DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Unread post by amyfalafal »

That bloody video of "ollie saving finn from this crib" (NEST) viral video is going around and some of my friends are sharing it on facebook. Good lord... :roll: "How could this possibly be staged" puuhlease!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

princessanp wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
princessanp wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 888cd4.png[/img]

When Ollie locks Finn in a dark box and holds it shut he’s a sweet sensitive fun little boy with a sense of humor.
When Finn locks Ollie in a box he’s a naughty little boy that needs to spend time out in his room until he learns how to properly treat the golden child.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe I'm reaching here, but he looks evil to me in that picture.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Not at all, he looked evil to me too. Also maybe I’m being dramatic but Bryan repeatedly asks him where Finn is and he insists I DONT KNOW! I know they are playing but even still my kids don’t lie like that...

I wonder if he even knows the difference between truth and lying. They make up so much BS for the vlogs, and I'm betting that they have never really made a distinction between truth and lies to Ollie. He may not even know that lying is wrong.

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

Ollie is just not a cute kid. Finn’s adorable, it just amazes me they came from the same garbage parents

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

princessanp wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 888cd4.png[/img

When Ollie locks Finn in a dark box and holds it shut he’s a sweet sensitive fun little boy with a sense of humor.
When Finn locks Ollie in a box he’s a naughty little boy that needs to spend time out in his room until he learns how to properly treat the golden child.

Wow his face literally made my stomach feel weird. It's terrifying. He is seriously the boy from "the good son"
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Viewingsince2010 wrote:
princessanp wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 888cd4.png[/img

Wow his face literally made my stomach feel weird. It's terrifying. He is seriously the boy from "the good son"
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought that!
And yes, Finn is adorable, yet they act like Ollie is the cutest kid ever, and he's going to be the next McCauley Culkin (speaking of The Good Son) They better be careful what they wish for. He had issues. And Elijah Wood, who was in The Good Son with him, is still working. Ollie isn't going to be a big child star. Just like Bryan isn't going to be a big recording artist.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

How the hell does Missy leave Finn alone to eat breakfast? He's a little boy who could possibly choke on his food, she is the worst mother on the planet! Can she stop putting them in matching clothes for crying out loud - they both look like the twins from Alice in Wonderland - and that's not a compliment! Why do they need to get a new pet? They don't even take care of the one's they already have! Yeah Ollie is def a weird kid - and you can tell his parents are working very hard at training him to copy lines so that he can get auditions for a show on TV really soon - can they be any more desperate? :?
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

I bet they are getting a goat

Bryan’s front tooth looked a lot more gray/darkened in today’s vlog. I know his teeth have been like that forever but for some reason in today’s vlog it was really noticeable and distracting.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 26a28a.jpg[/img]

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Okay so I don't watch these guys much so please someone correct me if I'm wrong. Over the past couple of days:
Ollie spontaneously and on his own decided to dig up his pet fish. His parents thought it was adorable. They went along with it because it's a cute memory. Right. Not scripted. Not weird at all.
Finn's birthday party featured several photos of his brother front and centre
Ollie was encouraged to "play hooky" from school because it's so cool for a 5 yr old to already hate school and want a day off to fool around.
Ollie went to the dentist without being told what would happen at all. In the parking lot, Bryan makes an extremely dramatic remark about how he "can't imagine what it must be like to be a kid who's having all of this crazy dental work right before Halloween"
It's so scary to think that this child really will not be able to tell the difference between what is real and what is a version of real as he grows up. End Rant.
AnonSource
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AnonSource »

Don't know if this has been mentioned before, but maybe they're so desperate for Ollie to become a child star because they know eventually they'll fall on YT and will need his child star money as a back up? Could also be why Bryan is trying much harder than before to make his awful bloody music career work out... need some back up money so they don't end up living in a cardboard box

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

So when Finn had tests on his heart, Bryan couldn't be bothered to go to the appointment, but Ollie has dental work done and Bryan has to be there?!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
melihey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melihey »

crowmtmom78 wrote:So when Finn had tests on his heart, Bryan couldn't be bothered to go to the appointment, but Ollie has dental work done and Bryan has to be there?!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Well I mean as much as I get that you're trying to point out the preference Bryan has for Ollie here, the echography of the heart Finn had to do isn't exactly a procedure as invasive as the dental work Ollie got Image

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Bryan is asking for the kids to get kidnapped. Why the hell would you post them with their school shirts on..

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

No mention by the lumps of the streamys this year. They weren’t even listed in the top. Guess that’s because their baby audience can’t get on the internet to vote only can click play over and over again.

Bryan looks worse all the time.

gatorade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gatorade »

Yay for skipping for school just go to dentist.

NOT

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Bryan was always self obsessed - but ever since he lost weight he's become even more like Kim Kardashian on Instagram, pretty much every post has to be about himself - what a tool bag!!
meekster

Unread post by meekster »

Sooo...their puppy gets a birthday video but Finn doesn't?! Someone please tell me they're just behind on uploading!
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Why would they put the school that they go to on instagram? I know that some people have figured it out, but not everyone has.
Bobberta
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bobberta »

Huh. All this time I thought Ollie looked like Bryan and now with his shaved face, I think he and Finn look a lot alike.

And at the rate they feed these kids crap, Ollie will grow up to look like the heavier version of Bryan.

I miss their old vlogs, too. The new ones are terrible. You would think you would cater to an audience who can use their own money to buy your crap vs kids who have to nag Mom and Dad.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

meekster wrote:Sooo...their puppy gets a birthday video but Finn doesn't?! Someone please tell me they're just behind on uploading!
Finn's birthday isn't until tomorrow.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Daily Bumps”