KhoaTakeTheCreditCardAway | KKandBabyJ | Part 41

MexicanMulan
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KhoaTakeTheCreditCardAway | Part 41

Unread post by MexicanMulan »

Kern places so much value of Caucasian features on her children that they may grow up to be insecure about not being “white enough”. Why have a Vietnamese fiancé if you basically praise “golden locks”? When Kern gets tired of Khoa the next guy will be white that’s for sure. Kern seems the type to think she’s a “girl boss” that leaves when something better comes around. Khoa is too whipped to leave.
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

I’ve never seen Keren hashtag her presets until Rachelle started using the hashtag for her own presets.. today Keren posted a pic on her story with #aspynovardpresets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

I have a friend who is engaged to a black man and will never say he N word. It’s ignorant. Same as I won’t say anything derogatory about my Hispanic friends. It’s common courtesy and sense.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

If Keren was only putting Sutton down for “a minute” why was his light off, rain machine on, all wrapped up tight?

MommyOf3KJ09
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MommyOf3KJ09 »

Omg she bought another tacky glass desk! Why?? And it has no storage, what a waste of money! I know some ppl are saying this thread title is boring but it's so fitting! She literally can't quit buying useless crap! And why would they do that to Landon poor kid was crying because his mom was trying to get his dad to drown him, please get these kids actual swimming lessons! And why, just why is a 3 year old drinking out of a sippy cup and eating in a high chair, stop babying Prince Jackson! I just can't with today's vlog, and of course still no pumpkin patch! Sutton doesn't have to make a liar out of you Karen, you are a liar! Also why would she get verified she hasn't even posted on Instagram for like a week she is so self righteous it's sickening!
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

chloe6124 wrote:I think when they have a sponsorship part they are always pre recorded. When OK was waiting for a approval because a sponsorship I have always said that they should just pre record that part so they aren’t waiting . You can then put it in any vlog.

Exactly, it makes sense to do it that way. I don’t understand why they try and pretend it all happened on the same day, just say here is a previously recorded sponsorship clip and add it in. People would not care if they were honest.

Unread post by Guest »

ANOTHER desk? how many desks do you have to buy/sell/give away to realize you don’t do any real work?

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

staceybrax wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:I think when they have a sponsorship part they are always pre recorded. When OK was waiting for a approval because a sponsorship I have always said that they should just pre record that part so they aren’t waiting . You can then put it in any vlog.

Exactly, it makes sense to do it that way. I don’t understand why they try and pretend it all happened on the same day, just say here is a previously recorded sponsorship clip and add it in. People would not care if they were honest.

Do the sponsors have to view the whole vlog? Or just the sponsored clip? Because I’d wanna see the whole vlog I was sponsoring before approving it! Who knows what they do/say in the rest of the clips. Even though obviously their sponsors are stupid because she has horrible skin so clearly her crap isn’t working Image

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:
staceybrax wrote:

Do the sponsors have to view the whole vlog? Or just the sponsored clip? Because I’d wanna see the whole vlog I was sponsoring before approving it! Who knows what they do/say in the rest of the clips. Even though obviously their sponsors are stupid because she has horrible skin so clearly her crap isn’t working Image

Maybe that’s why she wasn’t in the rest of the vlog!
Dbwnosey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dbwnosey »

Ugh I know it bothers me way more than it should but Jackson eating in that high chair irritates the crap out of me! They need to learn how to say no to Jackson every once in awhile because he’s going to be the one suffering in the long run!

kaygbee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kaygbee »

[quote="Chichi"][quote="ReadingMamaDrama"]I don’t buy her running errands BS. We all know how much she loves vlogging her stupid car trips and store runs... she’s up to something. She had to do something.

I was thinking this too.. in the beginning of the vlog she says it’s 6:30 then cut to khoa and he says Landon is down for his nap & Keren went to the gym. Then when the boys were in the bath they said Landon saw the moon so it was getting dark and she was still gone wonder if she was looking at new houses??

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

Considering they are from Florida they could donate all of that excess furniture and décor that she changes out to victims of Hurricane Michael who are having to start over from scratch and replace all of their household items. I am sure they would appreciate it and be more than happy to display it.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

kkneedstogoaway wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:lmao she is one of those people that think having blue eyes and blonde hair makes them so pretty and unique but karen has those two things and she still looks fucked up

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
oh man that was meeeean Image

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
lol you must be new, i don’t sugar coat anything i say. it’s reality, she is a racist bitch and everyone treats her like she is something special, she is not. the only out of the ordinary thing about her is how obsessed her fiancé is with other women
dyp7312
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dyp7312 »

Dbwnosey wrote:Ugh I know it bothers me way more than it should but Jackson eating in that high chair irritates the crap out of me! They need to learn how to say no to Jackson every once in awhile because he’s going to be the one suffering in the long run!

I agree. 3 years old in a baby high chair is ridiculous. They baby him way too much.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Cak3islif3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cak3islif3 »

dyp7312 wrote:
Dbwnosey wrote:Ugh I know it bothers me way more than it should but Jackson eating in that high chair irritates the crap out of me! They need to learn how to say no to Jackson every once in awhile because he’s going to be the one suffering in the long run!

I agree. 3 years old in a baby high chair is ridiculous. They baby him way too much.

Yeh why put him in the high chair which is for babies when they have them booster seats that they could move onto a dining room chair?!

Jessie212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jessie212 »

Cak3islif3 wrote:
dyp7312 wrote:

Yeh why put him in the high chair which is for babies when they have them booster seats that they could move onto a dining room chair?!

Because he gets whatever he wants. He probably asked to sit in it. Oh you want 2 boosts? Ok whatever you want.
Why is she buying unnecessary shit like that tv stand and another rug for that reception room? I love how she made sure to mention that she loves getting rid of the playroom because there are less toys in living room but then she wants to buy a storage bin now for their toys for the front room? What!?

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

In the description of the single dad vid it says Keren is gone dropping off tax documents. Okay so maybe she met with their accountant or whatever but still, that takes like a hour maybe 2. Still doesn't explain why she was gone all day and didn't vlog it. Do they only have one camera?

Regarding the missing top of the new tv console, wasn't it supposed to be delivered the next day?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Cak3islif3 wrote:
dyp7312 wrote:

I'm just laughing imagining trying to cram my three year old into a high chair and give her a sippy cup, ridiculous

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
aaalex1234567
Informer
Informer

Unread post by aaalex1234567 »

All you have to do is submit a request to be verified lol.... is she dumb?

Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

I wish with all the money karen is spending at decorating shit

She would change the entire house tiles (is this the right english word??) it is so ugly
It looks like it belongs to a bathroom
Maybe some wood floorings (dark) will look SO MUCH better

Also I know it is mean to say about a kid but whatever I feel jackson is evil towards landon like whatever he is scared of he will keep repeating nin stop like a parrot that naynay should do it (like the pie thing and going underwater)

Return to “KKandBabyJ”