B+F: Relationsh*t Goals (Britneyandbaby) part 55

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

B+F: Relationsh*t Goals (Britneyandbaby) part 55

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Part 54 (although I missed labeling it as such haha) - viewtopic.php?f=212&t=13776
Title credit - KeepingItReal

Britney is still pregnant, Aria isn't filmed as much, Nolan seems to be declining, and Harlow is in terrible 2's mode. Frank is...Frank.
Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
britneyandshady
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: B+F: Relationsh*t Goals (Britneyandbaby) part 55

Unread post by britneyandshady »

Half the vlog was just her and Freenk talking about how bad Banjo's poop smelled. All she eats is cheeze-its and expired Nurture Life meals, of course its rank.
toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

Even if Britney got any form of a degree or cert (which I doubt because she's a chronic liar), it is basically useless now because it's been so long and she's done jack shit with it.

She would pretty much have to go back to school, graduate, and find a job or internship (ANYTHING!!!)

Tbh she should be working towards that after popping out this next paycheck, unless she just plans on breeding for a living till her uterus falls out and escapes to freedom.

It's so disappointing how she turned out. Who knew Teen Mom Britney was when she peaked??? She's been sliding downhill faster and faster.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Bitch wishes she was Keren so badly. lol
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

funkycat123 wrote:Bitch wishes she was Keren so badly. lol
That’s exactly what I thought when I saw her last insta story. Why do we need to see pictures of her lying in bed in her underwear? That’s attention-seeking Keren behavior. Next she’ll be in her bra at Target.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Speaking of her creepy obsession with wanting to be Keren, didn't her hair magically become straight right around the time she started copying Keren? Didn't she claim it was something to do with postpartum? lol I have never heard of hair changing texture especially when it was naturally so curly. I wonder if she lied and now has to get t straightened all the time.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:Speaking of her creepy obsession with wanting to be Keren, didn't her hair magically become straight right around the time she started copying Keren? Didn't she claim it was something to do with postpartum? lol I have never heard of hair changing texture especially when it was naturally so curly. I wonder if she lied and now has to get t straightened all the time.
My hair did actually get curly when I was pregnant with one of my kids. It straightened back out when I started BC again.

That being said, Brit is full of shit 99.99% of the time so...
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Wasnt her hair curly a few weeks ago??
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

iirc, she got that certificate right after Nauxlin was born so 4 years ago

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Silly me I thought the whole medical coding thing was her being smart. I know someone who works from home doing it and only has to go into the office like 4 times a month. So I figured she'd do that part-time from home keeping in the field so when YouTube goes she already has a job she can do while staying home with Nolan.

Then again I never expected her to leave Ean, get knocked up with the first dude she met and all this other bull.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:Speaking of her creepy obsession with wanting to be Keren, didn't her hair magically become straight right around the time she started copying Keren? Didn't she claim it was something to do with postpartum? lol I have never heard of hair changing texture especially when it was naturally so curly. I wonder if she lied and now has to get t straightened all the time.
i´m not defending B but hair can change. I had straight hair. No matter what I tried to have curls it would always straighten out. Few years ago my hair started curling up. I have no idea why. I love it. So it can change.

B is so wanting to be like Keren though
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

It’s probably somewhat straightened itself out because she straightens it every day. It’s possible she gets it chemically straightened, but I hear that it will stay straight until it grows out.

Haulnarse wrote:Wasnt her hair curly a few weeks ago??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

blehhh wrote:
i´m not defending B but hair can change. I had straight hair. No matter what I tried to have curls it would always straighten out. Few years ago my hair started curling up. I have no idea why. I love it. So it can change.

B is so wanting to be like Keren though
She was just at the salon when it straightened out tho:.. coincidence? I doubt it...
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

It wasn't even medical coding, which would be a practical skill. It was medical office administration, which is a job that doesn't even require any kind of education beyond possibly medical terminology. We know full well she can't pronounce anything medical related even after taking that course. It is a worthless certificate.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
milubonita
Talker
Talker

Unread post by milubonita »

I thought her "degree" was Healthcare Administration.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

IMG_6894.jpg
Does Britney not realize who’s means who is....who is name is Scarlett lol.
She really is a dumbass.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

gypsophila wrote:It wasn't even medical coding, which would be a practical skill. It was medical office administration, which is a job that doesn't even require any kind of education beyond possibly medical terminology. We know full well she can't pronounce anything medical related even after taking that course. It is a worthless certificate.
*******I am beating on a dead horse here so skip if not interested**** I obtained a certificate in UNIX once. It involved taking 5 classes. I would go to class/lab Friday evenings for 2 hours and then spend all day Saturday in the lab learning the material for that course. At the end of the day I completed the course. I spent 5 weekends taking the 5 classes. In total I spent about 50 hours to get my certificate. I think Britney did the same type of thing only she did it all online.

In contrast a student pursuing an associate degree will spent at least four 16 week semesters as a full-time student to get that degree. If you are a full-time student, then you are putting in anywhere from 30 or more hours a week to keep up with your coursework; that's why it is so tough to work a job and be a full-time student. So, in 2 weeks, a full-time associate's student will put in more hours of work than I did to get my certificate. There is simply no comparison between an associate degree and a certificate. The two are not comparable at all.

Is a certificate useful? That depends. Mine was because it gave me some specific technical knowledge which helped me on a project. Was Britney's? She never used it so I suspect what she learned is completely out of date and would not be useful to an employer today.*****end of beating on a dead horse***
Barrx2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Barrx2 »

spacekitty wrote:
IMG_6894.jpg
She really is a dumbass.

Lmao who is name is Scarlett

Theodora
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Theodora »

I saw this meme and thought it was frank
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

spacekitty wrote:
IMG_6894.jpg
She really is a dumbass.

She’s so stupid! Lol It looks like she’s trying to sound like Jesss. And since when does her channel have pranks? Is she planning on sticking a broomstick up Franks butt?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”