• Advertisement

KhoaTakeTheCreditCardAway | Part 41

Re: KhoaTakeTheCreditCardAway | Part 41

Postby ReadingMamaDrama » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:27 pm

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:There’s bigger youtubers that aren’t even verified on Instagram. That’ll just make her more annoying if she gets that. She’ll think she’s better then everyone else.. even more then she already is. Behind her back Khoa should send in the stuff she get him verified ID DIE. Taylor and Bianca too. That way they can all get it before the Queen does. But most likely someone will kiss her ass and send the stuff in for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even more then she already does***

ReadingMamaDrama
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:39 pm

LIVING for everyone hating the useless front room. All the comments are saying it. It really looks awful af. None of the colors match. It looks like the reception area of an office. Everythings just smushed against one wall
And the rest is bare. It looks
So cold and uninviting and like she just tossed random mismatched furniture in there.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby Whateverumean » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:43 pm

Lol someone called out on keren’s narc ass on OKbaby preg reaction video under her comment. :D
Whateverumean
Gossiper

Postby Whateverumean » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:53 pm

angelmamma wrote:As an Asian, I gasped when she called her own children those derogatory slurs. I was called many slurs by bullies growing up as an Asian in a mostly white community. How sad that they live with a bully - their own mother. :( She keeps posting how she thinks her children have blonde hair and blue eyes, calls her kids racist slurs, etc. These kids are going to have the worst self image problems and difficulty accepting themselves. I can't say I'd be surprised. Even their own mother can't accept the way they are.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’m so sorry you had face such people <3 all are beautiful in their own way. Just cause she gave them blonde hair and colored eyes doesn’t make them any special. She thinks she’s making them look cute by giving those features but she needs to get over that obsession and narc behavior. I hope those kids don’t get her personality.
Whateverumean
Gossiper

Postby spillingthetea » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:37 pm

lmao she is one of those people that think having blue eyes and blonde hair makes them so pretty and unique but karen has those two things and she still looks fucked up

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
spillingthetea
True Gossiper

Postby breYa » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:45 pm

Brittanymariex3 wrote:What happened to all of khoas nerf guns? They all of a sudden stopped playing with them. That's quite a bit of money to waste.
breYa
Amateur

KhoaTakeTheCreditCardAway | Part 41

Postby Coco_ » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:53 pm

that’s not a 1 yr old swimming underwater that a 1yr old being forced to go underwater with the help of his father nothing impressive about that i have a friend who is 20 shes is a mother to an 8month old that can actually swim without floaties because his mother has him in swim lessons now that’s impressive! but these rich mid 20 year olds can’t put their kids in lessons how sad.
Coco_
True Gossiper

Postby Coco_ » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:59 pm

also i forgot to mention the other night when keren showed herself putting jackson to bed he went down with a sippy cup a 3 year old with a sippy cup for bed is that normal?? my nephew is younger and doesn’t need milk, bottles, or cups to go to sleep.
Coco_
True Gossiper

Postby Coco_ » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:15 pm

why’d she get a new desk for the hall she had the white one that was perfectly fine and then the ugly glass one she could’ve used instead of throwing it to the storage room oops i mean nonnies room
Coco_
True Gossiper

Postby kerenkrazyeyes » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:17 pm

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:LIVING for everyone hating the useless front room. All the comments are saying it. It really looks awful af. None of the colors match. It looks like the reception area of an office. Everythings just smushed against one wall
And the rest is bare. It looks
So cold and uninviting and like she just tossed random mismatched furniture in there.

Wow, all the comments on that vlog are so negative. Glad people are calling her out for the "chinky" comment toon, she has hundreds of thousands of views on her videos and she is teaching ignorant little 12 year olds all the wrong fucking things. Smdh.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
kerenkrazyeyes
Talker

Postby chloe6124 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:20 pm

Coco_ wrote:that’s not a 1 yr old swimming underwater that a 1yr old being forced to go underwater with the help of his father nothing impressive about that i have a friend who is 20 shes is a mother to an 8month old that can actually swim without floaties because his mother has him in swim lessons now that’s impressive! but these rich mid 20 year olds can’t put their kids in lessons how sad.

Those kids need to be in swim lessons. With them bring around water they should be able to swim. Not only to protect from a accident but just because they have a pool and it’s fun.

My youngest sister also swam without anything at 8 months because of swim lessons. By Jackson’s age she was jumping off diving boards in 8 ft of water with nothing.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper

Postby teahathspilleth » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:26 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181021/fbd7a82787edbb519d5574f79a053f6d.png[/img]

Chick fil a + bento .... seriously? Hire a chef.
teahathspilleth
Informer

Postby kkneedstogoaway » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:28 pm

spillingthetea wrote:lmao she is one of those people that think having blue eyes and blonde hair makes them so pretty and unique but karen has those two things and she still looks fucked up

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
oh man that was meeeean

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
kkneedstogoaway
Amateur

Postby Coco_ » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:36 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181021/f7dfa9c3e07003992f55a2b8bcbaa14c.jpg[/img]
Coco_
True Gossiper

Postby MexicanMulan » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:42 pm

The way Kern slapping Sutton’s back was way too hard. Sutton head-butted Kern for revenge.
MexicanMulan
Amateur

Postby MexicanMulan » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:57 pm

Kern places so much value of Caucasian features on her children that they may grow up to be insecure about not being “white enough”. Why have a Vietnamese fiancé if you basically praise “golden locks”? When Kern gets tired of Khoa the next guy will be white that’s for sure. Kern seems the type to think she’s a “girl boss” that leaves when something better comes around. Khoa is too whipped to leave.
MexicanMulan
Amateur

Postby ReadingMamaDrama » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:33 pm

I’ve never seen Keren hashtag her presets until Rachelle started using the hashtag for her own presets.. today Keren posted a pic on her story with #aspynovardpresets

ReadingMamaDrama
Gossiper

Postby JustWannaGossip » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:58 pm

Coco_ wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181021/f7dfa9c3e07003992f55a2b8bcbaa14c.jpg[/img]
I have a friend who is engaged to a black man and will never say he N word. It’s ignorant. Same as I won’t say anything derogatory about my Hispanic friends. It’s common courtesy and sense.

JustWannaGossip
Informer

Postby Rkp65i » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:17 pm

If Keren was only putting Sutton down for “a minute” why was his light off, rain machine on, all wrapped up tight?

Rkp65i
Extreme Gossiper

Postby MommyOf3KJ09 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:20 pm

Omg she bought another tacky glass desk! Why?? And it has no storage, what a waste of money! I know some ppl are saying this thread title is boring but it's so fitting! She literally can't quit buying useless crap! And why would they do that to Landon poor kid was crying because his mom was trying to get his dad to drown him, please get these kids actual swimming lessons! And why, just why is a 3 year old drinking out of a sippy cup and eating in a high chair, stop babying Prince Jackson! I just can't with today's vlog, and of course still no pumpkin patch! Sutton doesn't have to make a liar out of you Karen, you are a liar! Also why would she get verified she hasn't even posted on Instagram for like a week she is so self righteous it's sickening!
MommyOf3KJ09
Amateur

Postby staceybrax » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:21 pm

chloe6124 wrote:I think when they have a sponsorship part they are always pre recorded. When OK was waiting for a approval because a sponsorship I have always said that they should just pre record that part so they aren’t waiting . You can then put it in any vlog.

Exactly, it makes sense to do it that way. I don’t understand why they try and pretend it all happened on the same day, just say here is a previously recorded sponsorship clip and add it in. People would not care if they were honest.

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby dixoncaroline » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:25 pm

ANOTHER desk? how many desks do you have to buy/sell/give away to realize you don’t do any real work?

dixoncaroline
Amateur

Postby ReadingMamaDrama » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:54 pm

staceybrax wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:I think when they have a sponsorship part they are always pre recorded. When OK was waiting for a approval because a sponsorship I have always said that they should just pre record that part so they aren’t waiting . You can then put it in any vlog.

Exactly, it makes sense to do it that way. I don’t understand why they try and pretend it all happened on the same day, just say here is a previously recorded sponsorship clip and add it in. People would not care if they were honest.

Do the sponsors have to view the whole vlog? Or just the sponsored clip? Because I’d wanna see the whole vlog I was sponsoring before approving it! Who knows what they do/say in the rest of the clips. Even though obviously their sponsors are stupid because she has horrible skin so clearly her crap isn’t working

ReadingMamaDrama
Gossiper

Postby ALeto90 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:49 pm

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:
staceybrax wrote:

Do the sponsors have to view the whole vlog? Or just the sponsored clip? Because I’d wanna see the whole vlog I was sponsoring before approving it! Who knows what they do/say in the rest of the clips. Even though obviously their sponsors are stupid because she has horrible skin so clearly her crap isn’t working

Maybe that’s why she wasn’t in the rest of the vlog!
ALeto90
True Gossiper

Postby Dbwnosey » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:56 pm

Ugh I know it bothers me way more than it should but Jackson eating in that high chair irritates the crap out of me! They need to learn how to say no to Jackson every once in awhile because he’s going to be the one suffering in the long run!

Dbwnosey

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to KKandBabyJ