OKBandaidBaby | Part 24

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: OKBandaidBaby | Part 24

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Is Kyla also a high school drop out? It’s funny when she said that she wants a kid by 25. When she can’t even afford a place on her own with no ambition. I was just wondering is she waiting for a man to come and take care of her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Whateverumean »

chloe6124 wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:I want to know who the fake ones are she says she shows in the vlogs. I do not think she talking about Robert and Winter or Kyla. It has to be family. Who are the ones that only wanted to be around them once they got youtube famous.

Just because her dad loves his grandkids does not mean he isn’t disappointed in her. The two are mutually exclusive.

For someone who doesn’t like to make assumptions you sure like to pin it on oscars dad and his family.
I wasn’t. But when she says her father and Korina are the only ones that call how does that make Oscars Dad and step mom look.

Then what about Kyra’s stepmom, grandma Kathy, grandpa, kyra’s Mom, her brother, her uncles from the camping trip? They’ve all been in the vlogs and none of them call regularly. So stop making assumptions
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Whateverumean wrote:I don’t see any shade thrown at them unless they’re active on Twitter(which I don’t think they are) and oscars dad is mostly speaks Spanish. If Kyra doesn’t want to learn or oscar doesn’t want to teach his kids, how do you expect them to communicate?
wrong he speaks pretty good english.. the part where people think he’s using them or if kyra thinks he used them LMAO at that he looks pretty wealthy he has a nice big house in california always takes his kids on trips and even has a good job what would he possibly need to use kyra for lol
satanas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by satanas »

So i was lurking thru Korina's fb trying to find some tea about the divorce but her fb is pretty much private
I found this lil video that has 14 million view and is in spanish called" The story of a father" and it's basically Oscar's " day in the life" video from years ago and its funny cause there's this one scene where Kya and buggy welcome him home and the describe it as " His son and WIFE welcomes him home" lmfao ... yall seen it yet ? maybe im late to this . It's funny cause the are just straight up assuming they are married and i have no issues with people not getting married cause they dont fuck with with that and is their lives... but since Kyra's so desperate and is constantly embarrassing herself with hints about marriage i think it kinda hilarious the irony of it all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/feminamag/vide ... _tn__=FC-R

BUT i guess Kyra , Levi and Alaya will never fuckin understand the beauty of this video (cause it is a cute video ) since shes a broad who refuses to bless her kids with the ability to be bilingual . Oscar is guilty too...bunch of idiots, their short sight is gonna be their downfall
Last edited by satanas on Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... b52843.jpg[/img] nobody’s fault her dads reaction sucked so bad what does she want people to say “wow love your dads reaction he was so happy” Image he’s a grown man i think he can tell his reaction sucked of course people are going to say something!
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Whateverumean wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
Whateverumean wrote: For someone who doesn’t like to make assumptions you sure like to pin it on oscars dad and his family.
I wasn’t. But when she says her father and Korina are the only ones that call how does that make Oscars Dad and step mom look.

Then what about Kyra’s stepmom, grandma Kathy, grandpa, kyra’s Mom, her brother, her uncles from the camping trip? They’ve all been in the vlogs and none of them call regularly. So stop making assumptions
That’s who I thought she was talking about too! All of the other people you named seem like they could care less about being on camera. It was Grandma Kathy who took them in when it seemed like they had no where else to go. Oscar’s dad seems very well off; lives in a huge house and has expensive cars, why couldn’t they live with him? I mean, it’s not his responsibility to take care of his son’s baby mama but they do seem stuck up. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if his Dad wasn’t thrilled he ended up with a girl like Kyra. I’m not saying she’s from the “wrong side of the tracks,” but she definitely didn’t come from money like he does.

Did O’s dad even come visit them in MT? It seemed like they came out of nowhere and when they did come around it was super flashy. Expensive vacations and gifts for the kids. For the longest time I thought O didn’t even have a relationship with his Dad and when they did come around, does anyone remember how annoying Andrea used to be. Image I’m not saying Oscar’s parents are assholes for initially wanting the best for their son but their relationship with Kyra has always seemed off.

Does anyone think there could also be an issue bc Kyra’s white? She doesn’t know Spanish, doesn’t want to know Spanish and has no interest in learning about their culture? They literally said they won’t teach the kids Spanish bc K would feel left out which is the dumbest think I’ve ever heard. I don’t think O’s parents dislike Kyra but maybe it took them longer to come around. Idk tho, after this little rant she went on, they might not be her biggest fan anymore and IF she not talking about them, she should clarify it.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oscar has said he grew up with money and then they lost it all. They had to build their wealth back up.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

rottiemama wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

That’s who I thought she was talking about too! All of the other people you named seem like they could care less about being on camera. It was Grandma Kathy who took them in when it seemed like they had no where else to go. Oscar’s dad seems very well off; lives in a huge house and has expensive cars, why couldn’t they live with him? I mean, it’s not his responsibility to take care of his son’s baby mama but they do seem stuck up. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if his Dad wasn’t thrilled he ended up with a girl like Kyra. I’m not saying she’s from the “wrong side of the tracks,” but she definitely didn’t come from money like he does.

Did O’s dad even come visit them in MT? It seemed like they came out of nowhere and when they did come around it was super flashy. Expensive vacations and gifts for the kids. For the longest time I thought O didn’t even have a relationship with his Dad and when they did come around, does anyone remember how annoying Andrea used to be. Image I’m not saying Oscar’s parents are assholes for initially wanting the best for their son but their relationship with Kyra has always seemed off.

Does anyone think there could also be an issue bc Kyra’s white? She doesn’t know Spanish, doesn’t want to know Spanish and has no interest in learning about their culture? They literally said they won’t teach the kids Spanish bc K would feel left out which is the dumbest think I’ve ever heard. I don’t think O’s parents dislike Kyra but maybe it took them longer to come around. Idk tho, after this little rant she went on, they might not be her biggest fan anymore and IF she not talking about them, she should clarify it.
i don’t think there’s any issues with kyra being white.. do oscars dads little kids even speak spanish??
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

I don't see what the big deal is about capturing people's reactions. It is their third kid and some people don't care or like to show emotion on camera. My reaction would be much like her dad's lol I would congratulate her and move on the next thing. I could even see her dad being a little concerned since she is only 21 and this is her third kid and will be her third c section.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

rottiemama wrote:

When someone says they don’t assume and talk, it should be applicable in all scenario/ threads otherwise they’re called hypocrites.

Here all of us are assuming its someone who’s been in the vlogs. It could be anyone. Heck! It could’ve been that Megan girl as someone asked on twitter. Her rant sounded more like someone took/taking advantage of them, to me.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Whateverumean wrote:
rottiemama wrote:

When someone says they don’t assume and talk, it should be applicable in all scenario/ threads otherwise they’re called hypocrites.

Here all of us are assuming its someone who’s been in the vlogs. It could be anyone. Heck! It could’ve been that Megan girl as someone asked on twitter. Her rant sounded more like someone took/taking advantage of them, to me.
No. Kyra said in her tweet it was ones we have seen in the vlogs.

beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

rottiemama wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

That's a stupid excuse not to teach a baby spanish especially with that being a part of their roots. We are white and we are teaching our two year old English and spanish why because we feel like its so important to learn and he may need it when she is grown up.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Not a regular watcher, but I'm just so confused by the relationships within the family. What's the deal with Kyra's mom? Did she even meet Levi or Alaya and has she ever been in the vlogs? I'm so sorry if this has been answered a million times, but I just can't ever figure anything out :-o
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Not a regular watcher, but I'm just so confused by the relationships within the family. What's the deal with Kyra's mom? Did she even meet Levi or Alaya and has she ever been in the vlogs? I'm so sorry if this has been answered a million times, but I just can't ever figure anything out :-o
She’s met Alaya once and Levi a few times.
Kyras not so close with her Mom and she is with her Dad, Step Mom and Korina. She had a pretty tough childhood with her Mom so she moved out to LA to be with her Dad.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

rottiemama wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

The fact that Oscar would not teach his children Spanish because the uneducated braindead simpleton he is fucking doesn't wanna feel left out and has no want to learn is ridiculous. If I were his family and the nobody didn't want my grandchildren educated in our culture I wouldn't like her either.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Caitlynstew23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Caitlynstew23 »

I don't think they have an issue with Kyra being white. I think the problem is her lack of interest in their culture. The only time those kids seem to be Mexican is their birthday. Every other day of the year they're just American. And if I was Oscar's family I would be mad if my grandchildren were being deprived of their culture because of Kyra. Just because she has no culture (not because she's American) doesn't mean the kids can't. I remember a video of Korina singing in Spanish in the car with her kids and Levi and Kyra. They all seemed to have fun except for Kyra, she's so ignorant. I remember Kyra also saying that who she married had to be Hispanic. Why do you want someone Hispanic if you don't care for their culture?

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Caitlynstew23 wrote:I don't think they have an issue with Kyra being white. I think the problem is her lack of interest in their culture. The only time those kids seem to be Mexican is their birthday. Every other day of the year they're just American. And if I was Oscar's family I would be mad if my grandchildren were being deprived of their culture because of Kyra. Just because she has no culture (not because she's American) doesn't mean the kids can't. I remember a video of Korina singing in Spanish in the car with her kids and Levi and Kyra. They all seemed to have fun except for Kyra, she's so ignorant. I remember Kyra also saying that who she married had to be Hispanic. Why do you want someone Hispanic if you don't care for their culture?

When Oscar’s Abuela was around for example. She was talking and Kyra whinged about not knowing more than a word or two.

Why wouldn’t you learn? Sit with the kids and use the Babble app. My then 8 year old taught himself basic conversational Spanish using an app. It’s not hard. Then she wouldn’t have to bitch and whine about it.
The main benefit being that the kids are being taught at least a snippet of their culture.

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Caitlynstew23 wrote:I don't think they have an issue with Kyra being white. I think the problem is her lack of interest in their culture. The only time those kids seem to be Mexican is their birthday. Every other day of the year they're just American. And if I was Oscar's family I would be mad if my grandchildren were being deprived of their culture because of Kyra. Just because she has no culture (not because she's American) doesn't mean the kids can't. I remember a video of Korina singing in Spanish in the car with her kids and Levi and Kyra. They all seemed to have fun except for Kyra, she's so ignorant. I remember Kyra also saying that who she married had to be Hispanic. Why do you want someone Hispanic if you don't care for their culture?

YES!! You said exactly what I was thinking but unable to put into words! Thank you!!

I didn’t mean it as if they’re some kind of bigots but on his Dad’s side they seem much more immersed in their culture. I’m pretty sure the young kids speak Spanish bc their mom speaks Spanish and they travel to Mexico quite frequently to visit family. Why Kyra would not want her kids to know as much as they can about their heritage makes no sense especially after she claims to have sought out a Mexican man so she could have “Mexican babies.”

I don’t know who’s more ignorant; Kyra or Keren? Image
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

Those kids need to be bilingual considering most of not all of Oscar's family speak Spanish. It won't be so weird for them when they visit Mexico or members of the family who only speak Spanish. They will know what they are saying and be able to engage with them and conversate. Plus it will expand their job prospects when they are older.
dyp7312
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dyp7312 »

rottiemama wrote:

YES!! You said exactly what I was thinking but unable to put into words! Thank you!!

I didn’t mean it as if they’re some kind of bigots but on his Dad’s side they seem much more immersed in their culture. I’m pretty sure the young kids speak Spanish bc their mom speaks Spanish and they travel to Mexico quite frequently to visit family. Why Kyra would not want her kids to know as much as they can about their heritage makes no sense especially after she claims to have sought out a Mexican man so she could have “Mexican babies.”

I don’t know who’s more ignorant; Kyra or Keren? Image
Keren for sure!!! ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”