KhoaTakeTheCreditCardAway | KKandBabyJ | Part 41

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KhoaTakeTheCreditCardAway | Part 41

Unread post by Coco_ »

pastel wrote:I've been traveling for work and haven't had the time to read all of the posts here so I'm sorry if this has already been said, but did Olay do ANY research before sponsoring Keren? No judgment/shame towards people with problematic skin, but if that's the new face of Olay....I'll pass.

The 'single parent' vlog title is ridiculous. I was a single parent for a couple years and there was no nonnie and taylor and brand deals. It was me working my ass off, going to school and working 2 jobs and barely seeing my kid so I could afford to keep a roof over our head. Khoa got to play with his kids all day.

The chinky eye comment was so uncalled for, but her response was even worse. "I wanted my kids to be half asian, racist my ass." Maybe it's because I work closely with PR, but her public responses are anything but "wholesome family vlogging" branded. The on-brand response would have been, "Chinky eye was a poor word choice, and I apologize for my ignorance. I am now aware that it is a derogatory word and has caused pain for many, including some of those who support and value our channel, and I truly apologize. It won't happen again." I would have respected that more than her unintelligent "my ass ain't racist" drivel. Maybe the brands she represents should be aware of her opinion on that racist term.
that wasn’t her response to the “chinky” eye comment she had made recently that was actually her response from 2016 i believe when she was making fun of khoa for being asian in ANOTHER vlog
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

The likelihood of those kids having blonde hair and blue eyes given that they are half Asian is slim to none. I can understand her wanting the kids to have some of her features but using the derogatory words and make the snide comments is not helping her cause any. I just wonder what his family thinks about the comments and references she says.
roxyroller
Informer
Informer

KhoaTakeTheCreditCardAway | Part 41

Unread post by roxyroller »

shankelcus1 wrote:hi! long time lurker, first time poster. so let me get my thoughts out.
Why do they make it seem like such a big deal when one parent stays home with all three with no help? Do they not realize in most situations, one of the parents has to leave for work at least 5 days a week, and that most people don't have nannies or live in grandmas? These boys seem relatively easy to care for! Also, LEAVE THE HOUSE!!!! There is SOOO much to do in Orlando!! I live in NJ and my daughter leaves the house more in the dead of winter than those boys do!
your daughter is a brave soul leaving the house in the winter lol... I used to love playing in the snow but now thinking about it gives me chills lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

oldschoolmom39 wrote:The likelihood of those kids having blonde hair and blue eyes given that they are half Asian is slim to none. I can understand her wanting the kids to have some of her features but using the derogatory words and make the snide comments is not helping her cause any. I just wonder what his family thinks about the comments and references she says.
She doesn't have the guts to utter such in their presence. Ever notice how she's not so careless with her choice of words in Bill or BaNois presence... Ba Noi's hubby is white and neither trashy nor ignorant as Keren

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

There’s bigger youtubers that aren’t even verified on Instagram. That’ll just make her more annoying if she gets that. She’ll think she’s better then everyone else.. even more then she already is. Behind her back Khoa should send in the stuff she get him verified ID DIE. Taylor and Bianca too. That way they can all get it before the Queen does. But most likely someone will kiss her ass and send the stuff in for her.

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:There’s bigger youtubers that aren’t even verified on Instagram. That’ll just make her more annoying if she gets that. She’ll think she’s better then everyone else.. even more then she already is. Behind her back Khoa should send in the stuff she get him verified Image ID DIE. Taylor and Bianca too. That way they can all get it before the Queen does. But most likely someone will kiss her ass and send the stuff in for her.

Even more then she already does*** Image

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

LIVING for everyone hating the useless front room. All the comments are saying it. It really looks awful af. None of the colors match. It looks like the reception area of an office. Everythings just smushed against one wall
And the rest is bare. It looks
So cold and uninviting and like she just tossed random mismatched furniture in there.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Lol someone called out on keren’s narc ass on OKbaby preg reaction video under her comment. :D
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

angelmamma wrote:As an Asian, I gasped when she called her own children those derogatory slurs. I was called many slurs by bullies growing up as an Asian in a mostly white community. How sad that they live with a bully - their own mother. :( She keeps posting how she thinks her children have blonde hair and blue eyes, calls her kids racist slurs, etc. These kids are going to have the worst self image problems and difficulty accepting themselves. I can't say I'd be surprised. Even their own mother can't accept the way they are.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’m so sorry you had face such people <3 all are beautiful in their own way. Just cause she gave them blonde hair and colored eyes doesn’t make them any special. She thinks she’s making them look cute by giving those features but she needs to get over that obsession and narc behavior. I hope those kids don’t get her personality.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

lmao she is one of those people that think having blue eyes and blonde hair makes them so pretty and unique but karen has those two things and she still looks fucked up

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
breYa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by breYa »

Brittanymariex3 wrote:What happened to all of khoas nerf guns? They all of a sudden stopped playing with them. That's quite a bit of money to waste.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KhoaTakeTheCreditCardAway | Part 41

Unread post by Coco_ »

that’s not a 1 yr old swimming underwater that a 1yr old being forced to go underwater with the help of his father nothing impressive about that i have a friend who is 20 shes is a mother to an 8month old that can actually swim without floaties because his mother has him in swim lessons now that’s impressive! but these rich mid 20 year olds can’t put their kids in lessons how sad.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

also i forgot to mention the other night when keren showed herself putting jackson to bed he went down with a sippy cup a 3 year old with a sippy cup for bed is that normal?? my nephew is younger and doesn’t need milk, bottles, or cups to go to sleep.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

why’d she get a new desk for the hall she had the white one that was perfectly fine and then the ugly glass one she could’ve used instead of throwing it to the storage room oops i mean nonnies room
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:LIVING for everyone hating the useless front room. All the comments are saying it. It really looks awful af. None of the colors match. It looks like the reception area of an office. Everythings just smushed against one wall
And the rest is bare. It looks
So cold and uninviting and like she just tossed random mismatched furniture in there.

Wow, all the comments on that vlog are so negative. Glad people are calling her out for the "chinky" comment toon, she has hundreds of thousands of views on her videos and she is teaching ignorant little 12 year olds all the wrong fucking things. Smdh.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Coco_ wrote:that’s not a 1 yr old swimming underwater that a 1yr old being forced to go underwater with the help of his father nothing impressive about that i have a friend who is 20 shes is a mother to an 8month old that can actually swim without floaties because his mother has him in swim lessons now that’s impressive! but these rich mid 20 year olds can’t put their kids in lessons how sad.
Those kids need to be in swim lessons. With them bring around water they should be able to swim. Not only to protect from a accident but just because they have a pool and it’s fun.

My youngest sister also swam without anything at 8 months because of swim lessons. By Jackson’s age she was jumping off diving boards in 8 ft of water with nothing.

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 053f6d.png[/img]

Chick fil a + bento .... seriously? Hire a chef.
kkneedstogoaway
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kkneedstogoaway »

spillingthetea wrote:lmao she is one of those people that think having blue eyes and blonde hair makes them so pretty and unique but karen has those two things and she still looks fucked up

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
oh man that was meeeean Image

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

MexicanMulan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MexicanMulan »

The way Kern slapping Sutton’s back was way too hard. Sutton head-butted Kern for revenge.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”