issue bc Kyra’s white? She doesn’t know Spanish, doesn’t want to know Spanish and has no interest in learning about their culture? They literally said they won’t teach the kids Spanish bc K would feel left out which is the dumbest think I’ve ever heard. I don’t think O’s parents dislike Kyra but maybe it took them longer to come around. Idk tho, after this little rant she went on, they might not be her biggest fan anymore and IF she not talking about them, she should clarify it.[/quote]The fact that Oscar would not teach his children Spanish because the uneducated braindead simpleton he is fucking doesn't wanna feel left out and has no want to learn is ridiculous. If I were his family and the nobody didn't want my grandchildren educated in our culture I wouldn't like her either.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
True Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to OKBaby