Nchollywood Part 7

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Pretty sure she was purposefully holding him back to try to make it look like he has problems. Cause as someone mentioned above, since he's been seeing doctors, he's thriving all the sudden.

I still doubt the food allergies. He would not be able to eat the ramen if he was allergic to soy. Or almost all pizza crusts. Or anything I've seen her feeding him. Soy allergy is sooooooo hard. I hate it and I'm anaphalaxis

There is also egg proteins in ramen and pizza crusts as well.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

jellybelly03 wrote:
ReginaGeorge wrote:Her autism update was on insta on the picture of Raine eating a bun but then she deleted or changed it and now the picture says sweet boy instead.....
He's JUST starting to be potty trained now? Most kids are potty trained by 2! She's always holding him back :(
The average potty training age is around 3 these days but she was holding him back purposefully so she doesn’t count because she’s not average lol she’s a lunatic
jellybelly03
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jellybelly03 »

Anyone else notice she made her Instagram account private :rofl: that means she definitely still looks at this forum and she doesn't want people looking at her posts so they can share them on here :lol:

Hi Allyshia ;)
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

jellybelly03 wrote:Anyone else notice she made her Instagram account private :rofl: that means she definitely still looks at this forum and she doesn't want people looking at her posts so they can share them on here :lol:

Hi Allyshia ;)

I was coming here to say that hahah
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

It will probably be public again soon.
Gotta keep up that special needs parent facade.
And she needs the attention and always will
jellybelly03
Amateur
Amateur

Spoink_12 wrote:It will probably be public again soon.
Gotta keep up that special needs parent facade.
And she needs the attention and always will
Oh why of course! This isn't the first time she has made her account private lmao, I think this is like the fifth time she's made it private :lol: and facade is the right word to describe it ;)
jellybelly03
Amateur
Amateur

When she sets her profile to private, it's for attention.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Responsiblemom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Responsiblemom »

She's just freaked Sport Chek is gonna find out the truth. Just like deleting the youtube shit.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

ReginaGeorge wrote:Her autism update was on insta on the picture of Raine eating a bun but then she deleted or changed it and now the picture says sweet boy instead.....
Sensory Issues isn't a real thing lol. Still searching for that diagnosis, eh?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
PGLURK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PGLURK »

twomommies wrote:
Sensory Issues isn't a real thing lol. Still searching for that diagnosis, eh?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Sensory Processing Disorder is absolutely a real thing. Interestingly enough, restrictions during the early years (confinement to high chair, being held back from what peers are doing) and poor pre/post natal care are huge risk factors for it.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
Responsiblemom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Responsiblemom »

Yes, it's absolutely a real thing. Although I question that being the truth in his case, if he was able to go and enjoy the Gay Pride parade in all its loud, colorful, super stimulating glory.

We've also talked about the potty training thing here, because she claimed he was being trained MONTHS ago. 3 isn't all that uncommon. What's interesting for me is that she's claiming she's starting him on it yet again, as if she's looking for attention. If Rainman keeps 'starting' toilet training like this, it's gonna start looking like her high school completion story :corn:
PGLURK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PGLURK »

Most of his (supposed) SPD issues seem to be food related. Which considering she basically never fed the poor guy any real food isn't that surprising. Just like how his 'failure to thrive' went away once she quit veganism, his SPD will lesson once he has something besides formula and applesauce.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
ReginaGeorge
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ReginaGeorge »

Formula, bottles, applesauce, fries, ramen. If that's the only foods you ate, you'd have "food issues" too. She claimed he was delayed for walking but she never took him out of the highchair..... And said he had echolalia aka repeating things when it came to Paw Patrol..... of course he did. That's all he would watch and he was repeating it since she never taught him words. The television did. LOL
jellybelly03
Amateur
Amateur

Responsiblemom wrote:She's just freaked Sport Chek is gonna find out the truth. Just like deleting the youtube shit.
Or any job for that matter, if she ever does find one :lol: Deleting youtube videos isn't gonna do shit, one thing Allyshia can't do is delete these forums and posts about her. Have you ever looked up her name on Google? Look at all the stuff that comes up, how embarrassing :shock: Maybe that explains why she hasn't posted any more new updates (if you follow her on Instagram) saying she got the job, my guess is she didn't get the job at Sport Chek or she didn't get a call back from them. I wonder if Allyshia realizes that employers search people up on Google and Facebook and that it can absolutely affect someone getting hired.
aurora85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aurora85 »

jellybelly03 wrote:
Responsiblemom wrote:She's just freaked Sport Chek is gonna find out the truth. Just like deleting the youtube shit.
Or any job for that matter, if she ever does find one :lol: Deleting youtube videos isn't gonna do shit, one thing Allyshia can't do is delete these forums and posts about her. Have you ever looked up her name on Google? Look at all the stuff that comes up, how embarrassing :shock: Maybe that explains why she hasn't posted any more new updates (if you follow her on Instagram) saying she got the job, my guess is she didn't get the job at Sport Chek or she didn't get a call back from them. I wonder if Allyshia realizes that employers search people up on Google and Facebook and that it can absolutely affect someone getting hired.
She does now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

She probably didn't get hired. And when she makes things public again she'll probably make some stupid post trying to get sympathy saying that she chose not to work there or that they discriminated against her some way or another.
ReginaGeorge
Talker
Talker

She deleted her FB post about the first aid coordinator so that place probably did a Google search and found many reasons to say no.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ellora looks like a happy kid. And she is cute too. I'm so glad her dad and step mom have custody and can give her a normal good life.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ReginaGeorge
Talker
Talker

Too bad Raine doesn't get a chance with anyone else. He's the one suffering the most since he doesn't have any time away. Elora had a bday party and her step mom made a cake for her. It's nice she can have a mostly normal upbringing.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

Spoink_12 wrote:Ellora looks like a happy kid. And she is cute too. I'm so glad her dad and step mom have custody and can give her a normal good life.
Wow, even though I can’t see their faces lol they look like a happy little family judging by ellora’s face!

Return to “nchollywood”