JesssFam: Babying Addie & Chasing Her Baby Daddy | Part 119

LightlyToasted
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Babying Addie & Chasing Her Baby Daddy | Part

Unread post by LightlyToasted »

Lmfao @ Gabe asking why Addie had a pacifier in the last vlog. Even he’s confused as hell. Couldn’t Jess take it from her while she naps and “lose” it? No reason for her to have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spillthetea »

Ducklings4 wrote:She really needs to stop talking about Ashley and Drake. That can not help relationships down the road.

she did it for the views. that is what everyone wanted her to spill the tea on Drake. which is actually how I got my user name. when it was just her and the kids or her not talking about anything jucy she ranged from 500-1000 live views once she started to spill that tea she got up to 1600 live views. people wanted the tea, that was the only reason they were there and she knew it. Also a reason she pulled the video's after they were done.
she really didn't say much about Ashley until Chris came in and then they said the cheating thing. besides that she just said she doesn't really have a relationship with her and she's a good mom. she did almost give out the sister's name but she couldn't remember it and then thought better of it even if she had remembered.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

When Jess said Adverb "found" that pacifier does she mean in their mess of a house or... the street??? lmao.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Sparklingdee wrote:When Jess said Adverb "found" that pacifier does she mean in their mess of a house or... the street??? lmao.
I’ll kind of defend her on this, we bought pacifiers for my now 19 month old and she never took them, but we never threw them away they just kind of went in the toy box. Occasionally my daughter will find one and put it in her mouth and walk around for like 2 minutes while biting it before spitting it out. So while Jess is a liar about a lot of things, I believe her on this. (Only weird thing is how we’re seeing them for the first time ever now)

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

LightlyToasted wrote:Lmfao @ Gabe asking why Addie had a pacifier in the last vlog. Even he’s confused as hell. Couldn’t Jess take it from her while she naps and “lose” it? No reason for her to have it.

Unpopular opinion (probably) but no two year old needs a paci. It's ridiculous, especially one that hasn't really used one before now. Confiscate it and redirect her attention.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Here4tea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Here4tea »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
LightlyToasted wrote:Lmfao @ Gabe asking why Addie had a pacifier in the last vlog. Even he’s confused as hell. Couldn’t Jess take it from her while she naps and “lose” it? No reason for her to have it.

Unpopular opinion (probably) but no two year old needs a paci. It's ridiculous, especially one that hasn't really used one before now. Confiscate it and redirect her attention.

I call bullshit that she found it, as it’s pink and looks like the biggest size. My kids pediatrician wanted him off the pacifier/bottle by one.

Alicia30
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alicia30 »

Here4tea wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:

I call bullshit that she found it, as it’s pink and looks like the biggest size. My kids pediatrician wanted him off the pacifier/bottle by one.

I’d she got them to try and wean her off the boob.

Here4tea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Here4tea »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]I’d she got them to try and wean her off the boob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I have no doubt that she bought it so addie would leave her boob alone.

Alicia30
Talker
Talker

Here4tea wrote:I call bullshit that she found it, as it’s pink and looks like the biggest size. My kids pediatrician wanted him off the pacifier/bottle by one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]definitely .... she is living for this mommy make over!

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Alicia30 wrote:
Here4tea wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:Unpopular opinion (probably) but no two year old needs a paci. It's ridiculous, especially one that hasn't really used one before now. Confiscate it and redirect her attention.

I didn’t think of that but wow you’re probably right!

spillthetea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spillthetea »

Alicia30 wrote:
Here4tea wrote:I call bullshit that she found it, as it’s pink and looks like the biggest size. My kids pediatrician wanted him off the pacifier/bottle by one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]definitely .... she is living for this mommy make over!

yeah she is shooting for a June Mommy makeover date. I wonder how that will effect Lilia's birthday.
Alicia30
Talker
Talker

spillthetea wrote:
Alicia30 wrote:

definitely .... she is living for this mommy make over!

yeah she is shooting for a June Mommy makeover date. I wonder how that will effect Lilia's birthday.[/quote]if it’s before she is scheduled for it ... most likely just celebrate before hand. It’s princess Lilias birthday so I assume she will try and have the surgery after her birthday.

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Moony wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:When Jess said Adverb "found" that pacifier does she mean in their mess of a house or... the street??? lmao.
I’ll kind of defend her on this, we bought pacifiers for my now 19 month old and she never took them, but we never threw them away they just kind of went in the toy box. Occasionally my daughter will find one and put it in her mouth and walk around for like 2 minutes while biting it before spitting it out. So while Jess is a liar about a lot of things, I believe her on this. (Only weird thing is how we’re seeing them for the first time ever now)

I do believe it happens, when my daughter was about 2 she got into baby stuff while I was going through it and found a bag of pacifiers and took one. I thought it was funny because she never used them and to see her sucking on it was cute, I took a picture and then took it away. But in Jess's case I don't believe that's what happened. Where did it come from, her kids never used them. I don't think its coincidence that a big pink pacifier shows up after she stopped nursing.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Why redirect Addie and keep her mind busy with trips to the park, books, age-appropriate toys when she can wander around the house aimlessly until she falls asleep with a pacifier? I suspect Addie nursed several times through the night even well past one. If Addie had her own sleep space and they'd done that transition already it would make weaning easier.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

If your kid finds a pacifier after 2 years of not using one, why would you even let them keep it?
Tell them it’s yucky and bin it.

That’s what makes me think she gone and bought them. That and like I said before, it’s the perfect size for her. Big Baby didn’t take a paci as a newborn, why would you buy toddler size ones?
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Personal my niece just turned 2 and she’s only allowed her soos for naps and bedtimes.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I hope she does better with the mommy make over than Bonnie Hoellein has.

melaniieee333
Talker
Talker

Unread post by melaniieee333 »

Claiming Addie 'found' the paci....what kind of a mother lets her kid keep and chew on a paci they just 'found'- most mothers reactions would immediately be 'eww yuck leave it alone' not 'oh yes bring it home darling' I think Jess brought her the Paci but won't admit it...... An almost 2 y/o does not need a Paci but I would have more respect for Mes if she admitted 'Yes I brought Aladdin a paci as a tool to help with weaning'
Really hoping for a tell all book from one of the kids one day.
Wonder is Jess is weirdly attached to amber cause if things worked out with her and gabe she could be carrying Gabes baby. I truly don't think she's quite over Gabe. Gabe did what she should of done which is work, settle down, wait a few years before having a kid.
Synglemama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Synglemama »

shilohjulia wrote:Watched the whole live stream. I actually really liked it. She showed herself laid back and relaxed, having a glass of wine on a Saturday night with a friend over, answering “uncensored” questions but also being a good mom. All in all it made me like her more. She honestly seems like a cool person and fun to be around. Some of the reveals:

-Drake finally pays child support. She had to take him to court. She doesn’t know what he doesn’t for a living. He only pays $300 a month.
-Drake pushed her when she was pregnant. Never let her do anything. Encouraged her to dye her hair blond because that’s what he liked. Didn’t show up to sign Landen’s birth certificate but she put his name on it anyways. She doesn’t talk to him.
-Drake recently showed up to the boys soccer game with his girlfriend and mom and acted like a doting dad, which was weird as fuck to everyone. It was the one time Chris wasn’t at the game.
-Landen doesn’t know that Drake is his dad. The boys all call him Drake. Lilia remembers him.
-Jess lost her virginity “too young”
-Jess doesn’t and has never smoked pot.
-Alyna doesn’t really see her dad, and she cries when she has to visit his family.
-Jess doesn’t regret her relationship with Drake because he showed her a negative side of life, and she was forever changed. She says getting over a heartbreak is a day at a time, and that you’ll get thru it. Landen’s pregnancy was the hardest emotionally but the twins were the hardest physically. She never wanted twins.
-she wants to have the mommy makeover (tummy tuck and boob job) in June.
-Chris walked in on Ashley cheating in his house with his kids there. He has no relationship with her other than co-parenting.
-he refused to talk about his mom and their relationship.
-Jess likes to be spanked in the bedroom
-they have an active sex life

That’s all i can remember but add on if u remember more!

Her carpet doesn’t match the drapes apparently!

Synglemama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Synglemama »

jesswhytho wrote:I dont believe a fucking thing Jess says. Shes proven time and time again that shes a liar who cant be trusted. We know for a fact that they're lying about Chris walking in on his ex, THERE ARE LITERAL COURT DOCUMENTS WITH THE TRUTH ON THEM. if she would blatantly lie about something like that, when theres actual proof that shes lying than I wouldn't put it past her to lie about anything and everything to make herself look good.
I don’t think I ever hear the real story on here. What happened with the knife?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”