HelloSweetie wrote:It was lice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
and of course she is crying about it.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Lots Of Whine With A Side Of Brie. Part

Unread post by ba1006 »

Of course she couldn't miss the New York trip and of course Joel has to go to help her get dressed. Sheesh. Everything is about her. You know what Bonnie? Crying doesn't make you a good mother and Joel is just as bad as you. Get your priorities straight.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I can just imagine the craziness that Bree had to deal with when Bonnie and Joel left.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I do feel bad about the boys crying about being "ugly" though :( I know how cruel kids can be to each other
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I do feel bad about the boys crying about being "ugly" though :( I know how cruel kids can be to each other
She could have treated it though. Do you think she would shave Olivia's head? Not a chance.
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

Why is Cody helping Boston wash his hair??? Isn’t that something parents generally do?
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

ba1006 wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I do feel bad about the boys crying about being "ugly" though :( I know how cruel kids can be to each other
She could have treated it though. Do you think she would shave Olivia's head? Not a chance.

Exactly. All four kids slept together. But Olivia's and Lincoln's holy hair didn't have to be shaved? We have experience with lice as well and always treated it without shaving.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ba1006 wrote:
Oh, I definitely agree. Feel bad for the boys dealing with it, not Bonnie and her "quick fix" so she can run out the door on her trip
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

If Olivia gets the lice, no way she’s going to shave her head. I feel bad for her kids that she just left like that when they were so upset.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

rdt1004 wrote:If Olivia gets the lice, no way she’s going to shave her head. I feel bad for her kids that she just left like that when they were so upset.

Then the fake tears after because she feels bad? Yeah not quite. She's ridiculous. She just didn't want to spend the time combing out their hair and left Bree to deal with the laundry and mess? There is no way as a nanny/assistant would I deal with that BS. Here there are companies that you can hire who will come in and treat your kids hair and comb it, and clean the house. I"m so annoyed I am blocked from posting comments.
KatAce95
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KatAce95 »

Why on Earth did she shave their heads?? she literally said that they did the treatment; you don't have to shave heads if you treat and comb through the hair (I get that sometimes multiple treatments are needed) but then she said that she thought they were all gone. Also if she did shave their heads why weren't they allowed to go to the party? For goodness sake Bonnie get a grip!
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

KatAce95 wrote:Why on Earth did she shave their heads?? she literally said that they did the treatment; you don't have to shave heads if you treat and comb through the hair (I get that sometimes multiple treatments are needed) but then she said that she thought they were all gone. Also if she did shave their heads why weren't they allowed to go to the party? For goodness sake Bonnie get a grip!
She didn't have time to comb through their hair is my guess. Also, like her kid has an itchy head with a rash as a hair stylist how did she not clue into lice? Instead she was annoyed when his hair came home a mess and then she did that whole production washing his hair saying I love you so much. Like he didn't look too convinced.
Peachfish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Peachfish »

What a freaking idiot. Instead of making your kids cry, why not just comb their hair? Jesus, what a train wreck.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Bonnie is ridiculous. Lice is 100% treatable without shaving their heads. I had lice as a child, I helped my SIL a couple of years ago when her SIX kids came from school with lice, nobody had their heads shaved. What happens when Olivia gets lice? Shave her head?
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Goddamn ridiculous. How unfair is it that two out of four kids have to have their head shaved against their will, and she cries because she's the one stressed out. I guarantee you that she's told them in the past while spending all of that time fixing their hair into the styles that she likes, that she's making them cute or handsome or something like that in an effort to get them to sit still. Why else would they equate having no hair with being ugly?

I can't believe there are people in the comments telling Bonnie to be strong and that they will pray for her. What she really needs is a good smack upside the damn head.
Punkincookie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Punkincookie »

Is it that she couldn't cancel her trip or she didn't want to.. Smh

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Punkincookie wrote:Is it that she couldn't cancel her trip or she didn't want to.. Smh

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

I don't follow Bonnie, or any Griffith on instagram but isn't this the trip she went on with Ellie and Jared? At the very least couldn't Ellie help her get dressed and Joel stay home to take care of the lice situation?
Heck, she could have taken Bree to New York and left Joel to take care of the kids.
Denlillehavfrue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Denlillehavfrue »

Shorty02 wrote:Why is Cody helping Boston wash his hair??? Isn’t that something parents generally do?
That part had me shocked, two stay at home parents and a nanny yet the 7 year old brother has to wash his younger brother's hair?
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yup, it was with Ellie and Jared. There is NO reason Ellie and Jared couldn't have handled the Bollie stuff so Bonnie and Joel could stay home, or Ellie could have helped Bonnie get dressed and Joel could have stayed home....also, in Ellie & Jareds vlog Bonnie sure doesn't seem to upset, shes definitely enjoying New York and not worrying much about her distraught children.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Looking at Bonnie through E+Js New York vlog, she does look a lot slimmer, but I don’t see it lasting long considering how lazy she is and how she eats.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”